No Consequences Ch. 02

Story Info
Becoming aware and taking action.
1.4k words
4.03
22.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly had been involved with many wild sexual activities which occasionally included more than one man. There were even times when another woman was involved, but it never included any sexual contact with her. Kelly always wondered what it would be like to give a woman the pleasure she enjoyed so much herself, but she could never find the courage to say anything. She often thought about a woman forcing her to do things without warning that she couldn't initiate herself and got very turned on by the idea.

Thinking back about Trish standing in front of her in the field, she realized it was the closest she had ever been to letting go of her fear of bi-sexuality. The moment she felt the orgasm begin rippling through her body, she wanted to reach up to Trish. She wondered what Trish would do if she pretended to lose her balance and fall forward slightly, pulling Trish's shorts down. Would Trish have jumped back in embarassment and pulled them up? Or would she have been turned on by it and stepped forward, grabbing and forcing Kelly's head between her legs? The thought suddenly popped into Kelly's head about what Kevin might have thought if she had done that.

Kelly felt her pussy getting wet again. She decided to put these thoughts out of her head for now and looked over at Kevin. They were in the club's truck on their way to the bar where Trish would be meeting them shortly. Kevin and Kelly didn't say much to each other about the adventure in the field, but it occupied both their minds constantly since it happened.

Stopping by her apartment on their way, Kelly changed her clothes. She decided to wear a tight sweater and a thin skirt that hung losely from her hips. It was also very short and revealed much of her bare legs. With both Kevin and Trish on her mind and the thought of what might develop later, she decided not to wear any panties either. Kelly was feeling unusually naughty that night.

Just to break the silence, Kelly asked what this bar was like. Kevin told her it changed from day to day. It could be wild and rowdy when the band was playing but tonight would be calm and quiet, perfect for relaxing and friendly conversation. Kelly smiled. She wanted to talk, not only to Kevin but to Trish as well. Kelly had never felt that strongly about a woman and wanted to explore these feelings further.

When they arrived at the bar, Kevin lead Kelly to his regular booth in a dark corner and ordered drinks. Just as Kevin began to ask Kelly something, her head jerked away with a smile on her face. Trish was approaching in a skin tight dress and with the heels she now wore, she easily stood over six feet tall. Her hair was held back behind her head in a pony tail, revealing as much of that beautiful face as possible. She looked like an amazon warrior plucked out of the jungle and dressed up for city life but approached like a fashion model walking a runway. The combination was turning the heads of both genders throughout the entire bar.

Kevin partially rose to his feet while she wiggled her way around the table, seating herself between them. Before either could say anything, Trish had placed her hand very high on Kelly's bare leg and complimented her on her appearance. Kelly's heart started to race and hoped Trish wouldn't discover that she had no panties on, at least not yet. For an instant, she froze and didn't know what to do but finally thanked her for the compliment and offered her own in return. The two of them smiled at each other briefly just before the waitress interupted them. Trish removed her hand and ordered a drink for herself.

After a few drinks and talking for awhile, they all felt much more open and playful. There was no band in the bar that night, but there was music. When a good song started to play, Trish grabbed Kelly by the hand and ordered her to the dance floor. With no objections and actually eager to enjoy herself, she complied.

When Kelly got up to leave the booth, she felt Trish tug at her hand, pulling her in the opposite direction. Looking up at Trish's grin, she understood. Trish wanted to squirm by Kevin on their way out and give him something to think about while they danced. Kevin pushed himself back in the seat so they could get by, realizing they could have went the other way. He decided to enjoy the view they were purposely giving him.

Trish slipped by first. It was totally accidental when she lost her balance and stumbled back, so Kevin raised his hands to support her. He didn't intend for them to land on her ass but to support her weight, he pushed her forward. Being in such good physical shape, she felt very soft. He realized he had actually squeezed her slightly when she squeaked and jokingly called him a pervert.

Kelly laughed and squirmed by next. She was feeling the effect of the alchohol and forgot for a moment that she had no panties on. Being playful as she passed, she flipped her skirt up quickly. Kevin was shocked to see her beautiful ass inches away from his face. He wondered for a second why she didn't stumble as well, the way she did so many times earlier that day.

When Kelly looked back at his reaction, she suddenly remembered her lack of panties. She giggled with embarassment and whispered her confession in Trish's ear. Trish dropped her mouth open for an instant, then began giggling herself. Pretending she didn't believe Kelly, she put her hand up the back of her skirt slightly and gave her a quick squeeze when she found bare skin. Kelly gasped and they both started giggling again. After telling Kelly softly how much she liked bad girls, Trish smiled at Kevin, then grabbed Kelly's hand, leading her to the dance floor. Kevin watched them bob and bounce away together, wondering what he was getting himself into. He smiled to himself when he thought about it for a moment.

There was no one else dancing at the time, so it was quite a spectacle to everyone in the bar when Trish grabbed Kelly and pulled her close. She put her arm around Kelly's lower back and bending her knees, Trish lowered herself in front of Kelly. When she straightened up again with her leg between Kelly's, it pulled the front of her skirt up slightly. Kelly's breathing stopped for a second when she felt Trish's bare leg press up against her pussy, and Trish moaned quietly when she felt how hot it was. Kelly didn't care who was watching. That soft leg rubbing against her pussy was driving her wild, and she started grinding her own leg into Trish's pussy in return.

Kelly worked up the courage to get more aggressive and lowered one hand to Trish's ass. Sexual excitement was throbbing in her body again. She could feel Trish's cheeks twitching as she gyrated them. Trish moved her hand down as well but wasn't happy with the skirt in the way. She moved her hand up underneath it to find Kelly's bare ass again. Just as she did, she also dropped her head onto Kelly's shoulder and started kissing her just below the ear. Kelly's body was instantly flooded with pleasure, and she forgot where she was. She pulled Trish against her tightly and couldn't let go, feeling that her knees might buckle. Trish felt Kelly's body shaking and returned the tight hug. Both of them were completely unaware that Trish had almost completely exposed Kelly's lower body.

When they suddenly realized all the guys in the bar were not only watching, but also whistling and howling at them, Trish whispered in Kelly's ear, telling her that they should go back to her apartment. All Kelly could do was look up at her and smile with glazed eyes. As Trish looked into those eyes, her hunger for Kelly overwhelmed her. For a moment, she felt the urge to drop to her knees right there on the dance floor and suck the juices out of Kelly's pussy. When Kelly's head dropped down onto Trish's shoulder again, she looked around at all the guys watching and thought otherwise.

Grabbing Kelly by the hand, Trish rushed back to Kevin, who was already stunned from watching them. She ordered him to drive them back to her place. Taking his hand as well, Trish almost dragged them both to the door. The only thought in her mind was her need to satisfy that lustful desire that was radiating in her body. The night was about to become one to remember for a long time for all three of them.