No Regrets Ch. 02

Story Info
It's her last chance, and they fulfill her wildest dream.
1.5k words
3.97
18.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: Again I would like to "Thank" arbenitre, with all he has to do, he still found time for me! Thank you for finishing this chapter so quickly that I can get it to the readers. All feedback is always welcome and I will always answer any and all questions.

Enjoy!

***

They ordered a new round of drinks and everyone in the group began to ask her all sorts of questions at once. They wanted to know what she was doing for the past year and why she hadn't been around.

She told them that she had been working in the city for a while, since the last time she saw all of them. That the job she now has requires her to work long hours. That she gets up at 5:00am to be in work by 8:00 am and that she sometimes works till 8:00 pm at night and does this every day. To her time was flying by so fast that she didn't even realize that it was almost a year since she saw all of them last.

Glen just sat there watching her talk with all their friends it was like the good old times when she used to hang out with all of them. She would look up at him every chance she had and noticed that he just stared at her.

John started to tell her that it was really funny that she walked into the bar to night. She asked him why? He replied that they were all talking about a bunch of things they had done and her name came up a few times.

She raised an eyebrow and asked John what exactly where they all talking about that her name came up. As John mention things about the past, she began to remember, she looked into Glen's blue eyes as they grew wider and he cracked a big smile at her and she blushed.

She sat there thinking about when she first met Glen and their first date and where they went and what they did. She was daydreaming as all their conversations went on and then Glen brushed her cheek and her eyes came back and looked straight at him. He asks her what she was just thinking about and she turned red and said the beach. He then said oh yes the beach and smiled happily at her. It was as if they were in their own world for that moment with no one else around them.

With disdain in his voice, John then asked her; so what brings you down to this side of town after so long?

She looked right at John and said; John what's your problem? Why do you dislike me so much?

Before John could answer her Glen said; Honey he doesn't dislike you in fact he likes you very much. Then looked John in his face and said; "Don't you John?"

She looked over to Glen with a confused look on her face.

Glen continued saying; "we were just talking about you right before you came in, and John was just telling all of us that he had been jealous of our relationship and that he didn't hate you! In fact he actually likes you, he also told us how much he has always wanted to (he bent down to her ear and whispered "Fuck you")!"

She turned her head from his lips to look into Glens eyes and he nodded yes. She turned and looked at John and gave him a smile.

She said, "really I would have never guessed it since the way you have always treated me."

"Well what can I say? I was upset that I couldn't have what I wanted, so the only way I could get over you was to be mean and hurt you!" John said.

"Well I guess that answered my question."

"Yes it did! But you didn't answer my question?" John asked.

Glen knew why she was there, she could have anyone she wanted and she knew it, but she didn't want just anyone she wanted him and he would give her anything she wanted. But he wanted to hear her say it, so as she was looking at John he bent down put his lips to her ear and whispered; "so why are you here"? Then pulled back and waited for her to answer him.

Feeling his lips and breath on her ear she took a deep breath as she turned her face and brought her eyes up to meet his. Looking into those deep blue eyes of his she says;

"I want you!"

Glen gave her a big smile and let out a small chuckle tighten his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. He kissed her fiercely on her lips and as his tongue entered her mouth and started to dance with hers she pulled her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. They didn't care who was watching them at that moment, only that that moment was there right now. This is what Glen loved about her she was so forward and direct at what she wanted.

Glen could feel his cock harden in his tight pants making it uncomfortable to continue to sit. He started to shift in his chair breaking the kiss they were having. They rested their foreheads on each other and she looked down to his crotch and saw what was causing him to fidget in the chair. She looked up into his eyes and gave him a great big smile.

After that remark and the kiss they just shared, Glen knew it was time for them to leave.

They turned back towards John and saw the shocked look on his face, his mouth still open in surprise at her answer to their question.

"John close your mouth you look like a fish!"

Shaking his head he said; "I knew the reasons why, but I never thought I would actually hear you say it!"

Then he turned to Glen and said; "admit you're her Boy Toy!"

"Why? If she wants me now I'll be anything she wants me to be!"

John just looked at his friend Glen in shock.

"What the fuck is your problem John? Jealous because you're not my Boy Toy"? Gale snapped at John.

"Damn straight I am!"

Glen let out a loud laugh as they both stood up from the table 'John you're never going to learn are you?"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

Glen and Gale stood up from their seats and Glen pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back just as hard. Their tongues dances and swirled around each other's mouth till they let out a moan.

"Get a bed room!" Several of their friends yelled at them.

She then pulled from their kiss and as Glens chin rested on her shoulder he said

" that's exactly what we intend to do". And at the same time as Glens chin rested in her shoulder she turned and whispered in his ear. He pulled back and looked at her then nodded his head with a smile.

She stepped away from Glen and made her way around the table hugging and saying her goodbye to everyone. When she reached John she walked right past him and over to Glen and put her arms around his waist as he pulled her tight to him.

John stood up waiting for his hug goodbye when she walked right past him and into Glen's arms. Johns face fell as the disappointment of not hugging her or kissing her goodbye hurt him. So he said; "what? You're still pissed at me for what I said about your Boy Toy over here. I'm not even good enough for you to say goodbye?"

Looking right into his face she said: "John I'm not pissed at you! And of course you're good enough for a goodbye, but this isn't goodbye!"

John was now confused as he looked at her as she finished saying to him; "I want you to come with us!"

John's whole body stilled as his mouth fell open again for the third time that night, as he looked straight at her and then to Glen and said, "Is she for real"?

Glen gave John a great big smile and nodded his head to John as he pulled her close to him then said; are you coming?

John was still in shock over what just happen. Did she really want him to go with them or was she just bull shitting him. He hadn't moved to follow them when Glen turned and said; "John let's not keep the lady waiting, let's Go!"

Gale turned in Glen's arms and put out her right hand for John to take it. He stared at her hand for a moment. This was for real; she wanted him to go with them. He reached out and took hold of her hand as he grabbed his coat with his other hand off the back of the chair. As they walked out in front of him John could only shake his head in disbelief. He watched her turn back to him and gave him that smile that made his heart pound. Her smile was one of the things he loved about her, along with the killer body he had always dreamed of holding. Now he was holding her hand and walking out of the bar with her and she wanted him.