No Sleep Tonight

Story Info
Joan wants Aiden - & whoever else can put her to sleep.
7.5k words
4.18
28.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of a stripper has its perks...mainly making loads of money without any serious training or education necessary to succeed. Unfortunately insomnia is not something I would refer to as a perk. Last January I had one of the good perks; two days off in a row. Almost unheard of for me because either I'm working six days a week or my schedule is just broken up to allow only one day off at a time and I usually spend that time sleeping through the day like I normally would anyway. I guess that's what happens when you're the "exotic" Asian girl at the strip club, I'm always in demand. Well with the days off I decided to break my pattern up and sleep at night so I could see the day for a change and do things like, you know, normal people. In my line of work you're normally working all night into the early morning, sleeping through the day like a vampire and waking up at night. This time was supposed to have been different, but when you've worked the same night shift for a couple of years straight a two day sabbatical is not going to eliminate the habit your body is used to. Case in point, that long winter night.

It started Tuesday at about 4 a.m. I had just finished my shift at Valerie's and knowing I was going to have Wednesday and Thursday off I figured that I should stay up through the day so I could catch some sleep that night then wake up refreshed about 8 or so the next morning, go to the mall, the bank, catch a movie...whatever I wanted to do. Negative. Instead I accidentally took a long enough nap in the middle of the day to fuck all that up. I didn't think it was too bad but once I saw that I woke up around 5:45 p.m. I knew I was screwed.

I spent my time before bed trying to use up some energy in order to make sure I was tired around midnight. Since I always take a shower when I get off of work (and really, who wants to come home smelling like work with any profession) all I needed to do was throw some clothes on to leave the house. I picked out my favorite lime green, long sleeved, v-neck sweater from VS (I never wear bras outside of work, I've got a full set of B's that don't move too much), a pair of Paris Blues jeans to contour this half a basketball shaped ass in back of me and the greatest winter asset, a pair of tan Timberland boots. I grabbed my black bubble goose coat and Nokia phone on the way out of the door and with perfect timing, Aiden called me as I was locking the door.

"Hey babe," I answered.

"Hey to you too, Joan," he responded. "Were you still coming by later on tonight?"

"Of course, I never say things unless I mean 'em."

"Just making sure 'cause I'm leaving for a little while and I wanted to see what time you would be here so I could be back on time."

"I'll be there about 10. I'm about to run around myself for the next little bit so don't worry about me just yet but know that I'll be there."

"Marvelous. See you then babe."

"Bye."

Finally, I was going to get some one on one time with Aiden. He and I had known each other for a few months when a couple of weeks prior, Liz had one of her patented Get Laid Parties in which we hooked up one decent time. I do count it as the first time we had sex but it's hard to say that we were each others' focus since it was at a GLP. From what I remember of that night I was in the middle of getting eaten out when Aiden approached me and let me know that he had wanted to fuck me since the day we met. We had a good go round in Liz's kitchen but if you know anything about her GLPs' you know that there are a lot of people going at it at once and although we both climaxed it was short lived because my attention was diverted to a short and beautiful redhead with a flip haircut and his was taken by a husband and wife couple in need of an extra digit. Since then I planned to one day get a good crack at him and when I got the two days off the light bulb went off in my head. He was the sexiest guy with clothes on or off and the fact that I could never peg his nationality intrigued me. I wanted his dick to wear me out so I could pass out and actually get the sleep I needed at the time I wanted it and nothing was going to stop that.

The city of Nocturnal has the great distinction of having so many businesses within walking distance from my apartment downtown so even in the middle of winter, getting around was never a problem, even on my feet. First stop was to Chloe's corner market to grab a newspaper and then onto the Taco Bell/Pizza Hut restaurant where I sat down with my paper and a supreme personal pan. To this day no one ever believes I read the paper so I always buy one from a store instead of subscribing just to show it off and read it in front of people; strippers aren't as dumb as you might think we are. After my pizza fix I called Liz up to see if it was cool to come kick it before my rendezvous later on. Since she lived in the same building as me it was never a problem for me to show up, announced or not, but sometimes I liked to know if I was going to walk into an orgy or not. Not because it offended me or anything but in case I wasn't in the mood I wanted to be warned.

I picked up and headed to Starbucks for a grande, raspberry mocha and then back to my apartment to pull out a sexy little number for later. I planned to try it on in front of Liz once I got there so instead of putting it on then I carried it with me to her front door only one flight up. I didn't bother knocking since I didn't mind what was happening that night but I actually only found her and two black guys watching Inside Man on HD DVD. "Hey babe," she said, hopping up to hug me as I entered. I love coming to see Liz because she honestly never has much, if any, clothes on. If I remember correctly she only had on a really long white wife beater that fit rather snug on her little self and a pair of black flip flops.

"Looking good as always," I told her after giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"You're looking just as fine yourself," she shot back. "By the way, that's Mac and Martin sittin' on the couch."

"Hey y'all," I said, waving to them. "I'm gonna throw my jacket and this stuff on your bed real quick."

"Well go 'head then, you know where it is." She then slapped my ass as I walked away. I looked back at her and growled. "You know you like it," she told me. There wasn't anything I could say and knowing this she sat down in between the two buff men and finished watching the movie. I sat down next to her in the middle of the couch and Mac was positioned on my right side. I won't lie, everyone on that couch was hot and in great shape and I made a nice pillow out of Mac. I only got my touch on then but on a normal night there would have been so much more. Liz on the other hand was giving Martin a hand job...can't blame her either, he was thick.

About an hour or so later it was over and I started to get ready for my arrangement. Since she has a studio apartment there isn't a bedroom to change in so you're always getting naked in front of everyone if you change there...which doesn't bother me one bit. I stripped off my conservative clothes and slipped on my red geisha outfit I bought during a Halloween sale at Frederick's and red 5 inch spiked heels from Centerfolds. I planned to throw on a pair of slacks with it to walk over to Aidens' in the cold but I had to show it off a little in its sexiest form before my departure.

"That is hot, babe," Liz told me, sitting on the bed and admiring my frame. "I think I may want a piece of that before you go." She started to caress my tits and pulled me towards her on the bed, ass first until I was sitting between her legs. I could feel her mouth covering my neck getting ready to give me a hickey but as good as it felt, I had other plans for the night and I actually wanted to save myself for once.

"Sorry Liz," I said, lifting off of the bed. "Tonight this is all Aidens'."

Just then, Martin came from behind her and started to do to her what she started on me, placing her in between his legs and kissing her neck softly but he was staring at me the same way she was, like he was hungry. It sent chills up my spine but I liked it.

"You know, Joan," he said between nibbling on Liz, "if all doesn't go as planned tonight with your date...I'm sure we can take care of you. Isn't that right, Liz?"

"Mmm hmm, focus on me now since she doesn't want any of this," replied Liz, spreading her legs and grabbing the back of his neck to pull him closer. Mac approach us by the bed and seeing that I had about 30 minutes before I needed to be at Aidens' I decided to stick around for at least another 20 because whenever Liz got started with anyone, especially two guys, it got interesting. I sat down in a chair off to the side of her bed and watched as the men started ravaging her right in front of me. Both men were rather tall and muscular with Martin being a darker complexion than Mac and little ole white and tanned Liz in the middle it didn't seem like she would be able to handle them...at first glance. But that's the beauty of Liz; she can handle anything and anyone.

I watched Liz take Martins' dick in her mouth as she was wildly being fucked doggy style by Mac. I watched her ride Martin like he was a horse and in the middle of it, hopped on Mac and did it again in reverse. I saw her suck the both of them down at once as easily as she sucked water through a straw. She was a pro in every sense of the word and I couldn't help but get off to it, moving my panties to the side and masturbating like a fiend to the sight in front of me. From what I could tell, she came at least three times but after my first one I had to go. I was so wet and ready to go that I knew there wouldn't be much talking when I got to Aidens'. He was going to fuck me until I fell asleep and that was that.

I got to Aidens' about 10:05 and he tried to tell me I was late but I pushed my way inside 'cause I really wasn't trying to hear any of that shit.

"Whoa tiger," he told me, "in a bit of a rush?"

"No," I said flatly, "just horny." I stripped myself down to my costume and heels and immediately started to strip him down as well. As I was pulling his jeans off he managed to take my long black hair out of its upright position and saw that it was curled for once. He tried to comment on how good I looked all done up but once again I didn't give a shit. I was horny and I wanted him right fucking then. Somehow I managed to get him into the room shoving him in backwards while kissing his lips and chest. I finally pushed him on the bed and stopped for a moment; as I stared at his beautiful naked body I told myself that I actually might like this guy and that maybe this could be the start of something wonderful. I smiled without even knowing so and I guess it rubbed off on him because he started smiling too. It made him even more gorgeous. "You don't need to do anything baby," I said softly, "just leave it up to me right now."

I bent down at the edge of the bed and took his erection as far as I could into my mouth. I could feel him pulsating already as soon as I got him all the way in and could tell how much he wanted me. As much as I wanted to do to please him I was so overrun by lust and desire that I wanted myself to be pleased first. I got on top of him in order to slide his cock into me, taking in every inch and feeling the head of his dick almost tickle my furthest depth. I wasted no time and started bucking and riding him as hard as I witnessed Liz doing earlier. I saw his eyes roll into the back of his head as he moaned my name as loud as he could. I hadn't even broken a sweat yet when suddenly I watched him jerk and I could feel him flowing like a fondue fountain inside me. He was coming!! That may have been all fine and dandy for him but I didn't get the mind blowing sex that I had been promised before. Hell, it wasn't even as long as the little shit we did at Liz's party! Needless to say, I was pissed.

"Aiden," I called out, hoping to get a response. "Aiden...AIDEN!" This asshole fell asleep! "You've gotta be fucking shitting me!" That was it; I couldn't believe that I had wasted any of my time on him. My plan was ruined completely because we didn't get to spend any real time together and he seemed to be able to last only about three minutes. I could have had some fun with three people at Liz's and after wasting time on one...I think you get my point.

I had no more words for what had just happened so I didn't waste anymore on Aiden when I picked up my clothes and stormed out of his apartment. I was feeling serious rage as I was walking out of the door but to be honest I was too horny to be full of it. Hell, I was too full of his cum to not be horny and that brought me to my next thought...satisfaction. It was only 10:20 when I got home so I knew I still had time to work my magic, get some sex and go to sleep on time. My biggest issue at the time was figuring out who I didn't mind seeing at that point in order to get my beauty rest; my first choice was Shawn, a Puerto Rican guy who loved to please. We had only been together twice before that night but I was never disappointed when I left his place. He loved to eat and could last for a couple of hours, easily. I cleaned up a little and changed back into my earlier outfit because I wasn't about to play the sexy game anymore that night. Now it was all about business. I called him up and, as always, he was available and ready to take me to the edge. He lived a little further out but not far enough for it not to be worth it so I made my way downstairs to my green, Civic Si and gunned it out of the underground parking lot. My XM radio was blasting Boyz II Men's "I'll Make Love to You" but yet again I wasn't trying to hear that shit. I switched from Suite 62 to 65 and heard A Tribe Called Quest's "Hot Sex" blaring through my speakers. Now that was just what I needed for the mood I was in.

Around 10:45 I made it to Shawn's building and didn't bullshit around getting to his second floor apartment to knock on the door. Although I wasn't dressed to be flashy he still was impressed enough with seeing my gorgeous face and dark eyes to tell me how good I looked and even groped my ass on the way inside. I was happy because he knew what this night was about and it wasn't about all that romance shit.

"I'm glad to see you're interested," I told him, walking inside and tossing my coat on the couch. He locked the door behind him and stared me up and down.

"It's impossible not to be," he shot back. I could hear the faintest trace of his accent still intact and that was enough to make my pussy wet all over again. It didn't hurt that his muscles were protruding out of his black wife beater to body builder proportions or that he was damn near a foot taller than me. I even liked the little stubble on his face because it meant he was so busy doing something that it held him back from shaving and I loved a busy man. Yeah, I was ready. In front of his kitchen counter I removed my boots, socks and panties so quickly (and definitely un-stripper like) that I'm sure it wasn't sexy in the least bit but Shawn saw something different and as I stood there in my panties and sweater as he picked me up like a small doll and placed me on top of the counters' edge, pulling my panties to the side and diving right into my pussy.

God that man can eat! I was always impressed with his willingness to jump right in and taste me. The man knew exactly what he was doing; however, I think I was used to his technique because he did the same thing each time. He started off licking my lips in broad strokes with his tongue blanketing me, then focusing on my clit and fingering my spot with his middle finger. Next he tossed my salad a little and came back to make me cum while sucking on my clit. I was grabbing onto his head the entire time and the shit felt as good as he could but...I just couldn't cum right then. I didn't let him know this and just continued on as I normally would, telling him I was climaxing and clenching my thighs to his head like it was the greatest shit ever. Now normally I'm dripping wet by then but that wasn't the case this time. Luckily he wasn't paying that much attention picked me up off of the counter, carried me to his room and tossed me on his bed.

I looked at the clock near his bed and it read 11:03. That meant I was still on schedule to get my nut and get my beauty rest so I didn't mind not coming the first time in the kitchen because he now had about another hour to beat my pussy up to knock me out for the night. As I laid down on the bed, Shawn stood at the edge and stripped down to his birthday suit and very erect dick staring straight at me. Being a built guy he didn't let me down in the dick department, standing there with his 9 inches right in my face. I stripped off my sweater and panties and made my way towards him, looking up and guiding his cock into my mouth without saying a word.

"Damn, mami," he groaned out, "Suck that dick for me."

Talking isn't the easiest thing to do with a mouthful of dick so I responded with moans instead of words. I made sure to saturate his dick with my saliva to ensure he could slide into me quickly and get this session started. I was so excited blowing him that I nearly choked and that isn't easy for me to do since I don't have much of a gag reflex. I started to finger myself with my left hand trying to make up for the missed opportunities at coming I had missed twice earlier. I got just about to the edge when I decided I wanted the feeling to be completed by a dick and not manually. In a swift motion I pulled his dick out of my mouth, pulled him onto the bed and helped push him into me, feeling the sensation continue from my hand. He started off slow but forceful, bucking his hips into my thighs repeatedly and making me one happy girl. Immediately I started to come and it felt great! I played with my clit some more and as he pumped inside of me, I came all over his dick almost stuttering as I moaned out.

"Yeah," he started, "You like that dick, don't you baby?"

"Mmm...yes, papi. I want more."

I told him to lie on his back so I could hop on top of him and ride him like I did Aiden, hoping I wouldn't have the same premature ejaculation problem I experienced earlier. After about five minutes I realized that problem wasn't going to happen twice as he showed no signs of popping anytime soon. His endurance continued as he grabbed my hips and flipped me over and fucked me from behind. His dick felt amazing with every thrust and I came again one last time on my knees and fell onto a pillow in front of me. I looked at the time again; 12:15. Perfect. I was getting some sleep and although I wasn't at Aidens' I was happy with how it ended. I laid my naked ass there and got comfy as Shawn passed out right next to me. I thought of how great my day was going to be as I got up later on and also about all the places I was going to go and people I might see. This led me to thinking of friends' birthdays and wondering if I should start getting gifts tomorrow for a few people. I had so many thoughts that I realized I was doing more thinking than sleeping. As a matter of fact it was a half an hour later and I was still not asleep. I tried to just shrug it off but at around 1 it became apparent that this was a problem. I wasn't tired in the least and being worn out from the sex...well; that never happened. Shawn was great and all but that just wasn't the night. About 1:13 I knew I had to go.

I got dressed and headed out the door without waking him up and locking the bottom lock from the inside to make sure no one broke in. I may have used Shawn for the sex but I cared for his well being. That didn't mean I wasn't pissed though because I was. I also knew that unless I could got worn out the right way I wasn't going to get any sleep that night. I opened up my phone and scrolled through the phone, staring at the time and a couple of peoples numbers I was about to contact. I was determined to get sleep and satisfaction and I closed my phone determined to make that a reality. I headed back to my car and headed to my first of two more destinations that night, hopeful and very horny.

12