No Sex Before Marriage Slut! Ch. 03

Story Info
The rest of Kelly & J's day together.
6.3k words
4.28
24.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kel662
kel662
4 Followers

Chapter 3

A few minutes later we were back at the car and I put the wicker basket away. Still glowing from our highly arousing sexual experience, fucking like rabbits amongst the rabbits so to speak. The ground felt so soft under my naked body as he rolled me off him onto the damp grass, near the blanket, pushing his cock deep back inside me, my voice echoing through the land as I cry out with pleasure.

My face shows my intimate fantasy about what we’ve just done and I suddenly feel myself being pulled onto my sexy boyfriends lap. I groan as I can feel his cock, already hard again, pushing against my soaking wet pussy even through his jeans. I imagine the thought of it penetrating my pussy here in the car and I squirm. “Hard again eh Hun?” I giggle and he blushes.

Its not long before our lips are once again fused together, tongues thrust into each other’s mouths, sucking on lips, nibbling, caressing.

We get stuck like this sometimes, our relationship is mainly set on lust but I know he loves me as well. I’m guessing that’s not just wishful thinking! Ha ha!

After a good 10 minutes of kissing and touching various parts of each other’s bodies we relax with me just kissing his neck gently while he caresses my lower back.

“Mmmmm, we should get going.” I breathe onto his neck, “I wanna catch a movie before lunch.”

“You ever stop eating girl?” he laughs gently and I give him a playful slap on his chest. “Sorry, sorry!” he laughs a little more, completely unhurt by the attack, and cuddles me.

“C’mon,” I smile my most innocent smile at him and he picks me up off his lap, plonking me back in my seat rather rudely.

“Fine!” He looks at me and grins as I pause in the position he dropped me in, one eyebrow slightly raised before shifting into a more comfortable position.

“Thanks J.”

“You’re quite welcome!” I smile and shake my head in mock disbelief. He starts up the car, getting it running before he gives a sharp slap to my inner thigh and grips tight enough to make me gasp. The twinkle in his eye as he watches my reaction worries me and I wonder what he’s up to.

“What?” I say, curious. He seems to pause, thinking about what he’s going to say. “James!” I prompt.

“Would you suck my cock while I’m driving?” he says quickly, the words spitting from his mouth in a sudden rush to escape, I glance at his eyes, to his crotch and I nod silently, relieved that was all he wanted right now.

I enjoy sucking his cock, he’s taught me to do it how he likes and I feel that I’m almost a pro at getting him off now, I can even take that monster into my throat, like, right in, comfortably. I can make him cum within 5 minutes of starting if I really want to, but I usually drag it on for at least 20.

He’s damn hard at the moment, and I know he’ll pleasure me later so I kindly agree in words that I’ll suck him off, here in the car.

I take a deep breath and let out a breathy giggle before undoing his zipper and pulling his cock out, my mouth open slightly in uncomfortable need as I run my hands over this delicate tool.

“Mmmmmm, you want me to suck it huh?” I let the soft moan overtake my voice, giving it a really sexy tone, he loves this voice and he creeps his hand up to stroke my hair before grabbing a fistful of it. Groaning I lower my head a tiny bit, “I’ll take that as a yes…” I smirk and he lets go, knowing he’s got the message across.

I slowly move my mouth to the head of his cock, kissing it gently all over and teasing it with my tongue, just flicking the tip of my tongue against the little hole on the end, lapping up the small amount of salty pre-cum leaking from the tip.

He starts the car down the road, a bit uneven at first as I teasingly slip my mouth around the head and suck softly, putting him off his concentration. I always tease for ages; I love his expression, a mixture of enjoyment but angry frustration and the way he flexes his cock at me, tempting me onwards.

I keep licking all over his cock, tasting it, feeling the hard flesh on my tongue, I mainly run my tongue up the underside of the shaft so it tickles slightly, playing around with the head with my rough, frolicsome tongue.

After ages of this play we seem to be getting into more busy roads, only 5 or 6 cars going by as we travel along but that’s enough! The strange looks I’m sure we’re getting as we speed along, my mouth wrapped around a beautiful shaft.

I quickly start the proper work on his cock, slipping the swollen head into my mouth and sucking gently, pumping just the head in and out of my mouth a few times, constantly sucking, the pressure of my mouths grip on his cock making him moan softly. Then I trap it in my mouth…gently holding it with my teeth so he daren’t move and I blow, just gently, but enough to make him squirm like crazy.

“Ah, my baby likes that huh?” I moan onto his dick and I gently slip another inch into my mouth, repeating the process, bobbing it in and out of my mouth and sucking gently the whole time, before trapping it and blowing.

After I’ve tortured him enough with about 5 inches of his handsome cock, I attempt to surprise him, barely caring for the world around us anymore and I quickly deep throat the last 4 inches, so swiftly he hasn’t got time to brace himself, the car swerving slightly on the neat tarmac road, our hot, trembling bodies enclosed in the delightful shade of the trees that are lining the narrow track.

I suck hard and long, swirling my tongue around it and breathing heavily onto it. I keep my lips wrapped tightly round the base, massaging it with them, the last of my shiny lip-gloss being rubbed all over it while my throat gently massages it like my cunt would.

I reach my hand into his pants, tugging the loose material down a little so I have better access to his huge balls, rubbing them delicately and massaging them with my finger tips before moving them onto my palm, taking them right into my hands and feeling them harden while I suck on his strong cock.

I slowly start to move it in and out of my tight throat, swallowing to try and drag it back in. Each time I pull it out I blow on the head gently, making every part of this experience as pleasing as I can for him.

I can feel him jerking in my mouth this feeling is so arousing. I suck even harder, knowing this must make it so difficult to drive, using all my mouth and throat muscles, dragging my teeth a tiny bit, knowing he’s close but also knowing we’re getting close to a main road, wanting to hurry up and finish my job.

Most girls hate the taste of a guy’s unique liquid, but I enjoy the intimacy of it, the way it erupts into my mouth and fills it with a warm, salty taste that is difficult to get rid of and makes you feel so naughty, a small reminder of what you’ve been up to!

I taste the second lot of pre-cum on my tongue, the sudden realisation that he’s going to cum soon makes me brace myself slightly, constantly bobbing my small mouth on his huge shaft, sucking, swallowing, swirling my tongue, anything I can do to get him to his climax.

He finally puts his hand on the back of my head, this is his way of showing me he’s about to explode in my mouth. With this warning I focus my entire attention on the head of his swollen, jerking cock, sucking harder than ever before, swirling my tongue expertly over the tip, tempting out his gooey liquid as well as I can while I rub harder on his balls.

“Cum for me J!” I groan, sucking and blowing, caressing his cock as best I can. Then it happens, the wonderful eruption I’ve been waiting for, the traffic lights luckily positioned there, on red so he can ride out his orgasm with his eyes firmly shut, gasping and moaning as I suck out all his cum. His cock fucks my throat, his hips bucking; I keep swallowing it slowly until I get the final blast on my tongue.

The final blast almost makes me orgasm, the enjoyment of fucking my boyfriends cock with my mouth giving me so much pleasure, yet frustrated with my need for release I pull my mouth off his throbbing cock, bringing my mouth to his and gently pouring it into his mouth, pushing my tongue between his lips and letting him taste it. I start off a passionate kiss, the sexy dance of the tongues.

I always give him a taste of his cum, and likewise with mine, it’s an equality thing, so we get the pleasure of our own liquid.

I smile as the kiss is gently broken off and he swallows the thick, sticky cum that I’ve deposited in his mouth, then I lean back down, cleaning off his deflating shaft, licking all over it to get his cum off as it goes limp in my mouth, an impressive 4 inches when soft. Then I put it away, doing up his pants so he’s not exposed to me anymore, and I wipe my mouth.

“Mmmmm, you got nice cum...” I grin at him and he rubs my thigh, the light of the traffic lights going green and the car speeding away down the country lane.

I relax completely now, not saying much till we get to the cinema and he parks in a small lane about 2 minutes walk away from it.

I neaten out my hair, the wind and our previous fucking having messed it up a little. I grab my lip-gloss from the glove compartment in the front, I have a set of most of my make up in here, and I apply some. Giving J a quick sexy smile before getting out of the car. He likes my lip-gloss; he likes the feel of it when he kisses me; and how attractive and plump my lips look.

I push the door closed and wait for him to get out. He walks round to my side and I suddenly remember my bag, leaning over the side of the car, pointing my ass at J as I reach for it, he doesn’t hesitate a moment before grabbing my ass and I writhe away from his touch, giggling as I turn around to face him, bag in hand.

I’m never ashamed to be flirtatious, or more, in public with J. He’s one of the best looking guys in my town and I’m one of the more medium girls, pretty face, slightly curvy body, but good enough to want to touch, all the time. At least J seems to think so!

We walk hand in hand to the front of the movies, not really bothered about which movie we see, I let him choose while I kiss his neck and cuddle against him. It’s a comedy horror movie, you can tell by the title, but I’m not bothered ‘cause nothing really scares me, from the looks of it, it’s not a popular movie and to be honest, I don’t care. The sooner we’re together, at the back, misbehaving. The better.

I haven’t thought much about what my dad said to me last night, I can’t help thinking who he’s planning on selling me to…but I guess I’ll find out! I’m more expecting him to have been joking, trying to scare me. Forget it, I’m not even going to think about it anymore!

It doesn’t take long to get tickets, I let J buy them but I’ve told him I’ll treat him to lunch, he seems content with that. I don’t like to let him think I’m taking advantage, because of his riches that his dad left him, so I always make sure I use some of my money to treat him.

We like this cinema because its cheaper, and its further away than most of our college mates would go just to see a movie, we do this so we have less chance of seeing anyone we know, no embarrassing interruptions!

We have to go up about 3 flights of stairs to get to the theatre where our movie is showing and the competition is rife. J is always competitive, I try my best not to get annoyed during arguments, I always have to give in you see. Just to keep the peace.

This particular competition always seems to take place though, the race up the stairs. I hate these stairs, I always have, I don’t work out nearly every night like J does, he could slaughter these stairs, where as I just playfully hold him back or kiss him, slowing him down. I flashed him once when there was nobody else around and he just stood stunned for a second, giving me the lead up the last flight, letting me win gracefully and giggling uncontrollably.

He refused to go down on me that night, but instead teasingly touched and kissed all my sensitive points, turning me on to no extent. I had to finger myself twice when I got home, having my evening shower. I was so horny!

“1...2 ...3!!” I say the 3 quicker than he expected and I sprint up the first flight, him just behind me, he skips a few steps, leaping up them and he grabs me round the waist, holding me so tightly I can barely move, only enough to giggle and try and prize his arms off me. “Cheater! J let go!” I laugh.

“Me?” he doesn’t let me go, playfully carrying me up a few steps to the next landing before setting me down. “You cheated more, put a bigger gap between 2 and 3 next time!” he grins and sprints off up the stairs with me trying my best to keep up, fighting off a giggle as he staggers slightly, having caught his toes on a step and stabling himself, yet sitting for a second. I grin down at him and then carry on up the steps, ahead of him, but he grabs my foot, laughing his mildly deep laugh as I struggle to free myself.

I want to win this time, but I know he isn’t about to let me free just yet. I let him pull me back down a couple of steps, hopping to keep my balance and I face him. He kisses me, releasing my foot as I nibble his lip and get really into the kiss. A couple of people go past us, I don’t pay any attention to them only hearing a young boys snigger as he stands watching for a second before his mothers disgusted tone scolds him and seemingly drags him away by the ear.

I give his lip one last loving suck before getting off his lap and running up the last few steps before he can register my movement, right to the top and I lean against the wall, breathing hard from the mixture of passion, achievement and affirmation that its going to take a little bit of persuasion before J will pleasure me now. I just laugh at my thoughts as he gets to the top, the look on his face reading bitter defeat, he instantly grabs me, making me squeal with delight and he goes into the cinema, arm wrapped tightly round my waist so I have no choice but to go with him, not that I’d ever choose not to!

A few minutes later we were seated, J always sits on my right side, ‘cause I lean against him when we’re worn out.

This time is no different; he’s sat next to me, the lights still on. We have about 5 minutes till the lights will go down, until that time we have to try and behave!

“What you doing tomorrow?” I ask, resting my head on his shoulder but looking up at his eyes.

“You know my Sundays, damn mother, Nan and granddad all come over for Sunday lunch, I wish I could sneak out and spend time with you though Kel, ya know that right?” he puts his arm back around me, stroking my arm and my hair, fiddling gently.

“Yeah, it’s a shame. Dads home all day tomorrow though, I don’t want to push my luck!” I smile, that stab of worry piercing my stomach and I fight it back, ignoring it. “Oh, fuck the lights!” I mutter and I sit up properly, just as J turns to face me I kiss him hard on the lips and we get caught up in the affection, loving each other, our tongues grinding while the lights finally go down, making it very dark up at the back, so I decide to let his hands wander.

I feel his right hand snake down to my thigh, under my skirt, he’s teasing me, I know he’s going to do this for ages, we have 2 hours to play and we can’t fuck in here.

I moan as I feel him going a little faster than he normally does and I quickly push the sound into his mouth, not wanting it to attract attention. His hand has reached the very top of my bare thigh, his fingers stroking me there. The anticipation giving me so much pleasure yet the wait is agonizing, making me squirm like some sort of insect under some bodies thumb, trying to push his hand onto my mound but he moves it away each time I try it.

“Patience . . .” he whispers as he keeps stroking my inner thigh and I reach my hand out to slip it up his shirt, wanting to stroke his firm body. His free hand quickly grabs my straining hand, pushing it away and I squirm, frustrated.

“J . . .” I moan, wanting him to violate me while I touch him, “put your fingers inside me please, J!” I whisper harshly.

“Soon my precious, wait!”

I grumble but I don’t fight him, he releases my hand and grips my thigh while he sneaks a hand up my blouse. I bite my lip hard to fight off a giggle as he tickles my stomach purposefully, he doesn’t stop any time soon, he spends a good 5 minutes stroking and tickling my tummy making me squirm and giggle slightly and I try and fight his hand off.

A couple of people glance back at us and frown, whispering harsh comments, but I don’t really pay attention to what they say, I just apologise to them and glare at J, desperately trying to keep a straight face and he gets the hint, continuing his hand on its journey, but leaving my sensitive, ticklish tummy alone.

We have packed in kissing lips and his mouth seems to venture immediately onto other parts of my warm body, he kisses down my neck playing with the small hollow at the bottom, but his mouth almost straight away moves to my cleavage, (such a romantic), revealed by the unbuttoned blouse. I feel his tongue slipping out from between his lips and teasing the fine hairs on my body, breathing on them and kissing my tits gently down the middle. He knows this is one of my soft points, being kissed and touched there makes me writhe, but he doesn’t seem to care much that I’m fighting off moans whilst he massages my thigh and left breast.

Soon enough I’ve undone a few more of the clear, shiny buttons on my tight blouse, getting my left breast out of the push up bra for J to suck on.

He doesn’t need to be told what to do, his reaction to the exposing of my intimate upper body doesn’t surprise me, his mouth drops open in a silent gasp and almost instantly closes around my nipple, sucking a lot of my pale tit flesh into his mouth and licking it, his rough tongue teasing every inch of it. Then he starts kissing all over it and making the nipple go so hard it’s almost painful to touch. Every second of his work makes my pussy tingle just that little bit more until I’m desperate.

“J, please get your fingers inside me!” I gasp as he moves onto my plump right tit, pulling it out of the bra cup and repeating the careful caressing of my breast with his mouth, pinching my red, sucked, sensitive nipple, the little pink nub of flesh aching with pain and pleasure as he pinches it harder, giving it a little twist. Totally ignoring my pleading that I’m voicing at him to finger fuck me.

He gently cups both of my tits, lifting them and squeezing them. By this time I’ve sunk right down in my chair so nobody has a view of my breasts as he plays with them.

His touch is making my pussy ache to be touched and he smiles as he sees the desperate look on my face, still he just pushes my tits together tightly and attempts to force his tongue between them, tickling me, making me purse my lips tightly and gasp, squirming insanely. After a minute or so of this he gives in, knowing how much I want and need my pussy filled by something and his fingers don’t hesitate to make their way up my skirt, dragging his fingertips up my thigh, my body shivering with pleasure and I urge him onwards by pushing my mound up to his hand and gasping a little bit, knowing the first entering of his fingers is going to make me moan like a bitch.

He rubs my wetness through my panties, coating them in as much of my pussy juice as possible, smiling and drawing in a deep breath through his nose as my scent starts to fill the area, thank god there isn’t too many people in here!

Then he decides to completely remove my panties, being so slow and delicate, pulling them off like he’d hurt me if he went too fast. I groan, knowing the real reason why he’s doing this, just to tease me enough so I’ll accept 3 fingers.

I bite my lip to fight off a moan as his fingers touch my bare, shaved cunt; he starts to stroke my labia, loving it as much as I am. He always enjoys touching my pussy, it’s written in his eyes, and it’s by his proposition that I shave it; it eases licking apparently. I feel his fingers work in slow up and down strokes, tickling my clit that’s poking out almost inconceivably. The pressure he applies gradually getting harder until two of his fingers slip between my labia, sending thrills through my body as his fingertips brush against my sensitive clit.

kel662
kel662
4 Followers
12