No Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jolts suddenly, thrashing around on the bed, and I look back to see Andy pushing forward, his dick halfway inside her. I smile, feeling myself get even harder, and I tighten my grip on my sister's head, grasping tufts of hair between my fingers. I pull her forward and feel myself slide a little deeper into her throat. She gags and coughs on my cock, but does not bite down.

Andy is fully in her now and beginning to thrust, taking his time, moving in and out to a rhythm only he can hear. I watch his dangling balls sway in time with his movements and slowly pull Lin's mouth further down my shaft... further... further... and I feel the touch of her lips tickling the hair at the base of my cock. I relax my grip, letting her slide back, coughing and spitting. A string of spit and precum stretches between her lips and the tip of my cock.

Her whole body is shaking now, Andy thrusting so hard that Lin moves a tiny bit towards the headboard with each pump. She is crying again, or perhaps she never stopped crying, but she seems to be getting her breath back. Her lips form a word. "Please."

I answer by grabbing her ears and slamming my cock into her face again, feeling it slide down her throat. I pull and relax, pull and relax, until I am fucking her face, feeling my sister deepthroat my cock over and over as Andy, sweet Andy, screws her senseless on the other end of the bed.

The thought of Andy is what does it, and I feel myself stiffen. I jam her head against my groin, mashing her mouth and nose against me, as I shudder and grimace. Cum spurts out of my cock, flowing straight down her throat. I let go and she makes a gagging motion as I slide out of her mouth; rivulets of white fluid leak from the corners of her mouth as she retches and heaves, although nothing else comes up.

Andy is still going at it, plunging the entire length of his dick into her with each movement, pulling back after every thrust so that only the very tip of it remains inside of her. She lies still, now, crying silently into the cum-splattered sheets, fluid still dripping from her mouth.

Then Andy slows the speed of his thrusts and begins to pull out. I step next to him and grab his shoulder; wild-eyed, he turns to face me. "Inside," I say. "Come inside. The whore's on the Pill."

He nods and goes back to pounding, pounding away, with shorter and more frenzied movements now. I watch him moving and feel my cock struggling to grow hard again.

Presently he grunts, his face contorted, and is still for a moment. He appears to be gripped by a few seconds of whole-body spasms. Then he falls back, his cock sliding from Lin's pussy. He lies on the bed for a moment, panting, and I watch as a few drops of his cum flow out of her.

Now. I have to move now. While he's tired.

I reach down below the bed and, after a moment's groping, find what I'm looking for. The bat fits perfectly into my hand, and for a moment I feel like I'm back on the diamond, reading myself to hit a fastball. I wait, poised, every muscle in my body tense.

Andy sits up.

I check my swing at the last second, reminding myself that I don't want to cause any real injury, but I still hit him hard enough in the head to stun him for a minute or two. Maybe a minor concussion. No cracked skull, no brain damage, and that's the important part. I grab the handful of cable ties that had been waiting next to the bat and get to work, dragging his unconscious body over towards Lin, whose eyes widen as I approach. She opens her mouth. I grab the bat and raise it. She snaps it shut and squeezes her eyes tight again.

By the time Andy regains consciousness, I have his arms fastened to my sister's and his bare chest strapped to her back. I stand over the pair of them, bat in one hand and knife in the other. "Rise and shine," I say, knowing that they cannot hear me and not caring. "My turn."

Andy struggles, trying to free himself, but I hold the knife an inch or so from his eyes and he stops. I drop the bat, grab the lube, and reach down until I feel his dick, hard again despite the situation he's in. Thank god for human biology and instinct. I continue down until my fingers brush my sister's ass.

She understands immediately, and begins struggling harder than ever, but Andy is heavier than she is and still not entirely lucid, so she can't escape the tube as I squirt a gob of lube on and around her asshole. "All the things you've done, Lin," I murmur, rubbing the tight flesh with a finger, "and you've never tried it this way. First time for everything."

I grab Andy's cock and place the tip of it against my sister's asshole, running the tip between her cheeks. Then I push. Hard. Lin screams the loudest yet, a scream of genuine pain, and then it's in. The cock slides in deeper as she struggles, and Andy doesn't react as I quickly use the rest of the cable ties to fasten their legs and middles together. Now neither of them can move, Andy's dick trapped in my sister's ass.

I raise the lube again and squeeze out just a little bit, which I begin rubbing over my own cock. I lean down and move close to Andy's ear. "You have a fantastic ass, my friend," I say, and then it hits him. But the cable ties are tight, too tight, and he can't do more than rock back and forth. Lin cries out every time he moves as his cock stretches her asshole more and more and buries her face into the sheets as if to hide, to escape from this room. Not likely.

Andy's ass is tight, tighter than I could have imagined, but he cannot clench it enough to keep me out. Slowly I ease my way inside, feeling the straining muscles slowly accept the tip of my dripping cock as I force it inwards. Another shot of lubricant on and around his ass helps a bit, and I push more and more, feeling my shaft slide deeper inside his ass. He's swearing now, loudly and angrily, but he can't move, pinned by my weight and Lin's body tied to his. I punch him in the back of the head, bruising my knuckles, but he stops struggling for a moment, and that is all I need to grab him around the waist and give one huge burst of effort. The full length of my cock thrusts into Andy and he yelps like a kicked dog.

I rock forward and backward, savoring the tightness of his ass around me, closing my eyes to focus on the sensations, the slippery grip around my cock. Every time I thrust into him, Andy pushes deeper into my sister's ass, and she cries a little harder. I laugh.

On and on I go, engorged by the fear and pain of my best friend and my sister, fucking them both in the ass, and I love every second of it. At some point, perhaps ten minutes in, Andy groans and twitches, his sphincter clenching and unclenching, and I know that he came inside Lin despite his own pain. I keep going, even when his lax dick spills out of her ass, still dripping cum.

It is at least another ten minutes before I, too, come. The sensation grips me like a seizure and I wrap my arms around both of them, pulling myself in as deeply as I can as my dick spurts once, twice, five times, filling Andy with my semen. I stay there, feeling my dick shrinking in the wake of orgasm, for a few more seconds before I pull out and stand, somewhat shakily, beside the bed. I grab the knife from the floor beside the bed and cut through all the ties on the right side, allowing Andy to flop sideways onto the bed, letting my sister pick her head up out of the sheets and rest without extra weight atop her. He is crying, too, tears silently coursing down his cheeks.

I turn down the music. Not off, but low enough that I can be heard without shouting. "Both of you," I say. "You are mine." I point to my sister, still sobbing face-down on the bed. "I have the emails. I have the pictures. I have the video you shot with the football team. If you breath a word of this to anyone, I'll release it all. You'll destroy the careers of practically everyone in the whole school. You'll never be able to look anyone in the face again. The whole world will know you for the slut you are, and Mom and Dad will disown you."

Then I point to Andy, lying beside her on the bed, still attached to her by the left arm and leg, still dazed. "I have this," I say, picking up the video camera and holding it aloft. "I have this on tape. You raped my sister, and you loved every second of it. You're done. You'll go to prison if I let this get out." I look from one to the other: both humiliated, both in pain. Both mine. "And if you want to go on and live your lives, if you want to have lives at all, you'll do exactly as I say from now on."

***

Monday. Breakfast.

Mom sits at the kitchen table, cradling a cup of coffee in her hands, her face wreathed with its steam. Lin is there, too, halfheartedly picking at a bowl of cereal. "Morning!" I say brightly, sliding out a chair and plopping down in it.

"Morning, dear," Mom says without looking up. Lin ignores me, but her expression changes slightly from one of unhappiness to one of nauseated fear. "Ready for school?"

"Yup. Wouldn't want to be late today. Senior prank is next week, and we need to brainstorm some ideas." I grab the untouched mug of coffee from in front of Lin and take a sip. "Should be fun."

"Mm." Mom stands up and stretches. "I'm off to work. Lin, honey, you sure you're all right?"

"I'm fine, Mom," my sister says, not meeting her gaze. "Just tired, I guess."

"You kids need more sleep," Mom sighs, shaking her head as she walks towards the door. "School starts too early these days. Have fun!"

"Bye, Mom!"

"Bye."

The front door closes, and I turn to Lin. "Not very convincing. I thought you were the drama kid."

"Fucking bastard," she whispers. A tear wells up in her eye and she angrily wipes it away. "Your neck is on the line too, you know. If you tell them, I'll tell them what you did to me."

I grin. I can't help it. "My dear sister," I say, laying a hand on hers; she flinches, but doesn't move hers away. "You do not have the slightest hold on me and you know it. Any attempt to tell them what I may or may not have done to you will look like a cheap stab at discrediting me, especially as you have no evidence. None at all. And if you tried to tell them as a way of getting me locked up so I couldn't show all the evidence against you, it would blow up in your face. You know I know my way around computers. If I don't stop it each and every day, an email will go out to a few select people. The principal. The superintendent of the district. Mom. Dad. Dad's boss. And that email has everything in it."

"Liar," she whispers. Tears are flowing in earnest now.

My smile widens. "Want to find out?"

After a moment, she shakes her head.

"I didn't think so. Now eat up, and let's go to school. Andy's coming over again afterward for some 'studying', didn't I tell you?"

"No," Lin says, almost too softly to be heard. "Please."

I grab her by the chin and turn her to face me. "Sister, you don't have a choice."

12