No Longer Sure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"I will not wear these. I haven't worn them since I was six." Kathleen wouldn't listen and lightly pushed her into the chair. Annabelle rolled her eyes as Kathleen slipped off her shoes and cringed when she took off her soiled socks. She slipped the darkest pair on and smiled once Annabelle got to her feet and sighed. "Done." Kathleen laughed and nodded, not wanting to make a scene. They walked arm in arm out of the store, Annabelle doing her best not to trip. Kathleen snickered as she stumbled before getting her bearings.

"This is the one and only time I swear to god. I can't wait to get into pants. I feel cold in places that shouldn't be cold." Kathleen laughed as they left the mall slowly. They spotted the back of the truck and Annabelle shoved her onto the waiting bus. Both women sighed when they left with no pursuers.

"We'll go to my place. Then I'm going to take your love of the sea and make it mine."

They entered Annabelle's apartment, Annabelle pulling Kathleen inside. She pinned the surprised blonde to the wall and closed the door before pressing her five foot nine frame against her new lover. Their hands grasped and clawed at their clothes, pulling them off as they traversed the dark hall. Annabelle led Kathleen into her room and as the last articles of clothing fell from their panting bodies, she pushed Kathleen onto her bed.

"God I've wanted this for so long." Annabelle said and opened her blinds. The lights from the street lights gave the room a sensual aura, although both were sure that any light would only add fuel to their fires. Kathleen rolled onto her side, and smiled seductively. Annabelle turned and froze as she rested her gaze upon the woman of her dreams. "Holy fuck I've wanted to see you naked."

"And all you are going to do is look?" Kathleen replied, licking her lips. They stood transfixed by each other, both willing to move but neither wanting to break away from the sight before them. Annabelle swallowed hard before taking small steps to the bed. Kathleen slid over, sitting at the edge, her arms stretched. "Come my darling. Let me show you what I have wanted to do to you for years."

"I can't wait." Annabelle replied, letting out a shaky breath filled with yearning. She took her hands and Kathleen pulled her on top of her. They gasped as their bodies touched fully and as their lips touched both shivered with excitement. Kathleen licked Annabelle's lips when they parted, nibbling on her bottom lip until she pulled away. She looked down and smiled lovingly, her eyes unable to quench the thirst of drinking her in. Kathleen took advantage and rolled them over, almost off the bed, her knee preventing them from toppling to the floor. They slid back and Kathleen wasted no time in letting her hands slide down her partner's sides. Annabelle shivered in delight as Kathleen's nails left goosebumps in their wake, her sensual touches quickening her breathing.

"You are so beautiful." Kathleen whispered as she bent down and kissed her firmly, her tongue begging for entrance. Annabelle moaned loudly as Kathleen's large breasts enveloped hers, their now hardened nipples pressing against each other. Kathleen parted and leaned down, nibbling on Annabelle's earlobe. The sharp exhales fondled the side of her cheeks and Kathleen smiled before leaving a soft trail of kisses down the side of her neck. Her efforts were rewarded with a soft moan and more neck to kiss. She grinned and continued her journey down, over her collarbones and between her pert breasts. She looked up and watched until Annabelle opened her eyes. Kathleen reached out with her tongue and lightly flicked her right nipple, drawing a gasp from her lover. She smirked and leaned in and took her nipple gently into her mouth, savouring the taste of her.

"Oh fuck yes." Annabelle moaned and quickly held Kathleen's head to her chest. She gripped her sandy blond locks and shivered as her tongue flicked her nipple relentlessly before sucking hard. "Damn you're going to make me cum just from this." Kathleen lifted her head and smiled deviously before turning her attention to the other waiting nipple. As she turned her attention, she swore the little nub grew longer, as though it was begging for attention and she wasn't going to deny it. Annabelle let out another deep breath as Kathleen lavished her left breast with licks and kisses. Annabelle slowly arched her back, her breathing quickened with each jolt of pleasure that coursed from her chest to her sex. "God damn I can feel it."

"Let it go my love." Kathleen mumbled before returning. She shifted her attention back to her nipple and sucked it hard, flicking it incessantly in her mouth. Annabelle's moans deepened and her back continued to arch. Her breathing sharpened as Kathleen's hands roamed up her torso and rested upon her side and free breast. She pinched and flicked the free nub and Annabelle squirmed, her breaths turning into light pants. Kathleen smiled and released her breast and left another trail of kisses down her stomach, slipping her tongue into her belly button as Annabelle came down from her small high. Kathleen took in a deep breath, taking in the sweet smell of her lover's arousal. She glanced down and smiled as the shaven mound couldn't be seen in the poor light but she knew that she wouldn't be disappointed. Kathleen slid down to her apex and took in another deep breath and tentatively licked the outside of her swollen mound.

"Yesss." Annabelle hissed and Kathleen grinned before taking another light lick. She settled down between her legs and licked a flat stroke from the base of her pussy to the tip, flicking at the end. Annabelle moaned deeply and looked down as Kathleen tasted her and growled in approval. She looked up and Annabelle's breath was caught in her steel blues. The raw carnal lust sent jolts though her and Kathleen looked back at her waiting sex and dove in. "Holy Fuck!"

Kathleen moaned as her lover's juice quickly coated her cheeks. She never felt so alive than at that moment and with each droplet that slipped across her tongue, she yearned for more. Annabelle gripped her sheets repeatedly as Kathleen's tongue slipped between her puffy pussy lips, coaxing more heavenly nectar from her before flicking her exposing clit. Annabelle quickly fell into the clutches of the woman playing her body to perfection. Every spot she knew that heightened her pleasure was hit along with more that she never knew existed. Kathleen knew her better than she knew herself.

"How can you... holy sweet jesus." Annabelle moaned loudly as Kathleen sunk her tongue as deep as she could, swirling and twisting around inside her. They moaned together as Kathleen pulled her tongue from Annabelle's sex, licking her lips to savour every drop. Annabelle pulled her up and they shared a deep lust filled kiss that both melted from. Kathleen slipped her hand down and before Annabelle could stop her, she sunk a finger. Annabelle's hips locked as Kathleen slipped to the side and began sliding her finger gently in and out of her partner. "Harder please. You won't break me."

"As you wish my captain." Kathleen whispered huskily in her ear. Annabelle groaned as Kathleen slipped a second finger in and began pumping. Her ministrations were slow at first, savouring the moment but she couldn't hold back and began ramming them into Annabelle's sopping pussy. Annabelle turned and pressed her lips savagely against Kathleen's to stifle her moans of ecstasy. Kathleen moaned along with her, unable to do anything but revel in the moment. Annabelle's hips rolled and bucked in time with her fingers and Kathleen broke free of their kiss, eliciting a protesting groan.

"Get your ass back up here." Annabelle groaned, reaching out for her but only finding the bed cover. Kathleen slid down, slowing for only a second before latching onto Annabelle's clit. "Fuck!" Annabelle screamed as her sensitive nub became the target for merciless tongue flicks. She writhed on the bed, unable to comprehend the pleasure coursing through her. Her dreams and fantasies disintegrated against the power of the real. She fought valiantly to keep herself quiet but lost very quickly. "Sweet fuck Kat... have some mercy holy fuck."

"Never." Kathleen growled and sucked the nub back into her mouth and quickened her fingers. Annabelle shuddered as her pleasure reached a peak but before she could cascade through the clouds of bliss, she was sent to a higher plane. Kathleen moaned loudly, the vibrations adding to the pleasure already overflowing through the moaning body beneath her.

"Let me come. God damn you let me come down." Annabelle screamed and weakly pushed against Kathleen's shoulders. Her attempts made the blonde laugh inside. She wanted her to continue but didn't like not being in control. "I need it, fuck it's going to be big."

"Need what my love?" Kathleen said before biting the hand that covered her target. Annabelle retracted her hand and Kathleen settled back to her merciless assault on the poor nerve ending with no reluctance to give up her prize.

"Cum I need it. You know I need it. I can hear the sounds of my pussy. I can feel every... every... fuuck me."

"As you wish." Kathleen replied and used the full length of her fingers to drive her higher, all the while keeping her climbing higher into the unknown stratospheres of rapture.

"Oh god.. sweet fuck. I'm gonna... I'm burning up from it." She growled as the pleasure spiked. Her core heated up and her body clamped down hard on her fingers. Kathleen pushed them as far as she could and wiggled them, feeling out all the velvety walls while sucking hard on her clit and flicking it mercilessly. "Oh you bitch I can't stop it. Kathleen!" Annabelle screamed at the top of her lungs as finally the dizzying heights came crashing down upon her. Her hands balled into fists and slammed against the bed repeatedly while her chest shook. Kathleen quickly lifted her head as her legs clamped down on her hand, denying any movement. Kathleen watched as Annabelle thrashed on the bed, the sensations raging through her. She gasped for breath, trying to keep afloat but the undercurrents of Kathleen's tongue on her now severely sensitive clit kept her reeling. She reached out and with one final herculean effort, pulled Kathleen from her sex. She sighed in relief when she willingly came up her body and rested beside her. Kathleen nuzzled in close, resting her head on her spent partner's shoulder.

"I can feel your heartbeat in your shoulder." She said, soothingly caressing her sides as she made her way down from the heavens. Annabelle shivered one last time before falling completely limp on the bed.

"I swear if you ever do that again." She started but was cut off with a firm kiss. She moaned in comfort once they parted.

"You will do what? Lay there any enjoy it of course." Kathleen retorted and Annabelle sighed deeply. There was no way she could stop her even if she wanted to. She was her mermaid, her beloved, her heart's desire.

"You sassy little minx, I'll get you back for this. No one makes me melt and gets away with it." Kathleen lifted her head and moved a sweat drenched bang from her face.

"Promises promises."

"Just you wait. I might not be able to perform tonight, but in the morning, you bet your sweet ass I'll take you on a journey."

Kathleen stirred as the morning sun shined brightly into the bare room. She stretched gracefully before squeaking out a yawn.

"Now that was cute." Her eyes widened when Annabelle's voice licked her ears. She rolled over and looked into the deep emerald eyes. She smiled warmly and kissed her softly. "I must be dreaming. I never thought I would have you."

"I know. I have dreamt of this moment for so long. Our messages never gave this justice." Annabelle smiled, her heart warming to the idea that she was indeed laying naked beside the woman that brought out the best in her. "So what is the plan my love?"

"Well right now I'm really hungry. So I thought we could get some food and then I'll take you on a trip you'll never forget." Annabelle replied seductively. Kathleen moaned and closed her eyes, visualizing the morning to come.

"I cannot wait." Just as she finished, the door was hammered upon. Both women jumped up screaming as the door was shattered from its hinges. Officers rushed into the room apartment with guns drawn. Both women covered themselves as the men barged into the room.

"Annabelle, you're under arrest for the kidnapping of this woman." One man shouted as his two partners pulled her from the bed. They stopped suddenly at her nakedness and two of the six men turned to keep modesty.

"She did not kidnap me. We were being chased by two thugs bent on murdering us." Kathleen shouted, clutching the sheet to her chest. The men backed out of the room, keeping their guns drawn.

"We have a warrant Miss. She's going to be taken downtown. You have two minutes to get dressed before we take you in your current attire." The men left the room, closing the door behind them. Annabelle fell to the floor in tears. Kathleen rushed from the bed to her side and held her tightly.

"This can't be happening. I did the right thing. What the fuck?" She growled before picking up her clothes.

"I will talk to them. I will tell them the truth." Kathleen said frantically as she got dressed. They were dressed in moments and both sniffled as the officers shouted that they had thirty seconds. Kathleen dove into Annabelle's arms and both sobbed. "I promise you that you will not see bars."

"I love you mermaid. I have a list a mile long against me. If they don't get me for this I'm sure they'll get me for something else." Kathleen kissed her hard and held her until the officers barged in once more and separated them. "No you can't do this. I didn't do anything wrong."

"She is correct. Please release her!" Kathleen demanded and grabbed the nearest man. They quickly separated the two and drug Annabelle away screaming.

"I love you Annabelle, my captain." Kathleen screamed and pulled the officer aside that held her back. "For my sanity you will take me to your supervisor." The man stared blankly at Kathleen before sighing. They left the building and Jeremy wrapped his arms around her.

"Thank god you are okay. I got a tip that you were here." Kathleen became enraged and gripped his balls and pulled fiercely. Jeremy's eyes widened and his breath left him as her nails began sinking through his dress pants.

"If you value any part of your life that I hold in my hand you will follow that police car that has taken my captain away from me. Is that in any way unclear?" She growled maliciously. Jeremy nodded quickly and she squeezed tightly before releasing him. They ran to their rental and drove off, leaving the few officers to rummage through the apartment.

Kathleen ran into the police office and stormed up to the front desk, ignoring the lineup. The lineup protested her butting and she spun around and growled.

"I'll give each of you fifty bucks to shut up and let me deal with this." The room fell quickly silent and she glared at Jeremy. "You, get the fuck over here."

"I do not think your parents would."

"Fuck you and fuck them." Kathleen snarled, each word dripping with disdain. "Someone took her away from me and now you're going to listen and do as you're told. First I want you to write checks to all the people in line. It will come from your pay if you don't get it done when the secretary gets back." Jeremy paled and pulled out his book and quickly jotted down checks. She watched intently as he quickly served the line before running back as the secretary returned with an officer.

"You're bringing in a woman that was arrested this morning, her name's Annabelle. She's been charged with kidnapping." Kathleen snapped her fingers and Jeremy stood at attention where she pointed. "He's here to exonerate her."

"I'm sorry miss but Annabelle has a long list against her. Just clearing her of the most recent charge won't clear her. Her bail is set at two thousand."

"Dear god what has she done." Jeremy mumbled and Kathleen slapped his gut. He stepped back, holding his stomach, unable to cover several winces.

"It doesn't matter." She turned back and lowered her head with a determined smirk. "Only two? When I return you will release her and I'll tell you what really happened."

Annabelle sat in the holding cell, unable to fathom the idea that she would spend hard time for her misdeeds.

"What are you in here for?" A butch brunette asked. Annabelle looked over and smirked before lowering her head.

"Loving someone apparently means kidnapping." The woman laughed and Annabelle glared. She shook her head in annoyance and thought back to her one and only night with Kathleen, her mermaid. She thought back to their messages and smiled as memories glistened her eyes.

"He must really be something if you're stuck here." Annabelle snickered and looked over, letting the small tears slide effortlessly down her cold cheeks.

"Yes, she is and I would do it all over again." Several women in the cell backed away, drawing chuckles from both women. A lone guard came up and unlocked the gate.

"The new one. You've made bail and your charges will be dropped if you cooperate with any information on the whereabouts of the two assailants that attacked Kathleen Pierce."

"Gladly. I'll tell you everything if it gets those fuckers off the street. Where is she?" The guard sighed and looked back at the door before answering.

"For your bail to be secured she had to talk to her parents. They've forced her to leave the city once the amount was paid. She lied to her parents so you could be free. She'll be departing from the docks at 8pm. If you leave now and catch a cab you can make it." Annabelle dropped to her knees, her body numb.

"No." She whispered and looked up at the officer. "I don't have any money. I used the last of what I had for the week to save her. I need the rest for my home." The cop bent down and lifted her back onto her feet. He smiled and reached into his back pocket and pulled out enough money for her. He placed the paper in her hand and folded her fingers around it.

"You are in serious trouble when you return young lady. I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life. A two thousand dollar bail is only the start of the punishment you will endure." Kathleen's father seethed. She sighed over skype and waited for more. "And about that girl, you will never see her again."

"Now dear, I think the punishments you have decreed are more than fair. I do not think removing her best friend is necessary. She had a good time in the city and got carried away, nothing more." Her mother replied and her father glared at her before gritting his teeth. Kathleen kept her facial expression blank but her heart screamed inside. It was the best, yet most fleeting time of her life.

"By god Anna! I will not have my daughter succumb to that degenerate. She will not affiliate with her ever again. God knows what other diseases or ideas she has bred into her. Look at her Anna, she has the glow of a woman, not a mere girl. This Annabelle has done something unforgivable!"

"Father, I won't have you talk about her like that. If it wasn't for her I would be in worse trouble than I already am."

"Watch your tongue! And speak like a proper lady." He snapped bitterly. Kathleen lowered her head in shame and sighed deeply before raising her chin, taking one of the many lessons from Annabelle.

"No father. You will respect her as I do. She kept me safe when I was at my worst. I would be dead if not for her. Is a mere dress and some money worth more than me?"

"Kathleen, possessions pale in comparison to you. We will talk when you arrive. Safe travels." Anna replied calmly before her father could unleash another torrential downpour of spewing hatred. She closed the laptop and rested her head in her palms, barely holding herself together.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers