No Going Back Ch. 06

Story Info
Roger and Katie seek a third.
1.6k words
4.23
21.1k
00

Part 6 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasies or not, I really did stay away from Chastity. With barely a word, Katie had placed the fiercest restrictions on any ideas I might have had, and I respected those restrictions completely. I had no reason to complain; Katie kept me totally satisfied.

To be honest, our sex was so good that Katie often expressed the idea that it was a shame all women couldn't have a lover as good as I was. She usually used one or another of her good friends as examples of women who she wished knew how lucky she was to have me. Was that ever a boost to my ego!

After she said it a number of times, I began to wonder if she truly meant it. One night, after a particularly explosive session of lovemaking, I asked her cautiously if she really wanted to consider offering me to one of her friends. She could never do that, she explained, but it was an incredible fantasy to imagine sharing me with someone who would never know who we were, who could never complicate our lives by wanting me more than just the one time.

That was when I explained to her about AdultFriendfinder, and she got so excited, we made love again right away, imagining she was not my wife, and that I was there as a "gift" from a "friend." My orgasm was so powerful, I thought I was going to pass out.

I explained to her how to search for women on Adultfriendfinder, and within two days, she had written a letter to a women who lived not too far away from us. It went like this.

"My name is Katie, and yes, I understand you're looking for a man. Let me explain.

From your profile, it appears you may be in a situation similar to one I experienced quite recently. Several years ago, I went through a nasty divorce and had to go back out into the world looking for a good man. I had been in that relationship for a long, long time, and in spite of the relief that it was over, it was not easy to be alone again.

When I saw your profile, for some reason, it made me think of myself. Maybe you are in that same situation. If so, let me tell you, there is hope. There is wonderful hope. I know, because I found the man I was looking for, and I found him on the Internet. No, he wasn't on Adultfriendfinder, it was on a less . . . sexy . . . Website, but as wonderful as our sex life has become, I wouldn't have been surprised to find him on one of the adult sites.

Anyway, I am writing to you to encourage you to hang in there. Your best dreams can come true. In the meantime, I am so completely thrilled by the man I've found, I want to use him as an example to you of what you should be looking for. My challenge is, "How do I accomplish that?" I've told him many times, I wished I could share him with other women who could appreciate him as I do. He's always laughed, until recently. Finally, the other day, he asked me, "Are you really serious? Do you actually think sharing me with another woman would help her be patient enough to wait for the right man, instead of making another bad choice?"

At that point I had to ask myself the same question. Was I serious? Would there be a woman out there who not only needs to know what to look for, but who would be willing to take advantage of the offer to experience an example? Are you such a woman? If so, and if you and I find we have enough in common, I might be willing to share him with you.

No, I'm not bisexual, and I'm not looking for anything physical from you myself. And no, I'm not going to offer him to you without my being there to share in the experience. He's mine, and I intend to watch him carefully, but . . . he's so wonderful, he deserves a chance to offer at least a little happiness to more than just me. And, I think, I just might find it very exciting personally to help him . . . and you.

If you're interested . . . if you'd like simply to find out more about the possibilities, I can offer you, at the very least, a great fantasy to consider. I can also promise you full respect and discretion. I guarantee you won't regret finding out more. Let us hear from you by writing to us at our e-mail address. We'd love to see pictures of you, but your attractiveness is not a priority. In fact, if you're too pretty, I may not be willing to risk this (smile).

By the way, my man Roger knows about this, and he is fully ready and enthusiastic to participate with anyone I choose. In a way, he says my present to you will be his present to me. Sound fascinating?"

To our great surprise, we had a serious inquiry by the next day. Katie wrote back . . .

"Hello! Thank you for writing to us. I'll now tell you a bit more about what I propose. First, though, it's important to verify some of my assumptions about you. It's my expectation that you aren't attached to any other man, and in fact, probably haven't been dating anyone steadily. The reason I'm willing to share my man with you is that I remember how lonely it can be for a woman to be in her 40s or 50s and to be getting over a relationship that failed. It's a personally challenging time, and it usually leads to many self doubts. My primary goal is to give you a chance to feel good about yourself again, to realize that two very happy people can care enough about you to share important parts of themselves.

So understand, if you're completely happy with your life and are only looking for a kinky experience, we're not the ones you want. We want you to appreciate the gift we are willing to offer. And we want to appreciate you, ourselves, for the effort you are putting forth to start your life over. We hope you understand what we are saying. If you do, that is the first test.

Now, what are we really thinking about? We found your profile on adultfriendfinder. That means you are already thinking along the same lines as we. Yes, we expect you are seeking, and yes, we are offering . . . sex, or at least a warm, physical sharing. What's more unique, we hope, is that we truly do think of this experience as a gift. We want it to be a gift to you, while at the same time, we will certainly be considering it a gift to each other.

You need to realize that our sex life is already far more wonderful than anything either of us has ever experienced. We are still discovering new and amazing things about each other, so we are not seeking to "rekindle" anything, or to spice up a sex life that's not hot enough already. In fact, it's so good, this all started because I actually feel so sorry for his past lovers. They lost him.

When I tell him how sorry I am for them, he says they probably aren't as devastated as I think they should be. If so, then they never appreciated him as they should have. Or, at the least (as he says), they never inspired in him the incredible lovemaking we now experience.

At times recently, I've made the comment that I wished I could offer him to others who would appreciate him as I do. He finally one day responded, "If you did offer me, as a gift, to someone you cared for, you know I'd not refuse." Well, yes, he did smile rather wickedly when he said it, but I know he understands what I was saying. He knows that I have several friends who I'd do anything for, anything to make them happier during some of their challenges. He also knows I'd love to let them know first hand how lucky I think I am to have him.

The problem is that sharing him with anyone we know is just too risky. For one thing, there are reputations involved. With some friends, there are still child custody cases pending. There are just too many things that could go wrong and ruin these special friendships. But then, we thought maybe . . . maybe with someone we don't know at all . . . in the tradition of "pay it forward," maybe we could satisfy the same desire to give such a "gift." We decided to give it a try . . . and here you are.

So, still interested? If so, this is the way it might work. Tell us about yourself. Tell us why you're alone, and why you're interested in considering this opportunity. Tell us as much as you want, to help us understand. It may even help you just to tell us your story. As I've said before, I promise you total confidentiality and total respect. I'm willing to bet that I've been through times as bad as yours, and I guarantee I'll be sympathetic.

We'll correspond as much as the three of us find necessary. It may never go beyond that. If that is the case, you'll never be left with the impression we didn't want "you." That's the exact opposite of what we desire. If we all do move ahead with this idea, we would like someday to meet you in a private, relaxed set of circumstances. We can't entertain at our place, so we'd prefer yours, but there may be other alternatives.

Let me know if you're ready to do this, and if it all feels right, let's make it happen!"

Katie