No One Needs To Know Ch. 02

Story Info
They take advantage of a free hotel night.
1.4k words
3.81
8.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 06/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If one never makes mistakes, one never learns. I still didn't regret being in a sexual relationship with my shift supervisor, Kevin. After all, we'd been dating before he was promoted, and everyone in the company was aware of what we were up to.

Of course, they weren't aware of our sexual foray in the laundry room. I let him push my personal limits, and while I lost myself in the act, I realized I had made a mistake. It was one I learned from, and I made it clear to Kevin I didn't want it happening again.

However, that was going to be difficult. We worked setting up and taking down the banquet hall at a hotel. Certain times of the year, the banquet hall was booked up with a waiting list. With graduations, proms and weddings, late spring and early summer was one of them. At one point, we worked seventeen days straight. Both of us were worn out, and even when we could get away from work, we didn't do too much.

There was one thing to definitely look forward to, though. One of our benefits working at the hotel was the occasional free night's stay at any of their hotels. After working all but three days in one month, we'd each earned ourselves a one-night voucher. It was another couple of weeks before we could get two days in a row off, and while it involved leaving for Pensacola after a luncheon on Tuesday and coming back Thursday morning, neither of us wanted to wait for it.

Daytime events are miserable. Because we're usually in plain sight, we have to be in uniform - which means a skirt for the ladies, even though I'm one of the ones who is moving tables around. It was uncomfortable, but I knew I could also play it to my advantage afterwards.

As the event wound down and I began pulling the tablecloths off the tables, I couldn't stop thinking about the pleasure that would be coming that evening. I threw the laundry in and went back to start breaking down the tables.

Finally, with Kevin occupied, I snuck off to the ladies' room and removed my panties. I then made my way, quiet as a mouse, to his car and put them in his suitcase. I was back to work in less than five minutes.

A half hour later, with the tables stowed until Friday, we lined up at the time clock. No one was the wiser as to what Kevin and I were up to. We walked to his car in near silence.

"You ready for some fun, Paige?" he asked as he pulled out of the parking lot and on to our four-hour drive to Pensacola.

"I'm ready." I reached my hand over from the passenger side and cupped his knee.

"Oh, you can get a little closer."

"But you're driving!"

"So?" He reached over and let his hand slide up my skirt. The heat from his hand radiated towards my bare womanness. I shuddered, hoping to keep that secret until he found my panties in his suitcase.

"So," I repeated, crossing my legs. "We have plenty of time to do that the next two days that doesn't involve one of us driving." I took a deep breath. We were barely on the road and already the sexual tension was mounting. "Can you hold on a couple more hours?"

"Of course I can hold on," he replied with a wink. "But this is just the appetizer."

~~~~~

The drive was excruciatingly long. The anticipation was clearly getting to the both of us. Not to mention nerves - although we technically worked for a sub-contractor and at a different location, it still kind of felt like work.

Still trying to hide my secret, we checked in. My heart was racing as he pulled the car around to where our room was. I was beginning to think of all the possible hitches in my plan.

Nonetheless, I grabbed both of our suitcases and darted towards the door. Kevin pulled the key out and let us in. I set the bags down by the table and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Well, then," I began, my voice trailing off.

"You wanna just dive right in?" Kevin said with a chuckle.

"No reason not to." I watched as he made his way to his suitcase. But instead of opening the top zipper, he reached for the front and pulled out his toiletry bag. I had to think fast.

"You know," I began. "There's a surprise waiting for you in your bag."

"Oh?" He unzipped the proper compartment and snickered, pulling out my panties. "Paige, when did you do this?"

"Doesn't matter," I said with a sly smile. "They're not on me now."

He turned around and pushed me down to the bed. "Paige, Paige, Paige," he said, shaking his head. "What am I going to do with you?"

I flashed a sheepish grin. "I could give you a lot of ideas."

He loosened his tie. "How about I use my own? Can I tie you down and drive you wild?"

After so many hours of anticipation, I was in no mood to play hard to get. "Go ahead," I said as I offered up my wrists.

"Hold on," he said, gently pushing me towards the headboard. He then took my hands, crossing them at the wrists above my head and tying them together with his necktie. "There we are. You okay?"

I nodded enthusiastically. I was running out of patience, but with all the time in the world, Kevin was bound and determined to keep teasing me. He ran his hands down my sides as I squirmed, aching for him to go further. His fingers crept up my skirt before slipping down my thigh again.

"Please," I begged. "I want you inside of me."

"I know you do," he said as he continued running his hands around my curves. "But not yet." He reached over, untied my scarf and then undid a few buttons on my blouse, letting his hands slip underneath it.

By this time, I was so ready that he so much could have looked underneath my skirt and I would have come. Instead, he let his hands keep wandering, now underneath my bra, and pinching my nipples lightly. With my blouse still half-buttoned, taking it off wasn't practical, so he just pushed my bra up and over my breasts. He mouthed them, flicking my nipples gently with his tongue. I writhed, fast losing my patience.

"Damn it, Kevin!" I squealed. I couldn't even complete the thought.

"Alright, then," he said, pulling the hem of my skirt up to my waist. He stroked my thighs gently before his fingers slipped between my labia. I threw my head back, my tied wrists keeping me from jerking too violently. As he got closer and closer to my clit, my toes curled, my back arched and I knew I wasn't too far from ecstasy.

He reached his head down, kissing just above my clit and then tracing my inner lips with his tongue. He pushed two fingers inside of me as he began flicking the pearl with his tongue. My body tensed up, and I struggled to keep my breath, until I exploded with an ecstatic moan.

He kept at the manipulation, slowing the pace so I could feel every muscle contraction. Just when I thought it was over, he picked up the pace again.

The result was a powerful second orgasm, almost agonizing and yet euphoric at the same time. My body bucked uncontrollably, but Kevin kept right with me.

Finally, he relented. As I struggled to regain my breath, he pulled himself up to the headboard and untied my bound wrists.

"How was that?" he asked.

"You're. . .amazing," I managed to spit out between pants. He lowered his head to kiss me.

I reached down, feeling for his cock through his pants. He quickly took a hold of my hand.

"Paige, this was for you. We have to eat dinner yet."

"Oh yeah?"

"That was just the appetizer."

"Didn't you already have your appetizer?" I snickered, then caressed the nape of his neck as I kissed him. Everything felt so perfect.

After that moment that I never wanted to end, I quickly cleaned up and we went across the street to a local diner.

And you can bet I was ready for desert.