No Means No

Story Info
Naked caning in cold weather.
1.9k words
3.13
34.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please, no!" I murmured in response to her telling me to take all my clothes off. I knew as soon as I said it that I would get a severe punishment for it. See, a few years ago we got together and she became my Ma'am. I do as she says regarding anything and if I refuse then I get punished.

"NO? You are telling me no? Well I guess we have someone looking to get punished!" she said. There was pure rage in her eyes. I have not disobeyed her like that in a long time. Normally I do as I am asked so I do not get punished.

She grabbed me by the hair and threw me up against the side of the car, again ordering me to strip naked. I normally don't have a problem with this but it was only twenty-nine degrees out and sleeting heavily. It was cold just standing in it with my coat and all my clothes.

I did as I was told at that point not wanting to upset her more. She had so much rage I knew that if I pissed her off more then I would be hurting for weeks. As I removed my coat, hat and gloves, I started to shiver uncontrollably. Then I started gasping as I removed my remaining clothes. I stood there staring at her with pleading eyes, tears frozen to my cheeks, hoping she would allow me to get out of the cold. Unfortunately that was not her plan and she intended to carry out her plan. She held me firmly up against the side of the car, which was extremely cold, and told me to finger my ass until I was so close to coming I feared I would. That did not take long because although I was extremely scared because of disobeying her I was also very turned on by her reaction to my insolence. She ended up disappointed because it didn't take as long as she anticipated. In exchange for her disappointment, I got promises of even more punishment

I didn't know what to do next considering I did as I was told with the ass fucking and still got the promises of punishment. I was gasping so much from the cold I could barely breathe. The thought crossed my mind that I would end up with pneumonia.

"Get your ass down on the ground and finger yourself until you almost come and keep yourself at that point until I tell you differently. DO NOT cum. If you, do you will feel a new level of pain right here and now," she said.

I almost refused to lie down, however, I knew better and responded with yes ma'am instead. It took all of my courage to lie down on the wet, icy ground. I think I momentarily lost consciousness from the cold because the next thing I knew after I layed down I was getting yelled at for not having started masturbating yet. I tried to explain but she did not give me a chance. Out of nowhere she began hitting me with a flogger. It hurt so bad on my freezing skin. It was amazing though that although it was excruciating pain, it turned me on more than I have ever been before. I thanked her for my punishment and asked if she wanted me to do as she had asked. I was told yes, while she continued my beating, I was to masturbate.

It took me about three minutes to get to the point where I felt I could explode at any second. I was so scared that I would cum that I started imagining it was someone else beating me. In my fantasy, whomever it was beating me, was doing it because they were trying to kill me. Not as a punishment. It helped still my urges to cum momentarily, but after a couple minutes it didn't help anymore.

It was an awfully long time that she had me going like that. I felt as if my back was burning but I knew that it was just the cold searing through me. My tummy, breasts, and nipples were burning from the assault from her. "This is one of the best beatings I have ever experienced," I thought, "I wonder if it is the cold, the extreme beating, or a combo of both?" I was so focused on all the individual feelings my body was experiencing that I did not feel the entire thing at once and had an orgasm. "Oh SHIT," I thought as I had an amazing orgasm even though I tried to fight my way through it so I didn't have it.

"So that's the way it's gonna be," she said, "You think you can just go ahead and have an orgasm?! Well you are sadly mistaken. Remember when I said you were going to feel a new level of pain if you did that, well here it comes!"

At that, she opened the car door and pulled out a cane. She told me to stand up, spread my legs wide, and hold my arms straight out to my sides. I immediately did as I was told even though I was weak from the prior happenings. She took that cane and began hitting me. She hit me first on my ass and back, then the back of my legs. She hit me the hardest on the tender area behind my knees. As I felt the pain behind my knees I screamed out in pain. She told me not to make another sound, and then continued my punishment. She walked around to the front of me and tortured my breasts, tummy and legs. Just when I thought it was over, and my arm muscles were burning from holding them up, she began hitting me on the under side of my arms and my armpits. At this, I screamed again. It hurt more than anything I have ever felt.

"So, yet again, you do not listen to my orders. You will pay for this," she said gruffly.

Out of the darkness walked another person. I could not tell if it was a guy or girl because of all the clothing they had on. As I stood there with my arms stretched out, this other person walked up behind her and started to rip off all of her clothing. As soon as her clothing was ripped of this new person turned her so she was pressed tightly with her back up against them. I could not see anything that was going on aside from the front of her body. I knew something was going on because I saw slight movements from them but I could not tell what it was.

Like a bomb exploding, an enormous scream came out of her. I thought this other person was hurting her and started to go help her but as soon as I lifted my foot to take a step she told me through clenched teeth not to move. I stood just where I was and watched as she was fucked from behind, listening to her scream as if she was being gored like a wild pig. It tore my heart apart to see her in such pain and not be able to help her. I, at this moment, was not sure if it was part of her plan or if something had gone wrong. If it weren't though, why would she tell me to stay where I was and not move? I suppose I knew the answer but it was still eating at me inside to see her in such pain. After what seemed like thirty minutes her screams of pain subsided after an astonishing full body rocking orgasm. It was much to my relief that she had that orgasm because I feared for her safety the whole time until I heard that. It was the most agonizing half hour of my life, I was so scared this person would hurt her badly or worse kill her.

When she was able to stand on her own after they were through, the other person walked back off into the darkness and she walked over to me.

"So my little slut, did you enjoy watching that?" she asked.

With tears streaming down my cheeks, I immediately blurted out, "HELL NO! I thought that you were really hurt and that you may end up dead."

"Good," she replied with an evil grin, "Then my plan worked!"

She then took me in her arms and carried me to the back seat of the car where there was a warmed blanket that she wrapped around me. She then got in and began driving.

After we had been traveling for about ten minutes she commanded me to finger myself, both ass and my cunt, not to cum, and to continue until we got to our destination.

I did as I was told for the remainder of the forty-five minute ride. I did not have an orgasm but I was on the verge for a very long time.

When we arrived at our destination she told me to stop and get out. I started to object since I did not have clothes on and there were a lot of cars in the parking lot but I thought better of it. I got out and stood there waiting for her to get out of the car. Instead she began fingering herself. She finally had an orgasm and then emerged from the car. She put her arm around my shoulder and began walking us toward a building. When the door opened to the building, I saw a room full of men and women, with a sign hanging above their heads that read... "Welcome to OUR Sex Slave". I couldn't believe it. Hadn't I been through enough already? She took me up on a platform and announced to the room that they were free to use me however they chose and there could be as many people using me at once as they wanted. She then told me that I was there for their pleasure not my own so I was not to have an orgasm. For the next six hours I was fucked in every possible position and every possible orifice. I was on the verge of an orgasm the entire time but I pleased her and did not cum.

When the night ended, and everyone had left, she walked over to me. "Get down on your knees and eat my pussy you horny, dirty, little slut!" she ordered.

I immediately began lavishing her cunt. I ate her out as though I hadn't eaten in years. She was the best tasting thing all night. After she had an orgasm she again picked me up and carried me. This time she carried me up a flight of stairs, through a bedroom, to a bathroom where she lovingly laid me in a warm bath. She gently cleansed my body from head to toe then lifted me out and carried me to the bed. She began kissing me and gently fingering me. Then she said, "You were such a good little whore tonight, giving ALL those people everything they wanted and not having an orgasm yourself. For that I am going to reward you. You may masturbate until you are on the verge of orgasm and continue until I tell you that you may come. You will have one minute after I tell you that you may cum to have an orgasm. If you do not cum in that time then you will not be having an orgasm tonight."

At long last I was able to cum and then we curled up in each other's arms to sleep. "What a beautiful night this has turned out to be," I thought.