No Way Back

Story Info
A Marriage ends due to a wife's meddling friend.
8k words
4.33
278.9k
163
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,828 Followers

Edited by DB448

"Tell me again why I have to come?" I asked my wife of 10 years.

I'm Eric Sanders and the apple of my eye, Beth, sat beside me as I drove down the road.

"Susan's brother is in town, and she didn't want him to be the only guy there while we have our hen party" said Beth.

"Besides" she continued "If you're good I'll really make it up to you later"

Beth's make ups were worth anything you could name, so all of a sudden I was really ready to be good.

We pulled into Marge's driveway and I readied my provisions for the day. My survival kit had gotten me through lots of bad situations. The kit contained all of the necessary supplies for keeping me occupied during any long boring situation. It consisted of a pack of wild berry skittles, a plain Hershey bar, a small bag of chips and a wild cherry Pepsi. These items, when added to my ever present iPhone, would allow me to deal with anything.

"Eric, while we're here, try to communicate with someone. Don't just lock yourself away on your phone and forget the rest of the world" Beth said.

"Well what do you expect me to do while you hang out with your friends?" I asked.

Beth knew that I hated her friends. I couldn't understand why my beautiful wife hung out with those "depraved skanks". I guess she really didn't care for my friends either, but at least I didn't force them on her.

We went through the house and out onto the deck. I looked around and half heartedly gave a wave to Susan, Marge and Amy. They were so busy talking and hugging my wife that they either didn't notice or didn't care that I kept my middle finger extended during the wave. Why were they always hugging each other, were they closet "lezzies" or did they just miss each other so much since yesterday?

I looked around and didn't see any other men, so I loudly cleared my throat, and when Beth turned towards me, I gave the universal, both hands out, "where the fuck are the guys" shrug.

As Beth shuffled over to me, her tight white shorts looked like they were painted on.

"Honey Susan's brother went out last night and didn't wake up yet, he'll be by later" she said.

"So what am I doing here now darling" I snapped through closed teeth.


"Just hang out sweetie, take a dip in the pool, oh, you could talk to Brandy" said Beth as an after-thought.

"Beth," I asked "who the fuck is Brandy and why, can't I just leave and pick you up later?"

"Marge says that wives spend a lot of time waiting for their husbands to do things, and the sign of a healthy relationship is the husbands' willingness to reciprocate" said Beth.

"Marge can suck my dick" I said smiling, just loud enough for Beth to hear.

"That's my job" said Beth rubbing my crotch. "Don't forget I'm going to make this all worth it" she said.

"OK" I purred.

I looked around and sure enough there was a woman sitting at a table across the deck. She appeared to be reading, and had several notebooks and other items on the table in front of her.

Beth ran back to her coven. The triumvirate of evil is what I called them. There was Susan, who was going through a painful divorce. Beth had told me about it but for the life of me I couldn't remember the details. Susan was the reason for the meeting today, she was heart- broken and needed the support of her cohorts. Susan was 40ish but looked older, her thin features and sour disposition made her look 50 normally. But today, with her whining and caterwauling, you could add another 5 or 10 to the total. Susan did however have a nice trim body, slim hipped and small breasted, but tight. Not really my cup of tea, I preferred women who were built like women, but If you're looking for the thin lipped, shrewish, 50 year old supermodel type, Susan is your girl.

Amy was the newest recruit to the fold. She was Italian or Mediterranean in appearance. She had beautiful eyes and long wavy dark hair. Her hair was so thick I could imagine running my fingers through it and getting stuck. She had large breasts and a big round ass. Unfortunately she also had a big round stomach and was only 4' 11. Her hook nose and slight mustache were also not big features in any of my masturbatory fantasies. Amy wanted so badly to fit in with the group that she bordered on ass-kissing.

Finally, there was Marge. In the back of my mind I always called her large Marge. Marge was an Amazon of a woman, and had the temperament to back it up. Whatever you talked about, Marge was a fucking expert on it. She had seen everything, been everywhere, done everything and had the whole collection of T-shirts to prove it. Marge was the type of woman who could tell you what it felt like when she got her dick sucked. Add that to her grating, over modulated, voice and you get the picture. I hated Marge with a passion. Just as I was thinking it, the bitch looked across the deck and smiled at me. I swear that whore was psychic.

I made my way over to the table where the other woman sat. Although I dearly love my wife, this woman was beautiful. She was slender with largish breasts and long tanned legs that she showed off in shorts. She was doing that thing that women don't recognize as being overtly sexual where one of their shoes hangs precariously off of their toe and just dangles there. She had a leonine mane of tousled tawny colored curls framing a heart shaped face. If I wasn't happily married I could have made a fool out of myself over her.

I quietly took a seat directly across from her so I wouldn't disturb her. She looked over her glasses at me and went back to studying. I snickered when I saw the book she was looking at. It was a college Physics book. She also had a work-book, a lab manual, several notebooks and a programmable calculator. It brought back memories from when I was in college.

I very quietly pulled up a movie on my iPhone and settled in. I cracked open the top of my soda and rustled my chips.

"Sorry" I said, as she looked at me, when I crunched a little too loudly.

"Actually, you just reminded me that it's been a while since I've had any real junk food" she said. "Anyway I'm stuck so I should probably take a break instead of just beating my head against the wall"

"What are you stuck on?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just a couple of problems from the chapter review" she said. "May I?" she asked pointing towards my chips.

"Please" I replied.

As she grabbed a healthy handful of chips, I looked at her neat figures on the page of the notebook.

"You're using the wrong numbers" I said.

"What?" she asked, looking at me like I was a moron.

"This is Newton's laws of motion right?" I asked.

"Well yeah" she said with an exasperated tone.

"Force equals mass times acceleration?" I asked again.

"yup" she said "that's what they claim"

"You're using velocity instead of acceleration" I told her.

"The problem didn't give us acceleration" she said, realizing that I might be right.

"But they gave you final velocity, and they gave you cycle time; acceleration is simply the change in velocity over time" I explained.

I went to the programmable calculator app on my iPhone and showed her. She did the same calculation on her calculator then input the new numbers into her equation. She consulted the back of the book and the answers matched; she was overjoyed. She came around the table and hugged me.

This of course got noticed by the caldron stirrers across the deck and my petite little wife gave me a quiet nod.

"I'm Brandy" she said, after letting me go. "Marge's sister" she threw in as an after- thought.

I almost spit out my soda upon hearing that.

"Well, sister in law" she clarified.

"I almost barfed" I said.

"Why, don't you like my sister?" she asked.

"Well, I'm sure she'll grow on me over time" I sputtered. "But I'm 32, and I don't think I'll live long enough for her to take root" I smirked.

That was the start of a great friendship. That afternoon I helped Brandy with her physics and we talked about everything we could think of. It's really strange, but we just clicked, in no time it was as if we'd been friends all our lives. I have to admit that when it was time to go, I was a little saddened.

A couple of hours later after eating a pizza Beth and I had picked up on our way home, I was lying on our bed waiting for Beth to join me. She stepped out of the bathroom in a filmy blue Fredericks of Hollywood Cover-up that didn't cover anything up. She lay down beside me and asked, "Honey, do you have any thing you can think of that you would like us to try?"

I sat up because my BIBSD was going off big time. For those of you who don't know what that is, women are supposedly born with what they call women's intuition; men are born with a BIBSD. The BIBSD stands for the built in bullshit detector and it's a man's version of psychic powers.

I knew then that something was up.

"Well Marge says..."she began

I immediately frowned up, and crossed my arms because I didn't want to hear shit from Marge if she had a mouth full of it. I didn't trust Marge as far as I could throw her which wasn't very fucking far because the bitch was way bigger than me. And she probably had a bigger dick.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To cut the grass" I replied.

"No wait, you're going to like this" she said

"Not if it came from Fucking Marge" I said.

"Marge said, that to make our relationship stronger I should try to act out your fantasies, or try new things that you're interested in. If I don't like it, then we compromise or maybe try something else, but that we should experiment and try to make each other as happy as can be. It's the only way to make sure our marriage doesn't get stale" she said.

"So I was trying to find out if there was anything you wanted to try" she smiled.

"Well........."I remember saying, with a smile.

Over the next week, we tried everything I could think of. Our sex life had always been good, but now it was like a v-8 firing on ten cylinders. On a scale of 1 to 10 we were a 12. She gave me blow jobs until her jaws ached. We tried anal for the first time but I don't think she liked it. We tried dressing up and role playing. My beautiful little wife was becoming the personal slut of my dreams. Some nights we'd make soft slow romantic love that gave us that wonderful glow and brought us closer together; other nights we just fucked like monkeys, hard fast and rough until we couldn't move. I loved every minute of it. She showed up at my job and blew me under my desk while I was going over plans for a project with a co-worker. I t was awesome. I loved her more than ever. Shit, I loved Marge, because, after a gazillion useless suggestions, the bitch finally came up with something good. What a sucker I was.

When the weekend came we went Susan's place, Beth of course wanted me to come along. I didn't mind at all, I even managed to say hello to Marge without being sarcastic. Susan's divorce was eminent, counseling had broken down, and now it appeared that Amy wasn't feeling too strong in her marriage either. I felt truly sorry for Amy. Beth and I had absolutely no problems in our relationship and as a matter of fact I think that we were better than ever. Even Marge's suggestion had only served to make us stronger. I worshipped the ground Beth walked on, and I knew that she loved me just as much. I guess Amy's husband had cheated on her, or maybe she had cheated on him, and they needed to work it out. That would never happen between Beth and I, we loved and respected each other far too much to cheat on each other. We had a good marriage and Marge had unknowingly made it better.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize it then but the enemy of good isn't bad; the enemy of good is better. What that means is when you have something that's good, you should just stand pat, because a lot of the time when you try to make it better, you fuck it up.

I spent the whole time that we were there talking to Brandy again. We could talk about anything it seemed. We also got in the pool and splashed around some. We even ordered a pizza, and devoured it while the witches had their finger sandwiches and tofu.

I finally couldn't help myself and asked her "Brandy, you're young, you're beautiful, you're wonderful so why the hell are you single?"

"I'm 24, I'm divorced, and there aren't enough guys like you to go around" she said quietly.

"What do you mean guys like me?" I asked.

"Eric, you're a really special guy" she began "You and Beth have a great marriage" she said quietly. "Even Marge is jealous of the way you treat her and the things you do for her. You surprise her with little gifts, just for the hell of it. You split the household chores with her, you really talk to her and you guys communicate. She knows that she's the most important thing in the world to you, and you to her. My asshole of a husband cheated on me, before our first anniversary" her eyes looked downwards as she said this.

"Do you see anything wrong with me?" she said turning around and doing a little pirouette in front of me.

"Nothing at all" I said.

"Some guys are just cheaters" she said with venom."The first time, it hurt me really badly but I forgave him. When it happened again, I took him to the cleaners" she said smacking her open palm with her fist.

I wanted to put my arms around her and make her feel better. Telling me was obviously hard on her, but I saw Beth heading my way, so I didn't think it was appropriate.

"If you need someone to talk to about it, you can always call me" I said softly.

On the drive home, Beth seemed really chipper. She had one of those "cat that swallowed the canary" smiles.

"You seem to be getting along well with Brandy" said my loving wife. "That's great" she said, but something in her tone told me it wasn't great.

Later on after dinner, we were lying in bed, and I could tell something was up.

I decided to break the ice myself this time, since last time was so good.

"Go ahead Beth" I said, "I know you want to talk about something"

"Well sweetie, Marge says that experimenting and trying things is good for our relationship"

"Yay Marge" I said "Whoo hoo!"

"And" she continued, "There are a few things that I'd like to try too"

"Like what?" I asked; my curiosity was piqued.

"Well, I think I'd like to try having sex with another man" she said softly.

I was stunned. I couldn't find the words to express how pissed I was, but I tried to remain calm.

"Marge is out of her fucking mind!" I yelled.

"Marge said that, if you really loved me, if our relationship was really strong, that this would only make us stronger" Beth said quietly. "But if we're only based on sex, and not love, then sex could come between us" she said with a straight face.

For a second I wondered if she was quoting Marge or the Holy Book of horseshit, or both.

"This isn't about me loving someone else because I could never love anyone else nearly as much as I love you. It's just about trying out another man to compare to you, so I'd know what someone else feels like" she said.

"No. Not in a million years" I said firmly.

"So you don't really love me then" she said

"If letting some other guy fuck my wife is part of love, then I guess I don't" I snapped.

"Beth maybe you should stay away from Marge" I said.

I turned off the light and rolled over to the edge of the bed. Beth put her arm around me, but I shook it off. She tried to roll over and snuggle up to me and I got out of bed and went to the couch.

The next morning, for the first time since we were married, we didn't have breakfast together because I got up early and went to work. The whole day I barely got anything done because I couldn't shake the image of my Beth with another man from my head. Beth called me 3 times during the day but I didn't answer any of them. After the 3rd call I just turned my cell off. Normally at lunch time I called her or just showed up at her job and took her to lunch, but today I did neither. When I got home that night, Beth was already making dinner. "Not hungry, I'm going out to run" I told her.

"I'll run with you, wait up" she said.

"I want to run alone. I have some things to think about" I said.

"Well I'll wait and eat with you" she said.

"I've got a better idea" I told her "Why don't you have dinner with fucking Marge"

I drove to the park and clipped my ipod to the waistband of my shorts. I started running hard and fast. I loved to run because it gave me time to clear my mind of all of the junk that jumbled around up there.

Why the fuck did Beth need to try out some other guy? We'd just spent the last week trying out so many things that I'd wanted to try.

That was it, things that I'd wanted to try. Was I being selfish? Hell no, why is it that everything I wanted to try involved her? The things we did that she didn't like, I never asked for again because I love her too much to subject her to something she doesn't like. So why would she try to force me to do something I don't like? Then she goes and quotes the queen of all skanks, Marge, who tells her that if I love her I'd let her just spread her legs for some other guy. What happens when Marge tells her to try running a train, or a gangbang? To me I guess I've always thought that a marriage is between 2 people.

I don't care if it happens to be 2 girls, 2 guys, or one of each, but the number needs to be 2.

Love is when 2 hearts become one, not one plus one plus someone else occasionally for fun.

During the run I also found myself thinking about Brandy. What kind of a dickhead would a guy have to be to cheat on that woman?

When I got back to the house, I took a shower and then went downstairs into the kitchen.

Beth was there, she obviously had a sad face and a story to tell.

"Don't you want your dinner?" she asked

"No thanks" I said, harshly, "I can't afford it"

"What does that mean" she asked

"I smell Marge" I replied. "Everything about that bitch is the carrot and the stick. You offer me something I want, something nice; but the payback for it is so harsh that I don't want anything nice ever again" I said.

"Marge is just trying to make our relationship stronger" Beth cried. "Boredom and insecurity doom most marriages. I want you to see that you don't need to be insecure about me and any other guy. I love you Eric, and only you. It would just be sex, nothing more, no emotions, just bodies. This heart beats only for you, not for some guy just because he fucked me. Anyone could fuck me, I could be raped on my home from the store tomorrow, it wouldn't make me love you any less" she said thinking she was making a point, "and it certainly wouldn't make me love the guy who raped me. But you see, that's the point that Marge is trying to make, you see me as your pristine little wife, your property. But if I were sullied, or used by someone else, you wouldn't want me anymore. Just that one little act and all of the love you claim you have for me would disappear" she said.

She paused and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"What about you?" she asked "Aren't you curious to see how I'd feel about you being with another woman?"

"Nope" I said, "Because I'd never do that to you. I love only you and I don't need to try out anyone else" I replied.

"What about Brandy?" she asked, "You guys seem to have a little bit of a connection. I have to admit I was getting a little jealous of the 2 of you Saturday"

"Nope" I said, "Not going to happen"

Then Beth left the room. I made a turkey sandwich and ate it in front of the TV.

I don't know a lot of things but I know my wife. This was not the last time we would talk about this. Over the next week things around our home only grew more and more tense. I no longer recognized us. Where we used to do everything together, even to the point of her dragging me to her hen parties, we now barely spoke. I missed her badly, but I couldn't give in on this because this could be the end of us.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,828 Followers