No Ordinary Love Ch. 12

Story Info
Tropical sex.
4.6k words
4.66
35.8k
4
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAYCE73
JAYCE73
31 Followers

I woke up feeling very well rested, from the fifteen or so hour flight. I lifted my head up slightly from the pillow, and saw Linda sitting out on the balcony, swaying back and forth in a hammock. I slowly got up and walked out. She looked up at and smiled. She was completely naked. I took a deep breath in and smiled. I sat down on a bench next to her, then I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

"Did you get enough sleep?" she asked

"Yeah, I think too much."

"Come lay with me." I got up and slid under her, in the hammock. I held her tight in my arms and kissed her shoulder. I gently cupped her chest, and squeezed her right breast softly. My cock was very hard, and I was very rested and horny. I kissed her on the ear, then I guided my cock into her tight ass hole. I kissed her lips, then I ran my hand between her legs. I entered her pussy with three fingers and twirled them around inside her. She moved slowly on my cock., up and down. I could feel her checks tighten as she moved up, and loosen when she moved down.

"I'm about to cum." I said She lifted up and moved around to face me. Her ankles were on my shoulders, she bent down, and began sucking on my wet cock . A few seconds later, I came in her mouth. She leaned up and rested her head at the top of the hammock. I began kissing her ankles, feet, and toes. I scooted down a little, and rested my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

I opened her labia, stretched it a little and placed it over the head of my cock.

I then scooted down further, and stuck my cock in her half way. I spread her legs more than what they were, and completely entered her. She moaned lightly, and closed her eyes. I stayed in her, moving slowly. The hammock rocked back and forth, with that movement I was able to please her, and myself. I closed my eyes, and felt the pleasure of her body, and the gentle wind that blew from the east of us.

I felt myself dripping but I hadn't cum fully yet. I wanted to start pounding her, but I didn't think the hammock would support, that much pressure. I grabbed her arms and pulled her to me. her legs still on my shoulder, her body was folded in half. I held her tight. She began to move on me, I pulled her hair, and pushed her into me. I was about to cum, a few seconds later I exploded inside her. I let my tight grip go, and she laid back down. My cock, fully satisfied, withered inside her. When I pulled out, cum dripped out of her cunt. Her inner thighs, were glazed in cum. Her pussy, was wet and covered with my seamen. I stared between her legs in a perverted gaze. She just looked at me, and laid back, and closed her eyes. I rubbed her soft legs up and down, and kissed her feet.

"You want me to change, but you still want me to be a whore."

"What do you mean by that?

"You don't want me to fuck, and do perverted things with other men, but you want me to continue to do the things I'm known to do, to you. Does that make any sense?"

"I get what you trying to say, but, it's not true."

"You fuck me like a whore, not like a woman you love."

"I thought you wanted me to do those things to you."

"That was before, I fell in love with you. That was before, we matured."

"So what do you want me to do? Do you want a boring sex life?"

"No, far from it. I would like you to TREAT me, like I am the woman, you love."

"A couple of months ago, you wanted to be fucked like a whore, now you want to be made loved to like a normal woman. Which do you want?"

"To be made loved to. People change. I am changing. And my transformation starts with my sex life. I get FUCKED at work. When I'm with the man I love, I want to feel a difference. I still want you to enjoy sex, I want to enjoy sex with you. The perverted shit will have to stop."

All man! I thought to myself. One of the things that I LOVED about her sexuality, was that she had no inhibitions.

"Ok. I've lived out my every sexual fantasy. Now I need to mature."

"Why do you want me out of porn?"

"It's obvious, I love you. I don't want to see you in that light. I want the world to forget about you, so that WE can live life together, forever."

"It turns you on, seeing me being fucked by other men?"

"In some, sick, perverted way…yes. I can't lie."

"If that's the case, why can't you just let me continue?"

"Linda!"

"If it turns you on, if you want to continue to just fuck me, why can't you just accept what I do?"

"Because…"

"And don't say you love me, that gets old."

"I don't know. It's not normal, to be a prostitute and a wife."

"Why?"

"I don't know what you want to hear."

"I want to hear an answer that is original. Something that is not canned."

"When we first started dating, I was a huge EGO thing for me to know that I was with a woman, that was unattainable to most men. It was such a rush, to see other men drool over your pictures, and then when I would come home, I would be the man to fuck you. Now,…Now, things are different. I get tiered of seeing your nude photo's on the cover of magazines. I get tiered of seeing magazine articles, making fun of you. I mean not making fun, but sarcastically saying degrading things about you. Last month, you were on the cover of a magazine, and in bold letters it said, TERA PATRICK, AMERICA'S MOST BEAUTIFUL SLUT. Or TERA PATRICK, SHAMELESS WHORING QUEEN OF HARDCORE. These are words that people use to describe you, THE WOMAN I LOVE. It hurts. Bad. That's the reason why, because it hurts me."

"So, it's all about you?"

"Stop, because you know that's not true."

"Do you think that I feel hurt, because you keep bring up a bad decision. Can't you just let me work things out. Think about how I feel. Think about me, and how I HAVE to lay there and let men FUCK ME SILLY. Think about how I feel, when I have to run from men who just want to fuck me. It's not just about YOU, Jay."

"I know that!"

"No you don't. You want me to quickly change, so that YOUR LIFE can be satisfied. So that YOU can be happy. All I hear from you, is what you want. What it would take to make YOU happy. I have never heard you ask me, what I want. Or how you can make me happy. That hurts more than other people calling me a whore. Because it appears that you don't give a fuck about my feelings, thoughts and needs."

I didn't know what to say. I had been selfish in what I wanted. It was about my future, my life.

"Don't try to think of anything to say. I know that's what you're doing. Just think about me Jason. Think about the stress, that I am under. I make very good money, doing what I do. I still have about one hundred and fifty thousand left to pay on that apartment. I have a two thousand dollar monthly car note. I have other monthly bills to pay. If I quite, where will I get money to pay for those things. Am I going to go on welfare? Am I going to get a "regular" job? I have a Lpn's license, but I haven't practiced in years. How will I explain in an interview, why I haven't practiced in five years. I can't say, I've been in the FUCK business. I'll never get a job. How are others going to view me, if I go back to nursing? Am I ready to go back to the normal world? Am I ready to hear others call me names behind my back? I have a lot to think about. I can't just quite over night."

"I never thought about those things, sorry."

"That's ok. Just be more patient with me, that's ALL I ask. Put yourself in my place. … Don't look so down, we'll be ok."

I looked up and smiled. The sun kissed her face, her eyes, I had never notice, how beautiful her eyes were. The sun just highlighted them, so wonderfully. My heart pounded in my chest, from just looking at her. I was so, lucky.

"Let's take a walk on the beach." She said.

We got up, and put some clothes on, well sort of. I put on a pair of boxers, she just put a long skirt on, that's it.

We left our bungalow, and headed for the beach. We were at a private resort, so the beach was not flooded with tourist or locals. We held hands and walked, and walked. We eventually got to a very secluded section of Bora Bora. We stood at the edge of the beach and held each other. We began to kiss, my shirt came off, her skirt, unwrapped, I pulled off my boxers and we made hot passionate love on the black sands of the island.

I laid her down, and spread her legs. I kissed her neck and sucked. I then kissed her lips, and our tongues joined.

I entered her pussy with my cock, and slowly moved up and down. The more I moved up and down, the more I pushed in her, the deeper her body went into the wet sand. She broke from the kiss. She looked at my face as I pushed deep into her. My mouth was open, my eyes half closed, my eyes rolling in my head, all signifying my joy in loving her. She pulled me down, grabbed my face, and said loudly "FUCK ME!"


I did what she want me to do. I spread her legs wide and fucked her pussy fast and hard. In and out my cock rapidly entered her cunt. I came, but didn't stop. Cum oozed out of her and washed away into the lagoon, by the tides hitting our bodies. Her hair was wet from the fresh water. The tides hit our bodies almost in stroke with my moving in and out of her. The weather was hot, but the water, that covered our bodied, was very cool.

I continued to fuck her. I pulled our of pussy, and turned her over and made her get on her hands and knees. Her ass was covered with wet sand. I spread her ass cheeks, and fucked her hole.

I banged her ass for about five minutes, coming again and again. I pulled her hair back with both hand and rocking back and forth fucking her ass. I then pulled out and entered her pussy. Still having a tight grip on her hair I savagely fucked her uncontrollably. I was about to cum, I pulled out and held my cock tight with my fingers. I stood up and walked around to her face. She looked up at me, then opened her mouth.

I let my grip go and shot a gooey, stream of cum in her mouth and on her face. I then put my cock in her mouth, and stood in front of her legs spread as she sucked. I grabbed her hair, and moved her head back and forth on my cock.

I began to think about how, our sex wasn't planed, it was almost always spontaneous. I didn't want to do the things that I did to her, but most of the time, we just got caught in the moment. Like now, I felt so bad about having her on her knees sucking my dick, but I couldn't stop. I felt so good, having such a beautiful woman, do this to you.

I came in her mouth, I pulled her hair tighter, and pushed her head into my crotch. I came in her mouth, I could feel the cum drain down her throat. I held her there for about twenty seconds. She tapped my ass, and I let go.

She stood up and pulled my head down to her and kissed me. I could taste my salty seamen in her mouth as my tongue explored it. She then wrapped her legs around my waist, and began bouncing on my cock.

I held her up, with my arms. Her body leaded back her arms tightly gripped on my shoulders. She let her grip go, and leaned backwards, until her head was on the sand. I tightly held her by her mid section. She held herself up by the forearms. Every ten seconds a small wave of water would cover her face. I began to pound her cunt. "I'm going to cum!" I said.

She screamed back, over the load crashing of the waves, "DON'T FUCKING PULL OUT! DON'T FUCKING PULL OUT!" I continued to fuck her, I came in her, my knees buckled, when I did. Some how I managed to continue to stand. I looked down at her, her hands were dug deep in the wet sand. Her mouth open, her head turned to the left, away from the waves. I felt her tense up, and then loosen back. I knew she came.

I continues to fuck until I came again. When I did, I pulled out quickly, and shot her on the chest. I then collapsed between her legs, and closed my eyes. We laid there getting hit by waves for hours. When we woke up, we fucked some more, then passed out, then woke up and fucked and passed out.

We drew closer to each other over the three weeks, by talking and expressing what our deepest feelings and thoughts were. And of course we continued to have very hot sex. We even fucked in a shark infested lagoon. The sharks were non aggressive, but it was still a rush, feeling those things hit against us as we passionately fucked each other. We got caught up in a island sexual right of passage. One her friends told her to check out a little village about a half hour from our hotel. We got in contact with a beautiful local girl by the name of Mickey. She told us that, the villages young men, needed a woman who could handle all of them. Around thirty, teen age boys. All of which needed to loose there virginity. Linda said she would volunteer. Night came, and I watched as thirty horny teen age boys fucked and came on Linda, from dusk till dawn. It was such a turn on seeing that first hand.

In the morning, I meet Linda by a huge waterfall, she looked so wonderful. She sat by the edge of the lake, or whatever you call it. The crash of the water drowned out all surrounding sounds. I walked behind her, and ran my hands through her hair. She turned and looked up at me. Then she pulled down my shorts, and began to suck my cock. I took a deep breath in and smelled the flowers around us, I savored the feeling of her warm breath moving on my dick. I grabbed her hair with both hands and moved her head faster. I looked down and she began fucking herself, with her middle finger. God! That's all I could think of to say. I tensed up, and came in her mouth. She moved her head back, and stuck her tongue out letting my cum land there, then she moved her tongue back in. She licked my cock, and testicles, sucking the little bit of cum that was there. Linda then, dove into the small body of fresh water, and swam to the end of the crashing water. She waited for me to join her. I jumped in and swam to her. The water was cold and hit our bodies hard, but it was a very romantic and very erotic situation.

We never said anything to each other, but we knew how, and what we wanted from each other. I kissed her lips, and held her tight to me. She broke from the kiss and turned around. She pushed her ass into my crotch. I spread her ass cheeks and entered her. I fucked her ass hard and fast. Her anus was loose from the mass fucking she got the night before. Normally when we have anal sex, it would only be a mater of about a minute before I came, but since her ass was looser than normal, I could actually enjoy the perverted act.

I moved my hand down to her pussy and finger fucked her. I moved down and kissed the back of her neck. I felt like I was going to cum, but I couldn't. Her anus gave no resistance in rubbing my cock as I moved back and forth. I moved my hand from her pussy, and squeezed her cheek tight together and moved in and out faster. I still was unable to cum. I pulled out of he anus, and entered her pussy. I banged hard, trying to get some sexual release, her pussy, was just as loose as her ass. "FUCK!" I yelled. My scream being muffled by the waterfall. I still rammed faster. I needed to think of something.

Then I began to replay, the scene from the night before. The moans, all those young men, fucking her silly. I thought of how much, I wanted to be apart of that. That thought, made me so hot, and just inflamed my sexual rampage. I pulled her hair, and rammed fasted. I then began to think of all the perverted shit we did.

"Fuck me like a whore!" is what I kept thinking about. "Fuck me like a whore!" I never, saw any of movies before, but her pictorial layouts were very hot, and I thought of some of those, to make me more hot.


I turned her around, so now she faced me. I re-entered her sloppy pussy. I looked at it and just felt a huge rush of lust go through my body. She moved up and sat on a rock, with her legs spread wide. She just looked at me as I hypnotically fucked her. I opened my eyes and looked at her face, she showed no emotions. She just watched me. It was kind of weird but at this point, I was just so into fucking her. I put her legs over my shoulders, and continued. I looked at my cock moving in and out, and thought if my cock was just a little wider, I could stretch her cunt more. With every, stroke, it seemed that energy was drained from my body. But I wanted to finish, and after forty five minutes of fucking both her pussy and ass, I came. I pulled out of her pussy, and came all on her face. She looked at me, and let me finish, then she moved back under the fall and stood there, letting the water wash her.

I sat on a rock, feeling very sexually satisfied and very HORRIBLE. I had never felt this bad, after a love session with her. I began to think about, what she said back there at the hotel, how our perverted sex needed to stop. That she want's me to make love to her. I also got confused, because when we were on the beach she demanded to be FUCKED. I looked over at her, and she was now laying on her back, under the fall. I walked over to her, and laid beside her. I kissed her forehead, then her neck, and worked my way down. I wanted to relax her, and please her. I situated my head between her legs, and ate her pussy. Her vagina had be fucked so much and so hard, it was stretched at least, four times from it's normal. I licked her open pussy, making sure she felt, every lick. I could see strait into her, it was dark, and deep. I licked the left wall, moving deep into her. Then I licked the right side, then the bottom, then the top. I licked her clit, from the back to the front, the sucked the exposed tip of. I then sucked and pulled on her labia. After for what seemed to be hours of me being between her thighs, she came. I watched as her pussy, became full of a thick white fluid. I watched as it filled up and then oozed out and over the bottom of her Vagina.

I picked up her limb body and walked over to the side of the pond. I laid her body down gently on the green grass. Then I laid beside her. She turned her head and looked at me.

"I'm sorry." I said

I knew I was wrong in fucking her like I did. I knew she would not neglect me of what I wanted to do sexually. I knew she would be upset with me, if I did the shit I did to her. But I knew, I…I couldn't stop. I wanted to, but I couldn't. She rolled her eyes at me and turned away from me.

"Linda, Talk to me."

"About what?"

"What your thinking and feeling."

"You know what I'm thinking and feeling."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do. You just don't want to think about it. You want me to say I'm fine, then you'll move closer to me, and fuck me again, and again and again. I'm not fine."

"Tell me what it is." I said

"I keep thinking about all those things you say to me. How you love me, how you want to spend the rest of your life with me. How you want me to change. But every time, we are in a sexual situation, you treat me otherwise. You treat me like a whore. You treat me, like a slut. You treat me like, you will never see me again after we're finished. You treat me like you don't want me to change. If all you want is to FUCK, then I'll let you. I like being with you, but if you're not going to give me anything else, then you HAVE to leave. When I'm in town, I'll call you and we can FUCK. But if not, if you WANT ME, you need to show some control, I can not continue to let you FUCK and rip my body every time we lay down."

"Ok! I need some clarity. At times, we get so engrossed in sex, that we do things without thinking."

"That's when you need to slow down and THINK about what you are going to do next."

"It's not just me! You shout out things that make me think you want something, you say you don't. When you scream "FUCK ME!" how am I supposed to react? Why do you say those things?"

"Jason, THINK about what I do for a living. When I'm on my back and a man is on top of me, I INSTINCTIVELY, say things. So when you're on me, I lose myself and I say things, that, I don’t' mean. You know what I want. You know how to treat me. So START giving me what I WANT, and TREAT me right."

JAYCE73
JAYCE73
31 Followers
12