No Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blueplains
blueplains
162 Followers

Judy's pussy felt different than those of the handful of high school girls I'd managed to be with. She wasn't loose, but rather softer and more yielding. Where those girls yelped and squirmed as I tried to fit inside them, Judy luxuriated in my ample size, moving her hips and confidently guiding me with her hands, so that I reached the places that gave her pleasure. She moved her hands over my broad back as I plunged deeper inside her.

Moving my hands under her backside, I lifted Judy's ass high in the air and drove my hips forward, holding my thrust at its deepest penetration. I had never been this deep inside a woman before, and I could feel my cockhead nuzzling what could only be Judy's cervix. I could tell that Judy liked the feeling, but that she was much more sensitive here. I gently rocked my hips so that my cock was only moving a fraction of an inch, while I rubbed my pubic bone against her swollen clit. Judy clenched her buttocks as I squeezed them, and I marveled at how her firm 40-year old ass dimpled and quivered in my hands.

I could hear Judy's breathing become shallow and quicker, and I knew she was close to orgasm. I gently lowered her ass to the bed, and straightened my body on top of hers. Rearing back, I slammed my cock into her eight or nine times in rapid succession and then buried myself in her deep folds, impaling myself inside her. I could feel her wetness grow inside, then begin to leak out. My balls slapped loudly against her ass as I began another series of punishing thrusts. I was afraid I might be hurting Judy, until I felt her hands on my tightened buttocks, pulling me in deeper with each push.

"Oh God..." Judy's pussy began convulsing, grabbing and releasing my shaft. I thrust myself deep inside her, my cock coming to rest on top of her cervix. As I held myself there, Judy pulled her knees up to my chest, offering her last sanctuary up to me. I raised up and drove my hips forward just a little bit more, and I felt my cockhead slip into Judy's cul de sac. It was warmer than the rest of her pussy, like I had drilled down to the core of the volcano which was erupting inside her. Judy gasped, then yanked my head forward, kissing my mouth roughly, raking my mouth with her tongue.

My seed began to spill out of me as Judy's pussy continued its mad spasm, milking my meat into her deepest recesses. I held my cheek against Judy's, our ragged breathing the only sound as I emptied myself into her. I went to withdraw my cock, but Judy moaned in displeasure and smacked me lightly on the ass before pulling me back inside her. She kissed me lightly on the neck as she savored the last of my waning hardness, then held her forehead against mine as our bodies parted.

* * * * * * *

When I awoke, it was night, and the only light in the bedroom was from the full moon which hung outside the open window. The candle in the bedroom must have blown out. A breeze was blowing in from backyard, and the sheer curtains billowed as I heard the rustle of fallen leaves on the patio below.

"Hello, sleepyhead."

"How long have I been out?" I was still naked, but Judy was dressed in a silk robe that stopped at mid-thigh. She was curled up at the foot of the bed, watching me intently. She must have showered, for her hair was wet and her skin glistened in the moonlight.

"Not long. Here, I brought you a glass of wine." Judy reached behind her and grabbed two glasses from the nightstand. She handed me one.

"We should toast to something," I said, taking the glass by the thin stem.

"Here's to a life with no regrets." Judy clinked my glass and took a sip.

"To no regrets."

Judy gave her wet hair a shake and gave me a wistful look.

"You are an amazing lover, Michael. You made me feel things I haven't felt in years."

I set my glass down and laid my body next to hers. I placed my hand on the back of her thigh, and slid my hand under the rustling silk and along her smooth, wet skin.

"Did I prove my desire to you," I asked.

"Yes, you did." Judy sighed. "That's the problem."

We lay there for a while, not saying anything. After a while, Judy reached out and touched my face, not letting me look away.

"Stay with me tonight," she implored. "I want to remember what it feels to wake up in the morning next to a man." I could see the tears welling up in her eyes again, and the loneliness that lay behind them.

"Yes." I kissed Judy on the tip of nose, and then, flashing my teeth, gave her a nip on the neck.

"Owww!" Judy's tears disappeared and she rolled on top of me, giggling as she pinned my arms over my head and straddled my stomach. Her hair fell over my face and chest as she planted a kiss on my cheek.

"You take a shower, and I'll make us some dinner."

Judy released me, bounced up off the bed and went down the hallway, her undulating figure disappearing in the darkness.

* * * * * * *

Judy heated up some leftovers, which we ate by candlelight. We ate quickly, left the dishes on the table and returned upstairs to the bedroom.

"That was quite some show you put on at the Burger Bowl," I teased. We were naked under the sheets, Judy's head resting on my chest. "Every guy there was watching you."

"I'm glad they enjoyed it," she laughed, "but the show was just for you. Did you like it?"

"Loved it." I gave Judy's ass a smack, and she yelped in protest. "But how am I ever going to speak to those girls at the stoplight again?"

"Oh, those little bitches." Judy's lips curled into a devilish smile. "Yeah, that show was just for me." She reached between my thighs and took my heavy meat in her hand. "Besides, after they got a good look at this monster, they'll probably run away from you from now on."

I smacked her ass again, harder, and I felt the warmth as the blood rushed to the surface of her skin. This time, Judy cooed in pleasure, the devilish smile still on her lips. She continued to hold my cock, which was starting to awaken again.

My cell phone started buzzing, and reached over to the nightstand to grab it. "Oh shit," I said to Judy, "it's my mom."

"Hi Mom." I tried to sound normal, or at least as normal as I could under the circumstances.

"Where are you, Michael? No one answered at the house. Is everything OK?"

"I'm over at the Martini's. I...ummm...I brought over some movies and we're watching them now."

"Oh." Mom sounded pleased. "How is Judy? Is her mood better?"

"Yeah, much better. She's right here, let me put her on."

I handed Judy the phone. She kept her hold on my stiffening cock, and craded the phone with her shoulder and she worked my rod over with both hands.

"Hi Carol! Oh, I'm fine...yeah, Michael came over and helped me rake some leaves today, and then I made us some dinner." I could hear my mom prattling on as Judy set the phone on the bed, planted her lips around my shaft and deep-throated me. She sucked me hard, and my dick sprang back to full attention. Admiring her handiwork, Judy picked up my phone again.

"Mmmm...yeah, Michael brought over a biiiiiggg stack of DVDs, and we're going to stay up late and go through them all." Judy gave me a sly look as she played with the pulsating tip of my cock.

"OK, I'll see you tomorrow. 'Bye Carol."

Judy ended the call and took me fully in her mouth again. I gasped in pleasure as her tongue fluttered up and down my shaft while she tightly gripped my swelling balls. My cock was like steel now, and the sight of Judy's lovely ass swaying above her lowered head brought my animal lust to a boil.

I grabbed Judy from behind and threw her down on her stomach. My rough desire aroused her more, and she drew her knees up under her and dropped her head into the pillows. She raised her hips, her moist vagina spreading open in aching longing for my cock.

I positioned my hips behind Judy's and slammed my meat into her, her ass cheeks shaking from the impact. Again. Then again. And again. Judy's moans became lower, more primal.

"Fuck me....harder...fuck me...." Judy's fingernails clawed at the bedsheets as I continued pounding her from behind. She twisted her head back and kissed me ravenously as I skewered her with my unyielding cock. Her dark eyes smouldered, and her voice was unrecognizable now, almost demonic in its passion.

"Deeper...break me...make me belong only to you."

I couldn't believe my eyes and ears, but it was obvious that the harder I fucked Judy, the more she was enjoying it. I took a handful of her thick dark curls and yanked her head back, driving her further onto my shaft. With my other hand, I slapped her ass, her cheeks turning an angry red. Her pussy was sopping wet now, and her moans had now become shrieks and screams.

"Oh shiiiiiiiit..." she cried through clenched teeth as I hammered her cervix with a series of rapid-fire thrusts. Her knees buckled, and she crumpled to her stomach with me still buried deep inside.

I was operating on pure primeval instinct now. Judy was laying flat on her tummy, and I knew I was close to blowing my load. I bared my teeth and bit her on the back of her neck, and the wet tremor from inside her body told me she liked it. I drove my shaft deep along her canal, with the base of my cock pressing against her engorged G-spot while my cockhead slipped into her cul de sac.

Judy was crazed with desire now, and she hooked her legs around mine and drove her heels into my buttocks, urging me deeper inside her like a rider would spur on a stallion. My head was alongside Judy's now, and our lips met in a savage kiss that sucked the air from my lungs. I pressed my hips forward in a feral lunge of animal lust, and felt my shaft bottom out inside her. I held myself there as her hot wetness enveloped me, and I knew that this beautiful woman beneath me was now completely mine.

I felt Judy's body explode, her insides wracked by orgasm after orgasm. She trembled beneath me as I began to come as well, and I felt myself become light-headed as I emptied myself into her completely. Judy's screams of passion grew muted as my shaft softened, and I was lulled into sleep by her soft whimpers of submission.

* * * * * * *

Soft sunlight filled Judy's bedroom as I awoke the next morning, to the sounds of birds outside the window, and the dull throb of my morning hard-on. The window was still open, and I burrowed deeper under the covers to fight the chill. Judy was asleep, her back to me as she lay on her side. In the quiet of the still house, I could hear the rise and fall of her breathing.

I lifted my head, straining to make out the alarm clock on her side of the bed. It was still pretty early, but I needed to be home before my parents got back, and I had no idea when that would be. I scooted over next to Judy, and placed my hand on her shoulder. She stirred and turned over, opening her eyes and giving me a drowsy smile.

"Good morning, Michael." She turned into me, our naked bodies entwining, sharing our warmth.

"I have to go now."

"Noooooo..." Judy protested sleepily. She wrapped her arms around me and closed her eyes again. "I was going to make us pancakes."

We held each other for a minute, and the feel of her bare skin against mine reignited the fire in my groin. I shifted my position slightly, and my erect member brushed her. Her eyes opened again, this time wider.

"My God, does that thing ever take a breather?" Judy moaned softly. I disentangled our limbs and rolled her over, spooning myself against her backside. I held Judy in a soft embrace, my lips right next to her right ear, as my hands cupped her breasts. Gently, I lifted my hips up and entered her from behind.

Judy sighed and craned her neck back, placing the softest of kisses on my lips. I rocked my hips languidly, working my tip in shallow thrusts. In contrast to our wild abandon of the night before, we made love in delicate movements, nibbling kisses and tender caresses. I held my lips near Judy's ear and told her how beautiful she was, and how I loved the feel of her body against mine. I felt my cock slip into Judy fully, and I took possession of her again. She pressed herself against my hips, holding me deep within her as we climaxed together.

Judy purred in contentment as I withdrew from her and kissed her on the top of her shoulder. As I left the bedroom, she was drifting back to sleep, a trace of a smile crossing her lips.

* * * * * * *

My folks got back around 10:30, much earlier than I had expected. I breathed a secret sigh of relief that I left Judy's when I did, then returned to my bowl of cereal. My Mom came in, bustling with energy as usual, as she came over to the kitchen table and gave me a kiss.

"Back so soon?" I asked.

"I can only take so much of your Aunt Mary," my father's voice boomed as he followed Mom into the kitchen. He affected an air of exasperation to Mom as he shot me a wink.

"Oh Peter, stop it!" Mom gave Dad a playful punch on the arm. The phone rang, and Mom answered.

"Hello? Oh, hi, Judy! Yes, we just walked in the door. Was Michael good company last night? He was? Oh, good." Mom smiled and took the phone into the other room while Dad went to hang his jacket in the hallway closet.

After a few minutes, Mom came back into the kitchen. "That was Judy Martini on the phone," she said to Dad. "She wanted to let us know how much she appreciates us trying to cheer her up since Matt left for school, and she would like us to come over for lasagna around 3 o'clock." She paused for a moment. "I already took the liberty of saying yes."

"Judy's lasagna? I'm there," Dad said. Judy was known in the neighborhood for being a fantastic cook; Dad used to joke that her bake sale brownies raised so much money for our high school that they ought to have their own line in the budget. Lasagna was one of her specialties.

I hesitated for a moment, thinking about how weird it might be, hanging out with Judy in front of my parents. But, I figured, there was no avoiding it, and if Judy had extended the invitation, at least she was comfortable with it.

"That sounds great, Mom. I'm there too." I stared into my bowl of now-soggy corn flakes, wondering what I had gotten myself into.

* * * * * * *

Judy's house smelled wonderful even from the front step, with aromas of garlic, tomato sauce, and meatballs wafting from the kitchen. We let ourselves in through the front door, which Judy had left open for us.

"Hello?" Mom called down the hallway that led from the front door landing to the kitchen at the back of the house. Judy leaned back and poked her head out of the kitchen doorway.

"Hi guys! Oh, good, you're right on time. We're almost ready to eat."

Somewhat to my disappointment, Judy was dressed without a hint of provocation. She had on a navy blue pullover and blue jeans, both with a relaxed fit. Over that, she had on a white apron, tied in a big bow at the back. Her hair was piled high atop her head, but dark tendrils snaked down on either side of her face, framing her merry smile.

Her slender neck was fully exposed, and as she turned around, I could clearly see the deep red lovebite I had left on the back of her neck the night before. From the corner of her eye, she watched me staring at it. As my parents busied themselves with pleasantries, her lips pursed toward mine in a secret kiss, and her hand moved up to the mark as she caressed it with her fingertips. Then she turned away, giving her hips a subtle sway, as she went back to work.

"I hope you all are hungry. I think I made way too much food."

Judy had prepared two big trays of lasagna, and a big pot of sauce was bubbling on top of the stove, filled to the brim with meatballs and sausage. In the oven, I could smell garlic bread, while Judy was busily preparing a salad in a huge steel bowl. Despite Judy's protests, Mom immediately set to helping in the kitchen, while Dad and I licked our chops and waited at the kitchen table.

The meal was delicious, and Dad and I went back for helping after helping, gorging ourselves on Judy's cooking. Judy beamed, happy to see us enjoying her hospitality. Mom and Judy cleared the plates, and Judy brought out coffee and a pumpkin pie.

"It's storebought, I'm afraid," Judy told us. She looked directly at me from across the table and smiled. "I didn't have time to make a dessert...I was a little busy this morning." I felt her stockinged foot brush against my leg under the table, traveling up from my ankle, lingering at my inner thigh just above the knee before lazily traveling down the same way. She carried on with my parents like nothing was unusual, gabbing gaily, her laughter filling the warm kitchen. However, occasionally, Judy's glance caught mine, her eyes like dark pools of simmering desire.

Judy and my parents chatted over their coffee; Judy filled them in on all of Matt's doings at college, and the three of them caught up on all the neighborhood gossip. Meanwhile, Judy's foot was now softly massaging my crotch, awakening my cock, which was snaking down the length of my thigh. She was pressing down on my entire length, teasing my cock tip until I felt the warm dribble of precum leak onto my thigh.

"Well, Judy, I think it's time for us to go," Mom said. "Thank you, it really was delicious."

"I couldn't eat another bite," Dad sighed. "Judy, you've outdone yourself again."

"Oh, I'm glad you liked everything. It was the least I could do for you all." Judy's eyes were fixed on me now, her foot continuing to tease my tensed meat. "Michael, you don't have to go if you don't want. I was just going to watch the football game."

Judy was a huge football fan, I guess going back to her college cheerleading days. Dad wasn't that interested, so I always watched the games with her and Matt on Sundays. She was really into it, and knew all the players and the strategies, and her wild emotions during the game always made Matt and I laugh. I looked at Mom.

"Sure, Michael, you can stay if you like. Just don't keep Judy up too late," she admonished. "She has to work tomorrow, and you have classes in the morning."

My parents said goodbye, as Judy walked them out. I stayed put, keeping my swollen member out of sight under the kitchen table. I heard the door close, and then Judy's footsteps as she climbed the stairs.

"Turn on the game," Judy called down to me. "I'm just going to change my clothes."

I went to the family room, and switched on the TV. There was about ten minutes left in the second quarter, and it looked like a pretty good game. Judy seemed to be taking a long time upstairs, so I settled back on the couch as my erection began to ease. I was confused, but maybe she really did just want to watch the game.

I heard Judy's bedroom door open, and I looked up from the couch to the stairs. As she descended, the first thing I saw was a pair of black patent stiletto pumps. Her legs were encased in black fishnet stockings, and a thin golden slave bracelet adorned her left ankle. I could see the muscles in her toned calves ripple as she delicately perched on top of her four-inch heels.

Judy took another step, and the tops of her stockings came into view, as well as the thin lines of her garters. Judy wasn't wearing panties, and I could see her shaven mound and the full roundness of her supple ass. She held onto the railing, her hands sheathed in long, black satin gloves that rose high upon her arms. She hesitated, and her ass cheeks dimpled as she tightened her bottom and swiveled her hips back slightly.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

A gloved hand repeatedly rained blows on the lovely ass before me, and it flushed with color. Judy then caressed her bottom, and I could hear her moan softly as she savored the sensation. Regaining her hold on the railing, she descended the rest of the stairs and walked into the family room.

On her torso, Judy wore a black satin bustier that circled tightly around her, accentuating her already slender waist and making her bottom seem even fuller and more inviting. It pushed her breasts high up on her figure, and they swelled out, her nipples barely concealed under the black lace fringe at the top. Her hair was down now, falling onto her bare shoulders. I stood up to meet her confident advance as she strode toward me.

blueplains
blueplains
162 Followers