No Limits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatRun
CatRun
146 Followers

Ali and I both looked at each other with confusion. We slowly approached the open door, peering out into the dim light. "Hey buddy," I spoke cautiously. "What's going on?"

Almost crying, she lifted her face off her hands briefly to speak, "I'm so embarrassed, I made a mess."

We still didn't know what she was talking about, so we took a seat on the steps on either side of her. I placed my arm around her, "What's wrong honey?"

She spread her legs and pointed, "I don't know what's going on, this has never happened before."

I giggled and did my best to reassure her, "Oh my God sweetie, you have nothing to be ashamed of." I knew what was happening, our pheromones were kicking in.

Ali chimed in, "Yeah baby, look." She pointed between her own thighs, showing us both her fluids dripping onto the concrete steps.

Kat looked down and then back up at Ali, "Really? I thought I was broken or something."

We all laughed together and returned to the living room. Kat and Ali sat on the couch and began to make out while I grabbed two boxes and sat them on the couch next to Ali, for them when they were ready. I wanted to join them, but I was about to fall over from exhaustion. I grabbed three more boxes and walked them over to the love seat and plopped down, opening the box on top. I tore into the meat lovers that sat before me as I watched the two girls to my right tear into each other. I finished the first three boxes in a flash and returned for four more.

I finished my seventh pizza before the girls noticed I put two of them on the couch. Kat looked up at me and then down at the boxes, piled on the floor. She laughed and turned to Ali grabbing one of her breasts and massaging as she kissed her, sliding her tongue inside. I may have been stuffing my face but I was still getting hard from watching the girls on the couch. My cock began to grow and fell out of my panties. I had it as long as I could get it from walking to the pizza shop, though my body hadn't fully finished growing it. It would be getting longer over the next day or so. It flopped out from under my skirt and rested on the couch cushion. The more I ate the more energy my body produced. I didn't feel tired anymore and I could feel my fluids building up inside me. I can't wait to unleash this fury inside one of them.

Ali took notice and moaned, "Oh my God, look how big it is."

Kat turned to see what she was talking about and suddenly reality hit, "Holly shit." She gasped at the sight of my cock sitting between my legs. She turned back to Ali and realized that she had just been feeling up another girl. She mumbled something indiscernibly and rushed to the door.

Before she could open it though, Ali spoke up, "Wait, we want you to stay."

Kat stopped in her tracks. With her hand on the knob, she looked at the ground and sighed. She took a moment and slowly turned around. She looked at Ali, gently rubbing her fingers across her slit, she looked confused. But then she turned her head to me. A grown woman slouched over on the couch stuffing her face with slice after slice of pizza without enough self-control to stop. She lowered her eyes to glance at my cock. She started to giggle as she watched me stuff my pie hole, which turned into a laugh. She walked back over to where she was sitting, picked one of the pizza boxes off the couch and took a seat by Ali, scooting in close.

She pulled a slice from the box and fed it to Ali and then to herself. Each taking a bite and continuing till it was gone. I finished my 14th pizza before I felt full. I finished swallowing and looked down at the mess, not realizing what I had been doing.

I stood up and began kicking the boxes into the corner near the kitchen. My cock swung between my legs out of the bottom of my skirt. I slipped my panties off so they wouldn't be in the way, pulled them tight like a rubber band and flung them at the Kat's face. She giggled and threw them back.

I sat down on the other side of her, sandwiching her between Ali and I. I tried my best to make it difficult for her to eat. I started by nibbling her ear and then kissing her neck.

Kat smiled but kept eating, "I know what you're doing." She took another bite, "It's not going to work." She spoke playfully.

I pulled away from her and grunted in acceptance of her challenge. With my left hand, I lifted up the edge of her shirt just enough to see her belly button. "Good God woman," I spoke loud enough for her to hear. "Not a bit of fat on that tummy." Using just two fingers, I traced an imaginary circle around her belly button and planted a kiss nearby. Kat smiled but continued eating.

Ali noticed what I was doing and decided to join in. She leaned in to kiss the other side of Ali's neck and brought up one hand to massage her tit.

Kat moaned and held back from taking her next bite of pizza. Her eyes closed partially and her jaw quivered. I placed my hand on her flat stomach, leaned in closer and gently kissed her tummy. I continued kissing around her belly button, knowing that Ali was still working on her neck and tits. I've never been double teamed by twins before, but I suddenly found myself being jealous of Kat.

As though we were thinking together, I snuck my hand under Kats pantie line, flicking a finger across her clit and Ali pinched Kat's nipple with force. Kat threw her head back and moaned, nearly losing control of the plate in her hands. She took a deep breath to try and regain control of herself. I kissed her tummy again as I reached my hand further into her pants, rubbing her slit. Using my middle finger, I spread her lips, and played with the opening to her most secret place.

Kat tried her best, but in the end, it was just too much. She threw the pizza across the room and grunted as she screamed, "FUCK!" Her breathing picked up and she shivered with pleasure. "Oh God," she screamed again.

Our pheromones were working. My hand was sopping wet and I took the opportunity to dip a finger into her cunt. I was surprised that she was so tight. I worked with one finger for a moment then dipped in another.

The blood began to rush through my length, and a bolt of precum shot out of me and hit the floor. I couldn't tell if she was a virgin or if it was just the effect of our pheromones, but she was getting hot way too fast for just two fingers. She started breathing heavily and rotating her hips into my hand. I kept pumping my fingers into her faster and faster, until finally, she moaned as she leaned over and her body seized. The walls of her cunt clenched on my , pulling me inside like a hungry mouth.

I could tell she wanted to scream but her orgasm was too intense, the only thing she could do was shake. Her legs slammed shut and she threw her head back, almost hitting the wall.

Her nerves began to calm allowing her to relax a little. I pulled my hand out of her and brought it to her mouth, letting her lick her own spunk off my fingers which she gladly did with a smile.

"Oh my God, that was amazing." Kat was torn. On the one hand she was feeling the effects of our pheromones but on the other she still had control of her senses. "Oh God wait... what?"

She looked down at Ali, sucking on her nipple, then down at me with my fingers in her pussy and freaked out again. "What the fuck?" She jumped up and headed for the door, but only made it half way this time. She turned around and in a half whisper said, "Look, I don't know you... I mean... holy shit, I don't know you. I don't even like women. I don't know what's happening to me. I've never done anything like this, but... it... it feels right. I don't know how to explain."

Ali scooted into me and helped me with my clothes off before resting her head on my chest and taking hold of my length. "I know how you feel, I never thought I'd let my sister fuck me with her cock."

Kat sat back down by my side, opposite from Ali, "Yeah, what's that all about?"

I figured that if she had stayed after what she has seen and what we just did, then telling her everything was not going to change anything. We took a moment to explain to her about my cock, cum and pheromones. But instead of being freaked out she asked questions and seemed okay with it.

Kat eventually had enough with the questions. She leaned over, placed a hand on my cock, and began stroking my length. It twitched in her hand and the precum started to flow. "Oh my God, it's so big, is there any girl who can actually take this."

I took it as a compliment and it made me smile, "Not like this." She looked confused so I continued, "This is my full size, well until my dick finishes growing. But I can change my size." I looked at her to gauge her reaction as I shrunk my cock down to a more manageable length, just larger than my natural size.

"Oh my," she gasped with wide eyes. She pulled herself off the couch and knelt between my legs, taking hold of my semi hard tool. "Now that I can get on board with." That made her giggle and Ali and I joined her.

She held my cock up with her hands and kissed my crown causing my cock almost instantly become hard. Without taking her eyes off my member, Kat smile at the affect she had on me and kissed it again. Precum burst from my tip and smeared across her lips as it ran down my shaft and onto her hands.

She licked her lips and her eyes opened wide as she looked up and me and Ali. "Fuck, this is good." We both smiled and nodded.

She kissed my tip again, this time taking me into her mouth trying to drink as much precum as she could. Instinctively, with my crown in her mouth, Kat began stroking my length with both hands. She moved her fingers in such a way, massaging my shaft as her hands moved up and down. She seemed to know what she was doing, this must not be her first time.

"Oh God." I moaned as I leaned back relaxing and enjoying what Kat had to offer.

Ali stood up and stepped behind Kat. "I like your outfit and all but we really need to get you outa those clothes."

Starting at her waist, Ali moved her hands up, bringing Kat's shirt up. Kat pulled off me just long enough to lift her arms allowing Ali to pull her shirt off. Kat ripped her pants off at the same time, moving fast. Like a hummingbird rushing to a flower for the sweet nectar it had to offer. She was back on me in and instant.

Ali stripped down and took a seat next to Kat, reaching a hand behind her, barely grazing her skin with her fingertips. She made it a point to circle Kat's rosebud before she made it to her slit that was dripping wet. Ali pushed two fingers inside, causing Kat to moan on my cock head, which caused me to moan. I shivered with pleasure and my cock twitched.

Repeatedly, Ali pushed three fingers inside Kat, who never broke stride on my shaft. As though she couldn't get enough, Kat forced a little more of my length into her mouth each time.

I tried to hold off as long as I could but there was something about her. Her want, her need, her lust for my cock to be inside of her was so intense. The more I thought of it the hotter I became and soon it was too much. Pressure built inside of me and I could feel the rush of cum flowing through my shaft.

Ali noticed what had happened and didn't want Kat to miss out on the fun. She picked up the pace on Kat's pussy, moving her hand in and out of her at lightning fast speeds. She reached her other hand around to the front of Kat's body and vigorously worked her clit, gently slapping it on occasion.

My product came shooting out of me with force, almost taking away the need for her to swallow. She took as much of me as she could but soon there was too much and began gushing past her lips and down my shaft. Her hands didn't slow down which threw my spunk, hitting my stomach and splashing her in the face.

Just then, Kat began to tense up, causing her to lean forward. More of my length slid inside her until I my crown was pressing at the back of her throat.

With one hands on her clit and the other still inside Kat's pussy, Ali felt the walls of her pussy squeeze her fingers. Kat's body had fully reacted to our pheromones and like a tidal wave, her juices came gushing out of her, completely covering Ali's hand.

Kat kept stroking my length and sucking at my tip, as her orgasm slowly subsided. When she finally regained her self-control she looked up at me with wanting eyes and asked, "I want this thing inside me."

I just smiled and wiped my cum from her face as I whispered, "Yes, you do."

Ali took Kat's hand, pulling her off the floor. Half standing, Kat kissed up Ali's stomach and chest till she reached her lips. Watching them make out made me hot and without thinking I began stroking myself with one hand and massaged one of my tits with the other. Precum poured out of me as I stroked my length from root to tip. From the side I could see their tongues push into one another's mouths as they held each other. Their breast sliding off each other's and their hands everywhere. Kat slid her hands down Ali's body and gripped her ass, pulling Ali tight into her body. Together, they moved closer to the couch and Ali helped Kat down onto her back, not once separating their lips. They lay beside me, giving me a clear view of their slits. With their mounds pressed together, Ali began to roll her hips and Kat pushed up against Ali. I watched as their slits made contact and I just couldn't take it anymore. I knelt on the couch between their spread legs.

"Oh my God." I spoke loudly, contemplating the choice that lay before me. "Two cunts, but only one cock." I grinned as I made my choice.

Having made a plan to make them both cum before I did, I scooted in closer. Using my crown, I ran it up and down Kat's slit, spreading her wet, dripping lips and added my own large amounts of precum to her fluids. I held my head at her opening and lightly pushed, making her think I was going to enter. She gasped at just the pressure. At the last second, I pulled away and slid my length into Ali. Which was not difficult when both their pussy's were less than an inch apart.

Ali was taken back as I entered her, finally breaking the kiss that connected her and Kat. "Fuck."

Kat smiled, knowing that she would soon be receiving the same treatment. With each stroke out of her, my precum came with it and dripped onto Kat's thighs and cunt below. Thankfully it didn't take long for Ali to reach her limit. Her muscles clenched and her arms started to shake as she held herself above Kat. I gave her a moment to enjoy her orgasm before switching to Kat.

I slowly slid out of Ali, letting her juices spill out onto Kat's mound and pussy. I spread her lips with my swollen crown and just waited at her entrance. Just like I had planned, the anticipation was killing here and she began to squirm in place. Slowly, I began to put pressure until her opening finally gave way and my tip slid into her.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, wrapping her arms around Ali, holding on tight.

I slid half my length into her and I could feel her body shake from the pleasure. Seeing her enjoy what I had to offer so much was making it difficult to not blow my load right then and there. The pressure was so great that all she could do was hold onto Ali, digging her fingers into her flesh.

I pulled out till just my crown was inside, and released the pressure just enough for her to catch her breath, "No, no, put it back inside me. More." I smiled as I began to push back into her.

Kat threw her head back and Ali kissed down her neck, reaching her tits. Ali kissed around one of her areolas. This, combined with my length sliding in and out of her, caused her to writhe with pleasure and squeak out a raspy moan. Ali took Kat's nipple into her mouth and worked it with her tongue.

I didn't want to hurt her, but I also knew I couldn't wait any longer. Her insides were trying their best to accommodate my large size, but not as quickly as I'd like. With each thrust, my cock head slammed against her cervix pushing it back, allowing me further and further inside. She screamed each time, getting louder and louder in response to the pressure.

Still speechless from what was happening down below, Ali had to speak up once she knew what was happening. "She's cumming, you'd better get there too."

I picked up my pace, harder and faster. Her back arched and dug her fingers further into Ali's skin. Kat's hips pushed upward, bucking uncontrollably. I finally made it all the way to the hilt when her muscles inside clamped down on my shaft making it difficult to pull out. But it didn't matter anyway, feeling my length held so forcefully inside her tunnel, I was suddenly ready.

It hit me like nothing I have felt yet and I grabbed onto the only thing I could find, Ali's hips. I dug my nails into her ass causing her to scream out with me, almost in unison. I buckled over and face planted between her shoulder blades. My cock shook with every rope of cum it jetted out but I couldn't feel anything running down my legs. I didn't care though, I wanted to ride each wave of pleasure to it's maximum.

I screamed again, "OH FUCK!"

I tried to stroke my cock in and out of Kat while she gave in to her orgasmic spams, but I felt the same resistance as before. I forced myself out a few inches and then shoved myself back inside. Kat finally screamed and gasped for air and I realized, her orgasm was still going. My God, what it must have been like to have an orgasm like that. I suddenly found myself wanting to be in her mind to see what it was like.

My spunk was still flowing heavily out of me, though for the life of me I couldn't figure out where. I felt my energy suddenly drain out of me and soon it was all I could do to hold myself up. Kat's orgasm soon eased up letting her muscles relax, allowing me to pull out of her.

I moved my hips back and when I was barely out of her, my body could not take anymore and I collapsed onto the empty half of the couch. The girls were so enthralled with each other, they didnot notice I had not come back to the party.

When Kat regained the use of her limbs she ran her fingers through Ali's hair and kissed her. They stayed like that for a while until Ali asked, "What is that?"

They both looked down and it finally hit Ali, "Oh my god it's yours and Ali's cum."

Kat's eyes opened wide, "This might sound fucked up, but it feels so good inside me."

Ali kissed her softly on the mass of cum pushing against Kat's skin, "Ya but it's going to feel even better when I suck that shit out of you." She kissed Kat again, "Isn't that right Al?"

My unconscious self, gave no response. Al looked behind her and gasped. She was worried until she realized it must have been because I was out of energy. Not wanting to lose any precious time together, they made me comfortable on the couch, covered me with a blanket and then went back to work on each other.

CatRun
CatRun
146 Followers
12