No Tell Motel

Story Info
Siblings take their relationship into the taboo.
5.4k words
4.55
193.7k
168
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes: This story is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age. All names, characters, places, and events mentioned are fictitious. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, actual events, locales or organizations is entirely coincidental.

***

"Well here we are," Noah said sitting behind the wheel of his truck, as they both sat looking at the front of the motel.

"Yep," Holly answered softly.

The two sat in awkward silence, Noah wringing the steering wheel as Holly fidgeted with the straps of her purse.

"This is so crazy," Holly finally broke the silence. She looked around the outside of the motel, the ugly tan door of one of the rooms directly in front of Noah's truck. "I'm sitting in my brother's truck at some sleazy no tell motel because he wants to have sex with his sister." The parking lot was mostly empty, not a surprise for a weekday afternoon. She was not sure if an empty parking lot was good or bad, fewer people meant they would be more noticeable to anyone who would look, but it also meant a lower risk of being seen by some one that knew them.

"I know, I never thought I'd actually be in this situation."

"But you hoped, huh?" She turned toward him with a smile.

"Hell yes, just never thought there was a way for it to happen, not in my wildest dreams."

"Oh I think you did a lot more than sit in a truck with me in your wildest dreams," her grin widened.

"Umm ... well, okay you got me there."

"I should have freaked out. I should have slapped you, or cursed you, or ... just left," she said.

"But you didn't."

"I didn't did I ... why is that?"

"You tell me, you didn't freak and then you came here."

She took a deep breath, "I haven't a clue Noah ... curiosity maybe."

"Curiosity?"

"Curious about what it would be like, if I could do it, how far I could go," she looked at him arching an eyebrow, "how much fun it might be."

He turned to meet her gaze, "too much fun is my guess."

"Pervert," she slapped his arm.

"Obviously."

"I know I said this before, but I can't guarantee how far I can go. If I can do anything. No promises about what might happen in there."

"I know. I'm just glad you're here ... with me."

"I am here," she looked at the door to the motel again. "But I know nothing will happen in the parking lot. Want to go in?"

"God yes."

She giggled, "you must be really excited."

"I feel like I'm going to burst."

"I thought I was supposed to make you do that?" She smiled mischievously.

"Tease," he said.

"You haven't seen anything yet."

He gulped as he stared at her, she was so beautiful, her lithe fit body, toned from years of running, tennis, and cheerleading. Her long blonde hair curled around her shoulders. She had been the object of his deepest sexual fantasies for as long as he could remember, and now she was sitting next to him, in front of a motel. He was so close to his ultimate fantasy he could hardly contain his excitement.

"Let's get inside," she said as she opened the door of the truck and stepped out into the humid air and heat of the parking lot. "I hope the air conditioning works in there, it's so hot."

"You're hot."

"Am I?" She smiled as they walked toward the door of the motel, "or are you just saying that hoping you'll get lucky?"

"Both, but mostly just the first one," he said as he opened the motel door. The room was gloomy, thick curtains hung half open over the room's only window. Any hope for relief from the heat vanished instantly, it was oppressively hot inside. He watched his sister cross the room, her ass swaying in her tight denim shorts. She set her purse down on the small table that sat in the far corner. She took a minute to check the curtains, making sure they were pulled tight.

"There we go," she said, "don't want anyone getting a look inside do we."

"Probably not," he grinned as she walked up to him where he stood between the two beds.

"This is too weird isn't it?" I keep thinking it'll get easier but it doesn't."

"You want to leave?"

"No," she looked up at him smiling at hearing the obvious disappointment in his voice. "I'm just conflicted, confused ... it's exciting too though, ya know?"

"It's taboo, I think that's a big part of it."

"Yeah, it's really wrong, and yet ... it's turning me on."

"Is it?"

"It is, I'm scared and I have to confess, getting a bit wet."

"Oh god," he groaned.

"Like that huh?"

"You're so hot Holly," he said as he admired his sister, standing before him in her small denim shorts that showed off her slender tanned legs and her thin button up pink shirt, she was a fan of pink. She had left the top few buttons undone, her ample round breasts on display, beats of sweat collected across her skin, running down the valley of her cleavage.

"So you keep saying."

"Don't believe me?"

She took a step toward him, their bodies almost touching, "umm, no your excitement is pretty obvious. Your cock has been hard this whole time."

"Ugh," he groaned.

"What like I wouldn't notice that," she whispered as she closed the space between them, her large soft breasts pressed to against his chest. Her hands began to run slowly across his chest.

"It's the idea of who noticed it."

"Yeah, because I'm not supposed to notice am I? Good girls don't look at their little brother's big hard cocks."

"Fuck Holly."

"Maybe you will," she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, his hands went to her hips. "I really have no idea how far this should go Noah. I mean this is the sort of thing that can't be undone, whatever we do is permanent, we can't go back."

"I know."

"You sure about that, it's not just your hard cock draining blood away from your brain making you say that?"

"Holly I've dreamt about this for years, it won't change anything between us."

"Nothing?"

"Well nothing bad, we'll know each other better, be closer."

"Closer than we should."

"Close as we want ... no one will know."

"No one can know Noah ... no one ... ever. Not a friend on a drunken night, not your girlfriend, not a future wife, not a shrink, no one. This has to stay between us and only us."

"I know Holly ..."

"Being secret makes it hot though doesn't it?"

"That and it being you."

"Listen to you, silver tongued devil," she lifted her face toward his. "Kiss me Noah," she whispered. He leaned down, their lips met for the first time. The siblings kissed softly, their tongues exploring each other as they enjoyed their first taboo contact. Noah's hand slid down and grasped his sister's firm ass, giving it a squeeze, pulling her against him. She pressed her hips forward against her brother, feeling his hardness against her belly. "Wow Noah, that was hot."

"Oh shit Holly."

"I just realized, I am the only way you could ever live out your fantasy aren't I? I'm your only sister, so it's me or nothing huh? If I were to turn and leave you'd be stuck... "

"With the worst case of blue balls the world has ever known."

Holly laughed at that, and then pressed her body to her brother, feeling his hard cock against her once more, "good news bro ... I'm not leaving."

"No?"

"I can't believe I'm here in a motel room with my brother and actually considering committing an incestuous act with him, but here I am. Besides now I have my own problem." She smiled a wicked grin at him, her eyes filled with lust. "My pussy is on fire and she needs attention," she leaned forward, softly kissing his neck and chin as his hands cupped her ass. "Mmmhh," she groaned as he squeezed her firm ass lifting her onto her toes. "What do ya say brother of mine, want to help your sister with her wet pussy?"

"Fuck yes I do."

"Jack will be at work for a few hours yet, so I'm all yours." Noah cupped his sister's firm ass in both hands, lifting her to his level. She immediately wrapped her legs around him as they began to kiss, passionately, their tongues entwined with the heat of a taboo act most wouldn't understand. Holly didn't understand it either really, but she knew in that moment, she wanted her brother more than anything.

Holly unwrapped her legs from her brother, standing again before him. Her hands grabbing handfuls of his shirt pulled it up as it clung to his sweaty body, pausing their kissing just long enough to get it over his head. She slid her hands down his naked chest as she caressed his muscles, feeling the definition. Her hands glided down over his abs, his belt, finally resting on the bulge in his jeans. She felt her brother's thickness for the first time as she gave his cock a squeeze. As she felt her brother in her hand he fumbled hurriedly as he unfastened the buttons of her shirt, exposing her blue cotton bra and ample cleavage.

"Your cock is so hard Noah," she whispered as he began to kiss her neck, her hands rubbing his length through the denim.

"I love your tits," he said as he buried his face in her cleavage smothering her beast flesh in kisses.

Suddenly Noah dropped to his knees in front of her. He unclasped her shorts, pulling the zipper down exposing her panties and the Supergirl emblem emblazoned across his sister's mound.

"Supergirl eh?"

"Oh yeah, forgot I had those on ... cute huh?"

"Very, I'll never look at her the same way again," he said as he kissed the logo.

"Ooh, Noah." She said as she ran her hands through his hair, her hips beginning to rock up and down against his nose, as her shorts fell, wadding up around her ankles.

"Supergirl is my new favorite super hero, but she has to go," he told her as his hands griped the waist band of her panties and pulled.

She felt a bolt of excitement shoot through her as she felt the cotton fabric slide down her hips, her pussy about to be bared to Noah, her baby brother. "Ohh my god Noah ... soo wrong." She looked down at him as her panties joined her shorts in a pile at her ankles. Noah had a direct view of her pussy, his nose inches away as he kneeled in front of her.

"Holy shit Holly."

"You like?"

"Fuckin' perfect."

"Shut up."

"Dead serious, prettiest pussy ever sis."

"Ohh my god, my brother likes my pussy ... I'm going to hell," she said as she tossed her head back, her blond hair cascading down her back as her brother planted a kiss on the small patch of pubic hair she kept trimmed in a small heart shape, an idea her fiancé had suggested. Another bolt of excitement went through her as she thought about Jack. He was at work, having a normal day while she was in a motel room, naked with her brother kissing the most intimate part of her body. She had never cheated before and now she was about to cross that line ... with her baby brother of all people. The thought nearly sent her to orgasm.

Suddenly she felt an arm run between her thighs and a hand grasp her bare ass. Noah lifted her in a quick movement as he stood. She grabbed a hold of him as her swung her to a bed, dropping her onto her back with him on top of her, ankles still bound by her shorts and panties. Their lips met again as their bodies came together.

"Mmm Noah," she groaned as her hands slid down his body. She fumbled with his belt, her hands shaking with excitement. "Up ... up," she moaned. "Stand up for a minute, your fucking belt is being a bastard."

"You're just not very good at belts I think," he said smiling at his sister.

Holly sat up, her denim and cotton bound feet resting on the floor, her brother standing in front of her with his belt half undone and a very large bulge straining to escape its prison. "Maybe," she said as she looked up at him, "take it off and I might show you how I am at cocks." Her eyes widened as she watched her brother peel off his belt in a second, throwing it across the room. "Oh my," she said in her naughtiest voice, as she bit her lip. Her eyes fixed on Noah's hands as he reached for the button of his jeans. "Wait," she stopped him, "let me."

"Yeah?"

"I wanna take it out," she said as she starred at the lump in his pants. "Can I ... pretty please?"

"Fuck yes," he groaned.

Her hands went to his fly, unclasping and lowering the zipper in a swift movement.

"Pretty efficient with that Holly, something I should know?"

"I dunno," Holly answered as she pulled his jeans down over his hips, pilling them up around his ankles like her shorts were around hers, the shape of his hard cock now clearly visible straining against his underwear. "There is a pretty good chance that I like to suck cock."

"Don't tease Holly."

"Oh I'm not teasing, baby brother. I love to suck a big hard dick," she said as she began to pull down the cotton prison that restrained her prize. Her mind again flashed back to Jack and how often she gave him head. She loved it, the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth, the control it gave her, it was power and it made her incredibly hot. "Ohh Noah," she groaned as his cock came into view.

"What?"

"I fucking love your cock," she said in a whisper as she starred at her brother's cock, inches away from her. "My brother's cock ... right here. I wanna play with it Noah, I really do."

"Fuck you tease Holly, you're killing me."

Holly giggled when she heard the desperation in his voice. "I kinda am teasing aren't I?"

"Fuck yes you are."

"Aww, poor baby brother, how can I make it right?"

"Touch it, do something with it."

She put her finger to her chin as if in deep thought. "I suppose I could put it in my mouth."

"Damnit Holly."

"Is that what you want Noah? You want your big sister to wrap her lips around your big hard cock and bob up and down on it?"

"Fuckin killing me."

"Ask me nice, you never know."

"For the love of god ... suck my dick sis."

"I guess, since it's here and all," she said as if she could care less about what they were about to do. In truth she couldn't wait any longer, sitting there with her brother's cock inches away from her, with the reality of such a taboo act so close, there was no way she would be able to resist, she had to have him.

"Fuuuckk," he groaned as he felt her hands touch his cock.

"Oh god Noah," she said feeling the hardness of his cock against her hand as she slid it up the length of his cock, the skin soft, the veins ... she needed it. She had entered the room unsure about what might happen, if anything. She had thought she might at most let him feel her up a bit, maybe. Not now, she was going to fuck him. "I fuckin' love your cock Noah."

"Prove it sis."

Holly ran her tongue the along the length of his cock, swirled it around the tip as she felt his hands at the back of her head, grasping handfuls of her hair. They both needed this; the time for teasing was over. She parted her lips and took her brother into her mouth.

"Ohhhh," Noah groaned.

She pulled his cock out with a soft pop. You like?" Before he could answer the question she engulfed his cock again, quickly finding her rhythm of sucking, licking and kissing his shaft, head, and balls, her hands grasping his hips as she worked him.

"Fuckin' hell Holly ... that's good."

Holly didn't hear his praise; she was lost in her lust. All she knew or cared about was the cock before her. It was hard and thick with veins that ran along the shaft, and it was Noah's. The thought of having her brother in her mouth was driving her wild. The thought of her fiancé stuck at work while she cheated on him with her brother drove her crazy with lust. The whole scene was wrong on so many levels and she loved it. "My brother's cock ... my brother ... my mouth," she began to chant as she kissed and licked his shaft.

"Oh fuuuck Holly, I can't take much more."

"Cum baby, do it," she moaned as she returned his cock to the heat of her mouth.

"Where?"

"Mffph," she replied not taking his cock form her mouth, her hands now joining in the fun, stroking his saliva soaked shaft as she sucked.

"Holly," he grunted.

She felt his grip on her head tighten as his cock began to pulse filling her mouth with his cum. All the thoughts running through her head combined with knowing her brother was cumming in her mouth sent her over the edge. She groaned as an orgasm rippled though her body while she struggled to swallow his cum. Noah's groaning and twitching slowed as she felt his cum leak out past her lips. She held his cum in her mouth as she slid his cock from her mouth. Noah was looking down at her when she looked up, grinning. She opened her mouth showing him the mouthful of his cum she had collected, small trails of it running along her cheeks and chin.

"Fuckin' hell that's hot," he groaned.

Holly tossed her head back and swallowed with an exaggerated gulp, making a production out of it. Her time in drama class well spent she thought. As she returned her gaze to him he lunged at her, "Ahhh." She squealed as Noah suddenly dropped to his knees, grabbing her about the hips, pulling her ass in one quick movement to the edge of the bed. The forgotten shorts and panties tangled about her ankles stopping his planned assault.

"Damnit," he muttered.

"Poor Noah, no sister pussy for him."

"Like hell," he said as he untangled her feet, sending her shoes, shorts, and panties flying one by one around the room.

"Oh Noah," she sighed as he freed her legs, pushing them apart. She looked down between her spread legs at her brother as he worked himself free of his own clothing.

"Bra off, if you please," he said to her as he saw her watching him.

"Yes sir baby brother," she replied, quickly removing her bra, tossing it behind her. She watched as her now fully naked brother, his recently spent cock, still glistening with her saliva came toward her. "Oohhh," she groaned when she felt their skin come together as he laid his body down on top of hers. She wrapped her legs around his waist as they began to kiss, her hands stroking his back.

"You taste good sis."

"Yeah I bet, I'm all sweat ... it's so hot in here."

"I love it."

"Yeah?"

"Yep, love it so much I'm gonna lick your body till I reach that little pink pussy of yours."

"Please do," she groaned as he began moving down her body stopping to pay attention to her firm tits. "Oohh fuck Noah, suck em ... suck em." He continued down her body licking around her navel as she ran her fingers in his hair, pushing him lower. "Oh god Noah, eat me ... please."

"I dunno."

"Please," she whined pursing her lips into a pout.

"Your pussy is perfect Holly."

"Shut up." She felt him push her legs apart as he began to kiss and lick her belly and thighs. "Fuck Noah, eat me already," she moaned, rotating her hips.

"Payback sis ... payback."

"Fucker," Holly smiled. "Ooooh fuuck," she yelled out as his mouth closed around her clit. "Oh oh Noah ... ooh god." She squirmed on the bed, grinding her mound against his face. "Gonna ... gonna ... oooh so good," she shuddered as he continued to bathe her pussy in the heat of his mouth, the friction of her gyrations, his tongue on her clit. Then she felt his fingers go to work. Her mind reeled again as she thought about whose fingers were inside her. Her brother had his face between her spread legs as he worked his fingers inside her body. It was so wrong ... so very wrong. "Oh fuck!" She yelled out as her orgasm hit her, waves of pleasure as she clamped her legs to her brother's head.

"Damn sis, someone is going to call the cops with you shrieking like that."

Holly laid back on the bed, breathing heavy with her legs over the bed's edge, spread apart. She was dripping with sweat. The room felt sauna hot. Her mind wandered as she lay there, she thought about their childhood, growing up, fighting all the time. She thought about the taboo of it all, how everyone she knew would freak out about it. She wondered if anyone she knew was doing something similar, if she was it couldn't be all that uncommon. She thought about Jack, still at work while she was having so much illicit fun.

12