No Going Back Ch. 36

Story Info
Roger gives up Jenn to another man.
5.1k words
4.45
13.5k
0

Part 36 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn and I continued to correspond, often sharing some wonderful experiences using the Webcams. I thought (and fantasized) about meeting her often, but I never really expected it to happen. Eventually she met Michael, and her love life returned to a much more normal set of circumstances. It was obvious that she was happy, and that was enough to satisfy me.

It felt strange when she told me a little about her relationship with Michael. She didn't share anything too intimate, but after all I felt she and I had shared, I still found myself a bit uneasy imagining them together. She even attached a picture of the two of them to one of her e-mails. I had to admit that they looked great together. He was a good looking man, and Jenn, as always, was beautiful.

In spite of myself, I did imagine them together. If I couldn't be with her myself, then it was a rather intense experience to visualize Michael pleasing her as I might have wished. Obviously, I had never seen him naked, but it was not too difficult to imagine his young, strong body lowering itself onto her . . . entering her . . . driving her crazy with pleasure. God, what I would have given to have seen that in person.

My fantasies got a powerful burst when Jenn told me she and Michael were coming to DC. She said she had told Michael about me, and he was interested in meeting me. She said he was thankful that I was there for her during the awful experience she had gone through with the former boyfriend. I was relieved that Michael understood and didn't see me as competition (as if that were possible!), but I was still nervous about the prospect.

It was a beautiful fall weekend when they arrived. They were staying at one of the nicer hotels downtown within easy walking distance of the Mall. I let them have Saturday morning to themselves to see the obvious attractions like the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial and the Smithsonian. I met them midafternoon and took them to one of my favorite, and less well-known places, the Roosevelt Memorial.

As we walked through the warm, fall sunshine, I had my first real chance to look at Jenn. Again and again, my heart caught in my throat as I watched her turn, bend, reach, and move in all the normal ways a lovely young woman innocently offers herself to the world. I drank in her beauty, admiring her legs, her hair, her eyes . . . and yes, I snuck glances as often as possible at her breasts. It was impossible not to overlay the pictures in my head across the clothed body walking near me.

It was actually a burden of sorts to know of the charms that lay so close beneath the thin layers of fabric. My all too vivid imagination placed her most hidden virtues clearly in front of my eyes, and it was sometimes necessary to force my focus onto something other than her body. Otherwise, the effect on my own body was too close to creating an embarrassing scene. I doubted Michael would have been sympathetic had he noticed evidence that I was "seeing" his girlfriend in such an inappropriate way.

No matter, it was the greatest joy I ever expected to receive from Jenn, just to walk beside her and sense the warmth of her body, even from a distance of several feet. I knew that was also in my imagination, but I didn't really care. I took what she was willing to give, and was thankful. Once or twice, our eyes even met and lingered, and I was sure she understood what I was feeling.

After the tour, I walked them back to their hotel. It had been a nice opportunity to meet them, and I was happy I had done nothing to ruin the comfort they had both seemed to have with my presence. In fact, Michael had been as friendly and appreciative of my attentions as I could ever have hoped. I felt attracted to both Jenn and Michael, and I regretted that they lived so far away. I knew the distance was actually a good thing, but still, I loved seeing them together, even if all it gave me was a small, confusing, and a bit of a guilty thrill. Ah well, I thought, fantasies will have to suffice.

In the lobby, Michael said his goodbyes and headed for the elevator. With obvious confidence and lot of class, he left Jenn alone with me to say her own farewells.

"Jenn . . .," I began.

""Shhhh," Jenn quickly hushed me. She leaned forward, hugged me tightly, and whispered. "Michael's going out for a while to pick up some friends who we're taking to dinner later. Wait five minutes, then come up to room 514. I want to tell you goodbye more appropriately. See you soon."

She turned and ran quickly back to Michael and slipped into the elevator as the door closed. I hadn't even had the chance to say anything. Stunned, I wondered what to do. Realizing there was no way I could leave after such an invitation, I stumbled over to a chair back in the corner of the lobby and sat.

After a few minutes, I saw Michael come back out of the elevator, car keys in hand, and I saw Jenn had been serious. She was upstairs waiting for me. I had no real idea what she had in mind. I was sure it was innocent, but what a situation to imagine. Heart pounding, I stood up and headed for the elevator.

When I came out of the elevator on the fifth floor, Jenn already had her head poking out the door of her room, watching for me. "Come on," she laughed, an huge smile on her face, "Hurry."

I trotted to the door, she grabbed my hand, pulled me into the room, and threw her arms around me. "Don't look so shocked," she giggled. "Did you actually think I was going to give you a little hug, a peck on the cheek, and send you on your way forever? After all you did for me, you actually thought that was all I wanted to give you? You are so funny!"

I wanted to understand what she was saying, but the effect of having Jenn . . . there . . . in my arms . . . after all the fantasies, the imaginings . . . it was too intoxicating to allow for clear thinking. "Jenn," I tried, "I didn't think . . . I mean, I wanted you, but . . . but we can't, I mean we shouldn't . . . but . . . "

Jenn looked in my eyes, and she saw I wasn't sure what she was offering. "Oh Roger," she smiled. "I'm not suggesting anything . . . inappropriate. I just wanted you to have a few minutes here, alone with me, so I could say thank you, in private. That's not anything bad, is it?"

I was relieved, and then a bit disappointed, to realize she hadn't intended anything . . . intimate. But then again, we were alone together, she was in my arms, this was far more than I had ever expected. Who was I to complain?

"I understand," I said. "And yes, I'm grateful just to be here. Thank you for this chance. So, how do we say goodbye?," I said, with my own smile.

"Hmmmmm," Jenn murmured, "I guess most friends who have shared as much as we have deserve a goodbye kiss, wouldn't you think?"

I certainly couldn't disagree with that. I looked warmly into her beautiful eyes, ran my fingers lightly through the hair and prepared for a kiss I'd dreamed of for many months. The anticipation made the moment seem to last forever, then our lips met in a gentle contact. Jenn allowed the kiss to last, and when I found the nerve to extend the tip of my tongue in an offering, she met it with her own.

In my mind, I couldn't resist the image. At that moment, I held in my arms the most beautiful, the most sensuous . . . and the most naked woman I could imagine. The fantasy was so powerful, without any way to stop it, I felt my body respond. In only seconds, I was hard and throbbing, and I knew without a doubt she could feel me thrusting against her hips.

I knew this had to stop, before I embarrassed us both. As I began to lean back away from her, to my shock, I felt her hand slide down my chest, over my stomach, and find the one spot I never expected her to touch. "Oh, my!" she said in surprise. "That happened so fast. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to . . . oh, poor Roger, I'm sorry," she said, now giggling in a way that didn't seem at all insulted.

"Yes, I know, I better let you go, but you know, after all that has happened, I'd really like to . . . you know . . . see what we've been talking about all these months. Maybe . . . you'd like to . . . show me?"

I was having trouble breathing, certainly too much trouble to be able to say anything. I guess I nodded, because slowly I felt Jenn reach for my belt and with calm determination, unbuckle my pants and slide open the zipper. Before I could say a word, she had slipped my pants and briefs down below my knees and was again nestled in my arms. Her hand slid between us and I felt her fingers wrap softly around me. I was as hard as I'd ever been, and I heard her breath catch in her throat as she realized what her touch was doing to me.

"Just enjoy this," she whispered in my ear. "Let me stroke you for a moment. If it's enough to make you cum, that's OK, just warn me. This is how I want to say thank you, to you, my Roger, my long distance protector, my friend, my love, mine . . . mine . . . mine"

Her words were hypnotic, her touch was driving me insane. I turned my face to kiss her again, knowing that if her fingers continued their magic for only a minute longer, I was indeed going to need to warn her of what was about to happen.

Then, before either of us could understand at all what was happening, the door opened. We turned, and as we stood there, Jenn's hand wrapped tightly around my hard, red, throbbing cock, we each looked with horror into Michael's disbelieving eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" growled Michael.

I looked in Jenn's eyes and saw much less horror than I felt myself. She looked more embarrassed than guilty.

"Oh, Michael, I was just trying to tell Roger thank you. You understand, don't you?"

Michael looked at her, and to my surprise, he actually seemed to be thinking about it.

"So, you were going to fuck him? Just like that . . . without telling me?"

"Of course not, Michael. Give me credit for some intelligence. You see what I was doing. I've got all my clothes on. This was just a gift for him."

"I don't know, Jenn, I really don't appreciate this at all. You could have told me, you know."

"Hey, Michael, I'm really sorry," I began.

"Now you . . . you I am mad at. Who do you think you are? You thought this was appropriate? You thought I wouldn't care? What a real asshole. I think you ought to be taught a lesson."

Michael strode across the room toward me. Standing there with my pants tangled around my ankles, I wasn't in much position to defend myself. He grabbed my by the hair and forced me to my knees in front of Jenn.

"You want her, you bastard, OK, you can have her. Jenn, sit on the edge of that chair and pull your skirt up. Do it, damn you."

Jenn did look surprised, but still she didn't look as shocked as I would have expected. She stepped back and sat down on the front edge of a deeply cushioned chair. From only a few feet away, I watched her grasp her loose skirt and pull it up toward her waist. There, on my knees, I saw as it came into view, a sight I'd imagined too many times to believe.

The thin material passed her knees and slid slowly up her thighs. I stared in wonder at the soft, pale, lovely skin I had seen only in pictures and over the Internet. Here it was, the dream that had inspired so many, many fantasies. In the moment it took to marvel at what was happening, her hands pulled the dress all the way up to her waist. My eyes followed the long lines of those exquisite inner thighs until my gaze rested right where it even now hesitated to look.

Her panties were a bright red silk, so tight that I could see the contours of her thick outer pussy lips. The material was dark enough so that I couldn't tell if it was already damp. Then, without realizing I had moved, I found myself already crouched between her open knees.

"Yeah, that's right, if you want that pussy so much, I'm gonna let you have it, but not like you want, that's for sure. Jenn, you get those panties off, right now."

Without hesitation, Jenn grasped the waistband and in one quick move, had her panties over her ankles and on the floor by the chair. With what looked like conscious pride, she lowered her feet back to the floor on either side of my knees and in a slow, deliberate move, opened her knees before me.

I couldn't help it. As her thighs parted, my vision locked on the place where her thighs met. The prominent lips of her vulva held together for a split second, then spread open enticingly to reveal a wet, red vagina that seemed to pulse as it displayed itself to my hungry gaze. I felt the moisture in my mouth about to run over my lips, and I was stunned to see how ready I was to feast on the meal in front of me.

"Don't wait for permission from me," Michael spat. "You want it, you show us all how much. You think you're so hot a lover, let's see how long it takes for you to make her cum."

Part of my mind rebelled at bending over with Michael standing directly behind me. I knew that at any moment, I could find a foot buried firmly between my legs, and that thought alone had deflated my cock back to a flaccid tubular stem hanging loosely between my legs. In spite of that, the glistening vision before me was completely and totally impossible to resist. It was what I'd dreamed of for so long, and I blocked any risk from my mind, leaned forward and let my face slide delicately along one beautiful inner thigh.

It was nearly dizzying, almost like falling headfirst into a deep, dark bottomless well. Just before I hit bottom, I extended my tongue to break the fall. It nestled comfortably onto a pair of firm, long pillows and immediately sensed the heat building between them. Somewhere far above me, a heavy moan surfaced, and like an ocean wave, it rolled down, upon and over me, burying me even deeper in the depths.

Some part of my consciousness reminded me that this should be more about Jenn than about me, and I focused determinedly on the glorious gift I'd found. I sent my tongue on a search for the most wonderfully sensitive spots it could find, and from the variations in the sounds above, I quickly learned what Jenn liked. Within only a minute or two, I was amazed at the heat my actions were generating. It was like sticking my head face first into a sauna.

Her moisture was now coating my entire face. Her legs were spread so wide that it seemed her engorged outer pussy lips were nearly against my ears. My nose felt like it was about to hit her cervix and I found myself imagining an actual return to the womb. Her hips were thrusting against my swirling tongue, and I knew all would have to do was let my nose bump against her clitoris and her orgasm would begin. I heard her moans began to rise in pitch and I was about to send her over the top when I felt hands grasp my shoulders and pull me away. Above me, Jenn howled in despair as my face literally popped out of her pussy.

"Oh, no you don't," Michael laughed. "She's not ready yet, are you, my dear Jenn?"

Michael pulled me a bit away from the chair and rolled me over on my back. He then quickly dragged Jenn down to the floor, turned her onto her hands and knees and positioned her crotch directly about my face.

"There you go, a new position that I think I'll enjoy much more. Now, get back to it, both of you." I certainly didn't need much encouragement. Above me, Jenn's bright red, dripping pussy waited. Without even having to lift my head, Jenn slid her knees further apart and nestled herself securely back onto my face. I felt my tongue virtually sucked back up into her and gladly resumed the enthusiastic face fucking that I was giving her.

I had barely continued my wonderful labors when I suddenly felt knees place themselves on either side of my chest, tight up into my armpits. My hands on Jenn's ass were pushed aside and before I could react, Jenn's hips were pushed forward off my face and I could once again see down toward my chest.

I knew before looking what I was about to witness. Michael was kneeling behind Jenn, his own ass resting on my chest, and there, pointed as much at me as at Jenn, was a long, hard cock. Michael's cock was beautiful, even to me. It was smooth and wide, with a head perfectly proportioned for its purpose. His balls were full and heavy, hanging down enough to swing freely as his hips inched their way toward Jenn's widely spread thighs.

I wondered desperately what he expected me to do, but I saw his fingers reach to open Jenn's pussy lips and I knew his intentions were all focused on her. In preparation for his assault, I quickly returned my attentions to Jenn, and as Michael positioned his engorged cockhead at her entrance, I extended my tongue and flicked the tip across her distended clitoris. The combination of that whip across her clit and the beginning of the entrance of Michael's burning cock was enough to send her over the edge.

Her wail was hardly muffled by her thighs pinned against my ears. I strained my eyes to see and was thrilled by the sight of a gorgeous cock spreading Jenn's bloodred cuntlips and sliding forcefully deep into her body. To my surprise and my pleasure, Michael's balls rocked firmly against my chin. As he set up his tempo of thrusts into Jenn, they swung back and forth, beating a rhythm against my face. I understood for the first time how exciting that must be for a woman as a man's balls bumped over and over against her clitoris.

Our combined attentions to Jenn were driving her nearly insane. She would have an incredibly intense orgasm that lasted at least 30 seconds, then she would seem to catch her breath for about the same length of time, then she would be hit with another orgasm just as incredible as the one before. I began to wonder how long she could last at that pace.

My own excitement was growing with each passing moment. I couldn't see down my body, but I knew my cock had to be as hard as it had ever been. My lust was so intense that as I looked at Michael's cock thrusting over and over into Jenn, I too felt nearly ready to go insane. Pulling my face away from Jenn's pussy, I opened my lips, and as Michael thrust forward, I allowed his balls to swing perfectly into my gently sucking mouth.

His thrusts were short enough now that I could keep his balls in my mouth and run my tongue around and around them as he buried himself deep inside the woman we both loved. It only took a few thrusts before I heard his breathing begin to get louder and deeper. Suddenly, to my amazed excitement, I felt his balls begin to throb, and far above me, I heard Michael cry out in his own overwhelming release.

Jenn's cries joined with his as they both exploded in mutual orgasm. I released his balls and my tongue went crazy, licking every part of the two lovers that my mouth could reach. The combined explosions created a river that overflowed Jenn's tightly clenching pussy. I was immediately drenched in a river of the juices from their dripping genitals.

Michael's orgasm must have been incredible, because as his beautiful cock slid slowly from Jenn's grasping cunt, it was already drooping slightly in relaxation. Jenn felt him withdraw and moaned in frustration. Impossibly, she still wanted more.

I felt Michael back away. Then, I felt him put his hands on Jenn's hips, and he began to slide her toward him. Her dripping pussy moved away from my face and began to slide wetly down across my chest. As I lay on my back and watched, across my vision passed her flat tummy and then her beautiful breasts. Her movement stopped, and in total, grateful amazement, my hands reached behind her back and I pulled her breasts down onto my waiting lips.

This was no time for teasing, and I sucked one hard nipple deep into my mouth and took the other nipple between the fingers of one hand. Her deep moan of pleasure made me shiver, and I felt my cock throb heavily between my legs. I sucked and sucked on her nipples, alternating between them as I ran my tongue in circles around each of them. Above me, it sounded like Jenn was approaching another huge orgasm. Then, before it could happen, I felt Michael again grasp Jenn's hips and her breasts were pulled away of my face and further down my body.

12