No One

Story Info
When a song means so much.
1.8k words
4.4
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,427 Followers

"Fuck" Amanda cried out as her cute jean clad butt hit the pavement. Her bag went flying and she realized she was sitting in a cold puddle of water and snow. Biting her lip hard she tried not to cry. This had not been a good day so far and it wasn't getting any better. Standing up she picked up her bag, thankful that it was closed since she really didn't want to be picking up her personal belongings from the wet soggy ground. Brushing back her blonde hair with one hand she tried to look dignified as she waited for her bus. It arrived quickly and she tried to act normal, knowing her butt and left leg had a big wet mark from her trip into the puddle.

Amanda found a seat at the back of the almost empty bus and opened her bag to retrieve her book, opening it to where the cutesy pink and purple unicorn bookmark lay, she began to read her novel. She truly enjoyed getting lost in romance novels, and since her life was far from a picture perfect romance novel, she figured she could imagine her life in the best way possible. Quickly the cute blonde sitting in the back of the bus was immersed in the life of Cassidy Roberts, a fiery red head whose life had been turned upside down when she had fallen head over heels in love with a man who was an undercover police officer. She knew that the story would involve a car chase, maybe a shoot out, but in the end Cassidy and Chase would be together, happily ever after. If only it was that easy.

Amanda looked up at just the right moment, her stop was next. She rang the bell, picked up her things and walked to the door. Exiting the now crowded bus she took the few steps to her apartment complex door. It was a large building, thirty stories, with a combination of tiny bachelor apartments and spacious penthouse suites. Amanda always wondered what the builder was thinking when he designed the place. Her floor, the seventh, had four tiny apartments on either side of the elevators with four large suites in each of the corners. Thank heavens her neighbours were nice, and not snobby and stuck up. Entering her apartment she neatly placed her shoes and coat in her small closet, walking along the ceramic tile to empty out her bag on the kitchen counter. Looking around she bit her lip again, trying not to cry. She pulled out her laptop, turning it on to see if she had missed any emails while on the way home.

"Of course not," she whispered. She glanced at her cell phone before turning off both and getting ready for bed.

***

As the sun rose Amanda was woken up by her clock radio. The sounds of a sultry woman's voice singing an all too familiar song flooded Amanda's mind.

"You and me together/Through the days and nights/I don't worry 'cause/Everything's going to be alright."

Amanda sat straight up and banged her left hand on the snooze button to shut off the radio. Rubbing her eyes she woke up completely, noticing that once again it was cold and dark and snowy. This didn't help her already bad mood.

"Why that song?" she hissed, stomping off to pee and get ready for work.

When the radio turned on nine minutes later it was a different song, something not as sappy and fucking romantic.

Amanda looked at herself in the mirror and realized how much she had changed in a year. Her brown eyes had dark circles under them, she knew it was from endless sleepless nights those first few months after he had left. She had lost some weight, which under normal circumstances she would have been overjoyed with, but since she really had no one to show off her body to, no one to cuddle with, no one to enjoy life with, it didn't really matter.

Amanda's boyfriend William had proposed marriage last year on Valentine's Day. He had rented out the whole restaurant and had gotten down on one knee and proposed. She remembered every last detail of the night. She had played it out over and over again in her head. He had quoted words from their song.

"No one/Can get in the way of what I'm feeling."

He had worn those cute blue jeans that always made his butt look cute. She had worn a short black dress with high heels, an attempt to be a little taller then her five feet four frame. As he waited for an answer she had freaked out. She couldn't say yes. It was too perfect. He was tall, very cute, his blue eyes were always sparkling. His hands were shaking, they both knew that every minute of silence was like an eternity.

"I can't."

That was what she had said. Two simple words that had caused both of them so much pain. She had tried to take it back. She had tried to apologize but it was too late. When she saw the first tear spill from William's gorgeous blue eyes she knew it was over. She couldn't take it back. He had been graceful about the situation, offering to drive her home. She had accepted and as they left the restaurant they almost held hands, but then remembered that things were different.

William stood outside Amanda's door. Being the perfect gentleman he had walked her to her door, making sure she was safe. His face had no emotion, it was empty. He still had the ring box in his pocket, the moment was gone, lost forever. Before closing the door she had leaned over and whispered in his ear

"I know some people search the world/To find something like what we have/I know people will try/try to divide something so real/So till the end of time I'm telling you there is no one."

It was her favourite line from their song and was the last thing she said to him.

***

It was a year later and as Amanda left for work, she realized she would never be over him. Nothing she did would ever make things right. She had wanted to find him, see him on Valentine's Day. Her bad day yesterday had caused her to work late, slip on the ice and by the time she got home she was too tired and had just fallen asleep. Finally ready to leave for work she opened her door. He was there. She blinked a few times, unsure as to whether this was a dream or not.

Almost at the same time they both whispered:

"I just want you close/Where you can stay forever."

That was it. He grabbed her and kissed her hard. As their lips touched for the first time in over a year all reason was lost. They needed each other and they needed each other now.

Her door was slammed shut as he grabbed her under her thighs and carried her to her bed. Dropping her down she bounced twice, her hands fumbling to undo her blouse and skirt and shoes, all at the same time. He had yanked off his shirt and was undoing his jeans. Their eyes were locked and although no words were being said they were speaking volumes. 366 days of being apart was being discussed. Clothes were flying off quickly and the moment they were both naked he was on top of her. Kissing her hard as he guided himself inside her. This was not the time for slow love making. This was desperate, frantic sex. He thrust hard against her, smelling her vanilla lotion on her neck, holding the headboard as she squirmed under him. Her pussy was swollen and wet and oh so tight. It had been a full year since she had been intimate with anyone and he knew it. Amanda panted and moaned, feeling his cock thrust so deep she winced. In the past their sex life had been soft and romantic but this was different. She flipped them over.

"Fuck me" he hissed.

Nodding she rested her hands on his chest and began to ride his cock. Over and over again she slammed down hard. His hands grabbed her breasts, strumming his large thumbs over her sensitive nipples. Amanda could barely react, her body was burning with desire and she knew when she orgasmed, it would be too intense.

William grabbed her hips and rotated them clockwise. He needed to feel every inch of her pussy against his cock. He needed to feel her, her breasts, her lips, her pussy, everything. As he ground against her she started this staccato breathing. She did it every time she was close to cumming and this made William smile. She would try to breathe normally but instead take small breaths in and out, her body shaking at each breath, faster and faster she would breathe until she was almost hyperventilating. William held on for dear life, his large hands digging into her hips. She suddenly came hard. William sat up and held her tight against him. She was shaking so badly he was worried she would collapse. Her eyes rolled back and every muscle in her body spasmed. Her pussy clamped tight and would not let go of his cock.

"William... let go... I need to cum.."

William tried pushing her off him as he felt his balls swell and his hot cum rush into his cock. She stayed firmly on top of him, wiggling her hips back and forth in the exact same tempo as her breathing had been. Unable to hold back he came inside her. He pushed her onto her back and held her there as his cock swelled and shot cum deep inside her. He gasped for breath, trying not to pass out as he had the most intense orgasm ever.

Amanda and William laid there for a few minutes. William felt his weight on her body and continued to work on calming her breathing down. By the time she was breathing normally William had relaxed as well. He rolled them onto their sides and brushed away some stray locks of her golden hair. Amanda bit her lip nervously, trying to figure out what to say.

"I'm sorry William. I'm an idiot. Nothing I can do____"

Her sentence was cut off by his kiss. It was a short but intense kiss. He then leaned over the bed to grab for his jeans, sitting up he handed her the box. She knew what was in it and she gasped.

"Yes" she whispered, so softly he could barely hear.

She knew when he looked up there would be tears in his eyes. But as the tears fell from his sparking blue eyes she knew it was the right answer this time.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,427 Followers