No Regrets Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nem0
nem0
309 Followers

"Forget the lube, just do it," Deacon growled as if reading Mark's thoughts. "I need it right now, stick your big fat cock in my ass, please!" Mark shuddered with lust at his lover's plea, but was still concerned - he knew his dick would fit, but he didn't want to hurt Deacon again. So he spat on his hand and worked it into Deacon's hole, struggling to keep his cool as Deacon groaned and pushed back against Mark's fingers.

When Deacon felt the wetness on his hole, a part of his sex-clouded mind was grateful - the part of his mind that knew he wouldn't have been able to sit down for a week if Mark had fucked him dry. Mark spat in his hand again and coated his cock with spit, his hands trembling with desire. "Do it, now, fuck me, shove it in me," Deacon moaned, too consumed by need to care if he sounded like a total cockslut.

Mark placed one hand on Deacon's hip and grasped the base of his dick with the other hand, carefully aiming it at Deacon's entrance. Mark took a long shaky breath and then thrust forward forcefully, watching enthralled as his entire length disappeared inside his friend. A guttural, euphoric moan emanated from Deacon as Mark penetrated Deacon's quivering hole, impaling his lover on his thick rod in one strong movement. Without pause, Mark placed his other hand on Deacon's hip and gripped Deacon tightly as he withdrew his entire shaft from Deacon's bowels, before driving his whole cock back into Deacon's ass.

Mark tightened his grip on Deacon's hips and started pulling Deacon towards him while he was thrusting forward, driving his cock deeper into his lover's bowels. Mark grunted deeply with every thrust, his eyes glued to the sight of his hard cock moving in and out of Deacon's ass, hearing the sweaty sound of his balls slap against Deacon's beneath him.

A torrent of obscenities and incoherent grunts streamed from Deacon's mouth, forced out of him each time Mark plunged into his depths, his whole body rocking forward as Mark bore down on him. Suddenly, Mark's cockhead pressed against Deacon's prostate, the sensation causing Deacon's arms to buckle beneath him. His upper body collapsed onto the bed, trapping his leaking cock between the bed sheets and his stomach, pushing his ass further up onto Mark's shaft; the change in angle caused the head of Mark's cock to massage Deacon's prostate on every inward thrust, almost driving Deacon delirious with pleasure.

"Ohhh God!" Deacon wailed, his voice filled with desperate need. "Yes, there, there, yes, oh fuck yesss!" Mark grinned through the haze of lust around him as Deacon's words turned into one long, loud moan.

"Yeah," Mark said breathlessly. "You like that? You like it rough? Yeah, you take it, Deac, take it all," Mark muttered, uttering each word in time with his movements. His thighs shaking, his body coated with a sheen of sweat, Mark started to think that his body couldn't handle much more; then Mark felt his balls tighten, and a familiar tingling danced down his spine. "Ah, fuck, Deac, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum," Mark grunted, his fingers digging into Deacon's hips.

Deacon didn't answer, he just lay with his arms lay limp by his sides, Mark bucking his whole body forward with each thrust, causing a delicious friction on his cock from the bedspread; Deacon's head was twisted awkwardly to one side on the mattress, his eyes half closed, his lips parted, throaty moans emerging from his mouth in gasps.

Without any sign or warning, Deacon's cock started to spurt jet after jet of creamy cum onto the bed, a long and exhausted whimper from the blonde accompanying the flood of cum. As Deacon began to cum, his ass contracted around Mark's own penis, and this along with the sight of his best friend cumming powerfully and involuntarily, forced Mark over the edge. He thrust erratically into Deacon as his cock spewed cum into Deacon's ravaged hole.

Exhausted, Mark's thrusts became slower and more sluggish as his orgasm passed. Panting, Mark lowered himself onto his side, wrapping his arms around a slumped Deacon and bringing his lover down with him, the blonde still impaled on Mark's softening shaft, warm cum trickling out of Deacon's ass and down his thigh. They lay like that for a while, breathing heavily and completely drained of energy. Mark tightened his arms around Deacon and nuzzled his face into his lover's neck.

"Mmmm," Deacon murmured softly, pressing his body closer to Mark's. "Was that...was that two hours?" Deacon asked, his voice hoarse and tired. Mark chuckled and kissed Deacon's neck lightly.

"If it wasn't, could you keep going?"

"Good point," Deacon croaked ruefully. Mark snorted and kissed Deacon's shoulder. They were both silent until Mark spoke hesitantly.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked quietly, his hand lightly massaging Deacon's stomach. "I mean, it wasn't too..." Deacon smiled, his eyes closed.

"Uh-huh," he murmured. "I'm...I...uhmmm," Deacon trailed off with a low laugh. Mark also laughed and, propping himself up on one arm, leaned over Deacon and kissed him, a soft and leisurely kiss, swollen lips and velvety tongues dancing against each other. "Mmm," Deacon mumbled into Mark's lips, before turning away and dropping his head on the bed, a smile spreading across his tired face. "That...yeah, I'm that." Mark smiled and lovingly kissed Deacon's neck.

-------------------------------------------------

And so the days passed, the boys occasionally untangling themselves from Deacon's sheets long enough to hang out with their friends now and again, go for a workout or get food from the store. Sometimes they played videogames or went to the beach, caught up on study notes or drank beer by the pool. But everything they did together was infused with knowing looks and stolen kisses, furtive touches and suggestive smiles, and always with a lot of laughter.

Every day seemed to pass too quickly, the days on the calendar ticking over, closer to the return of Marie and Sarah, their parents, and reality. And with each day that ended, Mark and Deacon were both aware, within their own thoughts, that what they had started didn't seem to be wearing itself out. In fact, they both felt that it was growing stronger rather than weaker, tendrils of something too meaningful weaving through their minds and hearts and taking hold.

Time dashed past them until they both stood, side by side, in front of Deacon's wall planner, silently looking at the big red circle denoting the date of Sarah and Marie's return.

"Two days," Deacon said, nodding his head as if to remind himself that it was real. Mark swallowed and stole a sideways glance at his friend. "I think it's time we pulled out the serious talking again, don't you?" Deacon asked, turning his head and fixing his eyes on Mark's solemn profile.

Mark swallowed again and met Deacon's eyes. Deacon pursed his lips and nodded at the agreement he saw in Mark's dark eyes.

Shoving his hands in his pockets, Deacon turned away from Mark and walked toward the lounge. Mark glanced at the circled date on the calendar and sighed, before slowly following Deacon out of the room...

------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

nem0
nem0
309 Followers