No Mercy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers

'Right,' said Grant with a mean-spirited grin. 'Then give us the signal, so we can come in and give her a proper fucking.' Martin laughed along with him.

'Oh yeah?' I wasn't taking that lying down. 'Well let's just see who fucks her the hardest out of the three of us. Let's see who can make her scream the most.'

'I'll take that challenge,' replied Grant and this time we all grinned. A bit of competitive spirit would have major hard-pounding consequences for Holly.

By the time our clueless quarry had returned from the ladies' room we had all returned to our prior positions. Holly had no idea that three huge poles were now erected in her honour, poles that would soon be put to serious use on her. 'Shall we go?' I asked, my calm masking the sheer extent to which I craved her body, and she nodded, coyly biting her lip. 'Here's your bag. You really don't want to forget that.'

'No, I don't,' she said, giggling a little as she took it from me, and we made for the door, my gaze fixed on her ass, my cock rock-hard and ready. I could sense Grant and Martin staring at her as well, eyeballing the future receptacle of all our lust. But I would get a head start.

I drove us both over to my apartment, having convinced Holly she would be over the limit and in no state to drive. I had been all concern and managed to override her good sense with my smooth-talking. Now she was in my car, being ferried to where she would be more soundly banged than she had ever believed would happen in her life. The Friday night traffic had kicked in and it drove me half-insane. I was burning up with my sex-urge at every traffic light tailback like I was going to spontaneously combust. I wanted to hit the emergency lights, fling back the passenger seat and bone Holly right there in the car. Instead I reached across, caressed her thigh above the stocking top with my left hand and breathed long and deep, reigning in my galloping desire. I would just have to fuck her all the harder when we were finally alone. 'Not long now,' I told her softly, like I was going to make the tenderest love to her, and she leant over to kiss my face. Christ - she thought she knew what she was in for, but she had no idea.

It took a cock-torturing half hour to get the few miles to my apartment block, by which time I felt like Mount fucking Etna pre-eruption. Rather than drag Holly out of the car and turn her over the car bonnet so I could shaft her from behind in the parking garage, however, I ushered her out like a perfect gentleman and escorted her upstairs to floor four. It took all my effort not to start rubbing myself through my trousers. The keys rattled in the lock and I tried to stop my shaking hand from giving away the heights to which my libido was soaring. I flashed Holly a reassuring smile and she responded glowingly. All I had to do was get her through the door, then this bollocks of treating her sensitively could be dispensed with. Finally the entrance swung open, so I could guide her gently inside and shut the door firmly behind us, the sexual jubilation singing in my head. As she looked around at the living-room, I took off my jacket and slung it aside in preparation. This beautiful bitch and her hot ass were mine.

I grabbed Holly by the arm and swung her round to face me, so that her bag went spilling on to the floor. Then I pulled her body into my own with both hands and planted my mouth on hers like I was going to suck the air out of her lungs. She resisted for the slightest moment out of sheer surprise, then took hold of me and kissed back, so that our tongues writhed in union like two mating snakes, our bodies mashed tight together. I broke from her lips and clamped my mouth hard to her neck, sucking and licking and biting, drawing from her a gasp of either alarm or desire. My hands searched possessively over her back and down to her ass, then they welded themselves to her lovely round buttocks, so she could feel my gargantuan cock wedged up against her. I kissed her again like I was ready to devour her, then grabbed the thin shoulder straps of her dress and ripped the garment down to her waist, exposing her bra-encased tits and flat stomach.

She gave a loud gasp and her wide, green eyes appealed to me for restraint. 'I thought we were going to take things slow!'

'Fuck that, sweetheart. Let's get back to plan A.' I was going full throttle and no way was I putting the brakes on. Evan as I spoke my fingers were tearing loose the clasp of her gauzy, half-cup brassiere and ripping the flimsy garment free of her boobs, making them bounce before my feasting eyes like ripe grapefruit. I seized those beautiful puppies with both hands and felt her bullet-hard nipples beneath my palms; felt them as I gave her swollen mammaries a good, hard grope like I owned them. I'd waited for this and Christ, was I going to enjoy it.

Holly was nearly wilting in shock as my hands explored her supple tit-flesh. 'God, your breasts are fucking gorgeous,' I told her, before diving for her chest and sucking one erect nipple into my mouth. I fed on her, one hand still clutching her other breast like it was moulding clay. With my free hand I wrenched up the rear hem of her dress and clutched at her bare ass. She was making fearful yet compliant little noises, as I molested her. The overall effect was making my cock so hard it almost hurt. Shit, I wanted relief like never before in my life and she was going to provide it. I released her spit-soaked nipple and with both hands shoved her down on to her knees.

'God, what are you doing?' cried out a startled Holly.

I was already wrenching at my belt loose and tearing open my trousers to let myself out. 'What do you think I'm doing? Getting you ready to do your job.' Holly the Good Girl was suddenly getting the better of Holly the Would-be Slut; she tried to climb from the floor, but I clapped a hand to her shoulder and kept her in place. 'Stay right where you are. You're here to suck cock and that's just what you're going to fucking do.' I ripped my shorts down and brought her nose to bulging tip with my handsome fuck-tool. 'Now get busy.'

Holly instinctively shied away, and little wonder, Emily, my erect flagpole takes a whole lot of reckoning with. Reckoning that she was going to do. I grabbed her hand and slapped it to my cast iron shaft, then keeping hold of her I made her jerk it, right in front of her awe-struck face. A moment later and she was doing it all by herself, wanking my big length in astonished fascination. I can hardly tell you how great it felt, the friction of that smooth, feminine hand all over my masculinity. And what I made her do next felt even better. Taking her by the back of the head I pushed her bright red lips right up against the head of my cock. She knew she had no choice even if she'd wanted one. Her mouth opened wide and she took me right in, swallowing up my knob-end and starting to suck.

My whole body shuddered with pleasure at finally having the end of my dick inside Holly's hot, pretty mouth. It looked great too - having the sweet girl from the original photograph tarted up and on her knees, lips stretched into a wide, crimson O around my thick meat, green eyes staring up at me in astonishment at the situation in which she found herself. Half-stripped and sucking the cock of a virtual stranger. Only she was sucking it tamely, sucking it like the nice girl she was - like she'd sucked the dildo on web-cam. I'm not knocking it - feeling Holly inhale several inches of me into her mouth and earnestly apply that wet suction to my dick-flesh felt bloody good. But not good enough for the mood I was in.

I took hold of her head and began to press further thick inches into her mouth, but I could only get so far due to her self-protecting grip on the base of my dick. So I prised her hand away from my ball-sac to free up my full length. 'Hold your hands behind your back,' I told her, but she hesitated, big eyes staring up at me beseechingly, mouth still full of my expansive meat. 'Do it Holly, get your hands behind your back!' She obeyed this time, in full knowledge of why she was doing it, and I took immediate advantage. Gripping her head with both hands I plunged the rest of my cock past her defenceless lips and right down her tight throat. Her eyes bulged with astonishment, as my balls slapped into her chin, my nine-inch salami cramming her gorge. Fuck, it felt so good being swallowed up inside her. 'Keep your hands where they are,' I ordered, seeing her pretty arms start to move reflexively out of their passive position. I held her there a moment longer, then withdrew suddenly, letting her splutter and cough, her saliva dangling beautifully from the end of my upward-springing rod. Then I force-fed her again and slammed myself back inside like a greased, iron bolt, pushing her face right into my stomach so that her throat was maxed out with hard cock. This time I started actively pumping her, each fierce thrust ramming my knob-end deep into her clenching vocal tract. She was making extravagant gurgling noises in the back of her helpless throat and her airway was clutching me like I was deep inside a spasming cunt. How fucking great was this? When I pulled out this time, every inch of me was dripping, a great net of drool expanding between her lips and my cock-head, till its weight pulled it splattering down all over her naked tits.

My raging member was swaying before her face, demanding further stimulation. I ripped off my T-shirt, then the rest of my clothes, as my bewildered fuck-slave knelt before me, red-faced and panting. She was no longer in any doubt about the type of full-on hammering she was going to receive from my rampaging dick. As soon as I was naked I knelt down and pushed her on to her back, then I wrenched her crumpled dress down from under her ass and tore it free of her body, leaving her in stockings, heels and panties. I straddled her stomach and directed my still spit-soaked cock between her chest's firm mounds. 'Go on, push your breasts together, let's see you give me a good tit-fuck.' Holly was into the groove now - she knew what she had set herself up for, with me at least - and piled together her soft boobs into a pointy-nippled mountain, so my big-boy could thrust between them. She lifted her head and gazed, as my slippery weapon speared repeatedly through her breasts' sweaty channel, flinching each time the end of my extension rammed itself under her nose. 'Go on, lick that big dick,' I urged her, and she began flicking her tongue over the pre-cum-oozing end of my hard shlong each time it surged up at her. I fastened my hands on her shoulders and stared down at the fabulous sight my raging, blood-pumped cock shafting its way aggressively between her lovely tits, as she tried vainly to tame it with her pointy little tongue. 'That's it, Holly, that's it! Keep it tight! This cock's going to sort you out the way you need!'

I slammed upwards with one particularly vigorous thrust that butted the tip of her nose, then decided I just had to plug her orally where she lay. Squatting over her chest, I aimed my wood downwards at her vulnerable mouth. 'Open wide!' I told her, feeling like an evil dentist.

'Please...' she began to beg, and that gave me all the opportunity I needed to commence my depth-charge. The veins in my cock were standing out thick, as I stuffed myself into that gaping mouth. What a filthy fucking joy it was to see how much hard meat I could pack into her throat's tight cavity, as she lay there on the carpet. I was propping myself up with one arm beyond her head, my other hand grabbing one of her breasts, as I fed her my erection. I could only get so far, try as I did several times to force all of my generous male endowment down her gullet. Her lips were frothing round my working shaft, the eyes rolling in her head from sheer effort at trying to take me. I knew what I had to do.

Grabbing her head with both hands, I dragged her up on to me, forcing her to take the remaining length. Her mouth stretched impossibly wide around the stout base of my dick, as her throat was filled with my huge, hard nine. Now I had this sweet little number right where I wanted her, and weaving my fingers tight into her wet-style hair, I made sure she stayed there, as if her lips were super-glued to the root of my shaft. Then I stood up in a swift, single move, hauling her into a cock-crammed kneeling position. Boy was she surprised. From there I began a reverse action to the sofa, Holly still fitted firmly about me. She had to shuffle on her knees to keep from dragging, filled up all the while with the demanding proportions of my throat-gorging rod. Only when I arrived at the sofa did I release her, pulling myself from her mouth with a long, wet 'shlooook'. A further net of drool splattered all over her chin, tits and stomach as she knelt there, disoriented and gasping for air. I took myself in hand and rubbed my hard, saliva-glazed cock all over her pretty face, then made her suck on my balls, my great weapon spearing upwards before her eyes. My sac was a boiling reservoir of cum and I knew then that it was time. Time to power-fuck this hot bitch's cunt till I reached what would could only be an epic conclusion. Reaching down I grabbed her legs and pulled upwards, tilting her sprawling body backwards on to the sofa cushions.

There was a look of disbelief on Holly's messed-up face, but the nipples on her big bosoms were sticking out like press-studs and the semi-transparent black material of her sexy little panties was dark around the crotch, as if saturated with her moisture. So was she secretly thrilled to find herself in the middle of her fantasy, or was she more scared and confused? I'd have stopped to ask if I'd given a fuck. I wrenched the knicker material to one side, exposing the pink, oyster-like folds of her cunt, and then thrust in three fingers, making her squeal. I could feel her liquid snatch gurgling about my fingertips; she was juicy as an over-ripe peach. So this shit really did arouse the hell out of her. All the better for me; it would take a lot of natural lube to get me all inside her. I frigged her briskly for a while as she writhed and groaned there on the sofa, then slid my soaking fingers out and prised them into her babbling mouth, so she could suck them clean of her own lustful secretions. 'Okay, sweetheart - let's remind you how to take a cock.'

She gasped as I took hold of her panties and ripped them from her fine ass right down to her knees. My angry cock was rearing high above her like a vengeful beast, and she released a piteous moan at the sight. She knew she was about to receive its full wrath and there was fuck all she could do about it. I always love it, Emily, that moment just before the plunge, when a girl has to brace herself in the knowledge of how much bone-hard fuck-flesh is about to be packed inside her. And when the girl is nice-as-pie like Holly, well that's a very special treat. I grabbed those legs and swung her right back, so that her knicker-strung knees were pressed right up against her big, cushioning tits. The creases of her pussy were glistening below me invitingly and I climbed on to her, directing my cock-missile downwards, pushing the rampantly engorged spearhead to her dripping entrance. Then wrapping my arms around her thighs I gritted my teeth and unleashed one hell of a depth-charge - one that made that cute bitch scream.

Even with serious thrust and the wetness of her helpless cunt, I only got about two thirds of myself inside her. So I pulled out to the tip and drove in again harder, opening her up and forcing home an extra inch, so that she howled even more impressively that the first time. Christ, this tight snatch was going to take some effort, but shit - that's the kind of work I like. Gripping Holly's slender calves, I charged in, harder and deeper on each determined thrust, on a mission to fit my diving weapon fully inside her. Her stretched cunt-walls squelched, as I sawed back and forth on my journey to her innermost depths. Her lungs were being given a powerful work-out along with her pussy and each time she wailed it just excited and hardened me all the more. 'Come on, Holly, take it all,' I was snarling, as I build towards a glorious rage of lust. 'Take it like a good bitch! Take it to the fucking balls!' And finally she did, her gorgeous, young fuck-hole slurping round every inch of me, as my tight bollocks slammed into her upturned bum-cheeks. My cock felt like it had come home.

This was the 'warm-up fuck' I had told Grant and Martin that Holly would receive, but it was already the most extreme going-over she had ever been subjected to, of that I had no doubt. I wondered, as I delivered stroke after furious stroke, how good a drilling her English teacher had given her in their encounters years before. Even as I thanked that randy bastard for introducing his student to hard sex, I swore I would replace him in her memory as the man who gave her the most deranged pounding of her life. Now that it had sufficient room inside her, my power-thrusting tool continued to assault her, stretching back the tight elastic of her cunt on every individual shafting. My loins smacked soundly against hers, my whole body starting to sweat as I worked her.

She was moaning now, moaning like a demented bitch, her head flung back on one of the sofa cushions and her mountainous chest heaving under me, as she fully responded to the fucking. 'Oh gggodddd - oh gggodddd - oh ffffuckkkkkk...' The girl obviously couldn't help it; before she had ever met me some nympho tendency had been awakened deep within all that sweetness, one that had spoiled her for life. She could only ever be satisfied by some big dick brutally ravishing her. And that made her prey to a sick bastard like me, one who would just use all her holes till he was done. Her cunt was sopping with desire now, her moans rising in pitch, and suddenly she was over the edge, thrashing beneath me on the sofa, her pussy contracting tight, as she came all over my straining, driving, ravishing cock. Which only made me bang her harder...

Ohhhhhhh fuck, this was good - this was so much better than good. Inside Holly's tight, secret wetness I had found my own road to orgasmic nirvana, and I was going to reach my destination really soon. 'This what you've been waiting for, Holly? This what you've been waiting for, you slutty bitch? Was it worth the fucking wait? 'Cos it sure as hell was worth it for me!' I steamed into her and screwed her till her teeth rattled and her bones shook. Screwed her till I was knew I was going to blow my wad.

'Oh shit, Holly, here I fucking go!' The firing mechanism was already operating, as I pulled my big dick all the way out of her sucking fuck-hole and scrambled over her on to the sofa, searching for her mouth. This bitch was going to drink everything I had. 'Open wide!' I shouted with that unique, crazed urgency - the urgency of a man about to seriously unload his balls. And as I shouted I shoved my livid, spasming weapon right in her face. 'Open wide and start sucking!' She gobbled me up just in time. My cock exploded like a burst fire hydrant and began hosing down her throat. Jesus, Emily, there aren't words to describe how fucking fabulous that moment was; it felt like great gallons of jism were gushing from my body right into this beautiful girl...

'Ohhhhhhhh fffffuckkkk!!!' I was gripping Holly's shoulders to control my body's frantic bucking, as she sucked desperately on my spewing sperm-gun, trying to drink me down. I was off-loading too much ball-juice too fast, however, and she began to choke on my salty, mouth-filling inundation. She pulled away, coughing and spitting semen, so that it splattered all over her chin and neck, and all the while I continued to empty. Her perfect features now took the full force of my unstoppable, high-velocity cum-cannon. Five, six jets of sticky, hot man-cream blasted her shocked face, thick droplets ricocheting everywhere. She gave little feminine squeals on every impact, as if she were too sweet to be bombarded with this nasty, male fuck-juice. Too sweet to be rendered my spluttering, dripping cum-whore. The final few shots left my body, their gradually decreasing arc sending them splashing on to the little darling's tits and stomach, and - for the moment at least - I was done. I let go her shoulders and leaned back into the sofa, basking in the immediate satisfaction of my need and gazing upon my artwork.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers