No Controlling Legal Authority Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheScribe
TheScribe
206 Followers

"Of course, I'm sure; I've done it about a zillion times."

There was "it" again, he thought, but his confusion was less than before, and he understood, so he wiggled his finger a little and tried to advance into her hot wetness. He was timid, though, and inexperienced, and he failed to put the backbone into his finger that was required, so it sort of collapsed on him the minute it encountered the resistance of the girl's very narrow passageway.

"Oh," he moaned in disappointment when his finger failed him and his palm bumped into her mons.

"It's OK, Caleb, let me show you," she said patiently, and she took his hand in hers again and told him gently, "Now, straighten out your finger. No, no, just the one that's already inside me. Yeah, that's right. Now, keep it straight and make it real stiff, OK?"

"OK," he replied, doing as she told him.

"That's right; you're doing just fine," she encouraged the boy, and she began directing his hand toward her crotch.

"There, there" she panted when his finger began inching its way into her vagina. "Do you feel that?"

"Uh-huh," the boy croaked, for indeed, he felt her; he felt the cloying wetness of her envelop his finger as she slid him into her depths.

She put one hand on his shoulder to steady herself and lifted his hand higher with the other. His stiffened finger advanced into her heat. He watched his finger disappear with open-mouthed amazement and wonder. Her body shimmered in the hot air in front of him, and her pussy floated before him, at eye level, a scant six inches from his nose. He tried to focus on the girl's body, to examine the sparse tangle of pubic hair that covered her sex and the delicate fleshy lips that were clinging to his finger, and to explore the wonderful mysteries of her secret places, but rational thoughts deserted him completely as she yielded her secrets to his touch.

"Oh, Caleb, that feels so good," she moaned when he had entered as deeply as her stance would allow. "Can you feel how deep you are?"

He could only nod in reply.

"Relax your wrist so I can move your hand a little. Yes, that's it. Now, keep your finger stiff, while I pull it out some. Just a little further, just, just… No, no, don't take it all the way out, leave a little inside me, so you don't have to hunt around for the way back in. Yes, yes, that's right, right there. Oh, that's perfect. Now, keep it stiff, while you slide it back in. Yesssss, that's right, slowly, slowly, just relax for now and let me do it."

She was panting. She rested her head on top of his, and he could feel her breath on his neck. He relaxed as best he could, and let his wrist flop, so she could move him like she wanted. He stared between her legs at his emerging finger as she withdrew him, and tried to see the wetness he had felt inside her, but, when she leaned toward him, her shadow made it too dark to see much no matter how hard he squinted.

"Ohhhh, yesssss, Caleb," he felt more than heard her whisper as his finger reentered her. He felt the steady, slow pressure of her fingers on his hand, and realized his finger was advancing, but almost before he knew it, he was inside her again and was feeling her moist heat along the length of his finger. Gone, miraculously, were the resistance and the clingy stickiness of her lips, replaced by a wondrous silky slipperiness that embraced his finger with an exquisitely pulsating pressure.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly as she pulled his hand, withdrawing his finger again. Her cheek was resting on the crown of his head and one hand was kneading the muscles in his shoulder with anxious fingers, while the other was leading him on a quest of discovery into the depths of her loins. He blinked the sweat from his eyes and tried to focus his thoughts, but the bright quick flames of her arousal flared and he was blinded in the light. She lifted his hand toward her loins and drove the stiff spike of his finger deep into her steaming void in a single, smooth thrust.

"Yessss, yessss, oh, Caleb," she groaned and she increased the pressure of her fingers on his shoulder as, immediately, she led him into another withdrawal.

He bit his lip and forced himself to concentrate on keeping his wrist flexible. His mind was a spinning vortex of astonishing discoveries and awakening emotions. The disquieting gnawing sensation in his loins had expanded a hundred fold in the instant that he touched her there and it was rapidly beginning to rival his finger for the focus of his attention. He felt himself lengthening, hardening, and squirmed to quiet the rising voices calling him to manhood. Her hips were undulating restlessly, and he sensed a growing tenseness in her body.

Her hand moved faster, plunging his finger into her wet softness and withdrawing it with breathless urgency. She panted "Oh's" to every plunging thrust, and, there in the thick, hot air of the loft, she taught him the swift cadence of love's quick march to ecstasy. Her grip on his hand relaxed, and her fingers went slack as he learned her needs and responded to her desire. Her hand floated beside his in the space between her thighs, encouraging him, guiding him as necessary, and she coaxed him to pleasure her with words of sweet seduction.

"Oh, baby," she cooed as she relinquished control of his finger. "That feels so good. You know what you're doing to me don't you?"

"What?" he muttered into the valley between her dangling breasts. He knew what he was trying to do and that was to maintain precisely the pace she had set for him to follow.

"You're fingerfucking my wet pussy," she breathed huskily into his ear, and her hips lurched toward his entering finger.

He gulped and blinked furiously and lifted his finger into her void and held it there for an instant, fully embedded in hot flesh, while her buttocks quivered with an ecstatic tremor.

"Oh, God, yes, Caleb, fuck me like that," she moaned as he pressed his finger to new depths. "Use your finger and fuck my pussy."

Her hands clasped his head and pulled him toward her breasts. He put a hand on her hip to help him judge her movements, so he could match her thrusts with his own and heard her gasp.

"Yes, yes, touch me, put your hand on me while you're fingerfucking me; touch me anywhere you want," she begged him, pulling his face to her chest.

His fingers skittered across the wet skin of her hip, circling her waist to the small of her back, and slid into the shallow groove at the base of her spine. The tremors in her buttocks slowed and gave over to a slow, sensuous roll of her hips as she began thrusting herself toward his penetrating finger.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she chanted as she hunched to meet his thrusts.

She was lurching forward and backward, wobbling unsteadily on uncertain footing, and he was finding it increasingly difficult to match her movements. Once or twice she rolled too far and nearly dislodged his finger and a bubble of anxiety wormed into his throat. He was afraid of losing her, because he couldn't be certain of finding her again if he did, so he did what every good horseman does and determined to take the filly under hand while he could. His hand slipped down to the jutting slope of her butt and rested there, lightly, for a minute, riding the exuberant rolling wave of her building lust. She bucked and rolled under his hand, and he chased her with his stiffly pointed finger, until she nearly bounced away again, and then, he cupped her ass, pressing the deep cleft between her cheeks with his palm and tried to rein her in, but she was a wild thing and her cheeks were wet and slippery, so in the end the best he could do was just hold on and use his hand as an aiming point for his stabbing finger.

"Oh, Caleb," she moaned hotly. "Your finger's fucking my pussy sooooo good."

Praise is a powerful aphrodisiac, and it is especially so to the uninitiated. His cock surged in his pants and pulsed with excitement. Instinctively, he increased the pressure of his hand on her ass and quickened his thrusts. Her puffy swollen lips opened for him as he skewered her pussy, and he explored her with an inquisitiveness that left her breathless and melting on the tip of his finger. He probed her depths, and then amazed her by crooking his finger to measure her width and accidentally scraped the coarse oval of her most sensitive spot.

"Oh, my God," she wailed ecstatically when he repeated the movement three times in rapid succession.

He paused so she could breathe, and she moaned, "Again," so he curled his finger again in a series of come hither flicks, and she sagged helplessly against him in a state of near collapse.

He felt her hand on his cheek, and then, her fingers were groping for his chin. She found him and held him, her hand cupping him and lifting his face toward hers.

"Kiss me, Caleb; kiss me when you touch me like that," she moaned euphorically while his finger dug into her loins.

He opened his eyes and a cold terror of inadequacy spread chillingly through his limbs. Her lips, soft, pink, half-opened and pouting were puckered expectantly just a half-inch from his own. Her breath, sweet and warm, smelling faintly of cigarettes and bubblegum, poured over him in heavy, gasping waves, as she waited for him to gather the courage to erase the space between his lips and hers. His heart raced in his chest as the icy waters of timidity surged into his veins, and his finger clawed mechanically at her insides. She moved toward him. His eyes widened, but he froze as the fear of failure surged to rob his ardor of its virility.

"Kiss me," she murmured as her lips brushed his and caressed his open mouth.

Her lips moved against his, softly seeking, and he sensed the gentle insistence of her tongue. Impulsively, he opened himself to her, and, in that instant, the knowledge of her flowed into him, and they blended together like the waters at the convergence of two great rivers, merging in the roiling eddies and undertows as two became one. She poured into him a fiery brew that was at once pure and sweet like sunlight borne on a blossom scented breeze but also dark and clouded with the deep umber and crimson of carnality's most primitive compulsions. Primal mysteries were revealed and explained in the waters of her mouth, and the boy was swept like rose petals cast onto a rushing stream toward the Niagara of innocence lost.

"Hmmmm," she mouthed against his lips as her tongue charged into his mouth to fence with his.

"Fingerfuck me," she reminded him, mouthing with her lips around his searching tongue, after his attention became divided and his finger-curling ceased for want of instruction.

He explored her at both ends, and she encouraged him by mimicking the caresses of his finger with her tongue upon his lips, and he knew she had to be the sexiest woman on the planet. He sucked her tongue and scratched her spot with his fingertip, while she responded by growling, "Fuck me," in the back of her throat and writhing on his finger.

He persisted and she indulged his curiosity until she could endure no more, and then she pushed him away, gently, but insistently.

TheScribe
TheScribe
206 Followers