No Strings on Annie

Story Info
I tie one on, but it doesn't stay.
6.3k words
4.6
82.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers

Jenny and I were sitting around my kitchen table, shooting the shit, when she noticed the boys up on the roof. She was looking out across my back yard at the new house they were putting up on the lot behind us. As always, both our husbands were away on business, and, as always we were bored, drinking coffee to try to spark some life back into ourselves and the shit we were shooting. From where we were sitting, double sliding glass doors look out on the pool. It was around ten in the morning, the sun coming down hard and bright on the flat blue water, reflecting heat and glare back at us. Along with the pounding from the construction back there, it was giving me a headache.

Jenny got up to close the blinds. "Hey, look, they're up there putting on the roof."

"Yeah," I grumbled. "There goes our nice private pool. The upstairs windows are going to look right down into our yard."

"Guess you're right. But it looks like we get the view, for now," she laughed, still standing there, holding the blinds cord.

"How's that?"

"Come over here and take a look."

I did, and saw three boys about college age, clambering around on the partially shingled roof. What Jenny was talking about was the fact that they were quite good looking and had their shirts off, showing off their lean, glistening, well muscled chests. "I see what you mean."

We watched them in silence for a moment. "But you're right," Jenny admitted as she pulled the cord, shutting them out. "I was looking forward to a swim. I don't know if I want to put on a show for those boys, though. I might be a little too much for them."

She laughed, just kidding around, but it set up some kind of a current in both our heads that swirled around and swirled around, until it began to take a definite shape. We were talking about other things, but the sound of the hammers from out back kept us aware of those boys up there on the roof. Finally, I said what we both were thinking: "You know, it might be kind of fun to take a swim and put on a show."

Jenny looked at me sharply, trying to gauge my meaning. Then she laughed. "Hmm," she said. "Maybe."

"Wait." I jumped up and ran back into the bedroom. "I've got just the thing."

I rummaged around in my bureau till I found what I was looking for, then wadded it up in a ball and closed my fingers around it. It was almost hidden in my hand. I was laughing when I walked back into the kitchen, holding my closed fist in front of me. "Tom brought this back from his trip to Brazil. It was a joke, but I knew I'd find a use for it some day. I guess if we're going to put on a show, we should make it a good one."

I opened up my hand and showed it to Jenny. She looked puzzled at first. I looked down at the wad of colorful cloth ties that lay wound up in a ball in my palm and understood. If I hadn't known what it was supposed to be, I wouldn't have recognized it either. "It's a swimsuit!" I said. "A string bikini from Rio."

I unraveled the ball and spread it out. It was truly remarkable. That it was supposed to be the sole covering for a woman on a public beach was fantastic. It was the absolute minimum, just three tiny triangles of cloth and some thin folded cloth ties. The two triangles of the top were scarcely wide enough to cover the average width of a nipple, and the bottom provided only a single triangle in front to cover a neatly trimmed pubic patch. The back was nothing but string. Of course, Tom had bought it for just that reason. I had modeled it for him once, and it had lain in my drawer ever since. There was nowhere in the U.S. that such a suit could be worn without running afoul of the law, with the possible exception of a nude beach.

Jenny gasped when she saw what it was. She picked it up and marveled. "I don't believe it. No way. It wouldn't stay on. You'd be flopping out all over the place."

She looked at me in outright astonishment and we both burst into uncontrollable giggles. But at the same time I was thinking how right she was. And particularly about me.

Jenny has a nice figure, but not heavy on top. I'm OK too, but decidedly heavy on top. I remembered when I modeled it for Tom. I had to walk very slow and very smooth to keep the damn thing from slipping off. Jenny might get away with it, but on me it would be just plain obscene.

She looked at me amazed. "You're going to wear this out there for a swim?"

"Well," I gulped, "if we're going to give them a show, I thought maybe one of us could."

"What, me?" She held up her hands and vigorously shook her head. "Oh, no."

"Well, one of us."

Jenny was skeptical. "Yeah? Well, it would be a show alright. Especially on you," she laughed. "Now that would be something to see. Those boys would probably fall off the roof. On me, no big deal. Right? So,... I guess you should be the one."

"Oh yeah. You want me to flop all over the place and make a fool of myself. You'd be all tight curves and put-together in it. Bet if we put it up to the boys, I could tell you which way they'd go."

"Maybe," Jenny answered, challenging, "but you'd never have the nerve to wear it anyway."

"Oh," I shot back. "Is that right. But you would?"

"I didn't say that."

"If I did, would you?"

"Well ..."

"Come on. It'd be a kick."

"Okay." Jenny challenged me. "But you'll never do it."

"I would," I answered. "I will. But let's flip a coin or something to see who goes first."

"I don't believe you. You couldn't. It would be ... indecent exposure."

"No, it wouldn't. It's my yard. It's fenced up to six feet high. It's private. They'd be the ones intruding, really. Right?"

"In theory, I guess."

"Well, who's going to do it?"

Jenny looked incredulous. "Annie, really, I don't think you could. You're just not built for it."

"Oh," I snorted. "Is that right, little Miss Trim? I'll have you know I've already tried it on, and it is possible."

"Oh, Annie, that's not what I meant." But she still looked doubtful. "You really going to wear that out there with those boys looking down? You think it's even safe?"

"Oh, shit," I laughed weakly. "What are they going to do, come in and rape us? They're just boys. They get goggle-eyed watching us; they go home and beat off."

"Maybe, but they're just a few years younger than us, you know. If I remember right, boys that age can be downright studs."

"Not with us they won't. This is just a show. Okay?"

"Sure. Fine with me. This I want to see. I still don't think you've got the nerve to walk out the door in it."

"We'll see," I said, showing more confidence than I felt.

"So go ahead," Jenny challenged. "I've got my suit right here. Let's go now, before it gets too hot."

She smirked at me as she pulled her T-shirt over her head and slipped off her sneakers. I matched her, but when she next unhooked her bra and let it fall away from her firm round breasts, I felt self-conscious about letting out my own overstuffed chest.


Not that I'm in bad shape. I work out five days a week and watch my weight. My waist is as slim as Jenny's. But my tits are just so goddamn big. It's embarrassing.

I finally let them loose.

"My God," Jenny marvelled innocently. "You'll never get them into that suit."

"I will too," I shot back. I started tying the stupid little top around me below the damn things. When I twisted it around so the little triangles were in front, and pulled them up over my nipples, it looked like Jenny might be right. But the material was slightly stretchy, so it managed to cover and hold on. I tied the strings tightly behind my neck and stood up. By carefully tugging the triangle patches into place, my breasts stayed nominally in the suit, though acres of untanned flesh bulged out around all three sides of the tiny patches.

Jenny broke into nervous giggles. "Oh Annie," she gasped. "Those boys aren't going to believe their eyes."

I snorted resentfully and stripped out of my shorts and panties. The bottom of that stupid suit was worse than the top. I guess I'd forgotten because I'm so sensitive about my oversized chest. But it really was nothing more than a single triangle of cloth with strings attached at each of the corners. I could get it to cover my pubic patch, but that was it. If I sat down, I would have to keep my legs studiously together, or I'd be showing off my naked crotch. Likewise, bending over would be out of the question. I was beginning to have second thoughts about this whole thing.

"Well, let's go," Jenny said brightly.

We went to the door and peeked around the curtain. The boys were still up there, nailing away. They had shingled about a third of the way up the roof. I put on a pair of sunglasses, pulled the curtain back and slid the glass door open. "Showtime," I whispered grimly.

I walked out into the incredibly bright sunshine and moved quickly, but carefully, to the chaise lounge. Jenny followed, still giggling softly to herself. Suddenly the sound of the nailing stopped. Involuntarily, I looked up at the roof. The boys, as I knew they would, were staring fixedly at us ... mostly, I suppose, at me. I was shocked at how close they seemed, and there was something eerie about the silence left behind by their pounding. I sat primly on the chaise, my legs firmly together. Jenny sat at the patio table, a big grin on her face, looking from me to the boys on the roof.

The sun was so hard and hot, I felt it broiling the tender skin of my breasts where my normal suit covered and this one didn't. In fifteen minutes, I'd have a burn. "Jenny, would you get me some sunscreen? We forgot to bring it out, and I'm not ready for the ass part of the show," I whispered wryly.

"Sure, Annie." She could hardly stifle a laugh. "You sure got their attention," she teased as she scampered back into the house.

While she was gone, I studied the reaction of the boys from behind my sunglasses. They were still focused intently on my nakedness, though they tried to look like they were working. Once in a while, they pounded down another nail.

I started to feel a little better. Walking out the door, I felt like I was walking into the unknown, losing control. Suddenly it hit me. I was in control now, more than ever. Those boys were like puppets on a string. I could shift innocently on the chaise and cause them to fall off the roof. I smiled to myself.

I thought about what my next move should be. I was still perched somewhat stiffly on the lounge. Consciously, I shifted to a more relaxed posture. I found a new kind of thrill to the suspense of it all. The least wrong move could result in the forbidden zones of my body flashing free to the audience watching breathlessly in the balcony.

Jenny returned with the sun cream. "I see they haven't lost interest," she commented, handing it to me.

"No. And I haven't either."

"Well," Jenny exclaimed. "I'm glad to see our little experiment is working. You seemed so ... I don't know ... angry, at first. Why not have some fun with it? Right?"

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one whose boobs are hanging in her lap."

We both laughed at that.

"No," she answered, "but I might try on that suit, later, just for fun."

"For our friends on the roof?"

"Maybe. Why not?"

"Hey," I said, "why not?"

I squirted some of the cream on my palm and rubbed it over the white skin around the tiny triangles covering my nipples. It felt so good, I slipped my hand under the cloth and creamed right over the whole tit. I had to be careful sliding my hand out from under the suit, but once I did, I found that the cream actually helped to keep the top in place. I quickly creamed the other one, then performed a similar manuver on the bottom.

The boys were dead silent again. Jenny, too, was watching me intently. I realized I was starting to feel the odd fluttering in my stomach that is always the first flicker of sexual arousal for me. And I knew it was the kindling of that fire they were feeling through me, some kind of erotic union that engulfed us all. That was the control I had. I stretched extravagantly and pointed my toes across the pool at the boys on the roof.

"Mmm," I sighed. "This sun is delicious. Come on, Jenny, lie down and soak it up. If you get hot, that's what the pool is for."

"Okay." She walked over to the other chaise, right beside me and dropped it down to the reclining position. "We're going to get those boys in trouble. They're not making much progress on that roof," she joked as she lay down on her stomach.

"Mmm," I murmurred, half to myself. "We better make it worth their while, huh?"

Jenny's laugh had a nervous tingle. "Yeah. Just what I was thinking."

A little later, the sun was getting so hot, I needed to turn over. That wasn't going to be quite as easy as it sounds. Given that there was nothing but a string running through my crotch, I wasn't quite sure what would be exposed if I rolled over. Another complication would be the manuevers necessary to get the chaise down to the full reclining position. Anyway I planned it, it seemed my butt was going to be pointed directly at them at one time or another, probably giving them a more obscene view of my anatomy than I was quite ready for.

Jenny saw me squirming. "You ready for that swim?"

I glanced over at her and saw her shading her eyes with her hand and looking at me out of the corner of her eye, her mouth slightly crooked in a thin ironic smile. She had something in her head, but I said: "Yeah. Okay."

She stood up and walked to the edge, did a nice flat racing dive and stroked to the far end of the pool. "Wow," she said standing up in the shallow water, laughing, "come on in. It's great."

I stood up to follow and felt my breasts threaten to rip free of their minimal restraints. Suddenly I understood Jenny's secret smile. My Brazilian string was never going to stay put through a swim. Jenny was just waiting to see me humiliated, fumbling to cover my outrageous chest, running for the house. I walked carefully to the edge of the pool, vowing I'd never give her that satisfaction, at the same time wildly stimulated by the silent stares of my audience.

I dove in gracefully, but a little deeper than Jenny had, conscious of the flash of buns they'd be seeing as I slashed into the water. A split second later, I was aware of how much more they'd be seeing when I came up. The suit seemed to lose all sense of purpose the minute it hit the water. The same stretchiness that helped to cover, when I artfully pulled it into position, allowed it to wander aimlessly when it felt the first tug of the water. My breasts were definitely floating free, and the bottom seemed to have become similarly displaced.

I swam along, underwater, trying vainly to corral my breasts beneath the tiny triangles. No way. I saw Jenny's legs as I approached the shallow end. I couldn't see her face, but I could picture her laughing as she looked down at my struggle under the water. She had been egging me on all the way, just waiting for this.

I swam up to her and pulled the bottom of her two piece suit down around her knees before I popped my head above the surface to get a breath. She was laughing, alright. I heard her as the water cleared from my eyes. It wasn't the nasty "ha ha, look at you" -type laugh I was imagining, though. It was more the uncontrollable giggles of high spirited play.

I finally got my floating boobs contained and ventured to stand up. Jenny was still watching me with that challenging mischievous smirk on her face. I figured she must have pulled her suit back up, her expression was so smugly amused. But then I saw it floating away under water. She hadn't pulled it up; she'd kicked it off. I must have watched it with my mouth open, because she broke out laughing again, just before she lowered herself underwater and swam back to the deep end. I watched her buns flashing up through the rippling surface and wondered what the boys could see - probably not a lot less than I could, I guessed. I dove under and swam after her, giving them the same view.

My brain was spinning. The anger at Jenny mixed with embarrassment for my oversized tits; the sexual tension of teasing the boys on the roof somehow feeding the irrational sense of power I'd found in this ridiculous situation; now confusion over Jenny's game growing into a gnawing sexual fear. What was she doing?

I shivered as I swam, and not from the temperature. The water felt cool and silky sliding over my skin. At the end of the pool, Jenny was hanging with her back to the side. Her legs scissored softly around the shocking patch of darkness at her crotch.


I came up beside her, automatically repositioning my misplaced strings. In a moment, the suit was nominally back on, the water cleared from my eyes, and Jenny was laughing again at the questions that knitted my brow.

"Well, you seemed so uptight," she said. "I thought it might be more fun if we both played the game. Come on." Then she dove under again, her shocking white buns rippling the surface, and swam away.

I glanced up at the boys before I followed. They had dropped all pretense of work, gathered on one of the supports, and just sat there watching us. It was the look on their faces, so serious and intense, that finally made me understand why Jenny laughed. I smiled to myself as I went under and swam like a maniac after her, my breasts bobbing around me like a set of water wings.

She was standing against the shallow side of the pool, with her back to the boys, her buns hidden by the wall. I came up beside her, also turned away from the boys.

"Annie, I told you that suit woudn't fit you," she grinned, when she saw my boobs hanging free.

"I know," I laughed ruefully, trying to get it back in place for the third time.

"Well, you said I could try it. Let's see how it fits me."

"You mean now," I started to say. But she was already untying the strings in back. "Hey," I protested.

Jenny pulled the top away and I just stood there. I was still confused, but I couldn't help but notice how good it felt to be rid of those binding, useless strings. Jenny moved out away from the wall of the pool and faced me. Her pubic patch was just inches below the surface of the water. I was sure the boys could see it as clearly as I could. But I guess that didn't matter to Jenny, because she looked at the strings quizzically for a moment, then laughed: "Amazing!" half to herself, and pulled her own top over her head. Her sleek firm breasts gleamed in the bright sunshine.

"Guess this one wouldn't fit you, either," she said, flinging her top up on the deck. She began to tie the strings into place. "Well, how about some help," she said, turning around.

I moved toward her in a kind of trance. She was leading me through this game and I just wasn't quick enough to catch up to her. I felt my naked breasts swaying in front, however, remembered the boys behind me, and managed to keep my back to them. I grabbed the strings and tied them in a bow at the center of her back. When she turned around, I had to work at a smile.

"So, how do I look," she chirped brightly. Jenny looked fantastic in the suit. She reminded me of the models in Sports Illustrated. All she needed was the tan to match the coverage of the suit. Yet the whiteness surrounding the tiny patches of cloth only seemed to emphasize the open sexuality that she flaunted. I knew the boys must be melting, and I was downright jealous.

"Not bad," I sniffed. "I guess your breasts are small enough to fit that tiny thing."

Jenny laughed merrily, her eyes sparkling. "See. I told you. Now let me try the bottom."

"What?" I exploded. "You're crazy. That'll leave me bare-ass naked. No way."

"No fair. You promised," Jenny whined, imitating a spoiled child.

"No way. I'm already humiliated enough. How am I supposed to get from the pool back into the house without giving those boys a big thrill?"

drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers
12