No Such Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time, opening her up less than a centimetre at a time, before pulling back slightly and then easing myself deeper. She was wet, slippery, and very snug. I wasn't happy about the pain she must have been feeling, but she began to meet my thrusts until I was fully inside. I gave her a little while to accommodate me.

"Does it feel good?" Cathy asked her.

"It's a little sore, but a lot less than I expected, and he feels warm and thick inside me. He's filling me completely, and it feels really nice." She wriggled a little, then wrapped both arms and legs around me. "Yes, I'd love to do this lots more with him." She turned back to me, with a wanton expression that could have been natural lust or the drug or both. "Okay, screw me!" I held her hips, pulled almost all the way out, and pushed deep. "Oh, yeah," she said. We began to meet each other's thrusts, looking each other in the eye as Cathy looked on. I was careful with her, but my regular strokes began to open her up, and she was very slippery I came up with an idea, and took Cathy's hand, laying it on Sarah's damp pussy.

"Frig her," I said. Sarah's eyes widened. "Let's see if she can have an orgasm the first time she has a man inside her." I began a firm regular rhythm, the area covered by my own hair hitting Cathy's knuckles at each upstroke as one of her fingers began to bring Sarah towards another climax. I found the tip of my cock hitting something firm deep inside Sarah.

"Is that hurting your cervix?" I asked.

"Is that what it is? I thought so. No," said Sarah. "Keep going. Yes, both of you!" Cathy and I both watched Sarah's face as her eyes started to glaze over. Her rippling climax started at the same rhythm as Cathy's touch and she let out a quiet but high-pitched wail as she allowed it to take her. Her cunny, already snug, tightened around me and I gave in. My cock throbbed and I felt the sweet sensation of my own juices being pumped up their tube to flood Sarah's sweaty quivering body.

I stayed inside her as we allowed her to relax, before I moved to rest on top of her.

"Neil," she whispered, eventually. "Thank you. Both of you."

"Sarah," I said. "You just gifted me with your first experience. Have you got any idea how honoured that makes me feel?"

"Have you got any idea how many women have a simultaneous orgasm with their partner the very first time they make love?"

"Not very many?" I guessed.

"Not very many," agreed Sarah, holding me and rocking me gently on top of her.

After a while, as my softening cock slipped out of her, she spoke again. "Yeah, that was a good first time. You can't be too comfortable kneeling down there, sweetheart. How big is your bed? Will it take all three of us, or shall we work something out on the floor in here?"

"It's a double," I told her. "It happened to be the first one that came up on Freegle. I'm sure it will accommodate three."

"Great," said Cathy, "because I want to try what you just did, but more room would be good."

We untangled ourselves, and I turned the light and stereo off and led them through to my bedroom. I turned on my bedside lamp. Cathy seemed a little bit nervous now, under her own arousal. She'd been randy before, and had just watched the two of us make love. She seemed to allow the arousal to take control, and both women joined me on the bed.

"Are you sore?" Cathy asked Sarah.

"Actually no. It was like a pinch when he went in. It feels sort of achey now." She put her hand over her pussy. "But it's a nice ache. A sort of pleasantly stretched ache. Give me a little while and I'll want to try it again. On balance, it was really good. No, I'm not sore, and it was a really pleasant experience. I sort of wish I knew Neil better as a person, but you do, and I really want to. Relax and enjoy it. That should make it even more fun. And don't pretend you don't want him, because you've been telling me otherwise for months! So, have him. Give each other a really good time! I'll help if you like."

I watched as Cathy kissed Sarah gently. "Thank you, and yes, you can play as well."

We curled up together for a while, touching, giving me a chance to recover. We all knew that the touching that was going on was leading to Cathy and I making love, and Cathy, still slightly nervous and very turned on, was definitely still hot on the idea. While Sarah and I spent some time exploring each other, most of our attention was on Cathy's leaner, slightly taller body. For a long while no attention was paid to anyone's sexual parts, I found my cock thickening without any direct stimulation. The girls realised I was ready for more. Cathy surrendered to the attentions of Sarah and me.

We both kissed her, long and lovingly, as the other looked on. It was a sweet, sexy experience watching the deep breathing of both women as they came up for air, Sarah's larger breasts pressing down on Cathy's smaller ones. I couldn't resist, and reached out to touch. Sarah moved slightly and took my hand away from her breasts, pressing it instead to Cathy's. "You can play with mine later," she told me. "Let's give Cath a really special time." I moved to kiss Cathy again, my hands on her breasts, little hardened nipples between my fingers.

She relaxed in to me as I gently fondled her, planting little kisses across her neck and throat, before my mouth made love to her perky little breasts. Sarah was kissing her belly, one hand touching Cathy's legs, appearing to have a destination in mind. I was also looking forward to a more detailed investigation of her shaven mound and the cleft beneath it. The smile on Cathy's face and her deepening breathing told us she was really getting in to this. I realised Sarah wanted her to enjoy this as much as I did. I heard Cathy gasp and looked down to see one of Sarah's hands between Cathy's legs.

"She's really wet," said Sarah quietly. "Feel." She took one of my hands and placed it next to hers.

"Oh, fuck!" said Cathy. I watched a series of blissful expressions on Cathy's face as two hands, with different-sized fingers, dabbled in her pool. I was rock hard again. Heat grew in my belly as I felt Sarah begin to repay the favour of Cathy bringing her to her second climax earlier. The fact that both of us were fingering her allowed us to both take turns kissing her, and watch her face as we pleasured her. I slid one finger inside her. Sarah felt the movement.

"She's open?"

I nodded. "But very tight. I'm looking forward to this."

"I bet you are. Shall we see what she looks like when she's having an orgasm? You looked really sweet, and I've never seen a girl climax either."

"I thought that was the idea," I said. "Yes, that's what I'm looking for," I added, and began to beckon with my finger inside her. Cathy wriggled her legs and squirmed, making little gasps of pleasure.

"He knows his anatomy!" Cathy told Sarah.

"He's found your g-spot?"

"And he knows what to do with it. Yes, both of you can keep doing that." We smiled at each other and descended on her nipples. Cathy clung on to each of us with one hand. It was warm on my back.

"You want to bring her off, or shall we tease her?" Sarah asked me.

"Tease her for a while, I think," I said.

"You've started, so finish. Make me come!" Cathy demanded. "Oh, yes, that's good. Keep going!"

"Okay, let's show her some mercy," I suggested. "She's been building up to this for hours." The pair of us kept rubbing her, watching her skin flush deeper and feeling her wriggle slightly beneath us. She went from ready to peak in seconds, her eyes widening as she threw her head back. We quickly took our weight off her to allow her to arch her back. She let out a high-pitched squeal of pure pleasure and I felt a gush of fluid from her cunny.

"Stop! Stop, stop, stop. No, it hurts if I push it to another one that close. Give me a minute" She was panting. "Oh, that was fabulous. Come here, both of you." Our fingers still between her legs we were granted a kiss each. I wanted to know what she tasted like, and removed my finger, wet with the juices of Cathy's climax. I licked it and the surrounding knuckles.

"Nice?" Sarah wanted to know.

"I think so. A hint of sweet. A hint of bitter. Quite thin. Try it."

Cathy and I watched as Sarah tried Cathy's sexual fluids on her own finger. Sarah didn't have as much, having been playing with Cathy's clit rather than actually inside her. "Yes, I could drink some more of that. Do you mind?" She indicated she wanted to lick Cathy out. I grinned at her.

"Gimme a minute, the pair of you!" Sarah and I exchanged a wicked look. "I want Neil's cock."

"I want to see you climax again," said Sarah. "Why don't you let us kiss you to another one, and then you can have Neil's cock inside you?"

"Grrr. Okay. Can I at least play with it? I want to get used to it." We moved our weight off her, and she moved on my body, with its solid erection. "If I'm going to take you inside me, I want to know what you feel like first. I'm so randy I don't believe it, but I think I can wait a little while. Now, I've never seen one of these properly before tonight. Can I touch it?"

"You can do whatever you like with it provided you don't hurt it."

Cathy straddled my knees, happy enough to show me her nude body. My gaze was drawn to the damp cleft between her legs. Her lips had closed when she'd moved, but her outer lips were still swollen and damp with arousal. Her breasts dangled slightly as she bent to explore my cock. Her small hands were gentle with it.

"I'm not sure how this compares to the average," she said.

"I read somewhere the mean is between thirteen and fifteen centimetres," Sarah said. Like any good scientist she seemed to habitually use metric measurements. Many Scots are still stuck in the nineteenth century. I made this between five and six inches.

Cathy took it in both hands. "I would say this one is more than that even before you reach the glans. Do you know if it's thicker than usual as well?"

"I'd need to measure it," Sarah said. "It fit me nicely. I'm still feeling sort of stretched inside. It feels nice, actually. Let's say it's big enough."

"It certainly feels like it would stretch me," she said. "Now, these are sensitive, but can I touch?"

"Fingertips only, please. Yes, what you have there is sensitive."

"Now I see where they get the funny-shaped balls jokes from, but I know that's normal." She probed my balls carefully. The anticipation, knowing she could cause a lot of pain if she wanted, simply turned me on even further. She was incredibly careful, and did no more than arouse me.

"And you have thick fur here, the same as I did, before I shaved it off. And this is proof you're a natural ginger! And yes, I am a natural blonde, but I got all the neurons." She brushed through my fur with her fingers. "Is this nice?"

"Yes, that's nice."

"I'll remember that. And the bit at the top here is sensitive, too? And it would otherwise be partly covered by a skin, but yours has been removed?"

"That's right."

"Hmm. I hear it's easier to keep clean this way." She seemed to consider saying something else. "Oh, is this a little bit of your semen?" She was rubbing a little bit of fluid into my head with a finger. It felt great. I didn't think a woman had ever taken the time to touch me like this.

"No, that just helps keep the urethra clean when I get excited."

"Perfectly normal," Sarah added. Sarah appeared to have been doing some reading.

"And this is the urethra. Okay." She ran one finger down its length. "I've been wanting to try this with you for months, but other things kept getting in the way. Let me know how I'm going, would you? I saw what you did between Sarah's legs, and I've got some catching up to do." With that she dipped her head and kissed the head of my waiting shaft.

"That's the general idea. Lips are good. Tongue is really good. Yes, like that." I could feel her tongue swirling round the sensitive head. "Teeth are a complete no-no. Yes, you can take it deeper in if you like. It's nice, but the most sensitive bit is at the top. Oh yeah." I ran my fingers through her hair as she worked on sucking me off.

After a few minutes she pulled her mouth away with a sucking motion.

"You can have some more of that later."

"You can have some of that from me, too," added Sarah. "It was really sexy watching that, and I'd love to try it!"

"Be my guest," I told them. "Get as much practice as you like."

"I think he tasted a bit of you," said Cathy. "In the meantime, I really want you to put it somewhere else for me."

"Not yet," Sarah insisted. "I want to find out what was making Neil so excited when he licked me out.

"Okay," agreed Cathy, almost reluctantly. Her eyes were slightly glazed, and I wondered if the drug was making her confused. Sarah seemed just as aroused, but more aware of her surroundings. "I've never been so randy. I just need to take it out on Neil!"

"In a little while." Sarah grinned evilly. "Orgasm first, cock later!" She eased Cathy onto her back, across the bed. Then she knelt between Cathy's legs, presenting her bottom. I couldn't resist. While it would have been so easy just to take Sarah again from behind, this erection was very much Cathy's, and there was nothing stopping Sarah having some fingers. She was still wet as I reached around her hip to cup her pussy with one hand. My fingertip slid between the folds of her sex, finding her hardened nub.

I started rubbing as Sarah started licking. Sarah squirmed and took hold of Cathy's hips as Cathy grabbed Sarah's head and pulled it to her. I couldn't see what Sarah was doing through the curtain of hair, but I had a fair idea that Cathy was enjoying it from watching her expression, which widened as she realised that I was playing with Sarah. My other hand explored Sarah's folds from behind, stroking the wet, silky skin. Sarah wiggled her bottom, indicating I should keep at it. While my fingers kept exploring her lush folds I slipped my thumb inside her from behind. I found I could reach her g-spot with the pad, and rubbed gently but firmly. She was still snug, and wet and slightly sticky from our earlier activities.

I was hoping that Sarah's tongue on Cathy's clit would bring her to climax first, since I really wanted to watch this happen again, but it was Sarah's body that tensed as an orgasm rippled through her. She grabbed the hand at her clit and pulled away, leaving Cathy with her legs spread and her shaved sex completely exposed in front of me.

"Okay," Sarah gasped out. "You do know your female anatomy, don't you! You finish her. I want to watch you give it to her afterwards!" Cathy smiled as I descended on her, wrapping her lean thighs around me as I lapped gently from her soaking cunny, pushing the tip of my tongue a little way inside, meeting watery fluids.. I decided I definitely liked the way she tasted. Eventually, I moved from her cunny to her clit, and began similar flicking movements over it to the ones I'd used earlier on Sarah.

Cathy's hands tightened on my head, and I move by hands to stroke a pair of lean, strong, thighs. Sarah was busily playing with her breasts. Cathy was part way to climax even before we'd started, and most of the way there by the time Sarah had given in after her most recent orgasm, but I slipped one finger back inside to play with the rough spot. The other hand pressed on her bare mound. A shaved pussy certainly made giving oral pleasure much easier, and felt a little kinky. I decided I rather liked it, but wasn't about to get insistent on the subject.

Cathy's orgasm built slowly, and I was about to move my tongue away when Cathy decided to hold my head more firmly to make it clear I was to stay right where I was. I sucked her clit into my mouth. This time her orgasm tore through her, and she let out a scream that she tried to control as her entire body throbbed.

Sarah and I kissed as Cathy recovered her senses.

"You're certainly not a little boy who doesn't know what he's doing with a woman, are you? Oh my god, that was good. Okay. Give me a minute. I want to be on top, if that's okay?"

"However you want it," I told her.

"Me on top. I want to be in control, at least this time, but I'm not sure my legs will support me after what you just did to me. It feels like my whole body is still throbbing after that. You can give me lots more orgasms like that. No, not right now. Enough for the moment!" Sarah and I both returned to touching less sensitive parts of her body.

A few minutes later Cathy indicated she wanted me to move on to my back. I rolled over and watched as she settled herself over me. She covered me and moved in for a kiss. She was oozing lust. A hand reached behind her for my solid cock.

"I want you to take my virginity, Neil." A rush of warmth flooded my body. "Your cock might be the only one ever to enter my body, and it's about to be the first. Do you like that?" She was playing with a shaft that must have been telling her exactly what I thought of that.

"I'm honoured to be your first," I told her. "I want to make it really good for you."

"You've already made it special. Now, let's see how well this fits me." She rose up, and I held her hips, gently enough that she could pull away if she wanted. She settled my cock head at her entrance and I smiled encouragement. She wriggled a little, and my head popped inside. She smiled and bore down, sinking me in her further. Sarah was looking on with an expression of sheer awe. It probably took several minutes for me to fill her completely. There was no indication that it hurt, and she gained confidence with every second. She was just as tight as Sarah had been, but without the hymen to worry about. Then she began to bob herself up and down on me, opening herself up

Sarah was loving watching this, although probably not as much as I was enjoying doing it. She suddenly moved to sit behind Cathy, pressing her breasts to Cathy's back. She moved one hand to one of Cathy's perky little tits, and then slid the other one down over her belly, finding Cathy's folds thoroughly parted by my shaft. Cathy moved to take the hand away.

"No, Cathy. I had a climax with my first experience. I want you to have one too. Oh, I like this. You're so easy to touch like this. I think I might shave as well. Feel how easy you are to finger with no hair in the way and Neil's cock spreading you."

From the blissful expression on Cathy's face she was very much enjoying it. She continued rocking herself on me as her friend played with her. I realised that, having taken out much of my own arousal in Sarah I was going to last a while in Cathy. I watched as the last of Cathy's nerves melted away and her enjoyment increased. No woman should ever be nervous of making love, especially the first time when it's most likely. Cathy's nerves seemed at least to have gone. She leaned back into Sarah, showing me her entire body as it slid up and down on my pole. I stroked her inner thighs as Sarah continued to stroke her back towards orgasm. Warm fluids ran down my shaft, covering the little bag at the bottom.

This orgasm, when it came, was a slow, rippling thing, that flowed through her body. Cathy's hands covered both of Sarah's as she arched back into her friend. The ripples extended to her snug cunny, confining my shaft, which she had as deep inside her as she could get it. This was again enough for me and I let myself go inside her, which merely seemed to intensify what Cathy was feeling. Cathy sat on top of me and relaxed, a beatific smile on her face, for a long moment, and then eased herself down on top of me.

"I think we picked the right man for this," said Cathy, contentedly. "That was wonderful, both of you." We let her bask in the glow from successive orgasms and her first full act of penetration. I was happy enough for her to cuddle me. It felt warm and cosy, even more so when Sarah snuggled up next to us. I was up for a kiss. Cathy was too relaxed. Sarah's kisses were getting more confident, and more intimate. I liked it.