No Regrets Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son continue to enjoy their new relationship.
2.7k words
4.49
86.8k
64
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove my mother's car to the coast on L plates. We headed for the quiet stretch of beach roughly half way between Borth to Aberystwyth, in Wales. We managed to find a spot to park and were soon making our way down the half mile track which leads to the beach. As usual it was deserted but still we walked another half mile along the sand towards Borth.

Before we settled down to soak up the sun I told mom to remove her top and skirt. For the next three or four of hours I had the pleasure of watching and playing with her naked body. The beach is usually quiet and today was no exception. But as we only live a few miles away, there was a real chance of someone recognising us. As it was for the whole time we were there, we didn't see another soul.

It really did feel extremely 'naughty' to swim and eat our lunch while nude; we had sex three times while we were there. The first was not long after we'd arrived, a straight missionary fuck. The second was a little after we'd eaten. I was on my back and told her to ride me.

When it began to cool down we decided to head for home. Dad wasn't due back till six but we wanted to get home before him. We did it a third time as we were walking back along the beach. We were passing some large rocks, without saying anything I leant her over one and did it hard and fast from behind. Doing it like that, without asking seems to turn my mother on the most as she came almost as soon as I started to fuck her.

As I drove back I tried to imagine what it'd be like with dad around. He's a bit of a work alcoholic and at the weekends he likes to get in at least one round of golf. The more I thought about it the less I worried that it would cramp our style, so to speak!

At home we both checked the house and their room for 'evidence' and I helped change her bedding. When that was sorted it was still only half four. Mom text dad who said he was just leaving the club and would be home about half six. Two hours.

At that point she was already nude. I pulled her to me as she dropped her phone onto the bed and kissed her.

'This weekend has been a dream come true for me.' I said as I gently fondled her breasts.

'It's not been a complete bummer for me you know.' She replied.

I looked at her freshly made bed before taking her by the hand and leading her to my room. I had her lie on top of my bed and I continued to play with my new toy.

'What do you think it'll be like after dad gets back?'

'You know his schedule and what he's like as well as I do. He's usually out of the house before you get up and is never home before seven.'

'So you're ok carrying on as we have been?'

'I don't see why it should change anything; but we have to be very careful.'

'That's what I needed to hear. You're to let me see you nude before you go to bed at night, even if it's only opening your dressing gown. In the mornings if I'm still in bed after dad leaves you're to come to my room, strip and ask me how I'd like to start my day. In the evenings when I get back from college you're again to strip and ask if I'd like to fuck you.'

As I'd been speaking I'd been gently playing with her clit. At that point she came but in a controlled, quieter way which seemed to last for ages. As she returned to earth, I asked her about this morning.

'You really wanted me to use the belt on your tits didn't you.'

'I did.'

'I wasn't sure whether to, actually I wanted to but didn't trust myself!'

'Whenever you feel that you want to... well you know.' She started to orgasm a second time, so I knelt between her legs to enter her and we fucked slowly for as long as I could hold back.

Afterwards as we lay together on my bed, she said that she'd forget about the regenerative capabilities of young men and wondered how many times we'd done it over the weekend. It took us a while to remember the exact count. I'd cum at least thirteen times.

Dad had enjoyed his weekend too. We chatted about it and our trip to the beach over a light supper. I went to my room at nine to get some college reading in and found it very easy to concentrate completely on what I was reading. I heard them both come up about ten and a few minutes later mom slipped into my room and opened her dressing gown to let me see her body one last time. As she brazenly exposed herself she asked how my studying was going before saying goodnight as she closed her gown.

As she left I closed my book and got ready for bed myself. Sleep over took me almost as soon as I lay down and it only seemed like a few minutes before the sound of dad closing the front door the next morning, woke me. A few moments later I heard his car start and not long after that my mother quietly pushed open my door.

'Good morning.' She said as she casually let her dressing gown fall to the floor, her knee length nightie joined it a few seconds later. 'How would you like to start your day?'

'I'm already hard.' I said as I pushed the covers back, 'I'd like a fuck with you on top.' Mom climbed onto my bed from the bottom a little like a cat stalking a mouse, she sucked me briefly into her mouth before kneeling over me and lowering herself onto my erection. As she moved herself slowly up and down the length of my cock I leisurely fondled her gently swinging breasts. Holding back as long as I could mom only just came as I filled her cunt with hopefully the first helping of my sperm of the day.

'That was just what the doctor ordered.' I said as she climbed off the bed and picked up her clothes.

'Your breakfast is ready, maybe best to eat it before you get dressed.' She replied.

'In that case you can stay like you are too.'

In the kitchen I was soon tucking into my breakfast happily watching my naked mother moving around the kitchen. Although I'd seen her like that almost all weekend it still gave me a buzz.

After I'd eaten I quickly got dressed and returned to the kitchen, she was still naked. Usually I bike to the village to catch the bus but somehow I'd let the time get away from me!

'Mom, can you slip a coat on and drop me in the village?' I asked.

'Okay dear, oops I didn't notice it was that late.' She tossed me her keys and told me to get the car ready as she reached for her thigh length rain coat.

'Don't fasten it.' I said as I went out of the door.

I backed the car out for her and figured it'd be safer if she drove. As she walked out of the house I was treated to the highly erotic sight of her nakedness framed within her open coat. As she drove to the village I couldn't take my eyes off her sitting at the wheel seemingly oblivious to the sheer eroticism of the situation. I was captivated by her tits which moved oh so gracefully as she negotiated bends and bumps. I waited as long as I dare before telling her to pull up. I gave her tits one last grope before letting her fasten her coat which she did with out comment. As she'd been driving she'd talked as usual about something or other... not for the first time the surrealism of the situation made me want to pinch myself!

At the bus stop, my friend Martin was already waiting. If he wondered why mom was wearing a rain coat on such a warm morning he never said anything. Mom said hello to him as I got out she said she'd try and remember to pick me up and left for home.

During the day I found my concentration levels had increased no end. At lunch time I was thinking over mom's suggestion yesterday morning that she pee on me. I had a wicked thought and sent her a text.

I fancy a bath when I get in, can you make sure there is plenty of water.

I didn't expect mom to reply and she didn't. The afternoon slid by quick enough and before I knew it I was on the bus heading for home. Mom was waiting for me when I got off it, in the passenger seat of her car so I slipped into the driver's seat.

As we drove home I could see mom looked a little uncomfortable, it was obvious she desperately needed to pee! Being gifted with a perverted sense of humour I drove just a little slower and stopped several times to point out something on the fields. Mom I'm sure knew what I was doing but didn't rise.

At home as soon as we were in the kitchen, she removed the few clothes she was wearing even faster than usual and asked if I'd like to fuck her. She wasn't quite hoping from one foot to the other but she did look like she'd have an accident very soon.

'I would actually, I'm just deciding where and how. But how senseless of me, do you need the loo?'

Through gritted teeth she said, 'Now that you mention it, I'm bursting!'

I asked her to follow me, and I headed for the stairs.

In the bathroom I removed my clothes none to quickly, before stretching myself out in the bath.

'You may pee on me but try to miss my face.'

Mom didn't need to be told twice. As quickly as she could she stepped into the bath, her feet either side of my tummy, squatted a little and sent a stream of hot pee onto my already hard dick. After a few seconds when the urgency had dissipated I guess, she stood up a little and let her urine splash onto my stomach and lower chest. All in all it was quite an erotic experience.

When she had finished I wondered out loud if she'd be able to lower herself onto me and do the honours. It was a bit cramped but she managed and we were able to enjoy what had to be our most depraved fuck so far. Needless to say we spent the next ten minutes at least in the shower but we were both spotless at the end of it, what could be considered good clean fun! Unfortunately I was also sporting another boner by then which I got rid of after I had her lean over the wash basin.

By the time dad showed up, over an hour later we were once again the image of respectability. We all chatted about our day as we ate together. The rest of the evening drifted by as they do, I spent most of it in my room studying and didn't notice mom as she came silently into my room on her way from the bathroom to her bedroom.

'Good night Paul.' She said from the door way. As I looked up to say goodnight, I saw that she was standing in my doorway with her bathrobe slipped off her shoulders and held open. What I also saw was dad behind her! Mom saw me looking at him and realised what was happening.

She closed her robe but not too quickly and turned to face dad. 'Hi honey.' She said.

'What were you doing?' He asked her.

'I wanted to know if Paul thought I was putting on weight?' she replied. Man that was fast thinking I thought.

'Do you often do that?'

'Now and then, he's mega critical and I know he'd tell me if I'd put on even an ounce.'

'Jesus. You think you know some one... good night Paul.' He said.

As he turned to go into the bathroom, mom waited until the door closed before almost doubling up in silent adrenalin fuelled laughter. 'Christ!' She mouthed at me.

'Un-fucking-believable.' I whispered back. 'You look perfect by the way, goodnight.'

I lay awake for ages thinking about what had just happened but in the end I decided if nothing else it'd let dad know mom and I had a relationship just a little different from the norm. I was up early the next morning and had breakfast with them both; dad didn't mention the incident which was cool of him. After he'd left, mom and I did though.

She started off by saying how careless she'd been and I complimented her on her quick thinking. Although she had made light of it at the time, I could tell she took it as a wake up call as to the risks we were taking. She did add that for what ever reason, it'd lit a fire under my dad. He'd not fucked her quite so energetically for, well years she told me.

I suggested that as dad knew I was used to seeing her naked and as it seemed to touch a few buttons for him, maybe she could follow on from that. She asked what I meant and I said maybe she could start walking around nude, upstairs at least when she knew dad would know I could see her. At first she was a little doubtful but after thinking about it for a few minutes she conceded that I could have a point.

'Anyway, if I leave in ten minutes I can bike to the bus which means I've got time for a quick blow job.'

Mom almost skipped around the table to kneel before me. Getting hard was never a problem and in no time she was sucking hungrily on my boner. I was one happy shopper as I set off for college ten minutes later!

Tuesdays are usually a drag even if I do get out early. The euphoria of the weekend has gone and next weekend seems a life time away. That's usually the case for me and most people but today life was good and I was enjoying every second.

I spent the morning thinking what I could put in a text to my mother. As it was she beat me to it and asked if I fancied a run when I got in, if I didn't have too much studying to do. I text back that a run would be good, as long as the stiffness in my leg had gone. Not quiet as subtle as yesterdays but what can you do!

Like I said Tuesday is a short day so I was home for just after four. Mom was in the kitchen when I got in. She said hi before deftly removing the few things she was wearing and then asking if I'd like to fuck her. I didn't answer just turned her away from me and pushed her face down onto the kitchen table. As I fucked her from behind I pushed my fingers into her hair and held her tightly against the table top. It didn't take me long to come but even so she did too.

When I'd got my breath back I changed and we went for our run, making sure we were back in plenty of time for a shower and another fuck before dad got in. The rest of the week followed in a similar very happy vein. She'd get me off one way or another each morning and at least once each evening. She even managed to let me see her body at the end of each day but not when dad could witness.

Also during the week, I spent a lot of time thinking about mom and dad and how it'd obviously turned him on, my seeing mom in the nude. I was sure there was a way to make it happen again. In the end events conspired with me to create that situation in a way I could never have hoped for.