Noble Creatures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hung his helm on the polished wood bed post as he passed and stretched his long, powerful muscles as he came out onto the balcony. He stood behind her where she bent over the banister, and she felt the long, thick fingers of his powerful hands wrap around her small, curving hips. He pulled her full, round bum into the crevice of his hard hips and she yelped as his already hardening manhood poked her. She wiggled her bottom against it, put her chin on fists and smiled like a cat in the sun of his attention.

"You're always late," she sighed, "but I forgive you." She coo'd happily as his hands slid into the folds of the flimsy tan shamize that barely covered her body, across her soft belly and between her legs.

She resisted only slightly before letting his strong hands pull her sun-kissed limbs apart with a gentleness that she knew hid the greed of his passion. He ran his calloused fingers through the small tangle of delicate hair there. Her legs quivered but she did not move. She simply rested there, enjoying the view, the warm sun, and the rising rush of her own blood. Sinfune's hands slid up to her massive soft breasts, squeezed and massaged them out of the shamize so they lolled free for all to see who happened to be looking this high up. She moaned, looking down to see his fingers leaving red lines in the golden skin of her bosom. No man but he made her blush, made the blood boil red-hot just beneath the surface of her skin.

Her meager clothes were held at the back of her shoulders by a priceless sapphire clasp he himself had given her. He gripped it and tore the flimsy garment from her skin, and sent it flying over his shoulder. Kali bit her plump lip and looked back at him, pouting her ass coyly. He gripped her cheeks firmly, spread them wide, leaning down to kiss and lick her puckered tan anus.

He came up huffing, eyes glassy and savage, letting a trail of sticky saliva drip from his tongue across the plump lips of her pussy. She felt his stone-hard helmet there, stroking its tip along her wet slit. And then suddenly, with a low grunt, he pushed it inside her, and pushing deeper, and deeper still, until her heart leapt in her throat for fear he may push her right over the low balcony edge. She gripped the banister and set her shoulder against it, looking back past her own bouncing bottom to see Sinfune with his head thrown back in the ecstasy of her tight puss.

She squeezed his cock as hard she could with the deep muscles of her belly and marveled at his stiff rim and shaft catching every sensitive spot of her dripping insides. What a lucky girl I am, she thought, and with a yelp she thrust back against him, impaling herself still deeper on his seemingly endless cock. One of his hands slid up her spine and into the copper mass of her hair, grabbing hold. He pulled her hard back as he thrust with his small, powerful buttocks, and she screamed into the dusk in response.

He pounded her into the banister on the balcony in front of the setting red sun for five minutes before sweet smelling, sticky juices spurted from her fertile cunt, soaking his balls and inner-thighs. He groaned and simply attacked her harder, faster, with longer and smoother strokes.

For ten more minutes, he held her limp body erect as gallons of woman-cum soaked the stones beneath them. Finally, pulling her head back so that Kali had no choice but to look at him or close her eyes, he pumped one tremendous, powerful spray of semen deep into her sopping pussy.

His fingers slid from the tangled mess they had made of her hair and she would have collapsed if he did not catch her, lifting her still twitching and shaking and dripping body into his arms. Kalikairn floated in his warm embrace, barely conscious from pleasure, and was carried to her soft bed. Her face was pure bliss as he lay her down. Together, they crawled beneath the smooth, cool sheets. He lay on his back, arm behind his head, other around her slim torso, and Kali nuzzled against his chest.

She drank him in: the smell of his sweat that she knew as well as her own; his taste as her lips brushed his skin; the soothing heave of his lungs. Though she was free to court whomever she pleased, she had scorned the touch of any other, making a silent and meaningful vow to await his return. So addicted to his being was Kalikairn. Time faded as the sun set and the diamond-studded night sky replaced it. She drifted away to sleep and she dreamt of him; of the further passions they would share. And so deep did she slumber that she never noticed a small wrap at her bedroom door in the still dark hours of the early morning, or notice him slide out of her arms and don his armour as quietly as cat stalks the jungle.

When she woke, warm and loose in the blazing yellow morning sun, she was alone. She sat up quickly and looked around, a tear or two already rolling down her round, dimpled cheeks. All that remained as evidence of Sinfune's presence was a folded note on the sheets near the foot of the massive bed and the strong reek of sex that still clung to her body.

*******

Laramis awoke, still drowsy from lotus. She stretched her tiny, ivory body without opening her eyes. The midday sun warmed her and she sighed, rolling over in the cool satin sheets and burying her her round, soft face in the goosedown pillows. For nearly an hour, she lay in a strangers bed, only half returned to her senses and unaware, certain only that she wished to go back to sleep; that to awake would mean pain and fear, and to sleep forever would be a blessing. She had always been sensitive to smell, though, and the scent that clung to the sheets was not her own, the aromas wafting to her freckled, button-nose on the warm evening breeze were not of her land.

Memories came rushing back to her and she sat up in bed, crying out in horror at the unfamiliar surroundings. But she gathered herself quickly, for she was not alone. A curvacious young women wrapped in the great sheets of her own gold hair and a loose, light red dress sat deep in a velvet lined chair with her barefeet on a small, round, cushioned footstool. Her lids were low and lazy over golden eyes, as if she had been watching for hours.

Laramis suddenly realized she was nude and she wrapped the vermillion sheets around her and scowled, though her eyes shimmered with fear. "Where am I? What's happening?" she asked, her tone still impetous and demanding. The blonde girl stared at her for a long moment through cool, slanted eyes. A smirk slowly sprouted on her lips.

"You are in beautiful Odenzia, by the sea," replied the buxom blonde, leaping to her feet suddenly. Laramis noted a short, curved saber slung from her shoulder, it's gem-encrusted sheath sparkling. "There is no need to be shy. There is no one else about save you and I- but if you feel the need, you will find clothes in there." Laramis rose and dragged the thin sheets about her as she moved to the chesterfield indicated. Inside she found a collection of skimpy cloths of expensive and rare fabrics with textures alien and exciting. The woman continued as she selected her attire.

"I am the Lady Kalikairn Odel Moonlin- you may call me Kali O'moon. Our good master Sinfune Haly'Gaston- Warlord of Odenzia and all of Constantalona- is sadly away, and has left me to be your guide to your new home."

Laramis picked a deep green half-sari of frictionless, cool material. Distinctly aware of her visitors attention, she let the satin sheets slip to the floor and wrapped her slim self up carefully, finishing with a thick knot at her hip.

"My home is with my people," she responded cooly over her shoulder as she finished. Kali laughed, like the chiming of a hundred tiny bells.

"Your people are now his people, all of us people of the ever-growing wonder of nations that is Constantalona. The pacts have been made, the treaties signed. Sinfune is your King, now, and I am your sister," she finished with the slightest of bows. Her eyes sparkled with challenge; she smiled as if at some secret joke.

Laramis' skin burned crimson. She hated this woman, who dared to speak so insolently to her. As Kali turned, hand raised as if about to start speaking again, Laramis ran across the low soft bed; she leapt from it, pouncing nails first, thinking to claw out those impudent eyes. Kali was ready, though. She had seen the hate and hoplessness brewing in Laramis dark, stormy gaze. She moved aside, caught the tiny airborn brunette on her strong hip, and with a flick sent her sailing across the room.

Laramis landed on her head, rolled, came to her feet dizzy and staggering, Kali's laughter ringing in her ears.

"Come, come," Kali sang egging her on, her full lips stretching from ear to ear, eyes ablaze. "Get the fight out!"

Laramis screeched. Again she charged, but Kali was quick and sure, and skipped away. They raced round and round a heavy, circular table, till both stood breathless and glaring on opposite sides.

"Be still, witch, and I shall tear that mocking grin from your face!"

Kali responded by wiggling her posterior at Larmis and emitting an unlady-like noise. Laramis grabbed an expensive looking vase from the tabletop and hurled it past Kali's head; it exploded in the deep fireplace behind her. She bounded on to the table, flung her small foot at Kali's face, who ducked, grabbed the other foot by the heel and pulled. Laramis fell hard on her back on the laquered tabletop, knocking the wind from her small, heaving lungs. Kali grabbed her by the wrists, lifted her up with a grunt and again sent her flying.

Laramis landed with a scream of pain on the fur of some great animal which was laid before the fireplace. She could fight no more. Kali backed off, stood shaking her head at the disheveled form that lay sobbing on the floor before her. Her face was concerned.

"Like it or not, this is your home, now. You can be happy here. I promise you this. But you are High Priestess no more. You will learn this."

She stood an uncertain moment longer before leaving through the heavy doors, throwing the bolts home behind her.

Laramis lay crying for many minutes, blood and tears in her hands. All she knew was gone- destroyed. She pressed her face into the fur beneath to wail- and suddenly stopped crying. Her eyes were wide as she stood and back away in horror, her mouth agape in a silent scream, her nostrils flaring. She collapsed on the cold floor, staring silently as tears streamed down her red cheeks.

The fur before the fireplace was that of the great cat- her once friend and guardian- Parule.

12