No Going Back Ch. 27

Story Info
A Question of Survival, Part 2.
2.6k words
4.38
10k
00

Part 27 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at me. "I'm gonna cum on this bitch," he said "And you're gonna help. Get me ready." I looked at him helplessly. He made a fist that looked as big as my own head, and I quickly reached for his long, black cock. Behind me, I heard a heavy breath, and I turned in time to see Katie, her eyes trying to focus on what she saw. Boss laughed, then pulled me closer to Katie. He turned both of us sideways to her and dragged my head as close to her face as possible. There was no way she could help but see exactly what was happening.

"Do it!" he insisted, and he jammed his growing cock against my face. Without any alternative, I began to lick his shaft, coating him with hot, wet saliva. My hand gathered the moisture, and as I licked him, I rubbed it on his large cockhead, rolling the end over and over between my fingers. He tasted horrible, like old sweat more than a couple days old.

In only a moment, his cock was hard and massive, easily more than eight inches long. I could wrap my entire hand around it behind the cockhead and still have plenty of room to place my face against the base of his shaft. I was stroking him intensely, hoping to end it as quickly as possible. I heard Katie take another gasping breath, and I heard her whimper, "Roger?"

That was all Boss needed. He grabbed my hair, pulled my face to his balls, and from the corner of my vision, I saw him take his cock and push it toward Katie's mouth. His glistening cockhead parted her lips and slid into her mouth. It was too large to go in further, so he took his cock in one hand, jammed my face harder against him and growled, "Lick me!"

I wan't sure if he was talking to me, to Katie, or to both, but I couldn't see anything now but his crotch. Barely able to breathe, I licked and sucked his balls wetly. My head bounced as he jerked himself with his hand and thrust his hips toward Katie. It only took about thirty seconds before I heard him growl deep in his throat. He pulled my head away, and I had time to see him lean back, his cockhead popping wetly out of Katie's tight mouth.

He gave one more squeeze on his long cock and it began to shoot huge gobs of cum from the end. With his hand, he aimed it at Katie's face, and with four great spurts, he completely covered her from chin to forehead. The steaming liquid ran in rivers off her face and onto her breasts. As he held my head to watch, he ran his big hand over her face, smearing a large quantity of cum onto his hand. He reached down and ran his hand over and around her breasts, coating them completely.

Finally, he threw me down on the ground in front of Katie, stepped back, and sighed a great , satisfied sigh. "That was fine," he said. "You got two more to go. Get busy." With that he turned, grabbed a beer from the cooler, and walked off.

I looked over at Rodney, and he already had Lisa's hair in his hand, pulling her head back. She was barely conscious, but he was stuffing the end of his cock into her mouth. The other man was preparing to do the same to Chastity. Afraid that he might choke her to death, I crawled over to him.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Katie's face follow me as I moved. She was aware of what was happening. Maybe this will begin to show her how sorry I am, I thought. With that I reached out, took the man's cock into my hand, and slid it into my own mouth. Cum in this, I thought, and after a few minutes, he did.

I felt myself being shoved away from his crotch and onto the ground. From there I saw him stand up, stretch, grab a beer and head toward the front of the truck. I looked over at Rodney and saw that he was still working on Lisa. He had his cock stuck deep in her mouth, but I could tell he wasn't happy. Lisa still wasn't fully conscious, and Rodney was having trouble getting a tight enough fit on his long dick to make him cum.

His frustration finally exploded. "Shit, you motherfucker, suck my dick." Lisa still didn't respond as he wanted, so he slapped her across the face and she fell onto her side. He turned, looked at me, and stepped across the space between us. "Well, looks like I get you after all," he said with a leer, "But not alone. Why don't we make this a family affair."

Moving quickly, he untied Chastity and Katie and then grabbed them by the hair and dragged them over to me. The three of us knelt together on the ground. Rodney laid the blanket on the ground between us and lay down on his back. "OK, get busy," he said. "All of you suck me together. Now!!"

We were positioned with Chastity and me at his hips and Katie between his legs. Katie and I looked at each other, and for a brief moment, I saw in her eyes a fire I didn't expect. Where I thought to see hopelessness, I saw anger. We held our glance long enough to acknowledge the recognition, then she took Rodney's cock in her hands, leaned down and began to lick his balls.

Rodney's hand flew out, catching me next to the ear, and I quickly leaned down, my face close to Katie's. I stuck out my tongue and ran it from the spot Katie was licking up to his swollen cockhead. I heard another slap and almost immediately Chastity's face bumped into mine. I moved to take Rodney's cockhead into my mouth, and to my surprise, I felt Chastity use her forehead to push me away.

I hesitated for a second and our eyes met. I saw in her eyes a look similar to that I'd gotten from her mother. I realized she was quite aware of what I had done for her only a few minutes earlier. Then, she closed her eyes, opened her mouth and let Rodney's wet, black cock slide tightly between her lips.

It only took a second to record the scene in my mind. Within six inches of my face, I could see my wife's face sucking the balls of a man whose cockhead was buried deep in my daughter's mouth. The fury rose inside me, and I realized we all knew what had to happen. I leaned closer and began to lick the black shaft in time with Chastity's sucking. It took only a minute before Rodney was obviously close to cumming.

I leaned close to Katie's ear and whispered, "When he cums." All she replied was, "Yes."

I looked up quickly and verified that the other two men were not in sight. Rodney began to groan deep in his throat. Chastity and Katie were working on him with all their energy, and I placed my fingers at the base of Rodney's cock and waited. Then, I saw Katie pull the man's balls into her mouth, and under my fingers, I felt the spasms begin in his cock. As I leaned back, I could tell when the first huge spurt flung itself into Chastity's mouth.

Rodney's eyes were tightly closed as he revelled in the flow of semen streaming through his cock. Without moving her head, Katie looked at me. I nodded once, twice, I raised my fist, and on three, we moved simultaneously. I saw Katie take Rodney's balls between her teeth, and as my fist crashed down onto his throat, she bit cleanly through the middle of both testicles.

I think the combination of the orgasm, the pain, and the crushed airway was so intense that Rodney probably never knew what happened. I imagine his heart just stopped dead. Amazingly, there was virtually no sound, although I covered his face with my body just to be sure. We waited less than three seconds, and when he didn't move, we rolled away from him.

Katie spit the blood from her mouth. Chastity spit out what was in hers. I spit on the dead body in front of me and reached inside the truck for the tire iron. We still had two others to deal with.

Obviously, there was no time to think about what we had done. A quick peek around the edge of the truck determined that Boss and the other man were standing near the front. Trusting more to luck than to planning, Chastity smeared a good quantity of Rodney's blood on her back, buttocks and thighs, got down on her hands and knees, and then crawled out from behind the tuck. She headed away from the rear of the truck, screaming as if she had just been slashed with a knife.

I stood just behind the edge of the truck, the tire iron ready to swing like a baseball bat. I heard the two men come running toward Chastity, and as the first drew even with me, I swung with all my might, right at face level. The tire iron caught Boss just above the bridge of his nose. The force drove it halfway through his head and his momentum ripped it completely out of my hands. His feet flew out from under him, he landed flat on his back, and I'm sure he was dead before he hit the ground.

It only took a second for the other man to stop, turn and raise his gun. I found myself standing empty handed, naked and helpless. He raised his gun, pointed it at my head and smiled the most evil smile I had ever seen. Then, his smile dissolved in an explosion of blood, followed by a roar that originated from behind the truck.

For a moment no one moved, as the third dead body crumpled to the ground. Then, Lisa stumbled into sight, a large caliber gun held loosely in her fingers. She had found Rodney's gun and used it just in the nick of time. She dropped it on the ground and collapsed, weeping, into Chastity's arms.

Katie turned and look at me, the expression on her face impossible to read. "Let's get out of here," was all she said. We dragged the three naked, dead bodies into the woods next to the side of the dirt road and covered them as quickly as possible with dirt and leaves. I was sure no one would find them at least until the field nearby was planted in the spring. We scattered dirt over the blood stains on the ground and hoped that the next heavy rain would obliterate any remaining evidence. Katie helped Chastity and Lisa into the back of the truck, and then joined me in the front. The keys were in the ignition, the engine started quickly, and in less than a minute, we were back on the paved road.

We drove without talking for approximately five minutes, then I turned off the road onto a dirt driveway leading up to an old, deserted farmhouse. I pulled the truck around behind the house, out of sight of the road, and turned off the engine. The quiet descended around us.

"I'm going to check on the girls," Katie said. "You stay here until I come back. I mean it, just stay away from them for now. Concentrate on what we do next, and you better think of something good."

I knew she was right. We were incredibly lucky to be alive, but we had a long way to go to get out of this horror. Still, I had to come up with some ideas.

As I reviewed our situation, I had no regrets that the three men were dead. I felt we had been justified in what we had done. The problem was that we now had to return home and decide what to do about Denny and the Cult. We were the greatest imaginable danger to them, and once they knew we were free, they'd be out to eliminate us as quickly as possible.

I had no idea how soon we were supposed to have been "delivered," or how quickly the men were going to be missed. Just as I thought about that issue, I heard a cell phone start ringing on the floor next to the driver's seat. That probably answered my question. So much for the chance to get some rest here.

I knocked on the door to the back of the truck, turned on the ignition, and pulled back onto the road. I decided I'd use the cash I'd found in Boss' wallet next to the cell phone to get a hotel room close to home. I'd sneak back to the house, get more clothes and credit cards, then hole up in the hotel until we could figure things out. It was the best plan I could come up with at the time.

In the end, the solution was much easier than I had expected. I knew so many details about the Cult's actions that I had no trouble putting together a complete dossier. I put a copy in my safe deposit box and left a copy with my lawyer. I then took a sample of the evidence with me and went to see one of the older men who had founded the Cult. I made it clear my documentation was complete and included names of all important Cult members, as well as information about most of the victims over the time I had participated. In short order, he agreed to do whatever I asked in exchange for my silence.

My demands were simple. I told him the Cult was finished. No more abuse of innocent people. I could have asked for a large sum of money, but I wanted no further connections with or obligations to the Cult. I did, however, suggest one final service they could perform. I told them I never wanted to see Denny again, and if I did, all my promises were void. He could see in my eyes what I meaned by "never," and he promised no one would ever see Denny again.

Actually, I modified my demands so I could see Denny one more time. The Cult arranged one final, special party for Denny's benefit. I didn't attend in person, but on videotape, I took great pleasure in watching the pain and confusion in his eyes as he realized his fate. They never told him exactly why he was doomed, but after 20 or 30 rather vicious men had enjoyed him for a few hours, he was in no shape to think about anything other than his ravaged body. At least, I thought, as they carried him unconcious from the room, he didn't have to suffer very long. He probably never even woke up.

I wish Katie had been as easy to solve. In spite of what I had accomplished after the night she had showed up at the Club, she was well aware of all I had done before. She was adamant that Chastity not have to see me for a long, long time, so I moved out of the house and only stayed in touch by telephone. She didn't even tell me before she had located a new place to live in another city and taken Chastity away with her. Neither of them wanted to live in a place where every man on the street might be someone they had "met" previously without knowing it.

I eventually moved back into the house, but it felt as lonely as a deserted island. I wrote Katie a long, long letter, telling her how everything had happened. I had no expectation of forgiveness, but I wanted her to understand. She didn't answer my letter.