No Limits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatRun
CatRun
146 Followers

Ali let out a low whispery moan herself, into my mouth, turning me on. I pulled away from her lips and kissed down her neck and onto her chest, grabbing her breast and massaging it. I took one of her nipples in my mouth, all the while still forcing myself deep inside her. Ali ran her fingers through my hair and moaned several times. Each moan a little louder than the last. My legs started shaking and I could barely hold myself up.

Her second orgasm was just around the corner, I just needed something to push her over the edge. I clamped down on her nipple with my teeth slowly pulling it away from her body, elongating her breast. She grunted and screamed among the increasing moans, "Oh fuck... coming!" She grabbed my ass forcing my inside her faster and faster. I felt the pressure building inside me and this time I came first.

Falling on her chest and unable to hold myself up, I screamed as my cream flooded her opening once again. I wasn't even finished with my first orgasm. Ali followed close behind digging her fingers into my ass as she came. Our fluids gushed out of her with force, spilling on the bed. God it felt good, I didn't want it to end.

As my orgasm subsided, I pushed myself up and knelt above her .Still pumping, slowly in and out of her. I looked down at our filthy spunk covered, naked bodies. I smiled at her and reached down with one hand and started rubbing her clit. My engorged crown caused a suction effect as I slowly pulled out of her slit, causing her to moan. I lay my length on her mound, still pulsing ropes of cum. She wrapped both hands around my shaft and started pumping, milking me again from root to tip. It was more than she thought and a few loads landed on her face and tits. Her beautiful, round, full tits.

I climbed over her spread legs, sliding my leg from hip to knee across her slit causing her to shutter and moan. I lay next to her and smiled, "That was just for me."

She slapped my chest then cuddled in close to me, laughing. I wrapped my arms around her and Ali wrapped a leg around me, using her hands to grip my ass and pull my member into her body. Our breasts shook and jiggled still covered in my nectar sliding around each other as we laughed and giggled, tickling and playing with each other.

Her hand found its way to my cock and began stroking my length. I raised a knee to place my thigh on her slit causing her to let out a cute little moan. We giggled and continued playing with each other's bodies. We stayed like this for a while, completely blowing off our first two classes.

It was one O'clock but we didn't care, though we were hungry. "What should we do for lunch?" I asked hoping she'd say stay in.

She kissed me and moaned into my mouth as she spoke, "Mmm. I don't care just as long as we stay in."

I smiled with a huge grin, "Deal." I kissed her back as I looked around the room, "Oh, fuck look at this mess."

We laughed at the damage we caused then looked at each other and spoke in unison, "Worth it!"

CatRun
CatRun
146 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
phreecboiphreecboi2 months ago

https://web.archive.org/web/20170305065718/https://www.literotica.com/s/no-limits-ch-01-2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The title says ch. 02 my question is: is there a ch. 01?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get your facts straight

This is a great story and the fact that you pick on it because of facts that you got wrong just show that you shouldn't be reading this in the first place. You say that the prostate makes all the cum for men in real life? All you would have had to do was google it and you would know that the prostate doesn't produce that.... it's the seminole vesicles. That's why it's called semen. You even mention that in your comment but you don't even know the male anatomy enough to argue your own point. Seriously... GOOGLE.

The best part of your idiot comment is that it is SCI-FI. And did you not read this story?... she has no balls. she's a girl which means she has no semen or sperm. As far as the amount... dude.... just use your imagination. It says in the story that she has to recharge after cuming.

Just enjoy the story for what it is. If it makes you cum then awesome... and if it doesn't... then move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
While it's a decent plot and your writing is pretty good,

there is such a thing as making situations believable, even if they are complete fantasy. Your protagonist with the dick not only came four times within a short period of time, but she came extremely large amounts each time.

Here's the problem: the average volume of male ejaculate is 10cc, (yes, Martha, that's how/why the band has that name!), and 10cc is not very much; about 1/3 of an ounce or two TEASPOONS!

From your description, the protagonist was cumming much more than a couple of teaspoons, AND she did that four times.

Her genetics were changed because because of the experiments, you counter. Well, the problem lies with the mechanics of male ejaculation. The prostate is the storage vessel for ejaculate, (the testes produce sperm which mixes with the ejaculate - that's why a man can be castrated, or have a vasectomy and still ejaculate). The prostate is a donut shaped, (more accurately, it is a torus shaped), vessel around the base of the penis. In order for your protagonist to be able to cum the amounts you describe during each orgasm, the prostate must be able to store it.

In order for the prostate to store that much seminal fluid, it would be have to be massive. As 50% of men over 50 & 80% of men over 80 know, if your prostate becomes too large, bad things happen. One of those bad things is the prostate doesn't only get larger on the outside diameter, it also gets 'larger' on the inside diameter, effectively making the inside diameter smaller, which then squeezes shut the urethral tube; making peeing AND ejaculating difficult.

Squeeze the tube too much and nothing would come out. Write a story where a character cums many times more than normal and then have them do that four times in a row and you lose believability. Even when writing far out sci-fi fantasy, it has to be believable; I think the term is 'suspension of dis-belief', (SoD).

In order to attain SoD in the reader, an author must write realistically, OR they must create a believable 'back-story' to justify events. That's why fiction writers do research and also thank people at the beginning of a book for technical assistance.

You have a good story going here, either reining in the volume of cum, or creating an explanation for it would make it, (and future stories), even better.

A couple of other issues related to the prostate 'issue' just came to mind, (I got sidetracked with the dys-function aspect because I just stood at the toilet for nearly 5 minutes trying to pee).

Your protaganist doesn't have testes, so there is no sperm production. That means the ENTIRE volume of ejaculate is produced by the prostate. Not only would the protagonist's prostate be so large it would impact urination, but it would be so big it would be a huge bulge in the 'taint' region; large enough, given the cum volumes, it would look like she DID have balls!

Given the anatomy you described, though, the prostate would actually intrude on her vaginal canal internally. Considering how good it feels to have the prostate massaged, (it is called the male G-spot, after all), an over-sized prostate protruding into the vagina could lead to some extra ordinary stimulation if she got fucked.

If you could figure out a position or technique to stimulate both her G-spot, (female), AND her prostate during sex, you could write one helluva orgasm scene!

(Commenter's note: I got into a lot of depth and detail about this not to dump on CatRun. It's because, in over fifteen years of reading on Literotica, I have seen writers have the testes storing ejaculate, testes 'shooting' cum, testes swelling up on the verge of orgasm and testes shrinking post orgasm. I'm afraid many years of frustration with writers not knowing the mechanics of male ejaculation and then writing cum scenes finally 'erupted' for this commenter.). Sorry, couldn't resist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!! Hottest sex scene EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was in my opinion the hottest, most fun sex scene I have ever read!!!!!!!

I enjoy sex scenes that are detailed and let me feel what the people in the scene are feeling, and WOW did this ever do that for me!!!! I so wanted to be them, either of them, to feel something that no one had ever felt before, a totally new experience. Funny thing is, taking the actual "male" out of the equation and then on top of that making it sisters that love each other in a positive way, made this so incredibly hot my mind was swimming as I read this!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

No Limits Series Info

Similar Stories

Her New Toy Ch. 01 Emma wakes up with an addition.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Big Side Effect A girl's medicine causes a strange...growth. And urges.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Kneel Mother A futanari daughter comes home to make her mother submit.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Horse-cock Girl After a field trip, Amy grows a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Be Careful What You Wish For Larissa sells her soul and gets more than she bargained for.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories