No Comment

Story Info
Executive with passion takes her job personal.
2k words
3.92
18.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karien3474
Karien3474
19 Followers

The leaves had long gone from the trees and the air was chill with the early morning frost. The sunlight shone weakly through the haze of clouds, and the mist sat low over the ice crisp grass. Jennifer always walked through the park on her way to work. It was her little ocean of Zen in the big city. She could get off the subway and walk out into a seemingly different world, one where everything was still and at peace. It was almost possible to drown out the sound of the cars along park avenue, the taxi's honking the millisecond the lights turned green, and even the tramps wrapped in their newspapers and tatty clothes asleep on the benches as she walked past. The tall buildings on each side of the park were silhouetted against the morning sunrise as she stepped back onto the street to carry on towards the office.

She pushed open the glass doors into the lobby. Her heels made their little staccato sounds against the cold black granite of the entrance floor. She was still young to be an executive, but she had gained her respect from others. The receptionist greeted her as she walked past, the same as the poor woman had to do to everyone, her fake smile unreflected in her dull grey eyes. Jennifer waited for the elevator to arrive and the cleaning lady stepped out with an all too happy mood for so early in the morning. It wasn't even 9 yet. She reached her floor unmolested by any other occupants and made quickly for the sanctuary of her office.

The coffee pot was already waiting for her, she loved the rich smell but hated the taste. It was always so rich and sensuous, but the bitter taste afterwards made her wish she hadn't bothered. Kind of like sex really. She loved having guys take her out and loved her various lovers and their ways, but it always seemed so sour in the mornings, so fake. When she'd finally got her own office she'd christened it the first day with some intern who just happened to be in the building. She remembered her own internship as a law student, and smiled fondly with the memories of her "training". Her mail was on her desk, little other than the usual pro bono and junk. She had a meeting later with several of her co-workers on a case but that wasn't for a couple of hours. She gazed out the tinted window at the skyline, the tall buildings seemed so sterile and inhuman. Deep in her musings, she didn't hear the knock at the door.

"Miss Taylor, there's a gentleman here, he said he had an appointment with you. He says he's a journalist."

Jenn nodded to let the guy in, she had no appointments but it wasn't like she had much else to do 'til her meeting either. He stepped past her secretary and she rose to greet him. The suit he wore was fairly expensive and well tailored, it sat well at his broad shoulders and the dark grey silk was flattering to the flecks of grey that accented his thick brown hair. He wore a tight black t-shirt underneath that showed his figure as being a lot fuller that one at first might have expected from his frame. Middle age had obviously hit him and had not been so kind.

"Steven Falconer, Ma'am. I was wondering if I might...erm, ask you some questions about a client of yours." His eyes failed to meet hers as he talked. They were too busy following the contours of her legs and bust as she stood there in her skirt and blouse.

"Please have a seat Mr Falconer, and tell me if there's anything I can do for you."

She left the heavy accentuation on purpose. Her only enjoyment during the day was playing with the various people who wandered into her office. She seated herself atop her desk and crossed her legs languorously. She knew from where he was sitting in front of her he was getting a good eyeful of her slim thighs and probably the tip of her suspenders under her skirt as she perched on the desk corner. He was beginning to redden as he kept trying to check himself from gazing lustfully at her body.

"I needed to talk to you about a certain client you are currently defending on fraud charges. Despite the whole...erm, client confidentiality..." The poor guy really couldn't help himself and she just couldn't help curling her lips in a smile. "To be frank, Miss Taylor, I was hoping that you could shed some light on whether or not there is going to be a pay off because of the immense sums involved or if your client fully intends to try and win his really, truly, ...erm ...hopeless case against the state?" He managed to finish himself without losing too much sense.

She almost felt sorry for the poor guy. His wedding band was tight on his finger, it obviously hadn't come off anytime recently, probably neither had his wife's underwear by the way he was practically drooling at her. She took a step that probably if she had been getting any recently she wouldn't have done, but at that point the idea made her smile wickedly. She could feel herself getting damp, she wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt, she never did because the feeling of the cold air made her feel deliciously accessible, and her skirt brushed against her shaven mound. She slid herself off the desk, making sure that he had every opportunity to see exactly that as she uncrossed her legs and walked to the coffee machine at the side. She smiled at him, and he weakly tried to smile back, crossing his legs in a vain attempt to hide the erection she had already noticed.

"How is your wife doing Mr Falconer? May I call you Steven? I noticed your wedding band. Do you have any kids?" Not that she cared but it might make him feel better not to think of her ass bent over in front of him and she looked in the cupboard for coffee she didn't need.

"Well, Miss Taylor, we have two kids." He cleared his throat, and relaxed a barely noticeable amount. "Both of them are in college now, but my wife and I separated about 4 years ago. I just never got around to taking it off." The sadness in his voice was unmistakeable, but she was too far gone to turn around and just talk about the case now.

"So you're a free man! Most men would be happy to have the opportunity to chase young women again." She smiled as she walked back towards the desk. "I mean, being a little older, you must have women falling for you all the time because you really have kept your looks if I may say so." It was bullshit but who cared, she wanted a fuck.

His eyes nearly fell out of their sockets as she crouched in front of him and rested her well manicured hand on his knee. She was available and he was fully aware of his. The hard-on he had been trying so desperately to conceal was raging full on. Nothing really astounding about it, a little on the small side perhaps, but it would do. She turned around and bent over the desk as she buzzed through to her receptionist and told her not to disturb her for the next 45mins or so. He probably wouldn't last 15 but you never knew. She felt his hands slide under her skirt and she knew she had him.

"Ma'am, am I reading what you're implying correctly, because I don't want to misunderstand you." He knew that she could sue his ass off by now if he'd read her wrong, obviously wasn't the first time he'd had an office liaison.

"Keep going and you'll find out..."

By now her skirt was around her waist, her naked ass was presented to him in little other than her stockings and the suspenders from her garter belt. His hand reached between her thighs and she shivered as she felt his fingers slide over her wet shaven slit. They found the little nub of her clit and he flicked at it gently. He moaned gently as he slid one of them inside and felt the soft tight flesh of her cunt suck him up. He was fumbling with his pants with the other hand, and finally managed to undo them. They fell to the floor with his shorts and he stood up behind her. Taking an ample handful of each cheek he guided her ass towards his cock. She felt it brush her asshole for a second, and then push onto her cunt. He wasn't wasting any time and quickly pushed his head inside her. She gripped the desk a little as he slid slowly inside her. He was trying so hard not to just straight fuck her, but she needed it. "Fuck me Steven, please. Fuck my tight young ass."

That was all he needed. He thrust hard into her. His cock didn't even reach her cervix but she moaned anyways. He probably needed the encouragement. He was grunting with the exertion as he pummelled her ass. His balls slapped against her clit, teasing it, she loved the sensation. He'd managed to get one hand inside her bra and was roughly squeezing her ample breast in his palm. He pinched her blood filled nipples, and she yipped with surprise and delight. He withdrew suddenly. She was about to turn round, outraged at him not having finished, but he did it for her. He spun her around, and with a swift motion sat her ass on the desk. They were facing each other now, and she could see the sweat on his blood red face.

"I want to see you as I fuck you." he growled at her.

He thrust into her again. His cock was slick with her juice and it slipped in easily. She smiled at him, wrapping her legs over his shoulders. She felt one of his hands wandering down towards her ass. He pushed one finger inside her and finger fucked her while he pushed into her cunt with his cock. This time when he fucked her, she moaned for real, his cock was just snagging her G-spot as he withdrew each time, and it was pushing her into her own orgasm as well as his. She felt his cock sliding back and forth against the ribbed inside of her hole. He paused, teasing her slit, pushing gently at her with his head. It slid over her dripping lips and she clung onto him harder, urging him into her.

"You like being fucked like this don't you, dirty little slut!" He had her ass in both hands, his thumb in her asshole, and impaled her cunt with his cock as he said "you like it when a guy fucks you good and hard, huh Miss Taylor?"

She was about to come and all she could do was moan in agreement. He fucked her faster and her cunt muscles contracted hard around his cock, squeezing it inside her and forcing him to come. Her orgasm rippled through her and she felt his hot cum coat the inside of her. He moaned and relaxed as his cock finished its' twitching. She smiled up at him, as he stepped back and bent to pull his pants up. She sat up and adjusted her blouse and skirt, the clock said it was just coming up to half past nine. The old boy had almost lasted half an hour. It was obvious he was slightly taken aback by her actions as he sat there re adjusting his attire.

"Don't worry Mr Falconer, the glass is soundproofed, and as to the case, I am afraid as always our response is No Comment."

She smiled at him as she opened the door to her office. "Show Mr Falconer out." She said to her secretary as she went back inside, after all, she did have a meeting to prepare for.

Karien3474
Karien3474
19 Followers