No More Questions Ch. 04-05

Story Info
The end of the story of the two lovers.
3.3k words
4.55
7.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas. That was all she said. He said hello to her in that sexy voice of his. She asked him how he was. He told her he was fine, doin good, but he missed her so much. She said really, did I go somewhere, change my number, forget my email? She wasn't going to make this call easy for him. He told her he had been busy, so busy he could never find the time to be alone with her. Funny she thought, how hard is it to make a phone call, send a quick message, a short email. He must be horny she thought. Damn the bad luck, she just took care of herself. She almost felt bad for thinking that way. Maybe he just called to say hi and tell her he missed her and still wanted her.

He asked her how she was doing. If she had thought of him and their time together. He wanted to ask her if she still felt the same way, but he held back. He wanted her. The sound of her voice when she said his name had made him rock hard. He toyed with the idea of having a little phone sex with her. He knew he could get her turned on and make her cum for him.

She answered his questions, she was doing fine, yes she thought of him, yes she grinned, she thought of their time together. She could feel herself starting to get aroused again, but she was not goin to let him know that. Little did she know, he could tell she was aroused by the sound of her voice, just as she could tell he was aroused by the sound of his voice.

They made small talk for a while longer, their kids, their jobs, even the weather. They both side-stepped what it was that they really wanted to say to each other. So silly, for the two of them to act that way, but this was new to the both of them. When you are married, and a situation like this arises, it is hard on both sides to really do what each other wants the other one to do. She wants him just to love her, but feels like he only wants her for the sex. He wants her to love him, but doesn't know how to say it. They neither one spoke of breaking up their families. They both knew it was to soon for that, no matter how long they had known each other. They were both so into their children that they would do whatever was necessary for their children's happiness, putting their own aside. Yet, they found the happiness in each other that they needed, now how do they deal with it.

She wanted to say so many things to him. He wanted to say so many things to her. She felt like she had already said to much. He spoke her name, Emily, he said, I want you, I need you, to hold you, to touch you, to kiss you. She knew when he said her name, that she would give into him, so she decided to make a move, if they were going to be together again, this time she would decide when. She told him that she wanted him too. To touch him, to taste him, to hold him, to kiss him.

Then she told him, if you want me, it is going to have to be different this time. You can't just make love to me and then leave me, no communication until you want me again. I am not a yo-yo. I have feelings, and you already know how I feel about this. I would love nothing better than to spend time with you, you know that. We don't even have to make love, even though I don't see us being alone in the same room together and not doing just that. She held her ground. She was scared to death as she told him this. That was the thing about him, she always told him to much. She never held anything back from him. To her, he was not only her lover, but her confidant, her soul-mate, her other half.

He listened to her as she spoke her terms. He felt a bad that he hadn't contacted her intimately since that time. He knew that he should have done more, said more, he just couldn't. He didn't know how to say what it was that he really wanted to tell her. How she meant more to him than she will ever know, just how special she was to him, and no he didn't want her just for sex. She too was his friend, he told her things that he never told anyone else. Things that he knew he could tell her and she wouldn't judge him, or turn from him. He knew that she accepted him for who and what he was and wanted nothing less or more. Well, she did want more, but the only thing she wanted more of was his time. Is she asking more than I can give her right now, he asked himself?

After she finished saying what she wanted to say. She added one line. I just would like to just really know how you feel about me right now. He was speechless. What did he say to her, how did he say it to her? He told her that he cared a lot for her, and wanted to spend time with her, but things were so difficult now for him. He had so much going on. He was trying to make time for her, but asked her to understand that it was difficult for him. She told him it is not easy for me either, but I do manage, and somehow are here whenever you want me. She did not want to get into an argument with him. She hated confrontation of any kind.

He asked her to give him a little more time. He told her again that he cared for her, called her his baby, whispered in her ear, "Baby, I need you". She said , "My baby, I need you too". Then she said, and don't think you are goin to get out of answering me. I think that at least you owe me that much.

He laughed, that was his baby, headstrong and not giving up. Damn he wanted her now more than before. She smiled, oh yes, there is my baby, trying so cleverly to get out of answering my question.

How well they knew each other. They could almost finish each others sentences. They could tell their moods by just one word. They were so in tune with each other, no wonder they were both scared. Will he tell her the answer she wants to hear. Is she strong enough to continue on their friendship if he doesn't? How long are they going to dance around this? How long is she going to let him get away with evading her questions? Is he going to wait to long and loose her? Will he figure out what it is wants with her? Will they ever go back to their cabin?

Chapter 5

Two weeks had passed, oh she heard from him everyday. They talked of everything still, but not what she really wanted to hear. She cried until her tears were gone, then she decided to go to their cabin. That is how she had began to think of that wonderful place, their cabin. She had not been there since that day they had made love. Oh they had made love since, phone calls had turned to steamy moments of passion. She had often pleasured herself with him in her mind, and he had told her that he had done the same.

As she reached the cabin, she noticed something was different. There were pink roses growing outside in front of the window. They small yard had been all cleaned up and mowed. The windows were clean, there was even a fresh coat of paint on the door, and a wreath of ivy hung there. She wondered who was at their cabin. Had the owners came to claim it? Had she lost her special retreat with her lover?

You see, her plan had been to come to the cabin and do all these things for him. She was going to call him and ask him to meet her there that weekend. She wanted to fix it all up for him, she wanted to show him just how much she cared for him, wanted to make it all special for him. With tears in her eyes, she knocked on the door. She knocked a few times, and there never was an answer, so she tried the door knob. It was open, so she decided to walk on in.

What a surprise she walked into. The whole inside of the cabin had been cleaned, the old patchwork quilt had been so tenderly cleaned, there were fresh roses in the vase, and the scarf was still there. She walked around the room in wonder, and she spied a door she had not noticed before. There was a bathroom, it looked brand new. There was a huge garden tub in the corner, a shower for two along one wall. There was even sky lights in the ceiling. Fresh flowers and candles were on the shelf next to the tub. She was envious of whoever owned the cabin.

As she walked back to the main room of the cabin, she noticed a letter laying on the dresser. Her curiosity got the best of her and she walked over and picked it up and got a surprise. Her name was on the front of the envelope. She gasped, thinking, is it possible?

She went to the bed and sat down and opened the letter up. It was from him, he was the one who fixed the cabin up. He found out who the owner was and she was right, it had been a lovers retreat years ago. The owner had agreed to rent the cabin to Thomas, and said that he hoped that they made as many wonderful memories as he and his lover had. Tears were running down her face, oh how she loved him. That he would do something so special for her, for them.

She heard a noise and looked up, there her lover stood in the door way. He was looking at her with desire in his eyes, and passion in his heart. He said her name, she ran to him, throwing her arms around him. He held her as close as he could. They just stood there for a time holding each other, letting the peace and tranquility, and of course their memory of the cabin over take them. He tilted her head back and gently kissed her lips. She opened her mouth for him, their tongues meeting. He turned the kiss from gentle to one of passion. She wrapped her arms tighter around him and pressed herself against his body. He went to move them toward the bed, and she said no, here , take me here against the wall, let's not wait until we get to the bed. Take me here now, against the wall, on the floor, just fuck me baby she said.

He moved her toward the wall. They were tearing each others clothes as they went. He wanted her so bad, he was so hard he thought he would explode. She was felt the same way, she told him that she was wet for him already and wanted him inside her. They moved apart long enough to get his pants off. She was wearing a skirt and she just pulled it up over her waist. She had on a pink thong. She said leave it on and get inside me now.

With her back against the wall, she raised her leg and wrapped it around his hip. His hands were on her ass and he lifted her upwards. She took his hard cock and guided it toward her hot, wet pussy. She raised her other leg up so she was completely straddling his waist. He kissed her hard as he entered her, his hands gripping her ass tighter. Pulling her as close to him as he could get her. Her hands were in his hair, her hips bucking as they fucked.

She was ready to cum, he could feel it. He was goin to cum with her. She screamed into his mouth. He told her to cum baby, make me cum with you. He could feel her release and it triggered his own. Their bodies shuddering, he held on to her tightly.

He looked at her and said, "Hey baby, how are ya?". She looked at him and laughed and said pretty damn good at the moment. He asked her if she wanted to move this to the bathroom and try out that new tub. She said damn straight I do. Laughing together they made their way to the bathroom.

There were so many things that she wanted to tell him, but she held back. She didn't' want to ruin their time together by talking of emotions and what was goin to be or not be. She was just glad that they were together, even if it was only for a few hours.

As he ran the bath water, she looked at him. He was so handsome and strong. His hands were the hands of a working man, browned by the sun, strengthened by his work. His eyes were so dark, so intense, you could tell his mood by them. His voice made her weak with desire. Especially when he talked to her as they loved.

She was turned on again. She wanted him. She told him to join her in the bath. She wanted to make love. She wanted to make love to him. She told him to just lay in the tub and let her please him.

She stood there before him, taking her breasts in her hands. She rolled her nipples between her fingers. Her head falling back as she moaned. She moved one hand slowly down her stomach, letting her fingers trail to her center. She moved her hand lower and slipped her finger down to her clit, sliding even further to her hot, wet pussy. She could still feel the stickiness of their earlier passion.

He lay there in the tub watching her. He was rock hard. He called her name and told her to cum for him. He was stroking his hard cock now as she fingered herself. She looked him in the eye and said his name. She came hard for him. She smiled and asked him if he was ready for her. If he wanted her to join him.

He told her to get in the tub with him. She climbed in and straddled his lap. The water felt so good to her. She slowly slid her pussy over his cock. He took her nipple between his teeth. She rocked herself against him as he sucked her and bit her. She was going to cum again. She wanted him to cum with her. She told him to kiss her.

Their mouths met in a fury of passion. As she kept rocking against him, he slid his hand down to where they joined. His finger found her clit and he started moving in circles. As they continued to kiss, their tongues invaded each others mouth. She rocked herself against him in time with his fingers moving on her clit. She couldn't hold back anymore. She came so hard, her pussy milking his cock, she made him cum.

Their kiss turned soft. Teasing each others lips and tongue. She smiled into his mouth. She told him that he made her feel so damn good. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder as they lay there in the tub together.

They washed each other off, got out of the tub and wrapped towels around themselves. She asked him to take her to the bed. She then asked him if they could talk now. She wasn't going to say anything to him just yet, but she felt that the time was now.

He took her hand and led her to the bed. He lay down and took her in his arms. She then told him of her feelings and what she had decided. He held his breath waiting for her to tell him that is was over. She didn't want to see him again.

Her voice shook as she started to talk. She told him that yes she did love him, but she knew that this was not the time for that love. She wanted him in her life always, and wanted to be in his life. She told him that she was woman enough to be his friend, to be there for him when he needed her. She told him that he made her feel things that she hadn't felt in a long time. He made her feel good about herself again, and made her see that she was worth loving. She told him that she knew that if they were meant to be together, then fate would have them together.

He told her that she made him feel alive, like a man, like he was more than just a body to be there when his wife wanted company. He told her that he did love her, but he agreed to that it was not their time. He told her that she was beautiful and would always be special to him. He told her that they would always be friends and he would always too, be there when she needed someone.

As they lay there talking, she ran her hands up and down his chest. Kissing his neck, his jaw, his ear, biting his shoulder. He ran his hands up and down her back, cupping her ass, he kissed the top of her head and told her that he wanted her.

She looked up at him and said yes. One last time, make love to me.

Will Thomas and Emily end up together after all? Will they find the happiness they both deserve? Will their friendship survive? Will they make the best of the situation? Will they ever make love again? I am leaving this story open. I feel in my heart that it is not done. I truly don't know if they will end up together, but I do know that they will always be friends. I think that perhaps now they will just take a break. Then when the time is right become lovers again. If he doesn't ignore her. As long as he keeps in contact with her and lets her know that he still wants her, she will be here for him. She will go on with her life, see her other friends, be with her husband as he will be with his wife. She won't betray his memory however with another man. She just doesn't have it in her. He means to much to her to do that to him. She prays that he doesn't' turn to another woman. She believes in him when he tells her that she is the only one.

Thomas and Emily have a long road ahead of them. They are in my mind often. I think of Thomas, how to make his character enjoyable without turning him into an ugly one. Emily, of course, will continue on. She will do whatever is needed of her. She will find her courage one day and her voice to let it be known what she will accept. She is not a little flower to be used. She is a woman, to be loved, cherished, respected. She will have it and settle for nothing less. She will cry for him, but her tears make her stronger not weak.

Thank you all for reading my first attempt at a story. Your words have helped me and encouraged me like you all will never know.