No Regrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, there was no rubbing my butt cheeks. I felt his fingers raking up and down between my pantied labia until he located the exact position of my vaginal opening, and then he began to press his finger tip into my pussy hole.

"Jeez," he said, quietly, "I don't think I've ever seen you this wet."

At this point, I was so far in my comfort zone, I could have cared less what he did. I was completely relaxed and bathed in a sea of long awaited and very welcomed submissiveness. I'd already reached the point where I'd given up any semblance of modesty and all control of the situation. My only wish was to be allowed to feel like this for a long, long time, and let my body serve him in any way he desired.

I wasn't sure what he was going to do next until the bed moved and I felt him push his face into the crotch of my panties from behind as he pulled my butt cheeks apart.

"You know I can't resist you like this." He said, pulling his face away long enough to take a breath.

"I know, Sweetheart." I was able to blissfully reply. "Go ahead and enjoy yourself. Then, when you're ready, you can paddle me some more, or fuck me, or whatever you want. You can always finish my punishment later, I won't put up a fuss about it."

There was no answer from him at all. I felt his face move back into my crotch and shortly thereafter, I felt the bed begin to shake. I smiled to myself knowing he was jerking his cock, probably in idyllic happiness, while he buried his face in my wet panties. Even though this was a very predictable act for him, I always get a thrill and a huge sense of satisfaction when he does it. It never ceases to amaze me how much my sexual smell and something so simple as a pair of panties can drive my man wild.

He jacked himself for several more minutes before he finally got up on his knees behind me and moved in close, rubbing his throbbing cock against the gusset of my saturated panties. Without saying a word, he reached down to move my panties aside and then placed the head of his cock against my opening and slowly entered me. I felt each millimeter of his swollen member as he pushed in, until he'd penetrated me all the way.

"You know," he whispered down to me, as he abruptly yanked my hips back against his engorged member, "if I give you a reprieve on the rest of your paddling, I reserve the right to punish you at any time in the future."

"Uh huh." I said, enjoying the way he'd impaled himself into me. "What ever you say, Sweetheart."

"And, you won't give me any problems?" He asked. "When I say it's time for your punishment, you'll obey me and submit to it. Right?"

"Of course I will. You know that." I answered.

Without another word between us, he started to gently fuck my pussy from behind - very slow at first, but soon his pace was building..... thrusting into me deeper and faster. I knew he probably wouldn't last long -- he never lasts very long when he's fucking me with my panties on. I know how much he likes to look down there while he's fucking me to see how it looks -- with my cute panties pulled aside and his cock buried between my hairless pussy lips.

The funny thing is, although it started out that I was doing all of this for him, his cock was rubbing directly against my g-spot in such a way that it caused me to lift up and push back into him. With each stroke, his cock rubbed me just the right way while it filled my wanton pussy. He was holding on to my hips, humping me -- thrusting into me -- and after a few seconds, I found a position that felt the best and simply stayed like that and enjoyed the feeling of being penetrated by Alex's cock.

I knew I'd have my first orgasm quickly and I hoped he'd last long enough to stay hard inside me before he had his own climax and pulled out. I felt him reach forward and push his hand between the pillows and my tummy, and then felt him slip his fingers down inside my panties, directly to my clitoris.

The next sixty seconds were a blur to me as he began to stimulate the small bud of my clit. That sensation, coupled with the feeling of his inflamed cock rubbing against my g-spot and him filling me up, was just too much. I began to buck and push back wildly against him. I tried to prolong the feeling by wiggling my hips away from his finger diddling my clit, but, he had me pinned down. Even though I struggled to reduce the direct contact from his finger, I couldn't.

I felt my orgasm start, building quickly until it overtook me and caused me to push up on my hands and yell, "Harder, harder. Give me your cock! Fuck me!"

Alex did just that -- roughly and deeply. He was slamming into me, grunting and impaling himself into my vagina. I felt him slow down for a moment and then following a loud groan, Alex started to erupt forcefully inside my pussy.

We usually don't cum at the same time, but, this time we did. And, as I squirmed and wiggled my pussy back against him, he pushed into me and gave me his hot, sticky semen. We stayed like that for several seconds while my climax peaked and he emptied himself into the warm, wetness of my pussy. I love that feeling -- the feeling of his cock convulsing and contracting inside me.... depositing his sperm into my vagina.

After we both caught our breath, the next half hour was spent with me sitting over him, hovering my pussy less than an inch above his face. He took his time, grazing his nose and mouth against the soaking wet crotch of my panties as he methodically sucked our combined juices out of my vagina. He loves to do that, I know he does, and I love to let him.

While he licked and cleaned me, I thought about the plan Deb and I were cooking up for our men. I smiled, contentedly, with the knowledge I'd successfully planted the seeds and took a big step toward making it happen.

To be continued...

12