No More Sibling Rivalry

Story Info
An unusual way of overcoming a troubled family relationship.
6.8k words
4.38
149k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

My name is Peter. The following is the account of how I grew to appreciate my sister, in an entirely different way than most people. This story takes place a few years back, before college when I was in high school. As a teenager in high school, I was never really popular. Sure, I had friends, and I wasn't a loner or anything, but I never really fell into the sex drugs and rock n' roll crowd. I was really shy as a little kid, and I guess I never grew out of it entirely. I wasn't comfortable around people I didn't know, and even less comfortable around girls, even those that I did know.

Like any teenage guy, I was also really horny. I'd jerk off at least once every day, sometimes more. And I had the normal worries. It seemed like everyone around me was getting laid, or at least fooling around, and I wasn't. I didn't play any sports, and I wasn't very athletic, as I'm still not. My arms were kinda skinny, and I didn't have a real developed torso. I was in decent shape though. I had what I thought was a pretty nice face, and a tangle of light brown hair almost down to my shoulders, which nicely complemented my torn t-shirts sporting bands that were popular 20 years ago.

I used to worry about my penis a lot too. My parents were kinda hippies, and I was never circumcised, which I thought was kind of weird. My penis was extraordinarily average. Not really thick, and about 6" long. I was consistently afraid that even if I did get a girlfriend, she'd see me as inadequate. I was the typical teenage loser. Opposing anything just to be a rebel, insecure about myself, and even less secure about relationships. Well, this wouldn't be much of a story if I just described myself, so on with it.

Chapter One

One Friday like any other, I was sitting in a fifth period study hall, bored out of my mind. I couldn't wait to leave, even though I knew I wouldn't be doing anything that weekend. The clock seemed to have stopped, the 2:00 bell would never come. I slipped out unnoticed at 1:15, knowing it would probably come back to haunt me, but not caring anyways. For lack of a better place to go, I headed home.

As I walked toward my house, I was surprised to see a light on. Nobody should have been home until 5:00. I crossed over to the opposite side of the road, and hid my face, until I noticed there were no cars in the driveway. It was just my sister. Funny, I thought, I didn't know she skipped school.

Enter younger sister, Kelly. Me and my sister didn't exactly have a sterling relationship growing up. At best we tolerated each other, but usually we fought a lot. Sibling rivalry is often for stupid reasons, and in our case, there hardly were any reasons. It was the typical things: I thought she got to much attention being the baby, and she thought I got too many privileges being the oldest child. My sister, like myself, wouldn't win any popularity contest. She was quiet and reserved, except when arguing me. As for looks, at best, she was average. As far as I knew had only had a few failed relationships with some geeky guys.

My sister is pretty smart, but she ended up failing all her classes at public high school, so my parents sent her to catholic school. I was surprised she was able to skip catholic school, it was a pretty strict place.

"Hey, slacker!" I yelled, seeing her books thrown on the floor in the entryway. No answer. Whatever. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a coke from the fridge and headed to the living room to kick back on the couch. As I rounded the corner to the double door, leading into the kitchen, I gasped and nearly dropped my coke.

There was my sister, her catholic schoolgirl uniform still on, lying on the couch with her eyes closed. Her skirt was ruffled and flipped up a little bit, and a few fingers were down her white cotton panties. She was shifting around comfortably, and moving her fingers ever so delicately in her panties, while making little murmuring sounds every now and then. I may have been a naive high school virgin, but I was no fool, I could tell she'd was masturbating, or at least playing with herself a little bit. She wasn't naked, but the thought of what she was doing, even if she was my sister made me feel that little twinge of arousal in my cock. I stood there for a few minutes. I must have made a noise or something, because she suddenly was very startled and aware of my presence. "What the... FUCK.... god dammit..." She mumbled, then yelled. She quickly straightened up and flipped her skirt down. I did my best to tuck my half-erect penis into my pant-leg, ducking into a recliner next to the couch.

"I don't think the nuns would like you talking like that," I returned, ever the cynic.

"You're not supposed to be home yet," She said. I could tell by the tone of her voice she was pretty embarrassed, but she was trying to hide it.

"Neither are you."

"Fuck you."

"Looks like you were managing pretty well by yourself."

"God dammit... I swear to god, if you say anything, I'll fucking..." She trailed off.

"It's okay. It doesn't bother ME. Just tell me one thing, what time is best to get in touch with sister Mary?" I said with a smirk, ducking as the television remote flew over my head. I walked up to my room feeling pretty good about myself, yet also feeling confused about how I could ever get aroused by... my sister.

Chapter Two

Late that night, around the time when I usually jerked off, I was having trouble. I pulled one of the nudie magazines out from under my mattress, and thumbed lustfully through the pages as I usually did. It was like any other night, accept that every time I closed my eyes that image of my sister flashed in my head. It was gross. I didn't want to think about my sister, not in that kind of way, but I found it was all that would get me horny. I eventually managed to get the job done, but I felt awkward that the thought of my sister came up during masturbation. I'd never had any tendencies towards incest. I always thought it was something gross rednecks do, and besides, I didn't really think my sister was attractive. The next night I had the same problem. I'd get that image of my sister lying there, and I just couldn't do it anymore. For the first time in ages, I went to bed without getting off.

On Sunday, the house was empty. My parents went to a business dinner a few hours away, and my sister went over to a friends house. I was going to jerk off to a porno tape I had stashed. Nobody was home, I could turn it up and take as long as I wanted. I was sure this would clear my mind of all these images that kept coming up when masturbating. I lay on the floor of the TV room, pants down and shirt pulled up, watching these figures moan and bounce on screen. Normally I would be hard as a rock by this time, but It didn't do anything. Just jerking off wasn't enough for some reason. The feeling wasn't there. I needed something different. I turned if off and sat there, a bit distressed. Suddenly, a perverse, but wildly exciting idea came into my head.

The door creaked as I opened it, and looked in on my sister's room. What the fuck am I doing here? I thought. The image of my sister is the precise thing I was trying to get rid of. "Oh god..." I murmured. I crept carefully to her laundry bin. Trembling, I opened it up, expecting someone to come in every moment. I pawed through the little tank tops and crumpled jeans until I found what I was looking for. I took a little silk pair of panties. These were her weekend ones, not the plain cotton ones she wore under her uniform.

I realized my cock was hard and pressing against my pants. I unzipped and relieved it. I felt weird. I still felt I shouldn't be turned on by my sister. I stuck the little crotch of the panties up to my nose and breathed deep. Oh, there it was. That smell I had fantasized about so much. The sweet, tangy smell, the smell of sex, the smell of pussy, and the knowledge that a pussy, even if it was my sister's, had touched this very strip of fabric was too much for me. I was instantly horny. I found myself masturbating furiously, and realizing where I was, my only option was to shoot my load into her panties.

Afterwards I was scared and embarrassed. Would someone see me? God, what would someone think, a kid jerking off in his own sister's room? Nobody could ever know about this. Hurriedly, I cleaned up, and put the laundry back as best I could. I wrapped the panties up in newspaper, and shoved them as far as I could in the bottom of the trash, praying the whole time nobody ever found this.

When my sister got home, I couldn't look her in the eye. I was no longer getting aroused by her, but I felt like a pervert. She shot one of the normal insults that would get me going, but I just mumbled something and walked up to my room. Fuck, she could tell something was wrong.

Chapter Three

Over the next week or so, I did my best to act normal around my sister. But after the pantie incident, the thought that there was pussy so close to me would get me instantly horny. It was still gross, yet attractive in a dangerous sort of way. I wasn't attracted to my sister, I was attracted to her body, and her pussy specifically. The next chance I got, I stole a pair of her panties, and hid them in my room. I started using them to jerk off. The thought of her pussy, the fact that this fabric I held had caressed a girl's vagina never failed to make me horny. I thought of her, pulling aside these panties to finger herself, and played back the little moaning sounds from pornos inside my head.

When I saw my sister, I acted normal, but all I was thinking about was her pussy. She was my sister. It was wrong. I didn't care. She had a pussy, and I wanted it. I studied her legs when she wasn't watching. Imagined how those silky little panties panties fit so tightly over the ultimate prize, her wet pink little pussy. I was too enthralled with this thought of her pussy to think about whether she knew, or what anyone else would think of this. Every so often I'd try to stop. I'd tell myself it was wrong, and say I would return the panties, but I never did.

It so happened that at the business meeting I mentioned earlier, my dad made an arrangement to go on a business trip to Florida. My mom decided to go with him, to make it sort of a little vacation for the two of them. I knew I couldn't take being alone with my sister for a week. She'd expect me to fight and act normal, but lately her body was too mesmerizing to me.

My parents left on a Sunday, with instructions left to be good and go to school. I'll let you judge whether we obeyed those rules. I came downstairs on Monday morning, realizing I was already an hour late for school as my alarm didn't go off. My sister was curled up on the couch in her pajamas watching TV. They were white silk ones. Almost see through. I would have gotten a boner, but I had gotten good at controlling these urges around Kelly.

"Ditching School?" I asked.

"Yup. You too?" She replied.

"I guess... you know, I'm already late."

"Hey do you have any of my panties?" She asked, casually. This knocked me off my ass. How did she notice? I couldn't hide my surprise.

"Um.. .well... I mean... what do you mean?" I stammered. I could tell my face was bright red.

"Jesus, don't be such a baby. I can't say panties without you blushing? I was missing a pair and wondering if they got mixed in with your laundry. You never seem to hesitate about asking me if your socks are in my dresser." She said, seeming really annoyed with me.

"Uh... no, I don't think so." I managed to say. That was close.

"Okay fine, we'll do this the hard way. I know you have my panties. I saw them in your room. I don't know why you have them, and I was TRYING to give you an opportunity to give them back without embarrassing you. I know how guys are about stuff like this." Scratch that about being close. It was a direct hit. By this point I was dead with embarrassment. "I also know you saw me after I did, well, you know... on the couch... so I couldn't ask mom and dad for help. Just give me my fucking panties back."

"Yeah. Um... I'm sorry, I guess."

"While we're on the subject, mind telling me why you had them, and didn't give them back? I mean, I we're locked in black-mail territory here, so it's not like I can tell anyone without it ruining my life too."

I hesitated. Should I tell her about my feverish fantasies about her body? No, I couldn't. But before I could catch myself, I blurted out, "I um... jerk off about them.. or... ahh shit"

"WHAT!?" She blurted. Oh god, what had I just done? My life is over, I should go hang myself. "That is DISGUSTING Peter! Why would you..."

"I swear, I'm not attracted to you! I just... well... you ARE a girl, and you do have, you know..."

"Just stop." She cut me off. "I don't want to here it. You can keep my panties, I don't want them back after what you've done to them. You're a fucking perv."

Great. I just ruined my life. I went in my room and lay on my stomach with the lights off. If my parents found out about this.. oh God... what would I do? I mean, she wanted me to tell her... what did she think I had her panties for. She's the one that asked. I was composing myself, and ready to go face her when I heard a nock at my door.

"Hey, Pete? Can I come in a second?" It was Kelly. Suddenly I was afraid again, and realized I couldn't talk to her. I figured she was here to yell at me more, and finalize the fact that my life was over.

"Sure, why not, my life is already over," I mumbled, not bothering to pick my face up off of the bed.

"Hey, I wanted to talk about what happened a little while ago. I know we don't have the best relationship and all... but... I think I did over react a bit."

"No, you were right to freak out. I'm disgusting. I got this idea in my head after I saw you lying on the couch, and well... I couldn't stop myself."

"Just as long as you promise me it's just a fantasy about my body, nothing more.. And as long as you know that we can never, ever do anything."

"Yes! Yes! Of course! I would never do anything to you... I mean with you... or whatever. I just. You know, I've never gotten laid before, and you're a girl, and I guess my brain just ignored the fact you were my sister."

Things were awkward the next couple of days. We fought less than we ever have before. It was almost as if we liked each other. But my sexual urges toward my sister kept coming back. I wish she had stayed mad at me. Then, at least, I would be shamed into not thinking about her. But the fact that she wasn't entirely pissed off at me, it just made everything so much more complicated.

Chapter Four

Over the next couple of days, I stopped masturbating entirely, and I barely slept. I went to school just to avoid seeing my sister. I told myself I was over this, and it was just a weird turn on that I'd be completely over soon, but nothing was further from the truth.

I came home from school on Thursday to find my sister crying on the couch. Before this whole fiasco started, I would have made her feel worse and then laughed about it. But I knew that I wasn't in a position to do that anymore, so I tried to be nice, which was a bit of a stretch for me at the time. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing..." Sniffling. "It's just... well... EVERYTHING!" She blurted, now sobbing very hard.

"Uh... I don't know what to say. I mean, the two of us don't usually talk about this stuff. I'm bad with feelings, and bad with girls, even if you are my sister." I said, genuinely concerned, but confused as to what I was supposed to do.

"Just sit down and talk to me for a second." Kelly whimpered, suppressing tears. "Do you ever feel like... you're just never going to get the whole love thing?

"Look, you know that weird thing that happened earlier... between us... we-- I shouldn't talk about this kind of thing to you. I'm afraid of what I'll do." I said, trying to be responsible. My passion for her now erupted inside me. That lust for her body was back, but I wanted to comfort her, to be there for her too. I wanted to do what a good brother does.

"I don't care! Just let me talk to you, god dammit." I'd never seen her this upset before. Her face was bright red from crying, and her whole body trembled. "I can never do a fucking thing right! I'm tired of all of this! I just want to be normal. I want to go out on the weekends and make out in public, tell someone I love them, and then talk about who I fucked the other night like all the other girls, but I just can't do it." By the end of this speech, she was practically hyper ventilating. I could tell she was badly hurt, emotionally. I moved onto the couch next to her, and put my arm around her like a father does to comfort an upset child.

"Look... I'm a loser. I've never even had a girlfriend, so you're at least one up on me. You'll find someone sometime... I mean, there's at least one person that loves you." I said, almost surprised at the words that came out of my mouth.

Suddenly, she stopped crying and looked up at me. "You... love me? I mean, I always thought we hated each other and all..."

"Well... I am your brother, and isn't family supposed to love other family?"

"Give me a hug. I had a hell of a day, I need it." I squeezed her tight. I could feel her warm breast pressing against me, and her body still trembling. I was the only thing keeping her together at that moment. I felt the greatest unity I ever had with my sister.

Chapter Five

I ditched school again on Friday. What the hell, three out of five wasn't bad. I could forge a mean signature, anyways, and had a wonderful imagination when it came to illnesses. Kelly couldn't risk skipping anymore, the nuns at the catholic school wanted doctor's notes for extended absence. I sat most of the day on the couch, not thinking about much one way or the other, just overwhelmed from this new relationship between me and my sister.

Kelly seemed in a particularly good mood when she came strolling in, in her little catholic school girl uniform. She stood in front of me talking, but I wasn't really listening to her. She really wasn't what most guys would consider pretty, I realized. Maybe that's why she had such trouble with guys. She was tall for a girl. I was almost six foot, and she was just a few inches shorter than me. Her hair and eyes were both brown. Her breasts were on the small, and her stomach wasn't real flat and muscular, the way most guys like it. She did have nice legs though, long and smooth, with a little bit of a tan.

"HEY!" I snapped out of my daydream. Why aren't you answering me, you're just staring at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just looking at you. I just realized how beautiful you are. I don't know why any guy would turn you down."

She smiled briefly, but then suppressed it. "Hey, none of that talk. Remember, we agreed a long time ago that it could just be our—your fantasy. Nothing more."

It was a quick slip, but I caught it, and she knew it."Wha-- I thought this was my fantasy. I mean you..." She was just standing there blushing silently. I started stammering. "Oh God, no this is terrible... why the hell... what is wrong with us? Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to feel this way about each other."

"We have to be good. We can't do anything. It's wrong." She was saying, more for herself than for me.

I was afraid. A week ago me and my sister still acted like we hated each other. Then we started acting like real family, being nice to each other, and now this. Suddenly I realized it. It wasn't just a fantasy. It couldn't just be a fantasy. I had to have her. "Family is supposed to be there for each other. To comfort each other. What if that comfort is... well... sexual."

I realized my cock was bulging in my pants. I walked over to her, nervous as all hell. "Look, I'm not saying we should, you know, do it or anything. Just a little innocent doctor play. You show me yours, I'll show you mine?" I said, not afraid of my feelings anymore.

12