No More Shyness

Story Info
Not a typical interracial story ...
1.4k words
3.69
19.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has always been a shy woman. At the age of 33, she was still a virgin, for various reasons. Some men told her that she had a beautiful face, a few men even fell in love with her, but she continued to be shy and never thought of herself as sexy. In her country, many men seemed not to notice her beauty. And with her full buttocks and plump thighs, she once believed that most men found her too fat to be deemed attractive ...

She was brilliant, worked hard and became a college professor, but this was definitely not enough for her, no: she did not have the personality of a nun.

She realized that she was not "invisible" to men during a stay abroad, but her shyness was still such that she hated being photographed: something men were unable to understand. She sometimes thought that she would probably always stay a virgin: the thought made her sad because, despite her shyness, she craved to experience physical love and was very sensual. She often read erotic stories and they helped her to discover how sensual and uninhibited she was deep inside.

She fell deeply in love with a much older man and her feelings were requited, but the relationship remained unconsummated, for reasons the older man never explained. She thought for some time that maybe she was simply unable to make a man erect, despite the beauty of her face and her charming personality. That maybe she was doomed to a lonely, sexless life; that maybe she should come to terms with it and devote all her energies to work and other activities. It was a devastating thought, but she knew a slightly older woman who was leading such a life, so yes, it was perfectly possible.

Finally, shortly after her 33th birthday, she reluctantly decided to ask her brother to take a few pictures of her. Not "sexy" pictures, oh no, but nevertheless she was very nervous and convinced that her brother might laugh at her request. He did not laugh and she thought that the photos were really nice: she even looked more confident than she had expected.

She did not feel ready to try a dating site, but one Sunday afternoon, when she somehow felt really lonely, she created a profile on a much less daunting site, as if she were only looking for a friend. She was very surprised by the number of replies she got, and thought that this interest must be due to her picture, even though she looked much more shy than most other women on their pictures and did not have any make-up on.

One of the men who wrote to her was a young African American. She had always been very sensitive to the charm of black men, but she thought that this interesting and handsome man was probably already in a relationship and only looking for a platonic friend. The young man seemed very sincere and genuine, but she was awaiting the moment when he would mention his girlfriend or even wife.

She was delightfully surprised to learn that he was single and that he found her very attractive. The correspondence was very enjoyable for both of them, and they wrote to each other every day.

They both loved books and writing, and something he wrote in an e-mail made her think that he might enjoy erotic fiction and correspondence. In her shy way, she made it clear how much she appreciated the intoxicating power of words. She told herself, however, that her friend would probably never guess what she meant ...

He did guess, and she was both delighted and terrified by his reply! She realized how sensual he was and how attracted he was to her. She thought that he would be certainly shocked to learn that she was a virgin ... She did not reply to his message and she could not sleep for the whole night, tossing and turning in her bed all the time. "Maybe I should never again write to him", she thought during this horrible night.

But she did reply, after all. And a week or so later, she realized that he wanted her very much to have a "video chat" with him. This terrified her at first: "maybe I will look horrible? maybe he will expect something sexual or do something sexual?" She was shy and inexperienced, but she knew that such chats were not always innocent ...

She felt, however, that she should overcome her shyness. After all, the man was very kind and she had the feeling that he cared about her.

She was surprised by how handsome he was, more handsome than in his pictures ... She told him half-jokingly that she would have been much more shy if she had known how handsome he was. He, too, seemed very impressed by her looks. She felt herself blushing and began to breathe very hard, almost as if her handsome friend were with her in her room. And the handsome friend noticed it - he seemed to notice everything!

He made it very clear that he was aroused, and when she realized what he intended to do, she was paralysed by shyness, unable to say or write anything ... She saw his beautiful, black manhood and did not say anything, but he knew that, despite her shyness, she liked what she saw. At the same time, being fully aware of all the ridiculous cliches on black men, she did not know how to react and they almost quarrelled, but paradoxically it made her feel more at ease with him.

When he undressed, lay down on his bed and began to gently caress his penis, she was stunned by his beauty and by the fact that he was doing it for her, the painfully shy virgin. She had never imagined something so wonderful. And she shyly began to undress, even though she earlier thought that she would never be capable of doing something like this. No man had ever seen her naked before.

Her friend was encouraging her to take off her clothes and touch her body. He always found the right words, and she no longer felt shy. She thought that maybe her breasts would disappoint him, but he said that he loved them. She thought that he would be shocked by her unshaved pussy, but she felt that he wanted very much to see it and, contrary to her fears, he found it beautiful and sexy.

They were both playing with themselves, and she often kept her eyes closed, but she knew that he was looking at her and her sweet, unshaved, virgin pussy all the time. She felt so deeply happy when she heard his sounds of ecstasy, when she realized that this wonderful man reached ecstasy with her.

But she felt even happier when she realized how unselfish he was. He kept talking to her, very gently but very erotically, to help her reach her own ecstasy. She did not reach it, but instead of being disappointed she only hoped that he would not be sad.

And later they continued to talk for a long time, not about sex, but about everything, and she just knew that he was a good, sensitive, caring man, just as she had thought. That he wanted from her something much more, something much deeper, than a few moments of fun, and that their online encounter was far more beautiful and romantic than most such encounters. She did not have an orgasm, but she felt so happy and was so deeply moved. And the fact that he was black and she was white made the experience even more touching and exciting: it had absolutely nothing to do with pornographic cliches.

She does not know when she will meet her charming black friend, but she hopes that one day they will not only see, but also touch each other's bodies, and that he, too, will hear her sounds of ecstasy. She is a little afraid of sex - she knows that penetration can be somewhat unpleasant at first - but she knows that her lover would be gentle, and he told her many times that he would love to lick her pussy.

And whatever happens, she will always be deeply grateful to him for this encounter: it has freed her from shyness and made her realize that her body is beautiful and very exciting in the eyes of the man who loves her.