No Regrets Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nem0
nem0
309 Followers

'I suppose we'll just have to give it time to cool off,' Mark thought feebly to himself as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. When he looked up into the mirror again, he started as he saw Deacon reflected behind him, a stubborn look on his face.

"I don't know if I'm up for another round, Deac," Mark said wearily, looking into his friend's eyes in the mirror and feeling a weak surge of hope; hope that Deacon would say exactly what Mark was thinking.

"Turn around and look at me," Deacon replied, ignoring Mark's plea. "I want to say this to your face." Mark braced his hands on the basin and looked down at his feet. After a while, he turned around slowly and leaned on the vanity.

"Okay. I'm listening," Mark said, folding his arms across his chest. Deacon took a deep breath and tried to collect his thoughts, which was made more difficult by the half naked and gorgeous dripping body in front of him.

"Look, I know you said it doesn't do any good to label things, and I think you're right. But for the record, I'll tell you what I think this is, okay? I don't know if what we're doing, or what we're feeling, is right or wrong. But I do know that what we've started has a, I don't know, like a force, and its pretty fucking strong. And I think we're going to keep feeling this way until we let it run its course, with or without our consent." Mark's brow knitted into a thoughtful frown.

"Run its course? Like, this is something we've got to...get out of our systems?"

"Yeah, something like that. I mean, if you really think we should stop this, we can try," Deacon said quickly. "But I don't think the way we feel about each other is going to go away just because we deny it. Despite what you think, I do have a conscience, and it weighs pretty fucking heavy these days. But as bad as I felt talking to Sarah before...I'm not ready to stop this yet," Deacon admitted quietly, his hair falling across his eyes as he lowered his head. Mark swallowed and moved closer to Deacon.

"Me neither. And I'm sorry I said that, I know it's not true. I just..." Mark put his hands on Deacon's elbows, his mouth by the blonde boy's ear. "I don't want any of this bullshit. I just want you," Mark whispered, his dick swelling as he felt a shiver run through Deacon's body. "I want you," Mark repeated, tilting his head so his lips brushed the side of Deacon's face. Deacon made a short, low moan and wrapped his arms around Mark, pulling him into a crushing embrace. Mark closed his bare arms around Deacon's back and sighed heavily, hoping that what Deacon had suggested was right. Maybe they did need to just ride out the storm.

"So what do you think? Do you feel this force thing too, or am I just making shit up to justify this?" Deacon asked after a while, his voice muffled by Mark's skin. Mark shrugged slightly, deciding to see where Deacon's theory led rather than freak him out with a flood of half-pondered emotional neediness.

"I don't know what it's called, and I don't know if we're making it up to feel better about what we're doing. What I do know is that I want you, and this semi-bone I'm getting has your name on it," Mark said with a snigger, gently pressing his groin against Deacon's pelvis. Deacon snorted and squeezed Mark harder into the hug.

"Nice. So we're both over-sexed idiots." Deacon pulled his head back from Mark's neck, his wide blue eyes piercing the soulful brown ones in front of him. "But just to make things crystal clear - this is on until its over, right? No regrets," Deacon said, a smile pulling at the edges of his mouth. "You game?"

"Always," Mark said softly, a heartfelt smile on his face. "I'm on you until this is over." Deacon laughed and kissed Mark passionately. When he pulled away, Deacon ran his hands down Mark's neck and sighed.

"For a minute there, I thought I'd never get to do that again," Deacon said, moving his hands down Mark's bare chest. "Which would be a shame, because you're really good at it."

They kissed again, their lips mashing and tongues probing. Deacon undid the loose knot holding the towel around Mark's waist, and it fell to the floor. Deacon ended the wet kiss and dropped to his knees, the discarded towel acting as padding against the cold, hard bathroom tiles. Deacon kissed his way down Mark's stomach before grasping the base of Mark's hardening cock and drawing it into his mouth. Mark sighed and smiled down at the blonde boy.

"Yeah, well you're really good at that," Mark moaned. Deacon pulled back and looked up at his friend.

"Seriously?" Deacon asked, a sceptical look on his face, his hand working the skin on Mark's cock up and down its length.

"Completely serious," Mark said in a strained voice.

"Because if I'm not doing it right, you can tell me," Deacon said shyly, his cheeks reddening slightly. Mark grinned and shook his head.

"Believe me, you don't need any pointers. I think you may have been a vacuum in a previous life." Deacon huffed a laugh, pleased with the compliment. Sarah seemed to always be telling him what he was doing wrong and how to do it better when he was with her.

"Thank you," Deacon said quietly, an embarrassed grin appearing on his increasingly red face. Mark held back a moan as a drop of precum oozed from his painfully hard dick.

"Don't thank me," Mark replied in a strangled voice. "Just suck me. Please." Deacon didn't reply, he just leant forward and slowly licked the dribble of precum from the tip of Mark's throbbing shaft. Then he grinned devilishly up at Mark, who was biting his lip to hold back his moans.

"You want me to leave the uniform on?"

"What?"

"This morning, when I was leaving for work. You said you thought my work clothes were some kind of sex role play thing. So? On or off?" Deacon asked, a laugh escaping his grinning lips as Mark growled at him. "Okay, okay, no more talking, I promise. Or no more serious talking, anyway. For the next two hours at least."

"Two hours?" Mark asked, his eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face. "We've done better than that." Deacon huffed and licked his bottom lip.

"Smartass. It's quality that counts, not quantity. Anyway, I said at least two hours," he repeated in a low voice. "At least." He punctuated this promise by taking Mark's cock back into his mouth.

Mark let out a long breath as he felt Deacon's hot, wet mouth envelop his dick; he steadied himself on the vanity with one hand, grasping a fistful of Deacon's shaggy hair in the other. Deacon sucked his friend leisurely, slowly drawing his mouth up and down the shaft in a rhythmic motion. He nibbled lightly up the underside of Mark's cock, then alternated taking it deep into his throat and suckling on just the tip, his tongue lashing the spot just below the head.

Deacon used one hand to massage Mark's balls, with the other he lightly stroked up and down Mark's thigh. Mark inhaled with a sharp, soft whistle as Deacon made a humming sound around his friend's penis; he clenched Deacon's hair tighter and put a hand on his shoulder, forcing the blonde off his rigid pole. Deacon gave Mark a puzzled look and opened his mouth to speak, but Mark made a shushing sound and grinned. Deacon grinned back, remembering his promise of no more talking.

So instead, Mark pulled Deacon up off his knees and grabbed both sides of his head, kissing him fervently, tasting himself in Deacon's mouth. Then he took Deacon by the wrist and headed out of the bathroom toward the bedroom. Mark gently pushed Deacon onto the bed and followed him down, Mark's mouth busy with his friend's tongue, his hands busy discarding Deacon's clothing. Once he was naked, Deacon ended the kiss and pulled the brunette onto his side, closing Mark's eyes with his fingertips. Lines furrowed Mark's brow as the room went dark. He felt Deacon's erection on his hip, warm breath against his ear.

"I know we said no more talking, but I want to try something," Deacon whispered, his lips brushing against Mark's ear, making him shiver. "If you don't want to do it, we won't. But I think you'll like it..." Deacon finished, his voice low and seductive. Mark nodded, his eyes still closed, swallowing as he felt Deacon's weight shift on the bed.

His whole body was tingling in anticipation, not knowing what Deacon was going to do, where and with what. Mark gasped as he felt hot breath on his cock, and a moment later, a wet, eager mouth. Mark frowned slightly, wondering why Deacon would want to warn him before doing something they'd both done to each other before. But as just as Mark realised that there was something different about the blowjob, that Deacon's tongue seemed to be upside down, he jerked his head back in surprise as something wet smeared across his cheek.

Mark opened his eyes to see Deacon's cock pointing straight at his face, hard and leaking. Looking down, he saw Deacon sucking avidly on his pole, fingers gripping his ass tightly. A low, guttural moan emerged from Mark, his already turgid cock swelling further in Deacon's mouth as he watched the scene play out below him.

Mark tried to turn his attention back to his friend's swollen shaft, a task made difficult by the sensations Deacon was causing below his waist. Mark shuffled his body closer to Deacon's to give him better access to Deacon's cock, putting one hand on Deacon's hip and the other around the base of his friend's prick. He began to work the skin up and down slowly while he suckled on the head of Deacon's cock, gradually working his mouth further down the shaft until the musky smell of Deacon's scrotum filled his nostrils. Mark breathed in the scent deeply, his tongue stroking the pulsing flesh crammed in his mouth.

Deacon, on the other hand, was focussing his attention on Mark's balls, stroking his friend's thick shaft as he took each orb into his mouth and rolled it over his tongue. After lovingly bathing each one, Deacon took as much of Mark's cock into his mouth as he could and started to bob back and forth on it. The boys continued to suck each other vigorously, their pace speeding up as the time wore on, their movements becoming more irregular and erratic.

Deacon started to audibly moan around Mark's meat as he felt himself getting closer to cumming, and he started to awkwardly thrust his hips forward, driving his cock in and out of Mark's throat like a piston. Mark gripped Deacon's ass tightly with both hands and tried to open up his throat to Deacon's onslaught, the sound of his best friend moaning around mouthful of his cock made Mark's balls tighten and draw up. Mark thought about pulling back and warning Deacon that he was about to shoot, but he didn't, figuring that Deacon hadn't had a problem with Mark shooting in his mouth so far.

Deacon felt Mark's balls constrict and started to suck his friend's rod harder, to draw out the sticky cream that marked the end of a successful blowjob. A low growl rumbled through Mark's throat as his cock jerked in Deacon's mouth, the hot cum jetting past his tongue and coating the back of the blonde's throat. The feeling of his lover's cum spurting into his mouth because of his efforts broke Deacon's own composure, and he came violently into Mark's willing mouth, his hips stopping in midthrust as a powerful orgasm coursed through his body. Once both their orgasms had subsided, the boys released each others' spent cocks from their mouths and flopped onto their backs next to each other, both breathing heavily. After a few moments, Deacon rested his hand on Mark's thigh.

"Was I right?" Deacon asked, his voice hoarse and low. Mark didn't answer; instead, he sat up slowly with a fatigued sigh and swung around so he was laying on his stomach, his head next to Deacon's. He placed a hand on Deacon's smooth, tan chest and rubbed the blonde's pec lazily, drawing his fingers across Deacon's already hard nipple before propping himself up on his elbows and brushing Deacon's shaggy blonde hair out of his eyes. Mark leaned his face over Deacon's and grinned at his lover; he lowered his head and pressed his lips to Deacon's, kissing him softly. Deacon grinned and placed his hand on Mark's hip, drawing his hand up and down the side of his friend's ass. "That's a yes, then?" Mark briefly pressed his lips to Deacon's again.

"What happened to no talking?" Mark asked, a grin tugging at the corner of his mouth. Deacon laughed and rolled his eyes, his hand wandering further across Mark's hip to squeeze his firm ass.

"I said no more serious talking," Deacon corrected. "I don't think me asking if you liked sucking me off while I did the same to you classifies as serious talking."

"Not serious, true," Mark said with a short chuckle. "Kinda slutty, but true."

"Slutty in a good way?" Deacon asked, the way he nervously bit his lower lip belying his light-hearted banter. Mark smiled widely and kissed Deacon deep and slow before replying.

"In the best way, you dork," Mark said, his eyes solemn. "I liked it, Deac." Deacon exhaled happily and nodded.

"Good. Me too. I like everything we do," Deacon added. Mark grinned at his friend and flopped down onto his back again. He glanced at the clock on the bedside table and nudged Deacon with his elbow.

"Well, that was only a half hour. What happened to at least two hours?" Mark asked, an impish grin on his face. Deacon laughed and elbowed Mark back.

"Jesus, you horn dog! Give me a few minutes to recover, wouldja?"

"Yeah, yeah, me too. I just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten," Mark replied jokingly. They fell silent, both still catching their breath. Eventually, Deacon looked sideways at Mark, his foot stroking Mark's lightly.

"So," Deacon said slowly. "Did you have a nasty dream about me this morning like I suggested?" Mark's eyes darted to his side and he cleared his throat.

"Yeah," he admitted hesitantly. When he didn't elaborate, Deacon gave him a playful shove.

"Well, come on," Deacon said enticingly. "Spill. What was it about?"

"Nothing," Mark replied quickly. "Just...just us."

"No, I know that look," Deacon said as he sat up and looked down at his friend. "You're lying. What was it?"

"Nothing! I'm serious, nothing," Mark repeated, his cheeks and neck reddening as he unintentionally thought about his dream. Deacon frowned curiously at Mark.

"Are you..." Deacon's eyebrows rose as the reason for Mark's blush dawned on him. "Oh my God, Mark, are you embarrassed to tell me?"

"No...no!" Mark insisted at Deacon's doubtful expression. "Well...maybe. A little. It was just a dream."

Deacon grinned at his friend, and moved so he was straddling Mark, the brunette's semi-flaccid penis nestled in the crack of the blonde's ass. Deacon put one arm on each side of Mark's head to support him as he lowered his face to Mark's. Mark's tongue darted out of the corner of his mouth to lick his suddenly dry lips, a shiver running down his back as he felt Deacon's growing member pressing against his stomach.

"Look," Deacon said in a low, sexy voice, his face inches from Mark's. "I hate to be blunt, but you've had my cock in your mouth. I've had your cock in my mouth. And up my ass. We've cum on and in each other. I don't think there's much left to be embarrassed about." Mark swallowed and sighed sharply, his dick getting harder with each word.

"It wasn't...it wasn't what we were doing," Mark explained, avoiding Deacon's blazing eyes. "...It's how we were doing it." Deacon raised his eyebrows and gently ground his ass down onto Mark's pelvis. The movement caused a low breath to escape Mark's lips, and he grabbed Deacon's smooth ass with both hands, causing his own swelling cock to slip further into Deacon's ass crack.

"So why can't you tell me?" Deacon cooed seductively, his grinding motion becoming more forceful. Mark squeezed Deacon's ass cheeks in time with his friend's thrusting, his breath becoming shallow and stinted.

"Because it seemed so...dirty," Mark confessed, his solemn brown eyes wide and exposed as they met Deacon's lustful baby blues. Deacon stopped moving and cocked an eyebrow.

"Dirty?" Deacon breathed in a husky voice. Mark nodded, his cock jumping as Deacon's warm breath bathed Mark's neck as he spoke. Deacon's own raging hard-on seemed to get even harder as sordid images of he and Mark together flashed through his mind. "I thought that 69 was pretty dirty. What's wrong with dirty?" Mark gasped as Deacon punctuated the last word by clenching his ass, massaging Mark's now completely engorged cock between his cheeks. Deacon grinned, his own breaths becoming shorter and lower. "Let me put it this way," Deacon started, his eyes burning into Mark's. "Either we do what we did in your dream, right now, or you can get reacquainted with your right hand."

Mark knew Deacon was bluffing - his cock was just as hard and aching as Mark's own, and no amount of jerking off would satisfy the foreplay both erections had stemmed from. Mark decided that if Deacon was going to play hardball, he would play it right back.

Decision made, Mark released one of Deacon's ass cheeks and instead wrapped his hand around Deacon's rock hard shaft and firmly moved his hand up and down, causing Deacon to gasp loudly and tilt his head back. Mark clenched his stomach and sat up quickly, causing Deacon to fall back slightly. Mark gripped Deacon's ass tightly to steady his friend before bending his head down and licking a long, wet trail from just below Deacon's pecs to the top of his outstretched neck.

"Alright, you win," Mark murmured into Deacon's neck, dropping kisses on his lover's jaw before continuing, slowly stroking Deacon's hard dick. "My dream...in my dream you were on all fours, naked, on this bed, and I was fucking you...from behind," Mark said slowly. A low moan escaped Deacon, his passion evident as he ran his hands over Mark's rugged back. "I was holding onto your hips, really pounding you," Mark continued, "and you were begging for more," Mark said, drawing out the final words before biting Deacon's neck passionately.

"Oh God," Deacon moaned under his breath, gripping Mark's shoulders and grinding his cock into Mark's hand, before roughly shoving him away with a grunt.

His heart pounding and his chest glistening with sweat, Mark watched in amazement as Deacon climbed off his lap and crawled into the centre of the bed; Mark didn't dare hope that Deacon was doing what he thought he was doing. But as Mark sat with his cock throbbing and painfully hard between his legs, Deacon got on all fours, spread his legs and twisted his head to look at Mark, his blonde hair falling over his eyes, his cheeks flushed, his breathing short and shallow.

"What're you waiting for?" Deacon asked, his whole frame shaking with lust. "Come on, fuck me, fuck me!" The sight of Deacon on his hands and knees, begging Mark to fuck him nearly made Mark come right then. The blonde boy lowered his head to the bed and thrust his ass up toward Mark. "Do it, stick your cock in me, pound my ass!" Mark still sat, captivated by what Deacon was saying and doing. "Please, Mark, do it, I want it so bad!" Deacon begged. Deacon could hear what he was saying, he knew he sounded like a slut, but he didn't care; he was so horny and so turned on by what Mark had described, he probably would've wanted Mark to fuck him even if they were in public, surrounded by people. "What, are you scared?" Deacon taunted, impatient, his voice breathless.

"You wanna get fucked?" Mark asked in a menacing voice, snapping out his stunned trance. "You better hold on, because you're gonna get it." Deacon grinned and wiggled his ass as Mark positioned himself behind Deacon's firm butt. Mark gripped Deacon's ass and spread the cheeks apart, his cock jolting as he saw Deacon's puckering pink hole. Mark felt a powerful urge to just ram his meat into Deacon, but he hesitated, looking around for the tube of lubricant from the night before so as not to hurt his friend. Deacon squirmed under his hand and growled impatiently.

nem0
nem0
309 Followers