No Going Back Ch. 09

Story Info
Roger and Katie and Terri.
2.4k words
4.55
13.6k
1
0

Part 9 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He extended his hand to you, you took it, and like Venus emerging from the sea, you rose from the bubbles. You stood there in all your naked glory, your excitement overwhelming any embarrassment or reluctance. He helped you from the tub and into the huge, fluffy towel I held waiting for you. Together we dried you, touching you tenderly through the soft material. You were shaking steadily, so great was your desire.

We walked you into the bedroom where you sat on the edge of the bed. Roger kneeled at your feet, then raised himself to take your face once again in his hands. He kissed you tenderly, and as he did, he pulled the towel from your shoulders, around from your back, and let it drop to your sides. Without stopping his kisses, his hands moved to your breasts. His palms cupped them lovingly, then his fingers began again their insistent, exciting stimulations.

He shifted his knees to move closer to you, and you opened your legs as his hips reached the edge of the bed. Your knees were now on either side of his hips, and I saw you wrap your arms around him, pulling his chest tight against your breasts. I was sensing the first pangs of what might have become jealousy when Roger turned to look at me, reached out his hand, and pulled me to sit beside the two of you on the edge of the bed.

Without releasing you, he raised his face to me, drew my face down to him, and kissed me deeply, your own face only inches from my own. It was exactly what I needed, and as my lips separated from his, your eyes sought mine. My heart singing, I leaned over and kissed you on the forehead. I knew this was what I wanted for you both, and I knew it was going to be beautiful.

Roger turned again to you. One more warm kiss, then he smiled into you eyes and began to slide lower in front of you. He paused for a moment to kiss your neck, then the top of your chest, then . . . he slid his lips to the side. His breath blew directly across your right breast, and I saw the nipple harden.

There wasn't much need to tease you now, you were so very ready. He extended his tongue and let it flick lightly directly on top of your nipple. I think you and I both felt sparks running from our breasts down to between our legs. I know your legs moved to wrap themselves around his hips, attempting to draw him toward you.

Then, with his right hand, he began to pinch gently on your left nipple while he drew your right nipple into his mouth. Your head rolled back, your mouth hung open, your eyes were tightly shut. Again, I thought your orgasm was right there, just waiting to be released. I wondered how long it had been for you, and I celebrated how big it was probably going to be.

His left hand moved between your legs. Your legs were already widely spread by his hips, and I saw him place one finger just at the edge of your opening. He slid the tip of his finger in, less than an inch, turned it slightly, and when he withdrew it, your moisture covered the end of his finger like thick honey.

I watched in total fascination. I'd never seen another woman like this. I'd never even been able to see myself like this before. Your vagina was so completely open to his probing, so vulnerable, so bare . . . so wet and glistening. I found for the first time that I understood why men found us women so . . . intriguing.

Your slippery, dripping pussy was like a beautiful creature, separate from the rest of your body. It seemed almost to be pulsing, grasping, attempting to grab his finger and suck it deep inside you. I began to imagine what it must feel like to be a man, to slide a sensitive, hard penis deep into that burning envelope.

Roger began to insert his finger lightly into you, then withdraw it, then insert it again. Your juices were already dripping from your slit and beginning to run down toward the crack of your ass. I saw him catch the stream with his finger and slide it back up toward the hard little button at the top of your pussy. I saw you tense as his finger approached. I knew if he touched you, it would begin to happen. I'd never seen anyone so ready for an orgasm.

Roger knew how close you were, and didn't want you to have your first orgasm from his finger. He knew where he wanted to be when it happened, and I saw him release your body and stand. His movement forced your legs away from his hips, but still it took you a moment to realize what was happening. He stood there in front of you, his briefs bulging mightily with his own excitement. I saw you stare hotly at his hidden treasure, trying to decide whether to reach for it on your own.

Then, he looked at me and smiled a wicked smile. He reached for my hand and pulled me off the edge of the bed to kneel in front of him. It was easy for me to imagine what he wanted. At first I was shocked. This wasn't what I expected. Yet, I was so excited myself, and I couldn't stand waiting any longer. I reached for his pants, pulled the front away from his body, and lowered the waistband past his hips. His beautiful, long, hard cock sprang out from his body, pointing directly at my face.

I looked at your face, but you had no interest in looking at me. You eyes were locked on Roger, or at least on one special part of him. I realized that if I didn't move quickly, you'd certainly reach him before I did. Even though I knew he was yours tonight, I leaned forward and sucked him warmly into my mouth. He tasted perfect, a musky, salty taste that I knew so very well. I slid him in and out of my mouth several times, then released him to bounce up and down in front of my face. He wasn't all that far from an orgasm, himself.

As I leaned back, you reached out to take him in your hands. I was touched by the gentleness, the near reverence with which you handled him. One hand moved to cup his balls, the other wrapped around his shaft, sliding loosely up and down from the head to the base. I could sense that you knew what you were doing, that you could have made him cum that way if you had wanted. I remember acknowledging a small hope that you wouldn't be "too good" with him.

Your hands reached for his hips and pulled him back between your legs. All shyness gone, I watched you place your hands on his ass and pull him strongly toward your face. In one movement, he slid soundlessly into your mouth, stopping only once you had taken him all the way to the back of your throat. He allowed you to push him gently back, and then he set up a slow rhythm, moving into your mouth and out, in and out.

He let you continue for several moments, then realized you were going to push him over the edge if he let you continue. He placed his hands on your shoulders and pushed you softly away. He continued the pressure until you fell back onto the bed. Patting the pillow, he helped you turn your body lengthwise to the bed and slide up to the top. I stood and surveyed the scene I had helped to create.

Your naked body was laid out on the bed for both of us to see. Roger was kneeling on the bed, his hips even with your head. His erect cock stuck out directly over your face. With a motion of his hand, he directed me to walk around to the other side of the bed and climb up to sit against the headboard, next to you. He took one of my hands and placed it on his stiff penis. He took one of yours and moved it to cup his balls. Together you and I caressed him, feeling his heat, watching his staff jump with each sensitive touch.

His left hand reached to tickle, pinch and pull on your nipples. Then, his right hand reached to my chest and I felt his fingernails scratch across one of my breasts right through my blouse and bra. I felt electricity run throughout my body. Before I could think, he began unbuttoning my blouse, then he slid his fingers inside my bra to touch my nipple. I couldn't believe he was doing this, but I couldn't begin to tell him to stop.

His left hand slid down to the space between your legs and I saw his fingers reach deeper, searching for your opening. When he found it, the sound that came from your throat turned me inside out. Not even thinking of anything but the feel of his hands on my breasts, I quickly slid off my blouse and almost tore off my bra. My large, soft breasts fell free, caught immediately by his warm hand. He reached for my nipples and tweaked them each in turn. I couldn't believe my breasts were bare, here in front of another woman, but I couldn't help it, it just felt so good.

Again you were clearly on the verge of an orgasm. Roger looked at me, and I realized it was time. His look asked me if I was still sure, and throwing caution to the winds I nodded, wide-eyed. He shifted his body down along yours and when his knees were even with your feet, he inserted one knee between your ankles. Your legs parted slightly and he pulled the other knee next to his first. Your legs were forced farther apart.

He slid one knee forward, then the other. His intention was clear, and without hesitation, I saw you open your thighs. I'm sure I gasped, and when I did, you opened you eyes and looked up at me. I don't know whether you were surprised to see my bare breasts hanging free above your face, but without a word, you shifted position slightly and suddenly you were leaning against me, your head between my breasts.

I didn't know what to do. I looked at Roger and saw that his concentration was certainly not on me. His hands were on your inner thighs, stroking you, opening your legs even more. Your wet, gleaming pussy was actually shining in the light of the bedroom. Knowing the moment had come, Roger shifted himself forward, his strong thighs actually forcing your knees to rise off the bed, your body totally open to his advance.

He took his rock hard staff and as I watched mesmerized, I saw him touch it to your clitoris. The heat of the end must have felt like fire on your most sensitive spot, and instantly, your head pushed back between my breasts. Your hair felt so soft on my skin, and I loved how it brushed across my aching nipples.

Then, finally, I knew Roger was ready. I swallowed hard, knowing this was going to be difficult to watch. He leaned forward, his upper body lowering itself against your breasts. His hands reached for your face, cupping your cheeks. His eyes were only two inches from yours. All movement stopped.

I felt him shift his weight ever so slightly on the bed, and I heard you gasp. Neither of us could see what was happening beneath his hips, but I knew from your breathing exactly what was taking place. Then, his hips moved firmly toward yours, and I knew he had, in one move, buried himself halfway into you.

Your entire body tensed, and before I could react, your hands reached to the sides of your face and grasped hold of both my breasts. It didn't hurt, but you had me totally helpless. My nipples were between your fingers, and I felt a mini-spasm start between my legs.

Between your thighs, Roger prepared to complete his thrust. He pulled back slightly and I felt you take a huge breath. Then, he looked again into your face and drove himself forcibly into you. You let go of one of my breasts and threw a hand across your mouth. Under your fingers, I heard a scream of intense pleasure. My heart was beating so fast, I thought I might faint. I could only begin to imagine what you must be feeling.

Knowing you were going to cum quickly, Roger began a slow series of long, strong thrusts. He raised his chest from yours, and for the first time, I saw what it looked like to see him sliding in and out of a wet, grasping pussy. Your vagina truly did suck at his cock. Each time he withdrew, your vaginal lips were pulled outward around him, exactly as if they didn't want to let him go. I could feel the effect deep inside my own body, and I realized I was close to an orgasm just from watching what he was doing to you.

It took less than two minutes for his thrusts to overwhelm any last vestiges of your control. Suddenly you released my breasts, through your arms around his shoulders, and wrapped your legs tightly around his hips. Roger braced his feet against the footboard and began using his strong legs to pound himself into you. I watched in amazement as you began to match his thrusts with movements of your own hips. The bed shook and creaked as the two of you crushed your bodies against each other.

Then, your orgasm began. Roger continued thrusting into you, but you had stopped all your movements and were simply hanging onto him as if you were about to explode. Then you did. The sounds you made were so intensely erotic, that as I watched my lover bury himself deep inside another woman, I found myself orgasming right along with you.

You shook and shuddered for at least a full minute, with Roger teasing every last spasm out of your quivering, trembling body. Finally, you stopped, and with a satisfied sigh, Roger rolled over, pulling you with him to lie on his chest. He was still buried deep inside you. Somehow he had managed not to cum, and I realized you still had some pleasure left ahead of you.