No Other Option

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers

His eyes closed then and he pulled away. She let him, his absence causing a slight chill to her exposed sex. He sat back on his heels, the plastic a pink beacon between them. His cock smudged against the plastic. Sitting up, she took it in her hands, the head held gently between thumb and forefinger. Even as a woman she knew what he must be enduring. There was a need inside her to release him, to take him inside her and offer comfort as a woman but knew the consequences of such an action.

Instead she kissed him. He was more taken by this action than if she had released him and sped him off to a fruitful climax. Her kiss was soft and wet. The tips of her fingers cradled the curve of his chin and lovingly stroked the smooth skin of his neck. Her lips parted to share his breath but nothing more. She held him, her bare breasts pressed into his chest and he moaned in appreciation.

They broke slowly, her fingers still stroking his chest as she smiled.

"You must get ready. We have much to do today."

He sighed and stood. She watched him, lean, muscular body, tight, chubby behind and long, strong legs as he walked. His head hung low as if ashamed and broken.

The warm spray of the water did much for him. It seemed to brighten his mood and ease the pain he was suffering. She donned a silk robe and leaned against the doorframe, watching as he bathed.

He took his time, relieving in the soothing comfort of the water, the slick glide of the soap over his body. For the first time he noticed his sensitivity. His neck, his lips, his ass, his nipples, they all seemed heightened and he caressed each, stimulating his captured prick which had now reformed to a full, confined throb he found pleasant.

Unashamed, she parted the cool silk to find her sex still moist. Her fingers worked expertly, teasing the lips, exploring inside. Her legs twisted, knees locked together, moving to and fro in rhythm with her fingers.

Chris watched through a part in the curtain as she pleased herself in a way that he, as a man, could not. At the moment of her peak their eyes met and the shame he felt earlier was renewed. His penis, locked and untouched, reminded him of his predicament. Eden, naked, aroused and in the midst of orgasm, only reinforced it.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers