No More Thinking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't fight it.

I moaned as the memory and bucked into him. He growled back and bit my nipple. The sharp sensation mixed with the others roiling in my belly. I thought I would die, that I would dissolve, that I would cease to exist. And then he whispered in my ear.

"Ugh, damn," he groaned. "This is how I want you. I want you to come, baby. Come all over me. Come with me inside you."

And just like that, I lost control of my body. My thighs flopped up and out and shuddered, making more room. My center started to dissolve. I arched my back and liquified and flashed hot and cold and the pleasure burst from my center and traveled, I swear, up my spine to my head and I thought it would fly clean off. I heard screeching. My pussy crashed against him, crushing it's walls into him and sucking him in deeper. But he kept moving, kept egging my orgasm on. My arms pulled him closer to me, crushing him down onto me, flattening my breasts and my hips as I rolled my hips against him, milking the last shudders from my body.

But he wasn't done yet.

"Fuuuck," he groaned. "Damn. Fuck. Fuck. Shit."

Dirty mouthed boy,a part of my brain whispered as he continued to thrust, and I could tell my orgasm had shaken him to his core, which was now swelling inside me. I could feel it around my tensed muscles. He was so good. He held out a long time, I thought, amazed.

I petted his neck and head, grunted at him, bit that sensitive spot on his neck, relishing the smell of him. "Come inside me, baby," I growled, and bucked my hips up to him. "I want you. Fuck I want you. Come inside me. Fill me up."

He made a pained yelp and he collapsed on top of me his whole body shaking, eyes clinched tight, and spasmed over and over. It was so hot, I almost came again, grinding my hips against him, running my fingers between his ass cheeks and teasing his asshole. Trying to get closer.

"Fuck," he cried, sputtering my name. "Oh, fuck." And he spasmed again.Yeah, that's my boy,I thought greedily.Gimme.

I rotated my hips almost imperceptibly after he'd quieted and his breath started to slow. I didn't want to give him up, have him slip out of me. I held him in the clutch as long as I could, feeling his weight on me. I lazily stroked his back, like calming a feral animal. My animal. Mine. Love him.

And then I drifted to sleep.