No Ordinary Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAYCE73
JAYCE73
31 Followers

"What's up?"

"I got a room. Let's make love."

I smiled. I pushed the elevator button and a few seconds later the elevator came. We walked in. as soon as the doors shut, I reached in her jacket a grabbed one of her tits. I pulled it out and sucked it. She turned around, and faced me. she looked down and unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. She then opened her wrap around dress and exposed her naked pussy. She moved forward and put me in her. She grabbed my jacket, held tight on to it and leaned back and pushed her lower body into mine.

I unbutton her jacket, then leaned down and sucked and bit on her nipple. I leaned back up and saw her eyes were closed and her mouth open. She continued to rock back and forth. I felt I was going to cum, I pushed her off of me and told her to get on her knees. When she did, I put my cock in her mouth, and moved her head back and forth. A few seconds later I came in her mouth. She got up and fixed her dress. Her jacket was still open showing her bare chest. I put my rock hard cock back in my pants and zipped up. Just then the elevator opened to our floor. As she walked out of the elevator, she disrobed the jacked, and walked slowly to the room topless.

When we got in the room, she unbutton her dress and it fell to the floor. Now all she had on was a pair of black garter stockings on, which was so sexy. I got undressed a quick as I could, then sat beside her on the bed. I leaned over and kissed her cum covered lips. She brook from the kiss and told me to just fuck her hard.

I laid her down and spread her leg, entered her and began pounding her pussy. It felt so good, after only one night of being away, I yearned for her sex. I wanted to make her cum, so I banged, and banged, for about thirty minutes. I looked down between our legs, and our thighs were covered with sweat and cum. I pulled out and a string of cum accompanied my dick upon exiting. Cum oozed out of pussy and onto the sheets. I laid beside her still wanting more, but I did not have the energy. She then hopped on top and shoved my wet cock in her. Then she bounced up and down. Her tits were hitting her in the face as she bounced. I grabbed hold of them and squeezed them tight. She stopped bouncing and began grinding her pussy on my cock. She leaned down, covering my face with her tits. The smell of her perfume, and sex mixed was intoxicated. She leaned back and began to push into me. Her black stockings were covered with cum, ruined. I looked down and just watched in perverted awl at her labia wrapping around my herd penis. You could see, cum seeping out of her pussy as she pushed, and moved her lower body in circular motion on me.

She started to moan and pull on her hair, which meant she was close to coming. She pulled off of me and moved up to my head, she opened her pussy wide, and sat on my face. I licked the inside of her cum drenched vagina, tonguing the walls. My face was covered with cum now. But instead of being grossed out, I was enjoying it. I licked knowing my semen was inside her, that it glazed her beautiful pussy. I moved my hands between her legs and placed my thumbs on both sides of her labia and spread them wide. My tongue went deeper in her, I pushed my tongue as deep as I could, and licked the bottom of her clit. Her legs clapped on my head. She grabbed my head by the hair and pulled. I felt a short stream of liquid enter my mouth. I then held it there and shut it. I moved her off me, and went to her face. I kissed her first at the forehead, letting out a little of the secretions in my mouth. I moved to her cheeks, letting out a little more. I made it to her mouth, and kissed, and when I did, all the liquid in my mouth I let drain out on her lips and into her mouth. That was such a turn on even more. I spread her legs, and entered her soaking pussy. I hammered it for about two minutes, I held my dick with my thumb and index finger and moved up to her mouth. I held it on her lips. She looked up at me with a wicked grin. I let the grip go, and cum slowly exited the slit of my cock, and covered her thick lip. The rest of it, slowly ran down the right side of her face.

I got up off the bed and wiped my face. The I got dressed. I felt so, so perverted, I wanted to do something that I had never done with her before. I wanted to be apart of a gang bang with her.

I asked if she was up to being fucked by three other guys. She said yes.

I went down to the banquet hall and pulled three guys I knew I could trust, and rely on for some hardcore action. I got Rob, and two other guys who I knew who wanted to fuck her.

When we got to the room, Tera, yes this was Tera not Linda in action here, was waiting on the bed, with her legs spread wide. On the television she had ordered a porno.

One guy, laid beside her and she moved on top of him. She slowly slide her ass on his cock, when he entered her ass, she screamed lightly. Another guy laid on top of her and began fucking her pussy. She turned her head to the right and began sucking on Robs dick, she held my cock in her left hand, getting it ready to suck next. I looked down between the three set of legs, and saw that both guys had came. Cum oozed out of her pussy, and ass. Cum had drained from her ass, down the guys cock, paste his testicles on to the sheets. Rob grabbed her hair as her came in her mouth, she pulled away from his cock, and he shot cum in her hair. She then sucked on my cock. I could feel the hot cum in there, along with her saliva, she began to give me the sloppiest oral sex ever. Cum was all over her chin, and neck. Rob told the guy on top of Tera to get of, when he did, they changed places. Rob began fucking her cunt hard and crazy. A few minutes later I came in her mouth. She then moved to the right and swallowed the next dick.

I went into the bathroom and wiped the cum off my cock, and thighs, then I sat in a chair by the window and watched three guys fuck the woman I loved in the pussy, ass and mouth. They took turns fucking her in different positions. Came in her hair eyes, ears, mouth. The sheets on the bed were soaked.

Tera, turned and looked at me, while she was sandwiched in between two guys. She gestured for me to come over. When I got up and walked over, she took my cock and began to suck it. Another guy was to the left of her laid on the bed, she had his cock in her hand jerking him off. As I came in her mouth, the guy she jerked off came. Cum shot up, and then ran down her hand.

I ordered the three guys to finish up. They moved themselves off of her and all four of us stood around her. She looked at us waiting for the next act. I told her to give the all a final blow job, but I told her not to swallow. She started with Rob, running her head hungrily over her huge cock, he came in her mouth, she then moved to the next guy. As she opened her mouth to swallow some cum leaked out.

"Don't loose any!" I said.

Rob looked at me and gave me a pat on the back. That guy came in her mouth. She held the cum of two guys in her mouth waiting for the next order. The final guy walked over half dressed and stuck hi cock in her mouth. This last guy, had a huge ten inch cock, Tera wrapped her lips around it and proceeded with the head job. When he came, she let him drain in her, then slowly moved back. She then looked at me. I walked over to her and shoved my cock in her mouth. I then watched as the guys all got dressed looking in sheer amazement at Tera. I told the guys to please keep this as a secret, and the next time we're in town, we'll see them. I came in he mouth just as they all were leaving. I told them to look at Tera as she opened her mouth. The cum of the four of us along with her saliva slowly covered her chin, and down her neck, to her chest.

Then they left the room. Tera sat on the bed and finished swallowing. She looked at me and closed her eyes and fell back on the bed. I laid beside her. I looked at her naked body, it was completely covered with cum. I then hears the low moans from the porn movie on the television. I though that was G rated compared to what we had just done. The look of her body knowing that she had just been fuck by four guy, just turned me on. I wanted to fuck her for the rest of the night. Just banging her pussy, and ass, and coming in her mouth and on her body. But I knew, she had a limit, and this was well beyond that. So I just held on to that fantasy for the next night.

To Be Continued...

JAYCE73
JAYCE73
31 Followers
12