No Wonder He's So Cocky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,143 Followers

"Scott did his job. I wanted to see your cock hard, and I can't imagine it getting any harder," she snickered as she reached out and gave his spit covered tool a quick yank. "Now I know why you are such a cocky bastard."

As I started to deal, I looked up onto the bed and noticed Mel's macbook laptop was open and on the screen was a streaming video of our poker game in real time. She had her i-camera going and she was recording the entire scene.

"How long have you had the video camera on?" I implored.

"Long enough," she cackled, obviously pleased with her directorial debut.

"You recorded Scott sucking my dick?" Chad demanded.

"Oh yea," she giggled. "Should make for some interesting late night viewing. Scott, your face looked so cute with Chad's big fuckstick stretching your lips to their limits. I bet the guys in the Chemistry lab would love to see this footage."

Chad started to object, but Mel gave him a menacing stare, "Just zip it you big baby. It's only for personal consumption. If you boys play nice, we've only made the first scene, if you catch my drift."

Mel had us wrapped around her little finger, and we both surrendered, knowing the only way to turn the tables was to win a hand.

Unbelievably, the poker neophyte won the next hand with a flush.

"Goddamn, looks like I win again," she smirked.

"What now?" Chad enquired, the sore loser in him beginning to show.

"How big is your dick, Chad?" Mel questioned.

"I don't know, why don't you bend over and let me show you," he snickered.

"I've got a better idea. Scott grab that ruler off your desk, I want you to measure Chad's cock."

Without hesitation, I grabbed the plastic twelve-inch ruler and knelt in front of Chad. Laying the ruler on top of his dick, I pressed one end into his pelvis and read off the measurement, "10 and ½ inches," I proclaimed, truly in awe of his massive member.

"Wholly shit," Mel gasped. "You're a freak of nature, Chad."

"Gee thanks," he guffawed, slightly put off by Mel's condescending tone.

"Scott described your dick earlier as being as fat as a can of beer. Let's find out."

Thrown under the bus for the second time tonight, I smiled weakly as Chad shot me a quizzical glare. Mel took a piece of string off my desk and wrapped it around a discarded beer can, using a pair of scissors to trim it to the exact circumference.

"Here, Scotty, wrap this around his dick."

I took the string and was not surprised to see it come up just short of encircling his thick meat.

"Holy crap," Mel exclaimed, "Thicker than a can of beer. Hey Scott, what are your measurements? Your dick looks bigger than average, even if it's dwarfed by freakshow over there."

"I don't know, Mel," I replied.

"Chad, I want to see you measure Scott's penis," Mel giggled.

Somewhat warily, Chad took the ruler and string and went to work. "Seven inches long and nearly six around," he announced.

"Damn, Scott," Mel whistled, "That's nothing to be ashamed of. Unfortunately, in this company your still the twink bottom, if you know what I mean."

I've watched plenty of porn in my day and I think I knew exactly what she meant, but I wasn't sure I was ready, or willing, to find out.

"Now that you two are intimately familiar with each others' dicks, how about giving each other a nice deep, wet kiss," Mel chuckled.

"You are fucking crazy," Chad barked.

"Oh, come on. It would drive me over the top to see you two studs lip locked," Mel cooed.

Hesitantly, Chad and I brought our lips slowly together. Just before contact, we both closed our eyes as our lips brushed lightly together.

"Swap spit, guys," Mel cheered.

I opened my lips and felt Chad's tongue snake its way into my mouth. Unlike a girl's tongue, Chad's was wide and forceful and he tongue fucked my mouth under Mel's coaching.

"Grab his ass Chad, and pull him in close. Kiss him like your making out with me. Make me want you, stud," Mel jeered.

Chad took his cue and clutching my bare butt cheeks, pulled me firmly against his body, his huge spear crushed in our embrace as it slapped against my upper stomach. We remained lip locked for nearly a minute, as our tongues explored each other's wet mouths.

Finally Mel interrupted, "I wish you two could see how hot you look. The campus would freak if they knew the star lacrosse player liked French kissing his dorm mate. OK, you can stop now."

As Chad pulled away, I gave his bottom lip a little nibble, never dreaming that getting my mouth violated by another guy could be so damn arousing.

"My deal," Mel smirked as she plopped down next to the deck of cards, her casualness with her nudity making me wonder if she had done this before.

Chad was getting worked up and I could tell, he wasn't the kind of guy that took a teasing very well. "Can't we end this damn game and get to business?" he implored.

"One more hand, winner takes all," Mel said as she worked her slim finger into her wet twat and frigged her swollen clit with her thumb. Before either of us could answer, she took her finger from her pussy and licked the juices off her glistening digit. I nearly blew my load on the spot.

Not surprisingly, Mel won the final hand with a full house.

"You're a goddamn sandbagger," Chad screamed.

"Just lucky, I guess," Mel quipped. "Guess what I want now?"

"It better end up with my dick buried in a hot, wet hole," Chad exhaled.

"It's like you read my mind," Mel laughed. "Scott, get down on your hands and knees. Point that cute little ass of yours at your roommate. Chad, I present a hot, wet hole for your use."

I was literally trembling, a mix of fear and anticipation racing through my oversexed body as I obeyed her command. Chad on the other hand, was a little more perplexed.

"You want me to fuck Scott in the butt?" Chad exclaimed.

"Oh yea stud, I wanna see you bang his virgin cherry into submission. Is that OK with you Scotty?"

"You're the boss, Mel," I moaned, too horny to deny her wishes and more than a little anxious to see if I could handle Chad's big cock.

"Dude, if you think you can handle it, I'll give it a go. I've always wanted to fuck a chick in the ass, but I've never been able to convince a girl to try."

"If you take it slow, I'll give it a try," I whimpered.

"Would you pussy boys shut the fuck up and get to it already," Mel interjected, laying back on the bed and burying her one hand between her legs as she tweaked her nipple with the other.

As Chad positioned himself at my backdoor, I reached back to spread my hairy butt cheeks wide.

"You might not want to try that dry, Scotty boy," Mel chuckled. "Chad, you must have some lube around somewhere. I can't imagine too many of your little girlfriends are willing to take that monster without some added motion lotion."

Chad reached into his desk drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube, liberally coating his raging boner and squirting a healthy amount onto my exposed crack. Positioning the head of his lethal weapon at my puckered hole, he slowly applied pressure.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as the giant head of his cock popped past my virgin sphincter.

"Hold on Scotty," Mel whispered as she sat down on the floor and positioned my head between her outstretched legs, "You're in for a bumpy ride. Take his ass, stud. Fuck that ass. Fuck that ass good and hard."

As Chad slowly pushed his cock, inch by inch into my tight hole, I stifled a scream.

"Bury your head in my pussy, Scott," Mel instructed. "Suck my clit and tongue fuck my hole as your roommate power fucks your ass. Eat my pussy good, honey. Munching on my twat should help you take your mind off the baseball bat that is raping your butt. Let's see if you eat pussy as good as you suck cock."

As I went to work on Mel's sweet cunt, my head was spinning. I was getting butt-fucked by my roommate's giant cock and eating the pussy of my best friend. I was living a fucking dream, although as Chad continued to impale my ass on his rod, the pain emanating from my backside told me it was more like a nightmare.

"Your ass is so fucking tight, buddy," Chad groaned as he grabbed my hips and powered more and more of his cock into my hole. "Tighter than any pussy I've ever drilled."

With my elbows on the ground, I grabbed Mel by the waist and pulled her pussy against my mouth, driving my outstretched tongue deep into her cooze, drinking in her sweet juices. I played with her pussy ring, my tongue dancing circles around her hard clit.

At long last, I felt Chad's balls bouncing off mine as his shaft was finally buried to the hilt in my tortured ass. Leaving his dick stuffed down my hole, he reached around and stroked my hard dick while my ass got accustomed to his fuck pole.

"Yea, Chad, stroke his little dick while you're buried in his hot ass," Mel purred as she played with her tits and tweaked her nipples. "This is so much fucking more fun than studying."

As Chad began to fuck my ass in earnest, I had to agree. He started with long slow strokes, stretching my hole as he built up to a pile driving rhythm. Soon his balls were smacking out a gut wrenching pace as he deep-dicked my ass into submission. The pain slowly subsided, replaced by a deep pleasure that pulsed through my entire body.

Mel grabbed my head and shoved my tongue deep into her snatch as she let out a toe-curling moan, her first orgasm racked her body as her athletic thighs wrapped my head in a death vice. Even as her body tensed in ecstasy, she kept my head firmly planted between her legs, wave after wave of pleasure washing over her.

"That is so fucking good," she exclaimed. "I'm cumming like a goddamn freight train."

As she proclaimed her pleasure, I felt a similar release building in my nuts. Chad's deep, powerful strokes were bringing me to the point of no return. Even without direct stimulation to my cock, I could feel my load boiling in my balls.

As Chad built to a frenetic pace, my dick exploded, shooting long sticky ropes of spooge all over the floor, several powerful eruptions actually hitting my face and dripping down onto Mel's wet snatch.

"That's so fucking hot, Scotty," Mel groaned. "I think your buddy hit your g-spot."

As my spent body went limp, Mel took control. "OK, Chad, no more fucking around. I need that dick and I need it now."

She got up on her hands and knees and shook her tight little butt right in Chad's sweaty face. "What are you waiting for, isn't this what you wanted?"

Without hesitation, Chad pulled his raging boner from my poor ass and plowed straight into Mel's waiting snatch. With the energy of a wild animal in heat, he grabbed her hips and pounded her pussy with reckless abandon.

"Oh fuck yea," Mel screamed as she reached back and grabbed Chad by the nuts, pulling him deeply into her wet box. "I can't stop fucking cummingggggggg."

Chad fucked her with the stamina of a greek god, plowing her pussy as he stretched her to the point of breaking.

Mel shot me a quick glance and motioned for me to scoot over. Lying on my back, I slid under her and positioned my head directly under the fucking action. Like a pro, Mel lapped the sticky jizz from my spent cock while instructing, "Lick his balls, Scotty. Lick Chad's balls while he fucks my cunt."

I was totally in Mel's power and did as I was told. I could feel the cum gurgling in Chad's nutsack as I sucked his balls.

"Chad," Mel began, "I want you to pull your dick out and cum on my ass and pussy. Shoot your wad all over my bum and make sure it drips down into Scott's waiting mouth. He's been a good sport and I want him to taste the rewards."

As instructed, Chad yanked his massive log from her twat with an audible pop and ejaculated all over her freckled ass, rivers of creamy spunk flowing down her crack into my open and eager mouth. I swallowed every drop and then took Chad's slowly deflating member into my throat, milking every drop of sperm from his incredible tool.

"Good boy, Scotty," Mel purred as Chad collapsed, exhausted on the floor. "Now lick all that sticky jizz off my ass."

I did as I was told, licking her ass clean and giving her puckered hole a rimming for good measure. As we collapsed together, entwined in sticky, sweaty arms and legs, Mel giggled, "Damn, I never knew poker was so much fun."

We woke up the next morning, watched our award winning performance on Mel's laptop and spent the rest of the day trying to top last night's adventure. Chad even sucked my cock and at long last I took my turn at Mel's delicious little pussy, not as tight as it used to be, but still well worth the long wait. Our grades suffered significantly the rest of that semester, but we all received an A+ in sexual education.

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,143 Followers
12