No Controlling Legal Authority Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheScribe
TheScribe
206 Followers

"'Sure I do, Joey, when you're old enough you will,' I told him."

"'I'm old enough now,' he told me puffing out his chest manfully, but then he continued with a frown, 'But I won't ever get to do it.'"

"'Sure, you will, you just don't know any girls right now. You will soon enough, I promise,' I reassured him as convincingly as I could."

"'No, I won't,' he countered, and it seemed like this immense burden was pressing his shoulders into a stoop. 'Girls won't even talk to us after what our daddy done to them girls in town.'"

"'They won't talk to you?' I asked, questioning him pretty hard, because, honestly, I couldn't believe that people could be so insensitive."

"'That's right, Mr. C.,' Sam told me, answering for his brother who looked like he was fighting back tears. 'Their mommies and daddies told them not to have nothing to do with us white trash or they would whup the Dickens out of them.'"

"'Yeah,' Joey added, having recovered some. 'I even called one up the other day and asked her to go to a movie with me, but her daddy took the phone away from her and he told me never to call her again or to even speak to her or he'd get the police after me and I would go to jail just like my dad.'"

"Ohhh, those poor little boys," Anne groaned. Her eyes were closed like she was trying to visualize the conversation in the hideout, but her knees were parted to his fingers and she had begun twisting her nipples with her hands as he spoke.

"I know; it's tragic how cruel people can be," he nodded in agreement.

"Ohhh, they've never even kissed or touched a girl," she panted as his finger, a perfect imitation of an immature penis, slipped into her.

"Never even held hands or talked to one on the phone for longer than it took to identify themselves," he whispered, leaning close to her ear so the sounds of her breathing wouldn't drown him out.

"Oh, Caleb, it must be awful for them," she moaned, but when his thumb brushed her clit, she sighed, "That feels good," and pinched her nipples.

"I know, baby," he said, teasing her with tantalizing words and tormenting fingers. "They go to bed every night, aching, dying for a pussy just like yours to stick their little cocks into. Desperate for somebody to care enough to just let them look at her and touch her for a little while."

"Oh, yes, Caleb," she gurgled passionately, bouncing her ass on the bed while he fingered her. "Somebody to touch their cocks and rub them till they cum."

"That's right, darling," he muttered to further her fantasy to conclusion. "They need somebody to show them; a teacher to help them unlock all the mysteries they are so desperate to learn; they need a woman like you to teach them how to fuck." As he whispered, he bowed to her needs and kissed her lips where her clit peeked through.

"Oh, God," she gasped when he licked her there, and she lifted her hips toward his mouth.

He licked and sucked her and felt her clit expand between his lips, and when he bit down gently and chewed her wet lips, she screamed, "Oh Christ, I'm cumming," and shivered while her passion ran its course.

"Oh, damn," she exclaimed a couple of minutes later, when, recovered, she glanced at the clock on the nightstand and bounded out of bed. "I gotta go or I'll be late."

"But, but, what about me?" Caleb pouted, rolling onto his back and pointing his erection toward the ceiling. "I want you to make the world stop for a while."

"You bad boy. Tell him," she said, pointing at his dick, "to stare at the fan for a while and be happy with stoppin' that, for now. We'll work on the world thing, when I get back from Kate's."

He watched as she picked a light cotton dress from his closet and slipped it off its hanger. She bent and stepped into it and then pulled it over her naked hips. She quickly thrust her arms into the sleeves and tugged it up to cover her bare breasts before backing to the bed and looking at him over her shoulder.

"Zip me up, baby," she breathed, and he rolled to his feet behind her.

His erection brushed her hip as he moved close behind her and began working her zipper up her spine. She reached for him without turning and her fingers closed around him.

"Ooooo, baby's got a big hard cock for me," she cooed, and she masturbated him while his fingers climbed her back.

She leaned her shoulders against his chest and laid her head on his shoulder. His lips trailed wet, hot kisses down her neck, while her fingers stroked him.

"Is this hideout very far?" she asked, letting her hand cup his glans.

"No," he groaned.

"Do you think they'll be there this afternoon?" Her voice was deep, throaty with passion and his cock throbbed in her hand.

"I don't know; yeah, maybe, probably," he stammered. Her hand was making conversation difficult.

"I won't be late coming back. I have to have Kate back at the hospital by 2."

"You want to go for a hike this afternoon? You could see their hideout for yourself."

"I might like that," she moaned, rolling her head on his shoulder as he nibbled her earlobe. Her hand moved excitedly.

"But, but," he sputtered, recognizing a potential conflict. "You're gonna stop the world for me when you get back."

"You're a smart boy," she laughed spinning out of his arms and releasing his cock. "You figure out how to make both happen."

"Don't go," he gasped making a half-hearted grab for as she danced to the doorway.

"Gotta, babe," she smiled with a sultry promissory look in his direction, and turning, she snapped the ceiling fan switch and giggled, "There, I've stopped it so he won't strain himself staring at it till I get back," and then, she was gone.

TheScribe
TheScribe
206 Followers
12