No Controlling Legal Authority Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers

"Lick it, dammit, you little slut," Nancy moaned urgently, and her hands gripped Imogene's head and directed her mouth toward her body. "Stick your tongue out and lick me."

Imogene, God love her, had been blessed, or afflicted, if you will, with an exceptional tongue. It was long and supple, and, ever since she was a child, it had proved to be amazingly agile. When she was a teen, she had dumbfounded her family at Thanksgiving by demonstrating a talent for extracting olives from the bottom of the jar using only her tongue and a little body English. Billy and some others had come to appreciate another, similar talent, and she was confident in her ability to give lingual pleasure to men, but a woman? Well, that was another question, and, until this moment, it had never occurred to her to seek an answer to it.

Oooooo, she thought as the tip encountered Nancy's perfumed folds, and the woman's taste flooded her mouth. She was sensitive in the tongue, tasting and feeling like a snake, and she tasted the exquisitely soft, heated flesh within the woman's sex and felt her own loins tighten with lustful anticipation. She extended her tongue and dipped into the sweetly scented trough, lapping through the glistening beads of moisture, curling, probing, licking the essence from her with a curious hunger. Nancy sighed and pulled her closer, and Imogene advanced her tongue further down the slippery slope, parting her halves like a wetted knife cleaving freshly risen dough, and she cocked her head back as her tongue found and circled the oval opening to Nancy's hot tunnel.

"Yes, like that, damn you," Nancy growled when Imogene's tongue uncoiled within her tight, constricting confines and probed her depths with unanticipated ability. Imogene forced her tongue to a narrow point and inserted the soft, fleshy spear into Nancy's quivering, welcoming flesh. She swirled her tongue in tiny circles testing the circumference of her enclosure, and brought gasps of pleasure to Nancy's lips.

"My clit, suck my clit, you slut," Nancy shrieked as the tongue probed her full length and began a slow retreat.

Oh, Lord, help me, Imogene prayed, and the cold, sharp claws of desperate dread tore at her heart. Show it to me, give me a sign, something, she begged silently for aid in her efforts to obey the woman; her tongue probed blindly, frantically and futilely thrusting into every nook and cranny, every tiny opening, like a snake hunting dinner in a prairie dog town. The object of her search, her "grail," was elusive, and her tongue thrashed inefficiently in Nancy's sopping trough. Oh sure, she had her own, and she knew exactly where it was. She had pinpointed its location years before, and the knowledge had served her well at times, but someone else's? Well, that was another story; everybody's different, aren't they?

"Oh, hell, there, there it is, dammit," Nancy mouthed huskily as her hands positioned Imogene's face and lips. Nancy had bent her knees and widened her thighs, and she held Imogene's head with both hands and moved it around against her crotch as though she was rubbing herself between the legs with a basketball.

Imogene relaxed and accepted Nancy's guidance. Nancy rolled her hips against the pressure of Imogene's mouth, and the girl felt Nancy's velvet wetness slipping easily up and down under her lips. She meshed with Nancy, and, like precision gears in a well-oiled machine, they engaged and moved together as one. Her lips pressed, opening the divide, and she thrust out her tongue, a slippery ramp for Nancy to ride. Nancy ground against her and Imogene felt her lips trip over a tiny bump.

"Yes," Nancy gasped as Imogene's lip rode over the little hump.

"Yes," she gasped again as Imogene again felt the hardening knot wriggle by her pressing lips.

"There, there, yes, yes, that's it," the older woman chanted as she drug Imogene's mouth into position over the expanding bump, and she thrust her hips forcefully toward the kneeling woman's face.

That must be it, Imogene thought in wonder, and, tentatively, she tapped the knot with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh, God, yes, do that," Nancy gurgled hotly in response.

Imogene licked the spot again and felt Nancy's hips jerk responsively. She licked it again and felt it hardening under her tongue. It was small and fleshy, like a thick button, and it rolled slightly when her tongue passed over it. She circled it with the tip of her tongue and felt Nancy shudder in delight; the button expanded, swelling and lengthening. She licked it again, and Nancy's hips jerked toward her face trying to force the tiny thing deeper into her mouth.

"Yes, damn you," Nancy screamed urgently, and her fingers, racked by her exquisite agony, twisted Imogene's hair painfully.

So this is what all the fuss is about, Imogene thought dreamily. It wasn't so bad; not nearly as bad as she had imagined it would be. Nancy's wetness flowed over her face and into her mouth, a nearly tasteless stream of emollients that softened her lips and tongue to the consistency of warm butter and washed away her anxiety like a soothing balm. Astonishingly, she found the act, aside from the single, obvious, physical difference, not too dissimilar from sucking Billy; in fact, in terms of the responses provoked, the acts were identical. The moans and squeals were the same, and so was the wild hunching and jerking of the hips; the hands pulling her head, guiding her face into contact with her partner's loins, were just the same, and, with her eyes closed, she knew she could not have guessed if it was Billy or Nancy between her lips. The discovery of some common ground between the present and her experience reassured the girl and abated her fearsome loathing. "It's just sex," she reminded herself, and her hands slipped up Nancy's thighs to cup the firm globes of the woman's trembling ass.

"Oh, baby," Nancy gurgled as Imogene palmed her buttocks and began exerting pressure to complete their union.

Imogene sought the button with her lips and found it elongated and distended. It was swollen with lust, engorged like a tiny penis, and the size and texture of it reminded her of a newborn's finger. She carefully closed her teeth on the little stalk of flesh and scraped it gently. Billy had loved it when she did that, she remembered dimly, and she repeated the maneuver.

"Arrrrrrgh," Nancy moaned in delight and tried to widen her stance.

Imogene turned her head a little to the side and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She found the turgid little pole and centered her mouth above it. Her mouth enveloped Nancy's lips, and her lips made contact with the smoothly shaved skin of the woman's mons. She sucked gently to make a vacuum, and a seal was made between her lips and Nancy's groin. She sucked harder and Nancy's tender flesh filled the open cavity of her mouth. She sucked again, then again, and established a rhythm with her mouth. Her tongue swam through Nancy's thickening folds and stroked the wavering stalk. She maintained her rhythm, suck and stroke, suck and stroke, and her lips churned against Nancy's flesh in willing, if not eager, submission. Her cupping hands pulled Nancy to her face, and her fingertips delved into the crease between the jiggling moons.

"Yessssss," purred Nancy, and her hands, their task of pulling the two together having been assumed by Imogene's hands, were free to splay across her abdomen, and her fingertips gingerly explored the wet seal of Imogene's lips upon her mons.

Imogene sucked harder and felt Nancy's lips thicken with a rush of hot blood. She withdrew her tongue and chewed the fattening lips with sharp teeth, and the hard little man within the folds expanded in the fierce suction.

"Mmmmmmmm," Nancy mewed as the white-hot flames of passion flared in her core.

Billy liked it when she sucked him with her tongue, Imogene remembered, and she lifted her mouth, taking a breath in preparation. Her fingers clawed across Nancy's thighs toward her loins. They dove into the narrow stripe of hair and seized her slippery lips, pulling them apart. Her warm breath seared exposed nerve endings and flowed over the little man who stood, quaking with anticipation, in the bow of his little boat. She stretched Nancy's flesh, peeling her lips back like the rind of an orange, and pressed her lips against the smooth, flat expanse of exposed tissue. Her tongue probed for and found the taut stalk then led it through the close circle of her lips. She sucked it like she had sucked Billy when he was near the end and licked the tip with the broad, flat surface of her tongue.

"Ooooooh Godddddddddd, yessssssss," Nancy howled, and her fingers pulled at her tingling nipples through the fabric of her blouse.

Imogene sucked harder, and the stalk stretched to enter her mouth. She licked its length and felt Nancy quake. She sucked again, and realized that Nancy hadn't stopped quivering. She sucked harder and heard Nancy screaming above her. She was caught up in the heat of the moment, in the heady excitement of Nancy's uncontrollable arousal; she was a snowball headed down hill, and she was gathering snow as she careened along. She knew what she was doing now; this wasn't some ghost of Billy past, this was real, it was now, and her heart raced to keep pace with Nancy's urgency. She thrilled to the knowledge of her capability; the woman towering above her was shuddering without respite, jerking and twitching in feverish response to her every touch, and she felt alive. Her whole body awoke to an unknown, primal sexual compulsion; her lips and hips, tongue and toes, her shoulders and thighs, her knees and fingers, all were aflame with her sexual energy, and at her core, deep in her loins, the eternal flame of her lust erupted in a blaze of newly discovered fuel.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Nancy sighed as Imogene sucked her to the threshold of exquisite release.

Imogene caressed the woman with her velvet tongue, and let her fingers climb the sculptured column of her thigh toward the tinderbox above. Her fingers skated through slick lubricants that had flowed onto the woman's inner thighs, and they glided effortlessly over that wet skin. She sucked and touched her between the legs with her fingertips. Nancy gasped and dipped her hips toward the projecting points of Imogene's fingers. She sucked and pushed her fingers upward, and they slipped without resistance into Nancy's fevered opening.

"Oh, God, yes, fingerfuck me, too," the woman breathed ecstatically, when she felt the probing fingers.

Ohmygod, Imogene gasped to herself in awed amazement as her fingers entered that forbidden domain for the first time in her experience. The heat, the clasping closeness of pulsating flesh surrounding her finger made her dizzy with wonder, and, driven by an insatiable, unfamiliar longing, she plunged her digit fully into the flooding depths. She moved her hand, and Nancy's lips clung to her like a wet swimsuit. She sucked and pulled her finger out, and Nancy protested with a moan. She sucked again, and inserted two fingers. They slid easily into the woman's opening, and she steadied her hand, while the woman above her gyrated her hips, forcing the fingers to slither in and out in a cadence that mirrored the motion of Imogene's sucking lips.

"Goddamn, Imogene, you're gonna make a believer out of me yet," Nancy mouthed in ecstasy.

Imogene sucked Nancy with genuine relish, and her fingers slithered effortlessly in and out of the woman's hot fissure. Nancy's lubrication flowed out of her like honey from a tipped pot, and trickled down Imogene's hand and arm.

"More fingers," Nancy gushed.

Imogene kept her mouth pressed against Nancy's loins, sucking steadily, and extended another finger. It brushed the portal, where its neighbors were lodged, and Nancy lunged at it with her hips. Three slender fingers with tips of lacquered crimson pierced her loins in answer to her plea.

"Aaaaaaaa, yessssssss," she mouthed excitedly.

Imogene sucked and spread her three fingers, blindly measuring the capacity of the enclosing vault. Marvelously textured surfaces slipped past the reconnoitering tips of her fingers as she tried to probe that tunnel from mouth to end. She found and circled the rubbery opening of the cervix, and wiggled one finely pointed nail into its tiny aperture.

"Oh, God," Nancy moaned, "More; I want more."

Imogene was flushed with her own excitement. She licked the little man for luck and uncurled her little finger. Four fingers tightly bunched together in a soldier's salute make a formidable probe, she thought, but the ease with which Nancy accepted the intrusion astounded her again. She thrust her fingers upward, fully expecting resistance and impediment, but she found none and slid easily into the gaping slit. Her progress was stopped only by her thumb, which projected to the side and refused to follow its slender sisters. She flexed her fingers within the tube and milked Nancy's wetness into her palm. She rotated her hand and scoured the tender walls with the pads of her fingers, and was lost in the wonder of her discoveries, till Nancy's insistent cry penetrated the bliss:

"Make a fist, Imogene. Make a fist and fuck me with it."

Imogene sucked and mashed the little man with her lips, but he wasn't so little any more. He was fat and thick, engorged and stiff, like a diminutive penis, and she nearly laughed thinking that's what Billy would probably have felt like in her mouth after the headhunters got finished with him. She sucked Nancy's little cock and groped for the means to comply with her wishes. She closed her hand in a fist, tucking her thumb against the curl of her forefinger, and squeezed. She flexed the muscles in her arm, fusing the sinews in her wrist and making her fist and forearm one continuous, rigid appendage. She had her doubts, but she was eager to please, and she rubbed Nancy's slit with the saw bone edge of her knuckles.

"Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," Nancy wailed impatiently, when Imogene's first attempt failed to achieve penetration.

Imogene pushed harder. The little cock in her mouth swelled perceptibly, and she licked it hungrily. Nancy opened, magically, and admitted her. Awesome, she thought, reeling in wonder, as Nancy's body accepted the intrusion of her entire fist. Hot fleshy walls closed in on her from all sides, clinging to her skin, massaging her hand with secret, gripping muscles, and she relaxed her hand a little because it was cramping. She wiggled her fingers some, way down there near the bottom of the well where the water comes in, and she felt Nancy's hands gripping her shoulders for support. She pressed deeper and felt her wrist dragging past the hanging veil of Nancy's lips.

"Uuuuugggghhhhhh," Nancy groaned incoherently. She clung helplessly to Imogene's broad shoulders, her body shaking violently and uncontrollably in response to the girl's wanton assault.

My God, it's like putting on an elbow-length glove, Imogene thought, nearly dumbstruck, as her arm advanced into the hot sleeve of the woman's body. She pressed and sucked, and felt her arm slipping inexorably upward, sheathing itself in cloying flesh. At length, where her forearm widened near the elbow, she encountered resistance and her progress slowed to a stop. She flexed her fingers and sensed her hand was well above her lips, floating like a fetus somewhere in the woman's abdomen, and she knew, intuitively, that she had reached the woman's depth. She guessed at the process and fastened her lips tightly around the not-so-little man in the boat, and withdrew her arm to the wrist. She sucked hard and pumped her arm once or twice, just a little, an inch or two, then, suddenly, without preamble or warning, she shoved her fist back fully into Nancy's depths.

"Ooooooof," Nancy grunted in surprise, like she had been punched in the stomach, which, of course, in a manner of speaking, she had, and she lurched heavily against Imogene.

Imogene struggled to remain erect and attached, and she caught Nancy's legs against her shoulders. Nancy staggered against her drunkenly, and while she was unbalanced, Imogene slammed her again with the full length of her arm.

"Oh, Jesus, yes," Nancy screamed at the ceiling, as she felt Imogene's fist pummeling her insides.

Imogene knelt, sucking, fisting, nearly oblivious to everything but the woman writhing above her, and she didn't hear Archie's anxious voice at first.

"Mom? Mom? Are you all right in there? I heard screaming." Archie's voice sounded worried. His words bounced off the walls in the small room like an echo in a canyon and were totally out of place under the circumstances.

Confused, nearly incoherent herself, Imogene slowed her movements, and groggily tried to gather her wits for a response. She was in the act of detaching her lips from the woman's sex, when Nancy hurriedly clasped her head in her hands and yanked her back to work.

"Shit!" Nancy exclaimed in a daze. "I forgot the goddamn microphone; he's been listening to everything." But then, reconsidering her regret, she continued, "Maybe it's gotten his hottie meter going again, though."

"We're fine, Archie; nothing to worry about in here," Nancy called out loudly in the direction of the microphone, then, whispering to Imogene, "Don't you dare stop."

Imogene could hardly have stopped, even if Archie had come through the door to tear them apart. She was locked on to the older woman with single-minded purpose, as if the mission was the attainment of her own orgasm. She resumed with renewed, invigorated effort, sucking Nancy's engorged clitoris and thundering her cock-copying fist into her guts with manic intent.

Nancy shuddered and felt the progressive paralysis of her orgasm surging upward from the soles of her tingling feet. Her knees grew weak; her muscles turned to warm water. A billowing cloud of ecstasy rose in a bright plume to envelope her loins, and, being driven to incomprehensible delight by the young woman's virginal lips and fingers, she completely forgot the eavesdropping boy and began screaming at the top of her voice.

"Oh, shit, yes, yes, fuck me, suck me, you slut, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmming.

Imogene did her part, also forgetting the boy in the heat of the moment, and she bit into the woman's tender flesh in her eagerness to satisfy her cravings, and, with all her reserve, she shoved her arm into Nancy's hot hole with such force that she lifted the woman off her feet. Imogene hadn't the strength, of course, to sustain such a lift, but, in that instant, while Nancy was suspended, impaled, in the air, with Imogene's teeth tearing at the tender flesh of her clit, her orgasm detonated with annihilating force.

"Iiiiieeeeeee, Iiiiiiieeeeeeeee, Iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee," she chanted as successive waves of sweet, boiling sensation swept through her body. She lost equilibrium and staggered to the side. Then, she stumbled, groped wildly and unsuccessfully to catch herself, and, finally, collapsed in a heap, pulling Imogene to the floor with her.

They lay still for a minute or two; Imogene listened to Nancy's rapid breathing, and recalled ruefully how she too fought for breath on the infrequent occasions when Rufus had brought her to a similar state of excitation. She put her hand on Nancy's thigh to maintain contact with the woman and extend the moment, and Nancy patted her hand weakly.

"I knew it; I knew I had you figured right," the older woman said still a little breathlessly; she had recovered sufficiently to sit up without assistance.

Imogene didn't answer; she just blushed, because it embarrassed her to let people see inside her head. She lay on the floor and closed her eyes and tried to convince herself that "it was just sex."

"I'm a believer, now, honey; you've convinced me," Nancy said in a confidential whisper. She had pushed herself up the wall and had straightened her blouse and skirt. She braced herself with one hand on the wall and staggered over to the console. She reached up and switched off the microphone. She glanced toward the monitors and muttered to herself, "Damn!" She turned toward Imogene and walked with carefully placed footsteps to the young woman who was lying inertly on the floor by the door.

TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers