No Shame Taken, Just Returned

Story Info
Revenge.
819 words
4
140.2k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
816 Followers

I've read a couple of stories where some wacko gets angry and has their spouse brutally raped. The shame of the rape always held the victim in some check for what was done later in the story.

I chose a male victim that was not afraid to 'out' what happened to him. Someone who knew what the costs were and was going to go for it.

*****

Sunday's church service was over and the crowd was gathering outside exchanging small talk when five outsiders approached. They walked into the church crowd looking closely at all the men. When they all stopped walking, they each approached a different man. Four of these men had a wife and one or more children at his side. Each was served a summons seeking damages, and the complaint. Each individual inflicted a sexual assault upon Jack Murphy. The fifth individual did not have a wife and children at his side. His copy of the complaint including planning, organizing and carrying out the sexual assault on Jack Murphy.

All hell broke loose and these five process servers retreated to their cars and left.

Two of those served were attempting to deny the accusations while two others were trying to explain something unsuccessfully to their wives. The final man stood there in silence. He was wide eyed and started to shake. He knew, the strength of a chain is its weakest link. He knew that his father was unsuccessful in stopping it this past week.

As soon as the process servers started to leave, the state police appeared in front of the church. They were searching out those very same men. The targeted man that was a police officer raised his hands away from his concealed Glock. He faced then placed his hands against the church wall. He spread his arms and legs in the approved manner. The four others stood there motionless in shock. They all were arrested, read their rights and handcuffed for all to see. The charges were criminal sexual assault with intent.

At that point along with the state police chief, Jack Murphy exited a squad car and approached the fifth man. In a voice loud enough for all to hear, he turned to the crowd. "If any of you or your children have had any sexual or bodily fluid contact with any of these men OR THEIR PARTNERS in the past 3 weeks since I was raped, I suggest that you immediately be tested. Aids testing takes 6 months and follow up testing should continue for over a year." Some women started to weep and hold their children. The children and mothers were confused and frightened.

Jack then walked over to the fifth man and started talking. "Dear brother-in-law, you physically and mentally abused my sister time and time again. When she fled to my house, I knew that I had to keep her and her child safe. I sent them away to a friend out of state and from there they went somewhere else.. Even I did not know where they were. You could not get anything out of me, so you got your revenge upon me. You and your friends here raped me repeatedly. Then for the past three weeks, you and your gang kept abusing and threatening me. All done to get to my sister. I was wired. My whole house was web cammed for months. Everything you did and said was captured. Everything you and your friends did was recorded. I know, and police know all of your and your friend's assets, even the hidden gold and drugs you never told anyone about."

"Your Daddy the mayor is not here now. He has been with the State police since daybreak. Your father was under investigation before this happened. I held off these three weeks at their request, waiting for their investigation to finish. Did you think I was cringing these weeks because I feared you? I was gladly buying them time. The Police chief is also with him being questioned. I don't expect that either of them will be able to raise bail easily."

"Good bye dear brother-in-law. Your wife will take your half of your assets in the divorce. I should get the most of the rest in my civil suit. Your lawyers will get the rest. Your dreams of power and wealth are now gone. I hope that you can survive in prison. You may be a quick man, but you are not very tough."

"You felt big and powerful with four of your buddies raping me. I wonder how many years you are going to be someone bitch now?" Turning to the congregation he left saying "You need to pray for the families that these men will be leaving behind." He then returned to the squad car and left. He was a free man, starting to heal and not having to look back.

wieliczka
wieliczka
816 Followers