No Strings Attached Ch. 03

Story Info
Another week, another meeting.
2.9k words
4.63
25.7k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Thursday I found another envelope on my doormat.

My introspective personality shouldn't allow me to leap without thinking, should it? Before I made any major decisions I typically thought and thought and discussed it with my cousin and best friend and then I'd think a little more.

I could just imagine the conversations with them – "I've been meeting this guy I don't know for casual dirty sex with no strings attached"– and I could hear their voices echoing in my head, urging me to be careful. I thought back to Saturday night/Sunday morning and I didn't like waking up in the hotel by myself, and I didn't like the walk of shame on Sunday afternoon. I could hear them chiding me, asking me to be careful, shocked at what I was doing.

But giving up control to someone else was heady stuff.

Blinking myself back to the present I opened the envelope to find a weighty correspondence card encased in beautiful floral Japanese tissue paper. It was the summons:

Venue: Penthouse Suite

Charlotte Street Hotel

Date:5th June

Time: 10 p.m.

Dress: As before

A car will come and collect you at 9.15.

I knew the Charlotte Street hotel well, having enjoyed numerous evenings in the elegant low-key bar with friends.

"Ah well another week, another assignation in a hotel somewhere in London!"

*****************

I knocked on the hotel door. He opened it and stood back as I entered the room.

"You know the drill. Clothes off and on the bed. Leave the shoes. The bedroom's on the right," He ordered, his words clipped and staccato.

"What, no hey, how you doing? Nor even a little kiss of greeting?" I joked lightly, letting my naturally humorous self shine through.

He just looked at me, his eyes chips of ice. The temperature in the room dropped significantly. I shivered slightly and there was probably a bit of hurt in my look, but I wasn't ready to admit to it, so I turned on my heel to look around the suite. Two bedrooms lay to the left and right of the large, beautifully decorated lounge.

I walked to the door on the right, entered and followed his instructions.

Feeling slightly uncomfortable I began to remove my clothing. As with most hotel rooms the bed dominated the room: a beautifully carved four-poster in ebony. On the bedside table were 'the tools': cutthroat, shaving brush, shaving soap, towel, a small bowl of water. Her body started to tingle.

On the opposite table were four black scarves and a black blindfold. I ran the scarves through my hands; they're silk and so is the blindfold.

Naked, I crawled into the middle of the bed, flipped over and assumed the position: legs spread and knees bent.

Deep, soulful house beats started to flow from speakers somewhere in the suite. "He's a Househead as well," I thought as Kerri Chandler's "That's All I Need" poured forth.

He walked over to the bed, hovering above me for several long moments looking down at me, his face expressionless, his eyes like the North Sea, icy cold and dark grey, frozen as they wandered over my body.

"Get up!"

As I scrambled to my feet, he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his cock out.

"Suck me and if you're good I might just let you come." His voice wasn't the smoky and seductive tone of last week: it was off-hand and cold.

I grabbed a pillow from the bed to kneel on, and got in between his legs. Suddenly, I realized that I loved everything about his cock: loved the smell, the feel, the size, the width and the shape of it. If I could have fashioned the perfect cock then this is what it would look like. Perfect, just perfect.

I moved slowly at first, flicking my tongue in ever widening circles over the length of his dick before taking him gently into my mouth. I could feel him getting harder. Carefully lapping and kissing, I sucked just the tip of the head into my mouth. I began to gently lick up and down him, feeling him grow even harder, gradually building up the pressure, firming up each upward stroke before taking him more fully into my mouth.

I could feel him looking down at me, watching me suck him. "Don't look just feel," I breathed.

I heard–no felt him–moan and smiled around his dick. There's something so decadent about giving head, so slutty and erotic. I sucked a little harder and felt his hips start to rock. Bobbing my head up and down in time with his rocking I moved up and down the shaft keeping him off kilter. Lifting off his cock I lowered my head between his legs and grabbed one of his balls in my hand and lightly sucked the other one before switching. I rolled the head of his cock between my fingers, my tongue flicking between his balls.

Blowing softly, I licked the blunt head, using the tip of my tongue to lick up and down the sides. Taking as much of the shaft as I can manage into my mouth I started to suck the entire length of him. He was leaking precum. Looking up I could see his chest heaving, his back arching as his hips moved in time to my sucking.

He grabbed my head and tried to force the entire length into my mouth, his rapid breathing echoing around the room, his dick weeping profusely. I grazed the skin of his manhood with my teeth as I bobbed and his eyes snapped open.

He held my head a bit more firmly and began to buck his hips excitedly. He was rough, but I just increased my suction. His whole body tightened...

"I'm coming," he warns. "...Uuuuck.... fuuuck."

He groaned as he starts to orgasm, his body shuddering with pleasure. Once again I can't get all of his cum but I do my best. I removed my mouth and kept stroking him until his breath returned to normal.

I looked up at him and tried to figure out what was going on behind those impassive features. But he refused to meet my gaze and turned away, pushing his cock back into his jeans.

Knowing what he wanted, I returned to the bed and assumed the position, unconsciously raising my arms above my head in a gesture of submission and maybe even supplication.

I watched him pick up the scarves and walk to the head of the bed. He fastened my arms to the posts, then got the shaving implements and placed them on the bed. Then he grabbed the blindfold.

I could feel the tension ratcheting up and thought about protesting, but realised that I probably should have done that when he grabbed the scarves. I closed my eyes as he tied the blindfold on.

It was my eyes that were bound, but I felt like I was suffocating; my remaining senses went into hyper drive. The bed dipped and I felt him crawl between my legs. I jumped a little as I felt a finger dip into my pussy and rub my clitoris, coaxing it out to play. His touch on my skin soothes me. I felt his warm breath on my thighs and then on my pussy as reached down to kiss me. Straight away my centre became warm.

My seemingly 'bionic' ears heard the brush rasping against the shaving soap. I jumped as his fingers spread my pussy lips.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can," he growled.

I spread myself, holding my breath, starting to tremble. I don't like him like this. This doesn't feel sexy.

"Relax, we've been here before." I could hear the softening of his frosty attitude in his voice but my body wouldn't obey.

"Mia, relax or I might hurt you," he breathed into my pussy. He kissed my nether lips again. It was the first time he'd used my name. I liked the sound of my name on his lips and my pussy reacted likewise, my muscles clenching in response.

He lathered me up and then started to shave me. The scrape, scrape, scrape of the cutthroat against my skin was harsh in the quiet room. This time his touch was impersonal and cold. The seesawing between the coldness of his touch and the tenderness of the occasional kiss on her thigh meant I was off balance, and just as I started to enjoy the attention he was finished.

It's with more than a little relief that I greeted the warmth of the cloth as he wiped away the remaining lather. He gently patted me dry and rubbed moisturising lotion into my pussy. My core went from warm and wet to juicy and molten in three seconds flat.

He used the last two scarves to tie each leg to a post until I was completely immobile.

"I'm looking at your pussy, Mia. Looking at the varying shades of brown. It's like a delicate, little brown orchid with rosy, dewy pink insides."

He lightly traced the shape of my pussy with one finger, starting with my outer lips before moving to my inner lips, his version of an erotic lip-reading. He pushed two fingers into me. I was so wet that they slid inside me. He added another finger and spread me wide.

"It's so wet and juicy. I'm going to fuck it and fuck it hard!"

I groaned and clenched my inner muscles around his fingers.

"Don't! Don't come until I tell you to."

He ran his hands over me, fleetingly dancing over my ribcage, across my breasts, and down the hollows of my waist before sweeping round to my arse. His nails dug into my skin to the point where the sensation hovered somewhere between pleasure and pain. I moaned my encouragement.

He still had his clothes on as he lay on me. His t-shirt was soft against my stomach and breasts, his jean-clad knee ground into my pussy as he bit and sucked on my neck. As fast as the denim soaked up all of my juices my pussy created more. I felt myself clenching and unclenching my thigh muscles in sympathy with the muscles in my pussy.

Behind the blindfold colours swirled and twirled: fuscias, reds, purples, and oranges. As the pressure mounted the pinks and oranges faded and the reds and purples flooded my brain.

I felt empty and only he could fill me.

"Please," I sobbed. "Please you've got to fuck me now. Please fuck me!"

"Don't you dare!" He warned harshly.

He moved off of the bed and I could hear him removing his clothing. I knew he was looking down at me. I could feel the weight of his stare all over my body.

I tensed, my leg muscles cramping. I tried to arch my body, but the scarves limited my movement. Sweat oozed from my pores. I was shivering with emotion.

"Mia, your pussy looks so sweet. Your pussy lips are all puffy and swollen, flushed and glossy with your sweet juices. You know what? I'm going to shove it full of cock. I'm going to shove you full of my cock. Would you like that?"

"What?!" I couldn't comprehend what he was asking. My mouth suddenly dried up. I needed water. All I could do was moan in agreement.

"What was that? I can't hear you?" he demanded.

He placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy and teased me, rubbing the head on my clitoris. I moaned.

"Would you like that?"

He pushed just the tip of his cock inside me. He rocked back and forth gently, every so often rolling his hips first one way and then the other. I began to undulate beneath him, desperate for contact.

I wasn't listening. In my mind's eye I was picturing his cock sliding into me. He had the most beautiful cock, a delectable eight inches or more and oh-so-gorgeously thick. I wanted it in me, and squirmed to get it.

And then he pulled away from me suddenly, jerking me out of my trance.

"W-what's wrong? Why have you stopped?"

"Mia, Mia, when I ask you a question you've got to answer me."

I heard the slight swoosh of something moving through the air at speed and then a burst of exquisite pain. He'd slapped my pussy! Not hard, just enough to get my attention. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Hash!" I tried to move away, but I couldn't. My cunt felt– no I felt– like I was going to burst. The sensations moving through me were so intense I wasn't sure whether to turn in to or turn away from them. But it was the sound that sent me over the edge– the sound of a hand hitting an aroused pussy: a wet splat.

I started to cry. No! I started to bawl like a little baby. My slit felt as though it was on fire and I don't think I've ever felt so alive before. I wanted to roar out loud:" I am the goddess of lust and sex and heat and fire – the goddess of hedonism".

He stopped hitting me and instead rubbed my pussy softly. Slowly, I calmed.

"Please I want to hold you. Can't you untie the scarves?"

Silence.

"How about just my legs?"

Silence. Then suddenly, he thrust into me, stretching me, making me feel so wonderful. His thrusting was rough. I could feel him jerking inside of me, throbbing and grunting with need.

An answering pulse started deep inside me, the ever-familiar ache building again rapidly and relentlessly inside me. It felt so fanfuckingtastic, darkly wonderful. It was like being in a club and the DJ puts on your favourite tune, a classic, and everyone starts to move as one. But this was better, much better.

We were both dripping with sweat. He was crying out in pleasure, I answered back. I rotated my hips and pushed back, straining against the restraints, crushing my clitoris against him. He was buried in me and I could feel his public hair tickle my bare pussy.

My eyes wide open behind the blindfold, my mouth a perfect "O", my breathing coming in short bursts, deeper and deeper I fell under the spell of the good fucking he was giving me. He showed me no mercy as he fucked me into oblivion, occasionally altering his pace, all the time hitting my sweet spot, his pubic bone banging my clit ceaselessly. I was about to hit the mother lode, struggling to breathe. My hands clawed the sheets. His thrusts in me became short, abrupt, alerting me to the fact that he was nearly there.

"More, more, more..." I sobbed as my orgasm bore down on me like a tidal wave. I was crashing, my world splintering into nothingness as his hot cum plastered my insides. I gasped for air, then–- nothing.

*****************

I made my way down to reception, ordered a taxi and bought a pack of cigarettes, the first I'd bought in years. I needed something to do while waiting for the taxi.

"It's raining. Do you want to wait inside, madam?"

I looked at the receptionist blankly, shook my head.

Outside, the streets were gleaming as if someone had come out and varnished them. The air was clear and cool, misty with rain.

I smoked and waited for my taxi, reminding myself to lift the cigarette to my lips, inhale, wait a few beats, exhale. Lift, inhale, lower, exhale. Lift, inhale, lower, exhale. My mantra.

That cigarette finished, I threw it to the wet pavement, crushed it with my shoe, and reached for another. The motion started again: Lift, inhale, lower, exhale.

*****************

I must have been out for sometime because when I came to my arms and legs were stiff and beginning to cramp. I opened my eyes and could see nothing. I was cold.

"Carlos, CARLOS!" I could hear the hysteria starting to creep into my voice as I called out his name again and again.

I heard movement, and my restraints were removed. I snatched off the blindfold trying to reorient myself. As my eyes focused they clashed with Carlos' gray orbs and quickly flittered around the room. My breath caught in my throat and my heart felt like it was going to burst through my chest.

"She is magnificent. Ohhh, I could cut fucking glass with my dick it's so hard right now," the voice purred.

He was older, good looking, stocky, perhaps of Middle Eastern appearance and he had distinguished tufts of white hair at his temples.

For the first time in my life I was totally lost for words. Finally, realising I was naked, like an automaton I walked over to my clothes and hurriedly dressed.

"What the fuck is this? And who the fuck are you?" There was, however, no heat in my voice, no emotion. I looked at the two of them uncomprehendingly, maybe hoping to find an answer in their faces.

"Carlos?..."

Carlos' eyes frosted over and his mouth twisted into a cruel and grotesque facsimile of a smile. "Well, you're becoming quite the slut now, aren't you?"

His statement hung heavily between them, indelibly staining the atmosphere in the room.

As I closed the door of the suite behind me I whispered to myself.

"So it would seem."

*****************

I never thought over a year would pass between chapters, but my muse decided to go walkabout. She's hopefully going to be staying around for a while this time. Anyway, I'd like to thank fridayam for all of his help and encouragement. You, sir, are brilliant!

And finally, when you create something there will always be critics and that's fine. Constructive criticism is welcomed here. After all who doesn't want to improve. However, if you feel the need to be mean spirited, then please don't bother.

Ciao for now,

SSM.