No Longer Sure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"Her Majesty." Kathleen replied and the woman nodded and closed the cellar.

"Well we have a long walk ahead. Don't talk to anyone and whatever you do, don't look at your feet. Look like you can fight so no one will fuck with you. I'll take you as far as the coffee shop. From there just follow the main road and you'll be fine." The woman said and poked her head out of the alleyway. They walked together down the road, the groups of young men and women eyeing them predatorily. Kathleen fed off the strength of the stranger and once they reached the shop, she slouched and exhaled deeply.

"I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Is there anything I can do to repay you?" Kathleen asked and the woman shook her head.

"Get home. This isn't the place for you."

"Can I at least know the name of my rescuer?" The woman shifted slightly, unsure if she should divulge.

"Name's Annabelle, Anna for short. Your ride's here." Annabelle said and Kathleen looked over her shoulder where Jeremy stood talking to three officers. She turned quickly once Jeremy pointed at them. "Take care princess."

"Wait." Kathleen nearly shouted. Annabelle stopped but didn't turn. "Kathleen." She smiled and nodded, glancing back.

"It's been a pleasure."

The next day Kathleen found herself standing outside the coffee shop. She took a cab and her will brought her back to hell. She looked down at her jeans and tank top and smiled, not as extravagant as her previous entrance. Along with the black coat from yesterday she figured she nearly fit in. She walked in and the same boy worked the counter. She looked around and saw Annabelle sitting near the door, nursing a coffee staring dreamily at an old beaten laptop. Kathleen was amazed the machine actually worked.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Kathleen asked. Annabelle looked up, gave her another look over and licked her lips. Kathleen smiled with a hint of blush in her cheeks and once Annabelle rested her jade coloured eyes on Kathleen's steel blues, she shook her head. "So how much will it take?"

"You don't have enough cash." Annabelle snickered. "I send you home and you come back for more?" Annabelle replied and offered her to sit. Kathleen sat down and looked around.

"I wanted to thank you and..." Kathleen started before looking down at the table. Annabelle watched her blush before raising an eyebrow.

"You're looking for someone." Annabelle said and Kathleen looked away and nodded. She stood and picked up her machine. She gently closed her laptop and rested it on the counter and looked back. "Take care of this for me Vic. I'll be back." The boy nodded and slipped the computer under the counter. "Come on Kathleen. This place gets crowded." Kathleen nodded and followed her out. Annabelle looked down the street as the winds picked up from the sea.

"So where are we going?" Kathleen asked and Annabelle laughed. Kathleen closed an eye in confusion.

"For a walk so we can work on how you talk. It's so proper and kind and you'll be eaten alive." Annabelle replied and Kathleen blushed and looked down. Annabelle lifted her chin and smirked. "Keep that chin up."

"Why did you aid me yesterday?"

"I couldn't let them hurt you and they're dicks that needed to be dealt with." Kathleen nodded and looked down the street. They walked in silence, silently enjoying each other's company. Kathleen couldn't understand why she wanted to be at her side once more. She was on a mission to find someone else, not gallivant through the slums.

"Hey Anna, who's the rich bitch?" Annabelle stopped and looked back to see Erica, one of her few friends rushing up.

"Keep quiet and pay attention to how I speak. She can't know you're rich." Annabelle whispered.

"Do you honestly think I would hang out with a rich bitch? This poor cunt is new." Annabelle barked incredulously. Kathleen swallowed nervously but kept her head up, exuding a shaky confidence. Erica's short oily red hair clung to her face as she studied Kathleen.

"Not buying it." Annabelle was about to object when Kathleen stepped forward and set her steel eyes upon her.

"Well I am bitch. I moved here not of my choice. If you wanna join us fine, if not fuck off." Kathleen snapped, amazed of the foulness emanating from her mouth. Erica studied her momentarily before laughing. She wrapped an around Annabelle's shoulder and pointed.

"She's good catch. She matches you. Not from here but good. Just keep that attitude girl and no one will mug you. I gotta run. Nice catch by the way Belly, not every day someone like her comes along." Erica slipped down an alley. Annabelle shook her head and continued down the road. Kathleen caught up and began chuckling.

"If mother ever heard me say that she would." Kathleen started before Annabelle cut her off. "Right sorry." Annabelle laughed once more and Kathleen smiled. She enjoyed hearing her laugh. "You have a pretty laugh."

"Are you hitting on me?" Annabelle asked. Kathleen blushed once more and Annabelle couldn't help but smile. "So who's the sucker you're looking for?"

"I don't know what they look like. All I have is a penname and that it came from the cafe." Kathleen replied and Annabelle nodded as they came to the edge of the sea. She sat down and looked out over the water. Kathleen sat beside her and smiled. "I know I am crazy."

"You're more than crazy, you're fucking delusional." Annabelle snapped before shaking her head. Kathleen lowered her head in defeat and looked back over the sea.

"You would never understand. I have talked to this person my entire life. We have shared so many stories that I could not wait another moment without meeting them. They have been everything since I was in boarding school."

"Your parents sent you away?" Annabelle asked in astonishment. Kathleen nodded sadly and looked out over the water.

"Unfortunately. I did not oh, I mean I didn't cut in public school so they bloody well sent me away hoping it would straighten me out." Annabelle choked back another laugh as Kathleen struggled with her tongue. "What?"

"Nothing, you're cute, trying to fit in." Kathleen sighed before glancing over.

"Well I don't want a repeat of yesterday. That scared the soul out of me." Annabelle's eyebrow lifted as her word usage before sighing.

"Scared me too." She whispered. Kathleen looked over, unsure if she heard her right. Annabelle met her stare and quickly slipped past the silent urging. "Anyways, so this dreamer of yours is everything?"

"They gave me this note. What do you think it means when you read this. I couldn't take another moment after reading it." Kathleen shot back and handed the paper. Annabelle unfolded the paper and looked down and held her breath as her eyes widened.

To my dearest Mermaid,

Oh how I long to meet you. I have never seen your face but I feel as though I know it by heart. Dear god I pray every night that I will one day rest my eyes upon you. I wish to see your face with all your beauty, your smile everlasting. Oh what I would give to see your breasts as you bare them like you promised. I would give my very soul to press my face against your bosoms, to gently taste your nipples as I feel your perfect body. I would treat you like the goddess you are. I only wish I could see you just once. I would do everything to usurp your love for the sea and make you mine.

With all my love,

Your Captain

"So you love the sea?" Annabelle said, handing the paper back. Her mind fogged as she looked over. Kathleen stared at the open expanse and nodded. She looked back and smiled before blushing.

"I have been swimming since I first saw The little Mermaid. I wanted to be like Ariel. That is where I got the nickname from when I first sent my message when my school demanded that we reach out. I kept the penname and my partner chose captain. We have been essentially inseparable." Kathleen replied and sighed deeply. She looked over at Annabelle who was staring aimlessly out over the water. "I do not suppose you have heard of this person?" Annabelle sighed deeply but didn't make eye contact. Kathleen watched as Annabelle moved some hair from her face and Kathleen once again felt her breath catch. Her high cheekbones and smooth lips caught Kathleen's eyes. She marvelled as the smoothness of her skin while her black hair needed cleaning, she saw a hidden beauty within her.

"Jesus Christ, this can't be happenin... Shit" Annabelle whispered and Kathleen leaned forward, trying to look into her eyes.

"Anna, what did you say? If you know anything please tell me. Do you know this person?"

"No. Someone named that around here would get their ass kicked. You have the wrong side of town."

"But Jeremy said that the signal came from the cafe. He has never been wrong." Annabelle stood from the bench and glared down at her. She wanted to scream at her, tell her to run away and never return.

"I know there's no one at the shop like that. I would kick their ass myself for having such a gay name." Annabelle replied before looking down at the water. "Look I have some things to take care of. You should get back. The walk will take most of the day with the people around." Kathleen stood and took Annabelle's hand. She flinched when she looked back at the sandy blond woman.

"Do not leave just yet. You look like you have something to say." Kathleen said softly. Annabelle sighed and looked over the sea once more before returning.

"Fuck it." She muttered before wrapping her free hand around Kathleen's head. She pulled her in tight and planted her lips upon hers. Kathleen's eyes bulged before feeling an odd calmness wash through her. She melted into Annabelle's arms and lengthened their kiss. Annabelle's tongue slid out, begging for entrance and Kathleen opened just enough, giving the invitation. Their kiss turned lustful as each woman grabbed each other for dominance. Annabelle pulled away and looked back at the city before rushing off. Kathleen watched her leave, unable to form a goodbye. Annabelle ran into the city and Kathleen was quick to follow. However she was no match for her and quickly lost her. Kathleen sniffled as she happened to cross the cafe. She walked in and saw the same boy standing at the counter. She stormed up and he stepped back out of habit.

"Where is she Viktor? I know you know where she is." Kathleen demanded. Viktor remained silent as the door swung open. She looked over her shoulder to see Jeremy standing with concern and relief on his face. He came up and pulled her back. She fought against him and quickly broke free. "Tell me damn you!" Kathleen wailed as Jeremy hauled her out of the store. "Fuck you, you asshole! Tell me please." Jeremy nearly threw her into the waiting car. Viktor heard her screams and pleas as he came to the front door.

"Is this what I think it is?" Jeremy asked calmly and Viktor stared at Kathleen until she lowered her head and covered her eyes. He nodded once and Jeremy got in and peeled out. Annabelle watched from the shadows, tears slowly sliding down. She wiped them and gathered her wits before turning to see the thugs that nearly raped Kathleen jumping into their truck to give pursuit. Viktor entered the store as Annabelle watched them.

"Fuck."

Kathleen sobbed on her bed as she looked out the window of her hotel room. Jeremy sat at the desk, using Skype to converse with her parents. She went out onto the balcony, closing the door behind her. Jeremy eventually followed her and she leaned back into his arms.

"I got some information on Annabelle. Viktor is her brother while her mother is named Margaret. Annabelle left home at a young age and has lived a hard life. She has not resolved to theft but it could be a matter of time." Kathleen stared blankly out over the city, in the direction of the slums, where Annabelle had fallen from her grasp. "I hate to be a nuisance but what are we going to do?" Kathleen looked up and silent tears fall from her makeup stained cheeks.

"I do not know Jeremy. I do not know what to think. Please be my anchor of reason and talk me through this. What is wrong with me? Have I caught some sort of disease that makes me think outside the norm? I think Annabelle might actually be my captain. The odd thing is that it does not bother me. She kissed me with so much passion that." Kathleen trailed off before chuckling. "Father will be furious." Jeremy laughed and Kathleen's eyes turned cold with each laughing syllable that left his lips.

"Miss Kathleen, there's no illness that makes you love another woman. It is what your heart and soul desires, nothing more. You said all your life that your Captain was the person you wanted to be with for the rest of your life. Why does it matter that your mate is a woman? Some people go their entire lives without true love. I will say this. Everything points to Annabelle. Someone with her attitude would not run off when confronted with this. She is your captain Miss Kathleen." Jeremy responded and Kathleen lifted her head once more and slowly pushed away.

She looked down to see a figure run inside the hotel while a truck screeched to a halt. She studied the truck and paled when she recognized the driver.

"Oh no, Jeremy I have to leave." Kathleen stammered, backing away from the railing. Jeremy looked down as two burly men sauntered into the hotel. "They are the men from the other day. I have to leave." She ran inside and gathered the coat Annabelle gave her. After slipping the coat on and ruffling her hair, she swung the door open and stood face to face with Annabelle.

"Let's get the hell out of here." They left in a rush, Jeremy unable to comprehend what was happening. The two ran down the hall and opened the door to the stairs. Annabelle peered down the staircase before relaxing. "Lazy fuckers."

"Come, we do not have time to relax." Kathleen said and took her hand. Annabelle flinched and looked at Kathleen. "I know who you are Annabelle but now is not the time to freeze." Annabelle stood momentarily dumbfounded before shaking her head.

"We need to talk. I know where we can hide." Annabelle led the way down the stairs and out a side door. She glanced down the alleyway and smiled when she saw a newer Civic with the doors unlocked. "That kid never learns. Get in." Annabelle got in and Kathleen hesitatingly sat beside her. Annabelle fumbled with wires in the darkness before grinning when the car spurred to life. She slammed into first gear and peeled out of the alleyway. Kathleen held her breath as Annabelle popped the ebrake and slid out of the alleyway and onto the road. She slammed the gas and zoomed off while the men ran from the hotel to give chase.

"Why are they following us? What did we do to them?" Kathleen asked, looking over her shoulder.

"It's not you they're after. It's me. After you got away I fucked with them some more. No man's going to fuck with me or my mermaid." Kathleen smiled and gripped her hand, shifting with her. Annabelle looked over, surprised by her slip. Kathleen squeezed her hand for reassurance.

"Pay attention." Kathleen said with slight urgency. They swerved through traffic, each turn making them smile the longer their hands were together. As the truck struggled to catch up, Annabelle turned hard left and the car sputtered before stalling.

"Wow that was incredible." Kathleen whispered, feeling the dampness on her thighs. She slowly rubbed her thighs together, keeping her shivers at bay while Annabelle stared at the dimmed dashboard. She glanced up and saw the onstar buttons on the rear view mirror and growled.

"Fuck, the bastard learned, come on we gotta run." They got out quickly and looked back as the truck with their pursuers slowed. They ran together down the road and were quickly spotted. Kathleen spotted a mall and pulled Annabelle inside. They rushed through and stopped in front of a high end bellissimas.

"In here." Annabelle glared and pulled away. "They will not think to look for you in here now come." Kathleen shoved her inside as the men barged into the mall. They made their way to the back, Kathleen snatching up some clothes of varying sizes on the way to the dressing room. The shop attendant, a young woman in her early twenties followed them.

"Can I help you two?"

"Yes actually, there are some boys looking for us. We want to surprise them so if they ask please do not tell them that we are here." Kathleen said and the woman smiled mischievously. Kathleen closed the door to the change room and sighed when the attendant sent them away.

"I'm not wearing any of this." Annabelle protested and Kathleen chuckled as she turned. Kathleen stepped forward and quickly cornered her.

"I think you are. We need to change your clothes so they will not recognize you." Annabelle dropped her head as Kathleen stepped closer. She lifted her chin and stared into her emerald eyes. "Besides, I cannot let my captain wander unattended." Annabelle swallowed, suddenly nervous when her greens fell upon the steel blues of her mermaid.

"Oh fuck your eyes." Annabelle whispered as Kathleen pinned her to the wall and stared intently, her lust conveyed through them.

"What about them?" Kathleen whispered, her lips parting slightly. Before Annabelle could reply, she pressed her lips gently against hers. A quiet moan escaped them and Annabelle spun them and pressed Kathleen against the wall. Their kisses were frantic as their tongues dueled for supremacy. Kathleen pressed her thigh between Annabelle's legs and the sandy blonde smiled when she felt the warmth and wetness between her legs.

"You are wet." Kathleen gasped as Annabelle forced her thigh against Kathleen's sex. Before Annabelle could reply, a knock startled them.

"We're fine." Annabelle nearly barked. Kathleen chuckled and handed her some dresses. Annabelle slouched but did as she was told. After some silent arguing and attempted stare downs, Kathleen managed to get Annabelle into a form fitting black dress that caressed her sides, giving away her curves while keeping modesty.

"See, you are quite the beauty." Kathleen said and Annabelle looked in the mirror and closed her eyes. She was right and she had to admit that she had picked a marvellous piece.

"Fine I dress up good, happy?" Annabelle grumbled and began taking the dress off. Kathleen licked her lips and watched as the satin dress slid up her sides, revealing her red thong and worn out lace bra that cupped her globes awkwardly. Kathleen stopped her as the material bunched at her shoulders and smiled. She drank in the sight, letting out a shaky breath when her eyes fell upon the sweet swells. She mustered her willpower, resisting the monumental urge to plunge her face between them.

"I think not. They will never suspect you in a dress. Leave it on and I will fetch some undergarments that actually fit you." Annabelle was about to snap when she slipped out of the stall. She pulled the dress back with a tantrum boiling in the greens of her eyes. Kathleen quickly returned with a black bra and panties and smiled. "I guess you are a 34B." Annabelle nodded numbly and turned around, suddenly modest.

"Please if you're going to bloody redress me stop talking all ladylike. It's driving me crazy." Annabelle said as she unsnapped her bra and hastily put the new one on. Kathleen's shoulders dropped, both with her mannerisms and the fact that she was unable to see her breasts. Annabelle quickly dressed and looked over once more, more comfortable.

"Fine, I'll stop. I just thought that you liked the way I talked." Annabelle looked down at the price tag and gagged. "Don't you bloody say anything. It's already paid for."

"How can you afford this?" Kathleen laughed and licked her lips, savouring the view.

"I took my own personal ship here. I have more money than I know what to do with so don't worry. Now let's get out of here. I can't relax as long as those thugs are still roaming." Kathleen led her out and quickly looked at her worn out shoes. "Changing those too." Before Annabelle could muster another complaint, Kathleen drug her to the shoes and started handing her 3 inch pumps in varying shades of black.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers