No Fare? No Problem

Story Info
Too many freebies result in different payment.
1.7k words
35.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry about the long intro but its my first story.

"I got accepted!" Jenna screamed as she ran down the stairs.

"I got into my first choice college and I did it all by myself."

Her father glanced over at her with a smug look on his face.

"Aren't you happy for me Dad?" she said.

"Of course I am honey, but I think what you failed to remember is that your first choice college is definitely out of walking distance. And you know that your mother and I cannot give you rides everyday."

"And you know we do not have enough money to pay for a dorm," her mother chimed in.

"I thought we talked about this and decided that you would go to the local community college, that way I can drop you off. It's right on my way to work."

Jenna definitely remembered this conversation, but she thought she would try to work out an approval after getting actual proof that she was serious about going.

"Besides, you said it yourself, all of your friends are going to the community college so you'll be in familiar company."

She frowned as her father made another good point.

"And because of your terrible driving history, there is no way we are letting you drive without a license."

Jenna felt tears starting to build up as her parents teamed up to drown her college dreams. As she drudged back to her room, she got about halfway up the stairs and realized that she and her parents forgot about one blatantly obvious solution...public transportation.

"I could take the bus!" she shrilled with new hope.

Her parents looked at each other in shock as they realized their 18-year-old daughter had just out-argued them. They were pushing Jenna to go to community college because their financial situation was already troubled enough and they didn't want to argue with the bank for another loan.

After a long pause her parents gave in and Jenna ran up the stairs with excitement to tell all of her friends.

• • • • • • •

The summer had passed and Jenna was so excited about going to college. She bought all of her books and she had her schedule memorized and she headed out the door of her family's apartment building and down to the bus stop.

When the bus finally arrived she stepped up to the driver and noticed his name patch said "Marcus."

"Hello,"she said. "My name is Jenna and since I'll be taking this bus everyday this semester, we should get to know each other."

Marcus gave a slightly pleasant hello back to her and smiled and waited for her to deposit the 75¢ and then shut the door.

Jenna had a normal long first day of school and left the building just as the streetlights flickered on and headed for the bus stop. As she waited there she was going through her purse when she noticed that she didn't have any money left for the bus fare home. She remembered that she had bought an extra large bowl of salad for lunch and began to regret it.

She felt terrible but was also hoping that the bus driver Marcus would give her a break since it was her first day and it was only 75¢.

As the bus pulled up, she explained her story to Marcus and he sighed and told her to sit down. She kept noticing him glaring at her in the rear-view mirror and she just shrugged down in her seat.

As the bus reached her stop, she strolled towards the front of the empty bus and Marcus stopped her and said,"Jenna is it?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Since I am a nice guy I will let you slide on the fare ONE time. Just don't let it happen again or you'll be in trouble."

Marcus, being a 6'5" 245lb man, definitely intimidated Jenna and she trembled a little and quickly skipped off the bus and ran straight home.

• • • • • •

The next day, Jenna went through her same routine as yesterday and got onto the bus and greeted Marcus with a little less enthusiasm, paid the fare and took a seat.

She went through another school day getting a little more homework than yesterday but she didn't mind. Once again she left the building and turned the corner and headed towards the bus stop. Except on the stroll down the sidewalk, a hand came in front of her face and pulled her by the mouth into an alley. She tried to scream until she felt a cold, sharp steel pressed against her neck. All she heard was a voice that said, "Give me your purse." She instantly complied and the thief ran down the alley and out of sight. She tried to look for a police officer in the area and as always there isn't one when you need one.

She went to sit down on the bench and wait for the bus. She contemplated what Marcus would say or do to her when she told him that she couldn't pay the fare again.

Shortly the bus pulled up and Jenna stepped up to Marcus and gave him a blank and horrified stare and he already knew what she was going to say.

"I'm sorry Marcus I don't have the fare but I was just robbed in the alley over there."

She pleaded her case to deaf ears and a thumb pointing to the back of the bus. As she trembled to the back of the bus she began thinking further into what Marcus would do.

One by one the other passengers got off the bus and Marcus seemingly headed towards her stop. After a while Jenna began to notice that this was not the route home and began to panic.

"Where are you taking me?"

He just kept driving and delivering cold stares in the rear-view mirror. She saw him pick up the radio and start talking to someone but she couldn't hear what was said.

Finally they pulled into a large parking lot with at least 15 other buses.

"Alright, this is not funny where in the hell are we?"

As Marcus pulled into a garage area inside a large warehouse-like building he turned around...

"I told you not to let it happen again."

She pleaded for him to just take her home and she would pay him twice the amount of money she owed him.

"It's not about the money anymore, you are going to pay in a different way. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

Jenna lost contact with what Marcus was saying as she noticed three large men getting onto the bus.

"No you can't be serious, please don't do this!" She begged.

"Like I was saying, the easy way, you just let this happen and don't complain, or the hard way, we rough you up and fuck you anyway."

Jenna could think of no way out and stood up and followed the men off the bus and was greeted by 3 more guys. She noticed all of them were wearing the bus driver uniform and begun to realize what that radio call was for.

The flesh hungry animals couldn't wait any longer and carried her over to the employees lounge and threw her onto an old mattress ripped off the pull-out couch. The 7 large men glared at their prey. She lay there on the mattress barely stretching end to end at 5'6". Her B-cup breasts were causing them to tremble and they pounced on her and peeled her clothes off like leaves off a tree.

As the men began to disrobe she started to cry as she saw 7 large dicks standing proud before her because she knew there was going to be some pain involved.

"Get to work bitch." One of them shouted.

She knew what they wanted and began to take their pulsing dicks into her mouth. One by one she pleasured them licking and sucking.

One of the drivers couldn't resist any longer and picked her up and bent her over forward and jammed his 7 inches of manhood into her tight pussy. She screamed and yelped but it was muffled by another large organ in her mouth. For about an hour and a half they each took turns ramming their rods into different orifices and they all came on her face making her swallow it all. She choked it down and collapsed on the mattress.

When she thought it was over she heard the lounge door open again and in walked another driver. He took no time in shedding his clothes and gasps were all that came out of Jenna's mouth. "Hi I'm James," he said.

She thought to herself "It must be 10 inches long!"

"If you're wondering its 11 ½ inches long and its going straight in your ass."

She tried to run out the door behind him to no avail as he caught her and order the other drivers to hold her down. Two guys grabbed her arms and pulled her down to the mattress with her ass sticking up in the air. James kneeled down and began to puncture her tight ass. She felt the tip go in and she moaned in pain.

Just as she felt she couldn't take it anymore he said,

"It's halfway in."

She felt like she had to swallow it down her throat it was so deep in her. After James had finished she collapsed on the mattress rolling around in pain.

After she had recovered from the intruding members barraging her Marcus came over to her and told her to get dressed and get back on the bus. She complied and Marcus got on behind her and started to drive her home. The entire ride was silent until they arrived at her stop and Marcus stopped her again and said...

"That is the punishment you'll get if you forget your fare again for any reason."

She got off and began to walk home and thought to herself...

"I think I'll just leave my wallet at home from now on...SHIT! My wallet was stolen!" and she marched home in anger... and pleasure.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lockdown Orgy Paul hosts a party that becomes more than expected.in Group Sex
Horny wife with three young studs Her husband is filming it all.in Group Sex
Twin Birthday Gangbang Twin sisters arrange a gangbang for their birthday party.in Group Sex
The Sauna Hot and naked, leads to a pleasant threesome.in Group Sex
Greece Ch. 01 Greece is as steamy as it is beautiful.in Group Sex
More Stories