No Love Lost

Story Info
Will Christine's father recognise her now?
1.8k words
3.78
90.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cahab
cahab
77 Followers

I had never been happy with the size breasts, and what there was was already, at the age of nineteen, starting to sag, so I took the opportunity of a little time off to get myself a little surgery. After a little recuperation around the flat for a couple of months I decided I needed to rethink some of my wardrobe to fit with my new shape, and I went out to do a little shopping.

I went shopping around all the best stores, but couldn’t see very much I liked. I was just on my way back to the hotel when I spotted someone I had liked even less. He was standing chatting to a couple of guys at the side of the road, and laughing, leering at girls as they walked past. I hadn’t seen him for around seven years. He hadn’t changed a bit. Apparently I had, though, as when I walked past he leered at me the same as the other girls. Well, that’s not quite true. He leered more. He was attempting to be no more faithful to his third wife than he had to his first. My mother.

My father stepped back in mock fright as I walked back, apparently expecting an attack. I paused a moment, scared of what I was about to attempt. I swallowed. First I would test the water. ‘Hi.’

My father stopped his laughing, nonplussed. ‘Hello, love. How can I help yer?’

‘Steve?’ I kept my accent as clipped Home Counties as I could.

Now my dad was really fazed. ‘Erm… Yes,’ he said, cautiously.

‘Christine,’ I said, holding out my hand. ‘Perhaps your daughter mentioned me?’

He relaxed a little, perhaps relieved that I wasn’t from the tax office. ‘No. Have we met?’

‘A long time ago. Though you must have made an impression on me, I suppose. I went to school with your daughter.’

He furrowed his brow in concentration. ‘Now that you mention it I do seem to recall a Christine. Bit of a tearaway, eh?’

‘Yes, that’ll be me,’ I chortled falsely. The fact that he remembered Christine didn’t surprise me. She had practically thrown her pert, large breasts at every man she came into contact with. Breasts that were about the same size as mine were now. Not large for a nineteen year old, but huge for a twelve year-old. Breasts that kept grabbing my father’s attention even now.

‘If you’re not busy, perhaps you would care to join me for a spot of lunch?’ I asked innocently. I looked at my father’s friends. Any other time I would have been delighted for a threesome, but this was different. I wanted to tempt my father into something.

You see my parents had split up, many years before, because he was abusive to my mother. From what I gather my mother had not always been keen on sex, and my dad used to threaten her to make her do things. Nothing violent, that’s not usually my dad’s way. He used to take photographs of her in compromising positions, threaten to sleep with her sister, that kind of thing. The final straw was when he raped my cousin, while she was staying over. He has always denied it was rape, and nothing was ever proved, but my mum had had enough. I had never been sure whom I believed, but I knew I disliked him. This was my chance to prove it to myself one way or another. And my little mental checklist of fetishes could get ticked off one if I was right. And my dad certainly was a good-looking man.

He looked at his friends. ‘Hey, don’t let us keep yer,’ called one.

My dad smiled and nodded. ‘See yer later, Harry. Eight, yeah?’ He turned his attention back to me. ‘So where d’yer wanna go?’

‘Where do you like?’

‘Erm…’ He looked me up and down. Every glance he took at me made me more nervous. I was sure I looked different, but how different? I had larger breasts, in my heels I was much taller, I had bleached my hair (all of it that I haven’t had waxed off), and I was quite a bit thinner; but surely a father would always recognise his own child?

‘I know a good place. You just follow your uncle Steve, eh?’ Apparently not.

I followed him blindly through the streets of London, nearly losing him at one point in the hustle and bustle, so that he had to double back. He took my hand and smiled at me, and I smiled back and teetered on after him. Finally in the middle of a fairly quiet street, he stopped, and I ran into the back of him. He laughed, and put an arm around me, and said, ‘Here we are, love. Just down here.’

We were at the mouth of a dark alleyway. I was all knotted up with nervousness and excitement. This was better than I could have dared hope. I had planned to seduce him and lead him to a hotel room, so that I would have a little something over on him. If he planned to try something on with me this quickly all the better. Innocently I asked ‘What’s down there?’

Trying to keep the leeryness out of his voice he replied ‘the best thing you’ve ever tasted, love. I promise.’ Did he really think that the weak double-entendre excused this?

My legs felt like they were turning to jelly as we walked down the alleyway which got darker and darker, and about halfway down his hand slipped down from my shoulders to my ass.

He stopped, next to a metal fire escape. ‘Why, Why’ve we stopped?’ I asked, unable to keep a tremor out of my voice, and hoping it would pass for fear instead of excitement.

‘Because I heard stories about you at school, mi dear. About just how much you could take. And I want to test them out. Don’t worry, I’ll not be rough.’

I gulped, and tried to look fierce at him. ‘And If I refuse?’

‘Then I will be rough, and I’ll tell thi fatha’ all them stories I know.’ Now it was time to make a judgement. How rough was my father likely to be? He had certainly never bruised either my mother or my cousin, but perhaps there were others I didn’t know about. I judged he didn’t get off on pain, just humiliation. That was okay, I actually enjoyed being humiliated. I decided to play the game to the hilt.

‘Well, I refuse anyway,’ I said, and turned on my heel and started back up the alleyway. For a moment I thought he wasn’t going to follow me, and then I felt his hands around my waist. ‘I thought you might say that,’ he said.

He let go of my waist and grabbed my hands, quickly tying something around them. It was a rotten knot, and I could have slipped it easy, but I was playing now, and my cunt was slippery with anticipation. He picked me up by me waist and just managed to drag me over to the fire escape stairs, and knelt me down in front of them. With one hand on my shoulder to keep me down he undid his fly and pulled his cock out of his pants.

‘Now then, Chrissy, I bet tha’s never seen one as big as that before, has tha?’ My father’s was impressive, I could see why he was so keen to use it, but the truth was I had been fucked by at least a dozen bigger ones in the last year since losing my virginity. I felt that to say so at this time would probably have spoilt the mood, though, so I merely dumbly shook my head in awe.

‘Lick it,’ he said, and I eagerly did so. It tasted of male sweat and cigarettes. I felt nauseous and elated. ‘Open up,’ he said. I clamped my lips together. ‘Open up!’ With what I hoped was a scared look I complied. My father roughly pushed his cock down my throat, making me spit it out, and gag and retch on the floor quite genuinely. He pulled my head back and barked ‘Again!’

Again I took his cock in my mouth and again he grabbed the back of my head with his free hand and pushed. He was closing up my airway, and I began to struggle for air. He pulled back out.

‘Suck it yourself, then,’ he said. ‘And I won’t have to do the work for yer.’

I was almost disappointed but began to suck eagerly and expertly on his cock, deep throating him voluntarily. I could feel him stiffening, and I waited for the gush, but he pulled me off of him.

‘Nay, love; it’s not ending that quick. I’ve got to test you out proper.’ He grabbed me by the neck and turned me around, pushing me down onto the fire escape. He then quickly lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties. I was biting my lip. This was exactly how I liked it; I couldn’t let him see I was enjoying it, couldn’t cry out the words that were springing, unbidden, to my lips.

I heard him mutter ‘a little extra lubrication, I think’, and then he put his hands on my arse cheeks and spat on my little pink rectum. I gasped as he rammed himself hard into me again and again. I yelled out a number of times, and after a while I couldn’t stop myself. ‘Oh, yes. Oh, God, Oh Jesus, yes,’ I cried.

‘Yes, you little bitch, you like it, don’t you?’ replied my father, and pounded into me all the harder. Finally he removed himself with a cry of ‘Yes!’ and ran around the side of the fire escape to twist my face around and come into it. I opened my mouth to catch it, but most of it just ran down the side of my nose onto the pavement below. He rammed his cock into my mouth and I sucked all the last juices from it.

‘I think you really enjoyed that lunch, didn’t you?’ said my father as he removed my knickers before handing stuffing them in his pocket. Then he undid my bonds and replaced his tie.

I sat up and rubbed my neck, which had become sore rubbing against the step. ‘Bastard,’ I said with some venom. I was sure now that my cousin had told the truth.

‘Here,’ he said, and flung a business card at me. ‘If you fancy it again just give me a call.’ He walked away up the alley, whistling to himself. He didn’t look back.

I picked up the card and pocketed it. I would call him later on and let him in on the good news of exactly whom he had just ass-fucked. Meanwhile I had the horn like you wouldn’t believe. I needed a proper fucking. And I knew exactly where to get it.

cahab
cahab
77 Followers