No Words

Story Info
Elijah now belongs fully to Jonah and he submits.
1.6k words
3.75
47.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah had planned with Jesse to take Elijah by surprise, coming home a day earlier than he had told the younger man. Elijah, not expecting anything, was folding laundry when Jonah came behind him and pulled his hands behind his back

Elijah jumped and tried to turn, "Be still," Jonah said in a low voice.

Elijah nodded, too shocked at hearing Jonah's voice to speak, and unable to sign. "Good boy," Jonah praised, "Now I want you to walk into the bed room and strip. There are a few things laid out on the bed, you will put them on and kneel in the center of the room to wait for me." Elijah nodded again, Jonah let go of his arms and pushed him towards the bedroom.

Jesse was already in the bedroom when Elijah entered. He was naked and kneeling to the side of the bed. He did not speak as Elijah walked by him. Elijah was still too shocked to say anything himself. He did as he was told, he undressed and put of the cuffs that were lying on the bed. Along with them were a cock ring and a blindfold, he put the cock ring on and walked to the middle of the room and knelt. Once he was kneeling he covered his eyes and waited.

It seemed an eternity before Jonah entered the room, "Stand up." Jonah's voice was dark and heady, Elijah did not hesitate, he stood up quickly. "Right here, right now there is only me." As he spoke Jonah bent down to attach a spreader bar to Elijah's ankle cuffs. He then drew Elijah's arms up and attached them to the bar that hung from the ceiling. It was the position Jonah preferred to keep someone in, it could be easily held and he had access to every part of Elijah's body.

Once he was satisfied that Elijah was well bound he walked away and returned with a ball gag, he forced it into Elijah's mouth. "You will have no words, no say, in what I will do with you. Your pleasure and your pain are at my whim. Your will is mine." Elijah's eyes grew wide behind the blindfold as Jonah pushed the gag into his mouth, he whimpered softly at the older man's words.

Jonah trailed his hand down Elijah's chest and to his cock, "Your cock is mine, you will not be permitted to come unless I grant you the privilege." His hand moved from Elijah's cock to his balls, he squeezed hard, making Elijah try and jerk away. This only caused Jonah to pull at his balls. Elijah cried out behind the gag.

As Jonah continued to speak Elijah felt himself slipping away. He wanted to give himself completely to Jonah, his body, his soul, his will. Elijah wanted to please him in anyway he could. He desperately wanted to belong to Jonah.

"I will cause you pain, but with pain comes pleasure. You will ache for me, you will long for the momentary bouts of pleasure I will grant you even as you enjoy the pain I inflict." Jonah removed the blindfold and took hold of Elijah's chin, forcing the man to look at him, "You belong to me."

Elijah tried to speak behind the gag, tried to tell Jonah that yes, he did belong to him, would always belong to him, but it only game out as muffled sounds. At last he nodded, Jonah took his hand away and replaced the blindfold.

Jonah did not warn him before he hit him. Elijah yelped as Jonah's hand landed heavily on his ass. Jonah and he hardly waited before landing another in the same place. After five slaps Jonah switched sides, Elijah sighed softly when Jonah stopped and called to Jesse.

Jesse crawled over to Jonah and knelt at his feet, "Master," He said softly, waiting for his instructions.

As it was Jonah did not say anything, he took hold of Jesse's long hair and pushed his head towards Elijah's cock, Jesse let out a soft moan, the pain sending sparks of pleasure through his body. "Use your mouth to make him scream with the need to cum." Jonah said as he let go of Jesse's hair.

Jesse nodded, "Yes, Master," He said in the same soft voice he had first spoke in. He moved closer to Elijah and leaned forward, flicking his tongue over Elijah's cock. He started out with teasing flickers before moving to searing open mouth kisses along the length of his cock. Elijah was trembling and constantly whimpering from behind the gag, it was all he could to control himself. Jesse's talented tongue swirled over his cock head before the older submissive took his cock into his mouth and began to suckle. Elijah's whimpers turned into groans before Jesse finally took his cock down his throat. The young submissive screamed then, trying to beg for mercy, he would have come had Jonah not pulled Jesse away from him.

"Good boy," Jonah praised Jesse, "Now go fetch me the bag that is sitting on the chair over there, you will crawl to it and back." Jesse did as he was told, unable to crawl and carry the bag at the same time he gripped it in his teeth to take it back to his Master. Jonah took it from his mouth and removed a slender leather paddle

Elijah stood still trembling, only half aware of what was going on between Jonah and Jesse. The paddle jolted him out of his reverie as it landed across his already sore ass. Instead of ten strokes, as he had done with his hand, Jonah increased the spanking to fifteen strokes. Elijah's eyes were watering by the time Jonah had finished. He expected then to be driven to the point of release, as had happened previously, but it wasn't what happened.

A flogger was now applied to his flesh. Jonah flicked it up his legs to his back before moving to flick it over his chest. Elijah's whole body ached by now. His cock was hard, his nipples erect and throbbing under the attention of the leather flogger. He desperately wanted it to stop, yet at the same time keep going. Jonah stopped then and walked away from Elijah and to Jesse.

While Elijah stood trembling Jonah pushed Jesse face down onto the bed and held him there with one hand as he fucked him with a lifelike dildo. Jesse writhed and whimpered under Jonah's touch. Jonah made him beg for his release, and when he came he did so calling his Master's name.

Elijah was unusually aware of his body, of every little ache and pain, of every jolt of pleasure and longing. The sounds from the bed only served to make things worse. When Jonah finally did come back to him he was carrying the small cock crop that Jesse had used on Elijah previously.

Elijah scream was clear even behind the gag as the small leather whip hit his flesh. The small leather whip grazed Elijah five times. Spittle was running from Elijah's mouth and tears from his eyes as Jonah stopped. He was babbling incoherently behind the gag, but his cock was still hard.

Gently Jonah wrapped his hand around Elijah and stroked him lightly. Elijah arched against the touch as it brought a heady mixture of pleasure and pain. Somewhere in the back of his mind he realized what a sight he must be, his body bright red from the spankings and flogging, tears, snot, and spit running down his face, but none of that mattered, in fact his was hardly aware of it.

At the moment he was no longer Elijah, he was Jonah's boy, Jonah's slut. He was Jonah's and that was it. That was enough.

Through the haze of pleasure/pain he heard Jonah speak, "Do you want to come boy," Jonah's voice was a growl. Elijah nodded frantically. Jonah beckoned Jesse back to them and once more positioned him in front of Elijah before he moved off to roll on a condom and get some lubrication.

Elijah grunted as he felt Jonah's fingers pressing into him. First one, then another, slowly sliding in and out, scissoring to stretch the tight ring of muscle, a third joined them and the pace became more intense. Jonah withdrew them before Elijah could make a sound. Just before penetrating him Jonah nodded to Jesse and the older submissive took Elijah's cock into his mouth as Jonah entered him.

The sensory overload was almost too much for Elijah to handle. He screamed and bucked his hips wildly as Jonah began to fuck him in earnest and Jesse's tongue danced along his cock.

"Come for me boy," Jonah hissed through clenched teeth. Elijah screamed as he climaxed into Jesse's mouth. Jesse deftly swallowed all of it and pulled away, licking his lips contently. Jonah however had not finished, gripping Elijah's hips hard enough to bruise he kept fucking Elijah for another minute before he came with a shudder and a gasp. He pulled out of Elijah, making the younger man moan as he did so, and wrapped his arms around him, nodding at Jesse.

Jesse stood and removed the cuffs from Elijah's wrists, Elijah sank back against Jonah as Jesse rubbed life back into his arms before taking the cuffs off his ankles. Elijah tried to turn against Jonah's chest, but the man held him tightly until Jesse had wiped off the younger man's face. Once finished Jonah allowed Elijah to curl up against his chest for a moment before leading him to the bed, Jesse slipped into bed on the other side of Elijah and also wrapped his arms around the younger man.

Elijah clung to Jonah, tears still falling silently from his eyes, "I am yours Master." He said in a hoarse voice as he looked up at Jonah, "I belong to you."

"Yes." Jonah said simply, "You are mine."