No Bruises

Story Info
"It's getting harder to come up with excuses."
1.2k words
3.29
95.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was driving when she got his text: "Come to the Marriott by the interstate. Room 242."

She let out the tiniest gasp and slurped her cappuccino through its plastic lid before thumbing her reply: "Just got 2 drop the kids at school. C u in an hour."

*****

She glanced around nervously before knocking on the door of the hotel room. He opened it just enough for her to slip in, then shut it behind her.

"No bruises this time," she said. "It's getting harder to come up with excuses."

"I'll handle you just as if you were a delicate porcelain doll. Which, of course, you are."

She smiled.

"Take off your panties."

She stepped out of her sandals and slid the white cotton g-string from underneath her sundress, letting it fall to her ankles. She flicked it away with a toe.

"Give them to me."

She bent at the waste and picked up the panties. As she did so, he lifted the hem of her dress. He twisted the dress around his fingers until his fist was pressed to her hip and pushed her against the door, holding her there at arm's length, looking at her.

The hand holding the panties fell to her side. She pressed her shoulders against the cold metal door with its peephole and evacuation instructions and made a little sound. He took the g-string from her hand and put it in his pocket. Then he lifted her dress above her belly and pressed himself against her, pinning her to the door. He put his cheek to hers and she felt the tiny prickles of his freshly shaved face and the buttons of his shirt against her stomach.

He whispered in her ear, "It's time for you to suck my cock now, you beautiful slut."

He put a firm hand on her neck and helped her to her knees. She quickly unfastened his belt and trousers, catching him in her mouth before his boxer shorts had reached the tops of his shoes.

As she licked and sucked and gurgled, he stroked her hair, her ears, put his thumbs on her eyelids, murmuring, "Swallow it, you greedy gobbler, you sweet slut. Let me fuck your pretty face. Let me come down your throat."

He pulled out her ponytail holder and gathered her hair up in his hands, pushing his fingers into her scalp. He raised his shirt and rubbed her hair against his belly, then thrust forward, making her gag, once, twice, three times, banging her head into the door with each forceful gouge.

Then suddenly he pulled away, leaving her crouched on the floor gasping for air.

"That's my girl," he panted.

He unbuttoned his shirt and hung it over his jacket on the back of a chair by the window, kicked off his shoes and folded his trousers, leaving them on the desk next to his necktie and handkerchief. She sat on the floor wiping the saliva from her chin, watching his erection bob up and down with his pulse and slowly subside.

Still wearing his socks, he came back to her and offered his hand. He pulled her to her feet and into his arms, kissing her softly at first, then biting and sucking at her lips, her throat, her collarbones, stopping just short of leaving marks. Finally, he cradled her face in his hands.

"It's good to see you," he said.

*****

They lay naked atop the covers of the hotel bed kissing, groping and talking.

"I didn't know you were in town," she said. He touched the very tip of his nose to hers and moved his head from side to side, barely touching, breathing in her exhaled breath.

"Just for today," he said. "I fly out at six in the morning."

She propped herself up on an elbow. "I wish you could stay longer. It's nice to have someone to talk to. David's been a real dick lately."

With the hand that had been cupping her breast, he suddenly pinched her nipple between thumb and forefinger and twisted hard. Her eyes widened.

"I don't want to hear about your halfwit husband," he spat. "He's a clown, not a man, and if he weren't your children's father I'd murder him without a second thought."

"Okay," she said, squirming under his violent grip. "Don't punish me for it. I just married him."

He rolled on top of her and started to fuck her slowly.

"That's right," he said. "You married him. And if ever an act of stupidity and cowardice warranted punishment, you must be punished."

He pulled out of her and slid down the length of her body, dawdling over her breasts, her belly button, her neat triangle of well trimmed pubic hair. He put his lips to her clitoris and nestled his fingers inside her, working her to a wet climax, which he lapped up and swallowed like a starving man.

They lay in silence for a long time, his head resting on her inner thigh. He ran his finger up and down her leg and tickled the back of her knee.

Then, without a word, he got up and walked to the desk. He retrieved the white handkerchief and the red silk necktie. He knotted one end of the silk around her wrist, then flipped her onto her stomach and bound her hands tightly behind her back.

"No marks, remember?" she said, looking over her shoulder at him.

"I remember," he said. Then he gagged her with the handkerchief and shoved her face into the pillow.

He pinned her legs to the bed with his elbows, grabbed her ass hard with both hands and thrust his mouth onto the dark star of her anus, licking and drooling, impervious to her frantic thrashing and muffled moans. When it was sufficiently wet, he buried his long middle finger in her asshole and pushed his cock into her pussy, fucking both holes relentlessly until she finally relaxed into the one-two rhythm. Eventually, he added a second finger to her ass, then replaced them both with his angry cock. He hammered into her again and again, sliding out slowly to feel the impossible grip of her clenched entrance along the entire length of his dire knob, then plunging to the hilt back into her guts, jerking backward on a fistful of hair so that her chin ground into the headboard.

*****

When he had finished, and a bubbling mixture of blood and semen oozed from her, he left her bound and gagged for half an hour while he lay beside her, petting her lazily and dozing from time to time.

*****

Back in his navy blue suit, the red tie knotted in a neat half windsor around his neck, he sat at the edge of the bed with her feet in his lap. He spread out her toes, running a finger between the second and third, which were joined up to the second knuckle by a flap of skin.

"Remember when we were kids, how you teased me endlessly about my webbed toes?" she said. "You called me a mutant."

He lifted the foot to his mouth and kissed it.

"I'd better get going," she said. "It's almost time to pick up the kids."

"I have a meeting at three," he said.

He walked her to the door and kissed her cheek.

"I love you," he said. "Take care."