No Way Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,835 Followers

"Then what's the problem?" she asked with tears streaming from her eyes.

"The problem is that we're a long way from where we were when this started, and there's no way back. I packed up your stuff for you while I was taking care of you. We're splitting everything down the middle 50/50. It's a good thing we didn't have kids" I said sadly

"I still want to have your babies" she said trying to put her arms around me.

"Well have them with Marge" I said "you put her opinion before my feelings, and let her destroy the trust we'd built over 10 years. If you really loved me as much as you keep saying" I told her "that would never have happened. And on top of that you willingly played all of her little games, just to get me to agree to her foolishness. I loved you with all my heart, but it's gone now" I said sadly.

6 months later the divorce was final and I got my liquor. The kind that I wanted didn't come in a bottle. Yup, it was Brandy. I love her like there's no tomorrow. We got together, got married, we have 2 kids now, and it's great.

We talk about everything together not through anyone else. She loves all of the little things I do for her, she loves me too, and we keep everyone else out of our marriage.

Beth went a little crazy when she realized that we were not going to get back together. She ended up in a psych ward after trying to kill Marge. Believe it or not Brandy visits her often. I don't, because it's too painful for me to see her the way she is now and have to compare her in my mind to how she was. It's also bad for her because she still thinks that she and I are together and she has a relapse whenever she sees me.

Amy and her husband got back together, as did Susan and hers. We all get together often to just hang out and be. Marge left town and never came back. Last we heard she was living with an even bigger woman and giving marital advice from an internet website.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,835 Followers