No Going Back Ch. 23

Story Info
Joining his abductors, part 3.
1.8k words
4.21
9.4k
00

Part 23 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the room, and the guy gave me a look of deep hatred. I smiled. Eager to get on to the better events, I walked over and pulled the scope out of his ass. "There, see, that wasn't so bad. You're empty, at least of any more coke. Now, if you're girlfriend is just as clean, we may be able to do business."

"I'm not his girlfriend," she growled, "at least not any more!"

"Not my interest," I commented. "Now, let's get you ready for your examination."

"No, please. I promise you, there's nothing to find."

"The same rules go for you as for your friend. No complaints, no backtalk. Understand?"

"No, I can't . . . do this. Please! It's not fair."

"Hmmmmm, so this has to be the hard way. OK, I'm game. Let's try something different." I walked over behind her and she started to struggle. "You're just making this worse," I promised. Fortunately for us all, above her waist, she was only wearing a tube top. There were no clothes to tangle up in her cuffs.

I reached under the table and pressed a button I had been told was there. A rope descended from the ceiling with a hook on the end. Watching her eyes widen in shock, I attached the hook to her cuffs and released the cuffs from the table. I touched the button briefly, and her hands were raised about a foot higher. They were at face level.

"See, I told you this would be the difficult way." I touched the button again, raising her hands just above her head. "Feeling a bit more vulnerable now? How about this?" Another push and her hands were stretched all the way above her head until she could barely keep her feet flat on the ground.

She stood there, her hands high over her head, her top pulled far up her waist, leaving her puckered navel bare to my eyes. Her short skirt was also pulled higher, showing off her lovely young legs. "Let me down!" she cried.

"On the contrary," I smiled. "I think I need to see you a lot better than this." I pushed the button and held it. The cuffs tightened around her wrists and her feet lifted all the way off the floor. I let the rope lift her until she swung over the center of the table. I pushed a button next to the first and the rope lowered her until she was standing on the center of the table, her hands still held high in the air.

"Much better. I can stand right here next to you and see almost everything I need to see. Well, actually, I guess I need to see a bit more." I climbed up on the table beside her. She looked petrified. I looked carefully at the lovely body before me. She was only about 5'2", maybe 95-100 pounds. Her little breasts poked tantalizingly through her top. They weren't large, but through the thin material, I could see her pointy little nipples. She saw me looking at her breasts and whimpered.

"Gotta make sure you're not hiding anything in there," I laughed. Looking directly in her eyes, I grasped the edges of her top and slowly dragged it down. The material held momentarily on the tips of her breasts, then slipped over the nipples. Her breasts bounced as the top released them and I felt my cock jump in my pants.

I bent and pulled her top down to her ankles. She was looking wildly around, as if there were someone who might possibly save her. Her glance fell on the other man in the room, and she gasped at the look on his face. I bet she was glad he was still in handcuffs.

I stood back from her side and looked her over. I knew the cameras were rolling, and everyone was taking a long, hard look. She was exquisite. "I have to check these," I said, and reached to lift her breasts, as if their small size could have hidden anything underneath them. They were soft and hard at the same time. I could see my cock poking against the front of my pants. I could tell she saw it, too.

After a thorough "search" of her breasts, during which she closed her eyes tightly, I put my hands on her hips. "Now, let's get to the really interesting areas. I think this unzips, right?" The sound of the zipper on her skirt seemed to echo in the room. It opened easily and slid to the table. I reached down and pulled her top and skirt from around her feet. The sight of her there on the table in her tiny panties, her breasts bare, her hands above her head, was powerful. I felt almost ready to cum in my pants. The boy at the end of the table seemed just as excited.

I crooked one index finger in the front of her panties, from one thigh through to the other. I pulled lightly, lifting the material away from the light colored hair on her pussy. She jerked at my touch. "Uh, uh," I warned. "Stay still." I worked my hand around, pulling the panties from side to side, up and down. I could see tears beginning to drip from the corners of her eyes.

I reached around to her butt, grabbed the panties and pulled. It spun her in a circle until without moving, I was behind her. I slid one foot between her feet and shoved to the side. Her legs spread about eighteen inches apart. I slid a hand down the back of her panties, all the way until the tips of my fingers passed both her openings and ended up buried in her silky pubic hair. "Yes, I think you'll be accessible," I muttered.

My hand between her legs grabbed the front of her panties and the other took hold of the back. In one move, I pulled then down to her ankles and dragged them off her. She was totally naked in front of us all. She squealed in embarrassment.

I picked up the scope and she looked at me, her eyes wild. "God, no!" she whimpered. "You can't do that to me. Please!"

"OK," I said, "I'll give you an alternative." I reached in the bag and pulled out a stand that I placed on the table between her legs. I took the scope, pointed it up toward the place her legs came together, and inserted the other end in the stand. It was now a freestanding device, the business end only a few inches below her crotch. "There. I don't even have to do anything to you myself. I'm going to lower the rope until you can squat. You provide a thorough view of everything I need to see, and I won't even touch you. Don't slip, though. That thing could do a great deal of damage if you fall on it."

With satisfaction, I stepped down off the table, pulled a chair over to the side, leaned back, and put my feet up next to where she stood. "OK, get going," I demanded. "We don't have all night." I touched the button and the rope lowered. Her hands came down to the level of her chest. If she squatted as I intended, her hands would end up back over her head, her breasts bare to our view. She had made no move to comply with my demands, so I announced. "Well, if that's not enough of a concession, I guess I'll have to give you some help. Why don't we get your boyfriend's assistance?"

I stood up, moved the end of the table and undid the boy's handcuffs. He looked at me in surprise. "Go on," I told him. "Apparently she wants some help."

He jumped up on the table, and I saw his cock was actually semi-erect. She saw it and cried out, "Get him away from me. Don't let him touch me!"

"Quiet, dear, he's just going to help you keep from hurting yourself. All right, position her hips over the scope and guide her down. I don't care what hole goes first."

He quickly moved to place his hands on her hips, and she began struggling to avoid his touch. I reached in the bag and pulled out a policeman's stun gun. She saw it and looked at me horrified. "Your choice," I said simply.

In shock, she began to flex her hips and I saw her knees begin to bend. The guy grasped the middle of the rod and pointed it toward her crotch. As she lowered herself, he slid his hand to the tip of the scope and guided it more accurately. She shivered as his fist spread her thighs, then she felt the end of the rod touch her tight pussy. It was so thick, I didn't think there was a chance she could get it inside her. That was clearly her opinion, too.

"You better loosen her up," I suggested. I think he had been waiting for that very offer. Running his fingers around the base of the rod to lubricate them, he reached for her and slid one finger into her vagina. She screamed, and he and I both actually laughed. It was clear I now had a willing compatriot.

He slid his finger in and out of her. I could tell she was really tight. Damn, she might actually be a virgin, I thought. The kid was having a grand old time with the helpless girl. As I watched, he began to move his other hand across her stomach and up toward her breasts. He looked at me and I gave him no sign to stop. He saw he was free to enjoy himself and began to run his hands all over her body hungrily. She was struggling now, standing up again, the scope forgotten.

Confident that I had accomplished all I needed to do, I removed the scope, noticing that the boy now had one of his own. I stood up. "Well, it looks like you have a tool you can use to examine her for me. I want you to check out every nook and cranny, and I do mean thoroughly! By the way, see that spot on the wall over there. It will be recording everything you do. If I see you've forgotten any part of her body, all promises are off. You got me?"

He nodded eagerly. I looked the girl straight in her tear-filled eyes. "This is what you get for being so stupid, a starring role in your boyfriend's first fuck film. Do your job, you'll eventually get to go home, and Daddy will get his car back. Otherwise . . . hmmmm, you don't even want to think about otherwise, believe me. I'll be back in a half hour to see how things have come out."

With that parting shot, I walked to the door, opened it, and stepped out, not even looking back.

I knew I'd see their expressions on a screen soon enough, and I was eager to rejoin my new friends and supporters.