No Longer Apart

Story Info
Sequel to 'An Ocean Apart'.
5.3k words
4.65
9.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2lips4u
2lips4u
31 Followers

A Sequel to "An Ocean Apart" My thanks and much love to Roy for his inspiration, knowledge, and support in writing this sequel...

"You really ought to see England," Roy said to Marie the next morning. "So I have arranged a trip into London to see the sights you have probably only ever read about before. We will not be seeing the Queen, though," he laughed. "She sends her apologies, as she has some dreary foreign president to meet or something."

He led her outside to where the limousine of yesterday was now awaiting once more, and the liveried chauffeur doffed his cap to her in a form of salute. Chester, as Roy called him, drove down the motorway and then into the city center, where he pointed out to her such sights as Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace. He parked the car on a road leading to Green Park so they could get out and walk round amidst the huge crowd gathered about the area. "Why are there so many people around, Roy?" she asked him, and to her amusement he answered, "They are probably hoping to meet you!" It took a second or two to dawn on her that this was Roy up to his old tricks again – always joking and teasing her. It was one of the things that had first attracted her to him.

Then he went on, "Actually we are waiting for the Changing of the Guard. It only happens every two days, but it is quite spectacular."

Controlling the crowd were a number of policemen and policewomen on horseback, plus a number on foot. Although they all appeared to be armed (something Roy explained was a recent innovation owing to the insurgence of terrorism and especially since 9/11, and now even more important after the London Terrorist Bombings)they were laughing and joking with the crowds, and generally advising them of where to stand for the best views. Opposite the palace, in front of the statue of Boudicca, a large number were actually standing on the wall, and these the police ignored. But soon came the strains of a military band, and shortly afterward, marching up The Mall came the sight she had so often seen on film and in picture books – the Guards in their tall busbies, the smartest soldiers in the world, looking for all the world as if they were, (and they actually were) part of a huge pageant.

Behind the Band came the guards themselves, not one inch out of line, their rifles glinting as did their metal trappings. Marie watched in amazement as the crowd, so well behaved, moved according to the police instructions, until the Guard had finally disappeared between the huge gates and on to the palace grounds beyond. Yet still the crowd lingered, and a few minutes later she was rewarded again as a troop of mounted guards, the Household Cavalry, trotted along the Mall and round the side of the palace. This was London. But there was a lot more to come.

From there, once more in the limo, Chester drove them around as he pointed out familiar names which, until then, had only been places on the Monopoly Board -- Marble Arch, Trafalgar Square with its column on top of which stood Lord Nelson, The Strand, Leicester Square full of theaters, Soho, Mayfair, Hyde Park, the huge Victorian building which turned out to be King's Cross Station, the Thames, London Bridge (which still had not fallen down), and many others. They lunched in a quaint "Olde English Tea Shoppe," after which they once more climbed into the limousine, where Roy took her in his arms as they kissed, she with delight, he with more than just a little lust.

That afternoon they sailed down the Thames on one of the many cruises, Marie still drinking in the sights and the strange accents she could hear around her, and when walking trying to get used to traffic being on the opposite side of the road from what she was used to seeing. This was followed by a trip, again in the back of the luxury limo, into the countryside beyond – to the green fields, the forests, where Roy invited her out for a short stroll beneath the wooded canopies. Once out of sight of the chauffeur, though, their embrace became more frantic as they tore at one another's clothing, desperate to become as one. With no more ado Marie dropped to the ground, parted her legs and hitched up her skirt to reveal that she had not been wearing panties at all that day! They were still in her handbag, only to be used in an emergency! Roy's engorged cock had no difficulty in sliding right inside her waiting pussy, already dripping in anticipation with her own juices. Soon she felt the familiar throbbing as Roy could hold back no longer, and her cries mingled with his panting as they both reached their mutual peak.

This was why she had come to England. "The best decision I have ever made," she thought to herself, as their tongues entwined once more and their bodies fused in utmost love and passion. When finally they drove back into the city, it was to a famous restaurant, where Marie dined like a queen, and blushed as Roy told her that that was what she was to him. His queen. His lover. His precious darling. His own twin soul.

Later on, having wined and dined so majestically, Roy suggested a Casino, knowing Marie's love of gambling in all its forms. This suited Marie perfectly. Although she was prepared to use her own money, once again Roy insisted that he would be insulted if she even thought of such – she was now a sentient part of him, and so his money was her money. He cashed a check, gave it to her, and told her to play until it was either doubled or completely lost. She was in heaven. Firstly, though, Roy said that they ought to book into an hotel, and Marie's delight knew no bounds when he suggested the Dorchester. "Nothing but the best for the most desirable woman in the world," was how he described his choice. "Mind you," he continued, "it is for one night only. At the price they charge we could live for a month anywhere else. But for your first real night in London you will sleep like a queen – that is, if a queen gets fucked every five minutes as will probably happen to you!" Again his humor...

Upon entering the suite, Marie was astounded by the luxury that was revealed before her. The plush carpet and drapes alone were probably worth more than for what she sold her modest little home in California. Marie could not wait to feel the carpet and quickly shed her shoes. Oh, it was heavenly. Roy smiled as he watched Marie race from one area to the next, discovering all the niceties available at her fingertips. Never in her life had she felt so pampered, so adored, and so coddled. Marie flung herself down on the huge king-sized bed with a delighted squeal.

"Come here, my prince!" she called to Roy. She held her arms wide open and he wasted no time in filling the empty space between them. Together they lay on the bed, wrapped in each others arms, and contented themselves to kiss and gaze into their eyes. Soon, however, Roy somehow found the wherewithal to break the spell to suggest they freshen up a bit and get on their way to the casino. Marie groaned, but acknowledged the suggestion by rolling off the other side of the bed and bounding into the washroom. Once again, she was amazed at the sheer elegance of the furnishings and fixtures. "Yes, Marie, you are indeed the luckiest lady alive," she whispered to her reflection in the gold-leafed mirror hanging over the marble counter-top. After a quick shower and fresh makeup, she pondered the age-old question; what to wear? She carefully chose what she thought accentuated her best features. Marie had donned a sinfully sexy black see-through lace bra with matching thong panties, a red and black garter belt, with opaque off-black nylons. When Roy saw what she had chosen, his chest swelled with pride.

"My dear, there won't be a man in the building who will be able to tear his eyes away from you," he said, his voice low and husky. "Alas, were I a younger man, I would have my way with you right this moment, and then again when we return later tonight." Marie smiled up at him, blushing and beaming at his words of praise. "How I do love that man," Marie thought, her eyes shining up at him. "And you look very dashing yourself, kind sir!" she flirted back, noting his impeccable black tuxedo with a crisp cream-colored shirt, vest, and tie. After that, Marie continued getting ready, choosing a very low-cut, simple black sheath with one-inch straps, and a subtle design of darker black-colored whispering willows in satin. To finish the ensemble, Marie donned a pair of black strappy sandals with 4-inch heels. Roy knew it was going to prove to be a very interesting evening, indeed. Marie peered into his eyes and felt he had something very special planned for them that evening.

Marie felt the electricity in the air the second they walked through the main entrance to the casino. With Roy's gift of money in her evening bag, the couple wound their way around the casino floor, pausing every moment or so to observe a player at the card tables. Roy finally suggested a table with only one other player, and Marie made her choice to sit at that Black Jack table and got her chips from the dealer.

She sat next to the tanned, well-built gentleman who didn't seem the least bit put out by having a woman join his table. The man at her side introduced himself as Jarrod, from Texas, USA, in a deep southern drawl.

Marie flashed him her brightest smile, shook his hand, and said, "Marie, the newest transplant to England, from California. Pleased to meet you, Jarrod."

Instead of releasing her hand, however, he brought it up to his lips, and kissed it in true gentlemanly fashion. Their eyes met for a moment and Marie felt a slight tingle. In that moment, she noticed a myriad of things about him -- his electric blue eyes that were like languid pools of water, his thick, jet-black hair, his strong jaw-line and sculpted cheek bones, and the half crooked, almost boyishly-handsome smile that he dazzled her with. She quickly removed her hand from his and sought out Roy with her eyes. He had seen the little transaction between them and completely understood what had happened. He grinned wickedly at Marie and walked towards her.

"Have fun, love, and win big! I shall be over playing poker with the boys, should you need me. But I have a feeling you'll be well taken-care of this evening," he said with a wink. With that he kissed her gently on the forehead and left. Marie was dumbfounded. Had Roy just given her permission to flirt with this man??? "I do believe so," was the answer her heart gave her.

Marie turned her attention back to the game and decided to relax and have a great time. Jarrod had made it his mission that night to assure the pretty filly by his side have a great time. He ordered her drinks, entertained her with stories from home and his businesses, and soon Marie felt as if she had known him for years. The chemistry between them built, and the touching and looks exchanged between them gained momentum as the evening wore on. Marie felt herself getting very, very turned on by this man. Every so often, whether by accident or design, his fingers would lightly brush her leg, or her shoulder, and once even her breast. The very touch of this stud was eliciting all sorts of feelings deep inside Marie. By golly, this man was getting to her.

A little while later, Marie became aware that Jarrod was lightly stroking her neck and shoulders. She closed her eyes and softly moaned. "Ohhhhh, that feels sooooo good, Jarrod," Marie whispered. He leaned over and gently licked her earlobe, and lightly kissed her neck. This caused Marie's breath to catch, sending chills up and down her spine and caused her nipples to harden noticeably. Jarrod grinned at her with his crooked, boyish smile. Once again, Marie decided to just relax and not worry about anything, because Roy was there to take care of her.

The gambling continued on and Marie's stash of money waxed and waned over the hours. The couple would congratulate each other when one of them drew a great hand, would give each other a "high-five" on a Black Jack, and a few times, Marie felt brave enough to lean over and land a soft kiss on his cheek. When Marie was down to her last few chips, she announced to Jarrod that she was going to have to call it a night. Jarrod groaned, not wanting to let her go just yet. "No, my sweet Marie, I can't let you go." Marie was just about to protest, when Roy was suddenly there behind them. "

He's right, my love," Roy spoke. "You've one more wager to place." Marie looked up at Roy wondering what he had on his mind. Roy turned to Jarrod and continued, "Marie will play all her chips on this last hand, but let's make the stakes more interesting, shall we? If she wins, what will you do for her, Jarrod?"

He sat there a moment, looking at Marie and Roy contemplating the question, and finally Jarrod spoke. "I can guarantee you fresh, beautiful flowers every week for as long as you desire. However, I'm afraid that the most beautiful blossom can only pale in comparison with your beauty, lovely Marie." His look told her volumes of how he felt at that moment.

Roy spoke again, "Now Marie, what will you do should you lose?" She was speechless and couldn't think of a single thing that could possibly equal the value and specialness of his offer. All she could do was to shake her head. Roy spoke again, "In that case, might I make a suggestion?" Marie nodded.

He continued, "Might I suggest you offer yourself to Jarrod. You are his for the remainder of this night, to do as you both wish. You may even use our suite at the Dorchester." Both Marie and Jarrod were dumbfounded.

"However," Roy continued, "there is one condition which I'd like to attach." They both nodded. "I would desire very much to be present and watching." The wicked grin Jarrod gave Marie told her that he was perfectly okay with that deal. Marie nodded her consent, not trusting her voice to speak.

"Marie, my darling, I've been watching you two all evening. I've seen the way you look at him and the way he's been looking back." Marie sat there not knowing what to say. She knew he was right. She was lusting after him and she knew Jarrod wanted her too. "However, if you push the dealer, the bet is off," Roy added. Both Marie and Jarrod agreed. So there it was...

Marie placed her chips. The cards were dealt. Jarrod abstained from this hand, wanting Marie to play this one solo. Her first card was a queen. "So far, so good," Marie said. The dealer took a card. Marie's second card was a five and the dealer took his second card. When his up card was revealed, it was a seven. Marie knew the odds and knew that she had to take a card. She swallowed hard and signaled the dealer for another card. It was a two! Marie finally let out her breath...knowing she could very well have pushed this hand with the dealer, nullifying the wager. It seemed many moments before the dealer turned over his card in the hole, revealing an Ace! He had eighteen! Dealer wins! Marie's mind was spinning. "I lost...how could I have lost?"

Stunned, she looked at Roy, and then looked at Jarrod. Both men looked back at her, smiled, and both offered her their arms in escort. Marie didn't know whether to be ecstatic or cry. Once outside, Roy arranged to have the limo brought back around for their return trip to the hotel. Safely ensconced between each man in the back seat of the limo, Marie tried to make heads or tails out of what had just happened. Instead of answering any questions, Roy simply opened another bottle of champagne and offered a toast to the threesome. Jarrod, Roy, and finally Marie drank to what was to be a very enjoyable, exciting next few hours.

Soon Jarrod pulled her over and gently nibbled on her bottom lip. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll treat you very well. You won't be sorry, that I promise you," he whispered.

His kiss was intoxicating and Marie slid her arms around his neck. Breathing in his musky scent, Marie pressed her soft, yielding body into Jarrod's hard, muscled body. Jarrod's hand stroked her hair, her neck and back, and finally worked its way around to her breast. His kiss deepened, their tongues probing each other. Marie's mind was floating somewhere, exhilarated by the lust raging through her veins. Her breast swelled to his touch; her nipples hardened in anticipation. She felt his fingers tweaking her hard peaks. Jarrod worked one of the thin straps of her dress and bra down off her shoulder, and pushed the fine silk and satin material out of the way. Her pert nipple popped out of its confinement and into his hand. He teased it until it swelled and hardened even more. Then Jarrod's tongue began to trace her lips, down her chin and neck, past her collar bone, right to the hard nub. He gently flicked and teased it even more, then leaned over to suckle on her breast. Marie groaned and closed her eyes, and arched her back, clinging to his shoulders.

With his hand now free, Jarrod reached up under her dress and lightly stroked the silky skin of her upper thighs above her nylons, inching his way slowly up to the soft lips of her womanhood. Marie was definitely under his spell and spread her legs in response to his touches. He quickly pushed aside the lacy material of her thong panties, and dipped his finger into her already wet love canal.

"Ooohhhhhh," Marie moaned. She found herself almost humping his fingers, urging him to continue. Jarrod needed no more encouragement and proceeded to insert two fingers deep inside her. He arched his fingers upward on the out-stroke and hit Marie's special "spot" that nearly sent her over the edge to a huge orgasm. Two more strokes and she was there, exploding with fireworks inside her head. Marie screamed out, clinging to Jarrod, panting heavily. By the time Marie had recovered her breathing and her heart beat had calmed somewhat, they were parked in front of the Dorchester. Chester, the driver, had waited a discreet time interval before exiting the vehicle and opening the door for his passengers. Roy, followed by Marie and then Jarrod stepped out of the limo, walked through the entrance way, and into the foyer of the grand Dorchester Hotel.

Marie felt like a queen indeed. Flanked on either side by the men she loved and lusted, Marie was absolutely glowing. She still had the flush from her recent orgasm and her lips were swollen and inviting. Anyone looking at her would know what she had just been doing in the back seat of that limo. The trio walked directly to the elevator and proceeded up to their floor. Roy produced the room key and with a flourished arm gesture and slight bow, allowed Marie and Jarrod to enter. Marie stood nervously and just stared at Roy, not sure what she was to do next. Roy wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, and stroked her hair while whispering in her ear. "I just want you to have the grandest time, my love. Don't worry about a thing. I will be right here. Everything is as it should be." He gently kissed her lips, then discretely withdrew from the room, leaving Marie and Jarrod facing each other. Slowly, as if drawn by unseen magnets, the two drew closer together, mesmerized by their gazes, until there was barely room for air between them, but yet still not touching.

"Hey, "Jarrod whispered.

"Hey, back," Marie responded.

Their lips met with such exquisite tenderness that Marie wasn't sure if they were really touching yet or not. Her wonder didn't last long before her question was answered. Their kiss deepened and their tongues danced together, as their hands did mutual exploring. Marie felt the electricity starting deep inside her belly and knew she was in for a very special treat tonight.

Jarrod took his time exploring her mouth with his tongue. She had never felt such intimacy in just a kiss before. She felt as if he had reached deep inside her. Eventually Jarrod's hands developed a mind of their own and before long, he had unzipped her dress and let it slide to the floor. Marie stood there in front of him in her fine lacey undergarments, and sexy garter and hose. Jarrod swallowed hard at the vision before him. With his eyes never leaving hers, he guided her hand to his manhood, letting her feel his readiness. She lightly rubbed the outline of his maleness, causing a growl to escape from his throat, and then increased the pressure on her ministrations. With her other hand, Marie unbuckled his belt and opened his button and zipper. Stopping her rubbing for a moment, she reached up and removed Jarrod's dinner jacket, then loosened and removed his tie. Teasingly, she unbuttoned each button excruciatingly slow, tormenting him with the promises in her eyes. Finally she reached the last button and opened his dress shirt to reveal his hardened, muscled chest. He had a generous sprinkling of dark hair across his chest, which narrowed down to a line leading to his private regions.

2lips4u
2lips4u
31 Followers
12