No Going Back Ch. 32

Story Info
An offer to Katie.
2.7k words
4.24
12.3k
00

Part 32 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke many, many hours later, I was in bed with the covers tucked carefully around me. I was alone with a headache that surpassed anything I could remember. When the maid came to do the room, I asked her to tell the Manager to extend me for another night. I made it to the bathroom, threw up from the dizziness, drank as much water as I could hold, and went back to bed. It was late that afternoon before I could manage to sit up without feeling sick.

I thought only enough about the night before to force myself into the car before Ricky or anyone else could come back to check on me. I was grateful they had taken care of me after I fell, and not taken advantage of me, as far as I could tell. Still, enough was enough, I didn't want to see them again.

I have to admit, within a couple days, I was already missing the excitement of the bookstore, but I couldn't imagine going back there. Then came the telephone call.

"Hey, babe, how you feeling? Your head back on straight?" Yes, it was Ricky.

"How . . . .?" I began.

"Come on, now," he laughed. "You think we didn't check your purse for ID after we made sure you were still alive? We even tried to call your home to see if anyone there wanted to come get you. We're your good friends now, aren't we?"

"Oh, well, sure, thanks," I managed to offer. "I appreciate what you did. Well, I better go now."

"Not yet, sweetheart. I have an offer for you. Why don't you come by tonight and let me tell you about it?"

"No, I don't think so," I responded. "I really don't have any plans to be back near there any time soon."

"Hmmmmm, well maybe I'll make the offer to that hot little girl whose picture you have in your wallet. She looks sexy enough. She there? Can I talk to her?"

"You leave her alone!" I almost screamed. "I don't want you talking to her, ever!"

"Sure, big mama, anything you say, but I do therefore expect to talk to you. Tonight! You got it? Otherwise, I may have to stop by and talk to both of you. You understand?"

I couldn't think of anything to say. "You don't even need to rent a room," he continued. "Just stop by the motel tonight, say 8:00. See you then." He hung up.

I felt sick. What in hell had I done? I couldn't let Ricky anywhere near this house. Sure, Chastity was away at school, but she'd be home in a few weeks. What then?

The answer was obvious, although I refused to acknowledge it, even as I put on my most unsexy jeans and shirt and prepared to meet Ricky at the hotel. And this time, I was careful to wear the most conservative underwear I owned. - - - - He was sitting on a chair just outside the motel room when I arrived. It was the same room I had rented before. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked from my car, up the steps, and along the railing to his room. I didn't even stop walking as I passed him, striding determinedly into his room. I was distressed to find Jack and Tina both in the room, especially as their smiles showed they were thinking along the lines of, "I knew she'd be back."

Ricky ambled in and slid into the same chair as the night I'd met him. "This is outrageous," I began. "If you harass me one more time, I'm going to call the police."

Ricky just sat there looking at me with a bored expression on his face. "Fine. You can go then," he said. "Say hello to your daughter."

I stood there looking at him, not sure whether to slap him, run to the phone to call the police, or burst out into tears. "What is it you want?" I finally said in resignation.

Jack handed me a glass with what smelled like cheap bourbon. Ricky lit up a joint, and the thick smell of the other night filled my mind. I sank into a chair across from Ricky and waited for him to speak.

"You need to chill out," he began. "I'm not out to ruin your life. I just want to offer you a deal you may find attractive. If you choose to turn it down, that's fine. You in the mood to listen?" He looked at me in a way that didn't necessarily look threatening.

"Go on," I said.

"You are one hot woman," he said. "That's not a compliment, that's a fact. You should have seen yourself the other night. You were totally into what was happening, whether you want to blame it on the booze, or what." I started to object, but he silenced me with a menacing look.

"I also know about you and across the street. I don't know exactly what you're doing with men over there, but I know you've been there way too much for anything innocent. To be honest, I don't care whether you've actually done anything yet, or not. It may even be some rich bitch psycho sex crap, I don't know, but you're hot for something, and I think you're having trouble finding it. If so, I can help you."

He stopped, looked at me, and when I couldn't meet his eyes and I looked down, he continued.

"Yeah, I thought so. Something happened to you and now you're hot for a repeat, even though it disgusts you even to think of it. I've seen it so many times, it's not even complicated any more. You want to tell me about it?" I shook my head sadly.

"Doesn't matter," he said. "You're just burning up inside and can't get your rocks off. You're now hung up on the risk of doing something you think is ugly, but you got no way make it happen and control it yourself. Got you caught in the middle. I bet you can't even sleep for fighting with yourself.

Anyway, here's what I can do for you. You want what goes on in those booths across the street? You want it with no risk, how you want it, when you want it? That's not a problem.

I can see you right now, down on your knees, watching and waiting. I can see you smile when the cock slides through the hole in the wall. I can see you take the cock in your hand and stroke it, getting it hard, feeling it getting hotter and hotter.

You're in control. The man has no idea who you are. You slide a condom over his now rigid cock, grasp it around the base, and with a satisfied moan, pull the cockhead into your mouth.

You hear the amazed groan on the other side of the wall as the man realizes how incredibly lucky he is. Soon, his hips are moving back and forth against the wall. It's so easy. I see you with your mouth pressed up against the hole in the wall, his long, thick cock pounding steadily in and out between your sucking lips.

It's all so simple, you are quite free to slide one or even both hands between your legs. It's so thrilling, your orgasm is there waiting, whenever you're ready. Maybe it happens with the first man, or maybe you delay it until the second, or the third, or maybe even the tenth. It's all in your control. It's all you want it to be.

You, my dear, can have it all, whenever you want. And you do want it, don't you? Tell me . . . tell me how much you want it. Tell me."

His words had been so hypnotic, I found my eyes were closed. I was sitting there transfixed. I even had my hands between my legs, my thighs pressed tightly together. I didn't think I'd been touching myself, but I knew he could tell I was excited. I opened my eyes to find him staring at me with a knowing smile.

"Don't look so embarrassed," he said with distaste. "It's no sin to like sex, not even to like it like I described. I don't care that it excites you to think it's ugly. I just got to make a living.

Yes, that's what this is about. I supply girls across the street who do exactly what I just described. Most of them are young like Tina here, and that's how they survive. Now you, you're a bit unusual, but not so much as you might think.

Couple times a year, I get one like you. Usually just about your age, too. Finally beginning to realize what they missed, and dying to get as much back as they can. Self conscious and scared, sure, but hot as a firecracker. Sound familiar, sweetheart? Don't sweat it, it's a good deal for both of us.

Oh yeah, one other thing. Most likely you are happy to do it for the thrill, but there can be money involved, you know. I can give you twenty bucks a man, if you're interested. On a good night, you can make as much as a hundred bucks an hour. Not a bad second paycheck, right? And all for just having some good, clean fun. So, when can you start?"

I couldn't believe he was serious, but there was nothing I knew of him to suggest anything else. "But, how . . ." I began.

"Don't sweat the details," he quickly responded. "You let me know when, I'll get you in the back unseen. You slip into a special, safe, comfortable booth, and men get sent to booths next to you whenever you're ready. You leave when you've had enough. Your schedule, your control. What could be easier?"

It was almost impossible to think clearly, for all the images running through my mind. The memories of that time in the booth with Roger were driving me crazy. They made me so hot, I was afraid my pants were going to show how excited I already had become, just listening to Ricky's offer.

"I . . . I think I could do that," I found myself saying. "I'm so scared. But . . . I . . . I have to do this. I . . . I have to know."

"Sure," Ricky sighed. "I understand. Come here. It's OK."

I didn't understand, but I stood and took two steps toward him. He reached out his hand, and when I extended mine, I thought to shake his, he slid a condom between my fingers.

It took a second for me to realize what he was telling me, then I gasped in shock.

"You mean . . . you?! Here? Now? No, I can't. I didn't think . . . I mean . . ."

I felt Jack move up behind me, blocking my retreat. He put his hands on my shoulders.

"It's OK," Ricky said quietly, but sternly. "If you can't do it here, you can't do it there. Do it! Here!"

Jack suddenly lowered his weight on my shoulders and my knees buckled. I found myself on my knees on the floor, between Ricky's legs. "Show me," he demanded. "Show me what a hot cocksucker you are. Show me you're not a prissy, rich bitch with fantasies that are nothing more than that. Show me, or go home to your sleepless nights, and your empty life, and don't ever show your face around here again."

Inside, his words horrified me, but they taunted me, and made me see how desperately I wanted to prove something to him. I looked at him, and he recognized the resignation in my eyes. As I knelt there, he unbuckled his pants, pulled them off, then slid his hips forward in his chair, his legs splayed wide on either side of me.

His cock was limp, but already, it showed signs he was looking forward to this. I remembered the effect I'd had on him the other night, and I knew if I could do this, it was going to be really easy to make him cum. In fact, his cock was beginning to get bigger, just from his watching me suffer this new and unimagined indignity.

Lost in amazement at what I was about to do, I reached for him, and felt his cock pulse as I wrapped my fingers around him. I moved my hand along his shaft only a few times, and his cock quickly became long and nearly erect. I smiled with guilty pride, and realized I was going to show him something really special.

I opened the condom and prepared it to slide over his cockhead. Just to show him I wasn't some prissy, rich bitch, I bent over and planted a kiss right on the end of his bright red cock. I looked him straight in the eyes, drawing his attention to my face, and while he wasn't watching my hands, I unrolled the condom all the way down to the base of his shaft. Then, before he could even notice the condom was in place, I dived down onto him, sucking his entire cock between my lips, and deep into my throat.

As I heard his surprised and delighted cry, I felt like the most professional of whores. That's what I am, I thought. A whore. A fucking, cocksucking whore. And, I realized, it felt good. It felt really fucking good. "Get ready, Ricky," I thought. "Get ready for the best blowjob you'll ever have!"

I turned my attention to the stiff cock in my mouth. Using one hand to squeeze the base and the other to stroke his shaft in time with my mouth, I worked him with all the intensity I could imagine. I was quickly lost in concentration, loving the moans and muscle contractions my attentions were extracting from Ricky.

Suddenly, I felt hands from behind me reaching toward the buttons on my blouse. I hesitated in what I was doing, and felt Ricky tense. "Fuck," I thought. "What the hell."

The hands deftly unbuttoned each button from the top down to my waist. Briefly looking down, I was stunned to see they were woman's hands. It was Tina! In only a moment, she had opened my blouse and pulled the top of my bra over each breast. With little difficulty, she soon had both breasts spilling out over the bra.

Her hands were warm as they cupped each firm, heavy mound. She let my hardening nipples slide between her fingers and then closed her hands gently. The soft pressure on my nipples as they compressed between her fingers was exquisite. The action sent sparks racing from my breasts to that hot, wet spot between my legs.

She knew what she was doing, and the sensations she was creating made it really difficult to concentrate on what I was doing to Ricky. Thankfully, Ricky was so excited by what the "rich bitch" was doing to him that I could tell this was almost over. Sure enough, he was already tensing his thighs and thrusting his hips at me, obviously ready to let loose in my face.

I tightened my lips and mouth around him and sucked hungrily. I felt the first spasm begin with my fingers at the base of his cock. It was a powerful surge, and in only a second, I felt the condom begin to fill in my mouth. Three or four times his cock expanded significantly in my mouth, and quickly the end of the condom ballooned tightly with a huge quantity of cum.

I stroked him a few moments longer until I was sure his orgasm was done, then slid the condom off his cock, holding it tightly so no liquid would escape. As he lay back in the chair with his eyes closed, I quickly tied a knot in the rubber, placed it in his hand, and closed his fingers around it. I knew the warmth if it would fascinate him, and I expected the fullness of it would impress him with what I had accomplished.

Without opening his eyes, he smiled, and so did I.

Behind me, I felt Tina release my breasts and back away. I turned and found Jack standing in front of me, his bare, erect cock only inches from my face.

"My turn," he said with a wicked smile.

"Fuck you," I replied, with a smile almost as threatening.