No Penetration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,144 Followers

Susan smiled and then crawled up between Stacy's legs until their breasts were lined up nipple to nipple. She looked into Stacy's eyes before lowering her lips downward. Their tongues met at their lips and Stacy discovered how soft and erotic another woman's kiss could be. After frenching for two minutes Stacy moved her mouth to Susan's ear.

They heard the phone ring.

"Let it ring," Susan giggled. They frenched some more until the answering machine came on and they heard Donna's voice.

"I'm heading your way. Be there in a few minutes."

"SHIT!" Susan said as she moved out from under Stacy. "We better get dressed."

Stacy giggled. "Maybe she will want to join us."

"Maybe but maybe not," Susan smiled. "She might not go for it."

As Stacy pulled on her panties she asked. "How did you know that I would?"

"I'm not sure," Susan said. "I guess I was just hoping." They both were dressed when they heard Donna's car door in the driveway.

Stacy pulled Susan's open mouth to hers for one last wet kiss.

*****

The men managed to make it though the eighteen holes but they all played horribly mainly because their minds were on the game. "Maybe we can get together tonight." John said as they packed the golf clubs into their trunks

"Not us," Phil said. "Family birthday party. I wish we could get out of it." He was speaking for Matt as well. .

"Too bad," John continued. "I was hoping to talk more about soft swinging." He had mentioned it again to his wife that morning.

"What the fuck is soft swinging?" Phil asked as he walked around the car.

"Couples mess around with each other short of fucking," John said crudely.

Matt moved from behind Phil. "Wow, I thought you guys only undressed and kissed last night."

"We did but I think we all want it to go further," John said looking over at Paul and Phil. "Right guys?"

"Yes but we don't think the women will go for it," Paul answered. He looked at Matt. "So I guess that mean you are out."

"Maybe. Maybe not." Matt answered. "But if you are talking oral sex Amy doesn't do it."

"Donna didn't either until last night," Paul said smiling.

"Well, talk to her about it because I don't want her to get pissed at the beach house if we all start messing around," John said to the younger man. "Are you coming over tonight?" He asked Paul.

"We can probably make it," Paul grinned. He had wanted another shot at Susan's breasts.

"Good," John smiled. All he could think of anyway was Donna's nice round ass he had seen that morning.

*****

Donna tapped on the back door and entered the kitchen. She saw Susan and Stacy sitting at the kitchen table drinking a glass of wine.

"Booze already?" She looked at the clock and saw it was before noon.

"Want a glass?" Susan asked.

"Sure," Donna answered. "So what have I missed?" She figured they had been talking about the game and the kissing last night.

Stacy peeked at Susan and smiled. "Not much. We were waiting for you to discuss the game and last night."

"Paul was totally turned on," Donna giggled. "I gave him my first real blowjob last night."

"Really?" Susan smiled. "All the way?"

"Ooh no. YUCK," Donna said making a crunched up face.

"It's not as bad as it sounds," Susan giggled.

"So what do we do next?" Stacy asked. Her body was still tingling from her session with Susan.

"I want to do more but I'm scared," Donna said softly. "I'm not sure if my marriage will handle us actually.....you know....doing it with others."

"I think you're right," Susan agreed. "John told me about a man he works with who is into soft swinging. He wanted us to try it but I didn't want to do it with strangers."

"Soft swinging. What is it?" Donna asked.

"He said it was anything short of penetration," Susan replied.

"Anything. So touching is OK," Stacy smiled.

"And oral sex or is that considered penetration?" Donna asked. She was now sitting forward.

"For a woman who had never gone down before you are now into it," Susan giggled. "He said oral was OK. So that's fine with you now?"

"I guess so," Donna blushed. "There is something I have to tell you." She knew that she couldn't hide the fact that she had kissed John that morning and that he had seen her backside naked.

Susan looked at her with a puzzled look. "What?"

"When John stopped this morning to pick up Paul I.....I mean we...kissed while Paul was in the shower."

"Kissed, like with tongues?" Susan asked not sure if she should be upset or not.

"Yes, I'm so sorry but I was only wearing a thin nightgown and he could see me and Paul was about to come out of the shower and.."

"Is that all you did?"

"Yes but he picked up the back of my gown and I was naked under it and..."

Susan laughed. "Relax. We should have expected the men to start hitting on us after the game last night. I think we need to set some rules between ourselves."

"The three of us." Stacy said.

"Yes, I think we need to slow the men down some to keep them pumped up for sex. We can tease them and even let them kiss us or maybe even a quick feel but no real sex."

"Why don't we just play the game again and go further?" Donna asked.

"This will be more fun," Susan grinned. "But we have to tell each other everything that happens."

*****

After Matt left the three men were alone.

"It will give us a few weeks to warm the women up to bringing in another couple." John smiled. He looked at Phil. "So how does Matt's wife look?"

Phil whistled. "Small but nicely packaged. Short blonde hair and perky little titties. I was hoping Matt would go for it."

"Are they even thirty years old?" Paul asked.

"Twenty-eight or so," Paul answered. "But Matt told me that their sex has died down since the two kids. He can get a babysitter while we are at the beach house."

John grinned. "Let's go and see what the women are up to."

Twenty minutes late he dropped Paul off and noticed that Donna's car was not in the garage. John called his house and found out the women were there. "Do you want to come over?"

"Hell yes," Paul grinned.

*****

"John is bringing Paul over," Susan smiled after hanging up the phone.

"So are we going to start the teasing now?" Stacy asked.

"Sure," Donna grinned. She looked at Susan's braless breasts under the silky robe. "Are you going to get dressed?"

"Nope," Susan grinned.

A few minutes later they heard the garage door open up and then the footsteps of the two men. "In here boys!" Susan yelled from the kitchen.

John and Paul moved inside and stopped. "Before I forget," John started. "We've all been invited to Phil's sister-in-laws beach house in a couple of weeks."

Stacy smiled. "It's really nice and big."

Donna had met Matt's wife Amy once. "She's kind of into herself isn't she?"

"Hey if I had the money her family does I'd be into myself too," Stacy smiled.

"Sounds good to me," Susan said. "But I'm not sure if we should all be sleeping in the same house." She looked at Paul and winked.

Paul's eyes had not left Susan's smooth round boobs and hard tips pushing out the thin robe. He sat down on a chair to hide his rising erection.

John too had not taken his eyes off of Donna's little titties of which he now knew were never covered with a bra. It was then that Susan started the teasing. "I'm going to take a shower. Does anyone want to join me?" She looked directly at Paul.

Paul sat back and coughed nervously. "I would but I probably shouldn't."

"Maybe we all should take a group shower," John laughed. He too had a hard bulge in his shorts.

Stacy knew she was the odd man or woman out. "I need to get home. Too bad we have a party later." She moved over to Donna and kissed her lightly the cheek and then John. As she tried to kiss Susan she felt Susan's lips turn quickly until their lips pressed hard together. She felt the tip of Susan's tongue and quickly moved back. "I.....uh...better go."

John and Paul had seen the lips but only Donna could see the tongue action. "Whoa.....two women kissing," John laughed. "Do it some more."

"Gotta go," Stacy blushed before turning and exiting.

"Why do guys like to see women kiss?" Donna asked knowing both men were hard.

"They like to see women have sex but can't stand it when two men do it," Susan joked.

"Don't even go there," John said shaking his head back and forth to remove the image of two men kissing. "But if you two want to do some kissing please go ahead."

Donna laughed nervously. "I don't think so.'

Susan moved over and whispered to Donna. "Let's do it. It will make them crazy."

"No," Donna whispered back. She looked over at John and saw his smiled.

"I knew she would chicken out," Paul said knowing what the conversation was about.

Donna glared at him and turned and moved her closed tight lips to Susan's. She was only going to lightly kiss and move back but then Susan's arms moved around her and pulled her tightly into her. Her eyes opened wide when Susan's tongue slashed between her tight lips against her clinched teeth.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" Both men shouted.

Donna managed to resist for another twenty seconds but the excitement caused her mouth to open for more air. As her teeth opened Susan's tongue raped onto her tongue. She again resisted moving her own tongue to show Susan she wasn't interested but the tongue was turning her on.

Susan teased Donna's tongue and retreated and then returned about five more times until she felt the dormant tongue start to move. Slowly at first but then more forcefully until it was giving back as much as it received.

"Holy shit," Paul gasped seeing his little conservative wife frenching another woman. It was then he noticed Susan's hands moving down to cup his wife's butt.

John was speechless. His left hand was squeezing his hard-on through his shorts. He was about to cum and had to back off. He glanced at Paul and motioned for him to join him up by the women.

Paul watched John move up behind Susan so he did the same to Donna. As the women frenched the men pressed their hard-ons into their asses. It was Donna who broke the kiss.

"Hey, who invited you?" She giggled. Since she saw John rubbing against Susan's butt she knew it was her husband's dick rubbing against hers. She looked at Susan and winked. As the men rubbed against their backs the women's boobs and stomachs moved together as well. Donna then felt Paul's hands move under her arms to cup her little titties. Seconds later she looked down and over at John's hands doing the same to Susan's.

Donna was about to call it off when Paul's fingers moved down off her breasts to the top of her jeans. Before she could respond his fingers darted under the jeans and panties until his middle finger slid over her raised clitty and into her hot oven. "OH GOD!"

John heard Donna's moan and peeked around to see Paul's hand down the front of her jeans. He smiled and reached under Susan's robe and around to the front to find her ready and waiting pussy.

"Ummmm," Susan moaned. She saw Donna's closed eyes and lips nearby and moved to the lips with her own.

Both women were ready to cum even before the men started finger-fucking them. "OH GOD JOHN!" Susan cried. "DON'T STOP!"

Paul chuckled and leaned around to see John's hand under the edge of Susan's panties and curls of light brown pubic hair scattered around the fingers. He wished those were his fingers but didn't want to spook the women. "Are you ready to cum baby?"

"YES OH GOD YES!" Donna cried out.

Seconds later the women's screams filled the kitchen and most of the house.

Susan slowly pulled John's hand from under her robe and pulled the robe back in place. "I need a shower." She kissed Donna one more time and moved away.

"We should be heading home," Paul grinned at John. "Maybe we will see you later buddy." He shook John's hand which was still damp with Susan's juices.

*****

Both couples had jumped into their beds early and really didn't have time to get together that evening. At Church services on Sunday the three couples sat listening to the preacher talk about not coveting their neighbor's wife. At first they felt guilty but then realized that it was not cheating. And they had not really done anything really bad so far.

"Hey Matt's kids are in a soccer game over at the park this afternoon. Would you like to go and watch?" Phil asked the other two couples. "It will give you a chance to meet him and his wife Amy."

"Yes," Paul said quickly. He couldn't wait to see the young cute woman that Phil had described.

"I've had my fill of soccer games," Susan said. "Why don't you two go and Donna, Stacy and I'll get some food ready for after the game?" She glanced at Donna who smiled back.

"OK, the game should be over around 4PM. I'll ask Matt and Amy to come over as well." Phil grinned.

After going home and changing the men headed to the game while the women gathered at Susan's house.

"Just how cute and young is Amy?" Donna asked as the women stood in the kitchen preparing the salad. They had all changed into shorts and tee shirts.

"Really cute and about twelve years younger than us," Stacy said. "Phil says that Matt wants to join our....you know......group."

"I wouldn't turn him down," Donna grinned. "Does he have an ounce of fat on that toned body?"

"Not that I can remember," Stacy giggled. Donna excused herself and went to the bathroom and as soon as they heard the door close Susan turned and pulled Stacy into her arms. Their lips locked and their tongues explored. Susan pulled away "I've been wanting to do that since I saw you in church."

"Are you coveting your neighbor's wife?" Stacy whispered.

"Yes," Susan giggled. They were about to kiss again when they heard the bathroom door open. She leaned forward for one more kiss and then jerked back.

Donna turned the corner and saw Susan's lips pull from Stacy's. "Uh...am I missing something here?"

"Oops," Susan grinned. "Our secret is out."

"Secret.........what secret?" Donna asked while walking up to the two of them.

"We don't have time," Susan smiled. "Maybe later."

"Wait. Tell me," Donna begged.

Stacy giggled. "We masturbated in front of each other."

Donna stepped back. "No shit?"

"No shit," Susan repeated.

Donna moved over and started tearing apart the lettuce. She was shocked that their boring lives had come to this.

*****

"Hi Amy," Phil said as the three of them moved up onto the bleachers. "This is Paul and John."

Amy smiled and pulled her knees together to prevent the men from looking up her short denim skirt. "Hi."

"Who is winning?" Phil asked. He had not confirmed with Matt if he had discuss the soft swinging with her or not.

"The other team," Amy said frowning. "But Matt Jr. scored a goal." She glanced at Paul and John and saw them gawking at her legs. She reached down and pushed her skirt lower.

"Where is Matt?"

"He's one of the coaches," Amy answered her brother-in-law. She pointed across the field at the bench.

Phil looked over and saw Matt. He waved and Matt waved back. "After the game you guys are invited back to John's house for a barbeque."

"That's nice of you," Amy grinned. She noticed both Paul and John were older but quite handsome. She also was feeling good about them looking at her body. Matt seemed to have forgotten about her lately.

"I'll walk around to see Matt," Phil grinned. "Now you guys be nice."

Amy saw him walk away. "Why did he say that? Are you guys bad sometimes?" She teased. It felt good flirting again.

"Only around sexy women," Paul grinned. "So you better watch out."

"I'm not that sexy anymore," Amy blushed noting that her breasts had started sagging slightly and her tummy was not as flat as it was before kids.

"Don't take this wrong," John said softly. "But you have the greatest legs. Did you play sports?"

Again she blushed. "Yes soccer in college." She looked down at her legs knowing they were looking too. She had started working out lately and her legs and hips were nice and firm.

"Want a drink?" John asked. Paul and Amy said yes so he headed down to the snack bar.

"Thanks for inviting us to your beach house," Paul said as they watched the match.

"The house is really big so it will be nice to have company," she smiled. Actually the older men were quiet charming and she was starting to like them especially the attention they were showing her. She turned and saw his eyes again on her legs.

"Matt's a lucky man," Paul grinned.

"Thank you," she blushed again. She looked at her son with the soccer ball knowing Phil was still looking at her body. For the first time in a long time she was very excited. It was then she saw John at the base of the bleachers looking their way.

"Regular or diet Coke?" he asked. His eyes were on her tanned legs hoping that she would give him a peek.

"DIET!" Amy answered. As she looked up at the game again the book she used to write down the score slid from her lap. She automatically leaned downward to grab it before it fell though the bleachers.

"Damn," John thought when her body twisted to the side and her right leg jutted outward. Suddenly he was looking at the white lacy crotch of her silky undies. He was too far away to see if they were sheer enough but he didn't see any darkness behind them. It probably meant that she shaved her bush or was indeed a natural blonde.

"I got it," Paul said as he reached low to grab onto the book. Since she was leaning over he managed to get a peek down the top of her loose vee-neck blouse. She was wearing a semi-cup bra and he thought he got a glimpse of her tiny nipple.

Amy looked up and saw where Paul's eyes were and then down at John to see him looking up her skirt. She had gone from no attention lately to a lot. She knew she should have closed her legs faster but she didn't.

"Damn," John thought again because not only was her legs still open but she was smiling down at him knowing that he was looking. He then thought that maybe Matt did tell her about the soft swinging and she was willing.

*****

"MATT. OVER HERE!" Phil yelled when the game went into halftime. His brother moved over. "Did you tell her?"

"No, I didn't have a chance. She went to bed early last night and the kids were around and I couldn't say anything." Matt frowned.

"Well, you're invited over to John's house after the game. Maybe you can mention something to her there."

"That works because the head coach is taking the kids to get pizza after the game. Amy and I were going out to be alone."

"OK, we will wait for you to give the OK before you know."

"She might not go for it," Matt said as he looked over to see her sitting close to John and Paul. "Make sure those guys don't screw it up."

"I'll keep an eye on them," Phil grinned.

*****

John got the cokes and moved straight up the bleachers this time towards her. He noticed her legs were tighter together but he could still see a narrow strip of white panties. "Here you go," he grinned.

Amy took the diet coke and then leaned to the side to place the book on the seat next to her. She knew John's eyes were only a few feet from her knees so when her legs opened almost eight inches he had a pretty good close up.

John almost dropped his and Paul's cokes because not only could he see her panties up close he could see through the sheer material at her hairless pussy lips. Seconds later the knees snapped shut.

Amy smiled as John moved to one side of her and Paul remained close on the other side. She noticed Phil and Matt talking as John leaned over and whispered, "You are so beautiful."

She turned and smiled down at the bulge in his shorts that she had seen before when he walked up the bleachers. "Are you being bad again?"

Slickman
Slickman
8,144 Followers